Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSmash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Voting_barSmash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSmash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Voting_barSmash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Veedra
Veedra

RPG character
Name: ???
Code Name: Veedra
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:30 am

"Now that I've realised this isn't home, I want to explore..." she said with a grin, showing off two slightly longer canines. "I need to know the quickest ways around while i'm running... and then obviously I'll need to find a place to sleep."

She also had another objective in mind, to possibly follow the other blurry guy to where he lived... if only so she knew what it looked like. Somehow though she knew that if she let this other guy know he'd stop her... and she didn't particularly want to have to fight with him. It might be in her nature to want to, but she liked this guy and to get past him she'd not be play-fighting like she would have done with her fellow demon children as a little ball of blue fur.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 am

Well that can't end well, but this is Jump City. It's hard to believe, but there are worse things running around here than her. And that thought is what scared Mark, but at the same time she had a right to her freedom and she had just helped TL attempt to stop Pix, which definitely earned her a chance in his book. "Ok then, but I would like to see you again." That being said, the Blue Lantern removed his Nighthawk ear piece and handed it to her, "Here, take this and place it in your ear, whenever you're in need of me just press it and speak. I will hear you and I'll try to help you in anyway possible, ok? For example, if you need a place to stay I have a spot you can come to, but only if you want." Mark then handed Veedra his earpiece while showing her how to use it through gesturing and made sure to emphasize that it was important and fragile to a creature like her. "Make sure not to lose it."
Back to top Go down
Veedra
Veedra

RPG character
Name: ???
Code Name: Veedra
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Veedra nodded, putting a cap on the instinct she had that told her to crush it in her paw now. She quickly stuck it inside her cat-like ear... out of sight, out of mind.

"See you again Blue." she said, before sprinting towards the nearest building and almost launching herself up the side, using her claws to climb up the side and then vanish from sight.

(character exit)
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:03 am

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4