Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSmash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Voting_barSmash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSmash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Voting_barSmash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Veedra
Veedra

RPG character
Name: ???
Code Name: Veedra
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 pm

From her spot on the ground she saw the Lantern throw the bag back towards the blurred felon. Didn't he say that the felon... Pix took those things that weren't his? Why was the blue energy guy throwing it back to him now? For the sake of the life of some food? Surely dead it'd be easier to eat... she was still so hungry...
And not being able to take things that you needed because 'they belong to someone'? If someone has something you want you fight them for it surely?

Sitting up, her injured arm hanging a little limply she wondered what strange customs this world had that she hadn't seen yet... and whether she should break those hovering shapes in the air. They looked SO breakable...
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Despite being emotionally driven, Pix heeded the cry of surrender and suspended the pixels that were on a collision course. People. That was what made the guy shift, people? Strangers with equally unknowable value and worth? Grief, he might as well be bargaining with the demon. Not that history hadn't taught him that would be a very unwise thing to do. Oh yeah. She must be a real mastermind...

Once more brutality had added credence to his arguments. It was a victory, however hollow. A part of him recognised the dishonour in winning this way, the greater half didn't care. His sour mood was rationalised, and at last Pix stood back up on rejuvenated legs.

“Big of you to see things my way.” With the tantrum over he felt suddenly cheated of destruction. But cooler heads prevailed, “I accept the revised conditions. Assuming we can trust each other by word alone.” Not done predicting his foe yet, Pix thought it safe to say a hero would keep a promise, “Clear off you lot!” What few people hadn't made their escape were chased off now by the remnants of his attack. Keeping them as insurance would only antagonise the Lantern.

After grabbing the bag, Pix still felt unsatisfied. He awkwardly turned back to his foes and stood uncertainly, “...You still want me to fix that screen, or what?”
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Mark wondered if he could attempt to back stab this guy, even if he wanted to? No. He would keep his word. If he were to hope for villains to ever change their ways he couldn't start stooping to their levels. It was one of those old school chivalrous things. TL looked back to the demon girl as Pix kept his promise and turned to leave. He figured he would check on her injury since he had utterly failed today's mission and was pretty sure he had a slight concussion. However, before the villain left Mark could sense the emotion of rage within him turning to compassion. Afterwards the HIVE student asked the Lantern if he still wanted him to fix the giant monitor.

How peculiar? He had what he wanted and could make a clean getaway, as well as having the knowledge that at any moment Mark could start using his powers again, but he stayed, and even asked if he could do some good before leaving. This filled Teen Lantern with hope once again. Maybe, just maybe, he had been wrong about this guy. He did spare those pedestrians after all. "That would be much appreciated, thanks. Ya know, you don't have to go down this road...You could become a hero, be loved, be liked, not be hunted...You definitely don't seem like the type to go on mass killing sprees." The Blue Lantern recruit tried reaching out to Pix one last time, hoping he could get him to see reason just as he had convinced the demonic chick.
Back to top Go down
Veedra
Veedra

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:32 pm

She stood up and got a little closer to the other two, her good arm holding her injured one in place so as not to jerk it and cause herself more pain than she was already in. Dislocating her shoulder because she didn't stick the landing... pathetic. What would her classmates say?
... Probably that she smelt weak and would therefore be easier to hunt and kill but still... it was a little embarrassing.

"Why would you fix something you already broke?" she asked the blurry one.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

That settled it. He would repair the damage and make good his escape. Finally satisfied that he had bested a Lantern. The pixels floated upwards, back to where they had come from. Pix folded his arms as if to make the task seem effortless, directing them clear of the demon girl in case she tried anything. Already he had learned not to trust her with his stuff.

Whilst doing so Teen Lantern continued with what Hugh thought before was joking speculation. Instead it seemed the guy was completely serious. He thought Pix could turn, see the light, use his gifts for the greater good. It was really rather touching. Too bad he was far more comfortable slipping into his vices than resisting them.

“I don't have to be the type. We villainous lot aren't as alone as you make it sound. The H.I.V.E academy has many others who can kill in my stead. And you know what? I happen to be someone who likes them.” Ever latching onto groups, Pix had made himself very comfortable at H.I.V.E, so much so that it was better to him than family. To turn on them was unthinkable.

The demon asked a question next. Hugh looked down at her with something of intellectual superiority. Grudgingly he recognised it a good question, “Simple, politics. There must be something of an understanding between heroes and villains. Else it's just a free-for-all. Despite what most people think, there can be cooperation between the factions.” Of course he assumed all of this must have been going way over the demon's head. For her simple mind he admitted to the more basic answer, “And because you can break it again.”

“Hang on. We never got to the bottom of this name thing. What is your proper name? In proper English?” Giving in to curiousity was how this whole situation had started. To end it none-the-wiser would just be cruel.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 am

After responding to the demonic girl, TL walked over to Pix upon him fixing the tron and shook his hand. "Thank you, and ok, I guess a life of notability isn't for everybody, but hey, no hard feelings." That being said, the Lantern playfully patted Pix on the back to show he wasn't upset or mad about being on the losing end of this. Especially when he had actually just planted a small blue light beacon on the back of the villain. Yes, a double cross, in a way, but come on..He couldn't just let a felon get away scott free, what kind of hero would he be? Of course he had told Pix he could go with the stolen loot, but the Blue Lantern didn't tell him that he wasn't going to keep tabs on him afterwards. With any luck he'll lead me to the HIVE base and well always know where this super villain school is. Teen Lantern couldn't make constructs, true, but his minor concussion was lessening and he was able to at least do something a simple as plant a small tracer. Meanwhile, Pix had been addressing the girl again about her name, which made Mark realize. "Well, for that matter, I don't even know your name or should I call you Rubix-dude?"
Back to top Go down
Veedra
Veedra

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am

She twitched her ears at the pixellated guy's question. This again? She'd already answered this! Did he really have such a short memory?

"I told you, my name is..." and she repeated the same sequence of snarls and snorts as last time, then paused to think. "Of course, that must be a little difficult for a human's mouth to say... I'm not quite sure what my name would be in human."

She looked around for inspiration, anything... and then saw the name ln the sign tacked above the door of a tendy clothes store.

"That, that's my name. My name is Veedra."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Oh. The snarls and grunts were demon language? How barbaric of them. Pix made a note that if anyone else was to start doing that, he'd skip out quickly. Finally though, the girl gave him something he could use. Only took a city-wide chase and a battle of wits to receive. Veedra was a fitting name, yet Hugh couldn't help thinking he'd heard it before.

“Alright, at last, Veedra. If you ever need a reason to go along with breaking stuff, then look up the H.I.V.E. Give this hero a bigger headache.” The academy was always on the lookout for muscle. On an average night he would push her to join, but getting smashed into bits did take it out of you. Seriously, Pix deserved a good long rest after this.

He shook the Lantern's hand but frowned at the attempted nickname, “No. Don't call me that. It's Pix and Pix alone.” The screen was repaired. Pix took the excess pixels and formed a more comfortable airborne craft than last time. He climbed aboard, dumping the loot alongside, “After all, when I tell them later how I kicked your butt, I'll be sure to use 'Teen Lantern'. Until next time.”

The villain set his retreat at a lackadaisical speed. There was no need to hurry. He'd won this round.

[character exit]
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Mark allowed the tracer on Pix's back to glow a bit brighter, letting Veedra see that he had actually duped the smart talking lego man. Although, he doubted she would grasp what that glowing light meant.

Teen Lantern placed his hands on his hips while watching Pix fly away victorious. Oh don't worry Pix, you can have this one, because something tells me well be seeing each other again...Very soon. With that chase finally done and over with TL turned to go check on Veedra. He was feeling a bit better now and could make simple constructs, shown by how the ring was shining brighter and he had his blue aura fully back. "So Veedra is it? Well lets get a good look at that arm, shall we?" As the Lantern spoke he gently touched Veedra's arm, trying to figure out where the fracture was and immediately constructed a light blue cast around the limb after locating it. "There, that should help until we can get you some real medical attention. So wanna tell me where you're from?" The Blue Lantern gave the demon girl a general smile as he spoke, a reassuring way of showing that he actually cared about her well being.
Back to top Go down
Veedra
Veedra

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 am

The blue energy wrapped around her arm held it in place. True, she couldn't move it anymore, but at least it wasn't hurting anymore. She looked at the blue energy guy. He was a human wasn't he? Strange human... were there many of them that were able to do these things she'd never learnt about in school?

"I am from another place." she stated shortly. "Where demons live. And no humans. Although some do fall into our place sometimes. They don't stay very long."

Just then her stomach reminded her that she was hungry... she mewled slightly and began to look around for food again.

"I need to eat..."
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Mark kind of gave an awkward smile as she said where she was from. "Yaaa, I think I've heard of that place to. Hope I never have to visit." He sort of joked, but at the same time meant every word. Meeting her family, might not be what most called a very "pleasant" experience.

It was at that time Mark also heard her stomach gurgle a bit and she spoke of how she needed to eat. "Again!? But you just ate like half a pastry store?" Mark then realized he was being selfish and condescending. Who really knew how often demons had to eat? "Ok, ok I'll get you some of the best grub in town, but you have to remember to follow the ground rules, alright?"

LATER...

At a Burger Shack drive-thru window, one of the bored employees held the nearly fourteen dollar meal of two double cheese burgers and nearly every sweet on the menu. He hated his dull job, but what the teenage employee wasn't expecting was a dude floating in a blue hue to fly up to the window, quickly drop some cash and change, then grab the bag and thank him before flying off into the sky. Teen Lantern laughed slightly as he flew back to Veedra and brought her her food, only taking out the one cheeseburger for himself. "Here you go Veedra, and thanks for not attacking, maiming, or breaking anything while I was gone. Really appreciate it." Mark smiled as he bit into his burger and sat on one of the park benches with the strange girl. Just a hero in all blue eating with a random demon chick that had a light constructed cast on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Veedra
Veedra

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Veedra could already smell something good from inside the bag. She quickly and easily tore the paper from it and found the little cardboard containers. She literally ripped the lid from the burger one and scooped up the warm slab of meat and bread, attacking it hungrily. She then ate a handful of the mini doughnuts at once, smiling happily.

"I didn't know humans could make such wonderful things..." she said, thankfully having swallowed before speaking.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 pm

TL watched wide eyed while his face contorted to a more shocked anime style as Veedra demolished her food within seconds. Next thing were working on is table manners haha. After taking another bite of his burger the girl spoke to the lantern. "Yup, and you can get more of it by not just taking it or having to fight for it here. Usually asking or giving some type of currency helps more." Then as as Mark spoke he noticed the girl had crumbs all over her and her clothes were rather tattered from the battle. So like a gentlemen he constructed a blue handkerchief and wiped her mouth and also used his rings ability to augment material to patch and fix up her outfit. Thus giving her a full set of clothes on her body now and then smiling after seeing her cleanly. "Looking somewhat nice doesn't hurt either."
Back to top Go down
Veedra
Veedra

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Veedra looked down at the newly repaired clothes and blinked, a little confused. They'd been torn hadn't they? Why were they now not torn? Did this guy have the power to fix things that were broken? She tried to process the information he gave to her, but really couldn't make any sense of it.

"I... don't understand." she said eventually. "Currency? Exchanging something for food...? I guess that makes sense... somehow."

She nodded her thanks to him and turned to leave... then something occurred to her. She picked up the shreds of what had been the bag.

"If I have to look nice, I assume that humans want to leave their home looking tidy too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:09 am

"Ya, you're right they do usually..Well actually, if you saw where I lived you would think I fought there all the time." The untidy joke was probably lost on her, but who cares. Mark then awkwardly looked at the girl, not wanting to just let her go, but was pretty hopeful she wouldn't hurt anyone else now that he had showed her that people could be kind and that this world didn't require violence to gain what one needed. However, at the same time she was new to the world and she was a demon, it could be in her nature to be like that. "Uhh, say Veedra, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)   Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smash and Throw (Open, on the street middle of city)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next