Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
That time of the dead muse year Vote_lcapThat time of the dead muse year Voting_barThat time of the dead muse year Vote_rcap 
Moon
That time of the dead muse year Vote_lcapThat time of the dead muse year Voting_barThat time of the dead muse year Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

That time of the dead muse year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

That time of the dead muse year Empty
PostSubject: That time of the dead muse year   That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 am

It's that time of year again where i have rped so much and been on the site non stop for so long my muse for the site has shriveled up but no it has not died. I will be still posting but only in my last remaining threads until they are done but be warned i might be slow on them but I will respond so I don't leave anyone hanging.

I will be leaving the site for a few weeks for vacation and no i will not be on cb so if you absolutely need me and are about to die or something go head and pm me or those who have my skype feel free to message me there. I hope to return in a few weeks time with my muse restored and new ideas to rp out.

As for my characters Danni I will be going with she got suspended form school and grounded so that the few who know her aren't all like wheres Danni? For Jenny, Jenny has already talked to Tim about leaving the Titans and have done so and also decided to leave the city for an undetermined amount of time to do her own thing for a bit.

For whose who know Jenny and are good friends with her like Tim, Jemmy, Manic, etc. She has gotten a phone and given the numbers to them so she can keep in contact with them but remember her phone right now is untraceable but why I did this is so that if you absolutely need Jenny's input in something you can pm me and I'll tell you what shed say.

You then can act upon said reaction and such but I ask you to only do this if you absolutely have to and Jenny would have asked your characters to only call her if it was an emergency and such. But I know that you probably won't need to do this but hey it's there if you need to do this.

Anyways pm or skype me if you need me, I'll only be responding to my few threads left, and I will be gone for at least a few weeks. Have fun rping everyone I love you all equally...... jk I love some of you more than others FIGHT FOR MY LOVE MUAHAHAHA! lol Ok jk for real this time Love you guys I'll miss you bye!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: That time of the dead muse year   That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:52 am

I know its been far longer than a few weeks nearly a month but that's because a lot has been going on and my inspiration for the site is still gone. I still check the site for pms so feel free to pm me, as you can see i no longer have Jenny and Danni's app on my sig. That is because when I do return I might not have them/use them. as for things that have been going on, while I was away I have lost a family member rather not go into it so I'll leave it at that. I now have a job that fills up my weekends now and a lot of school work now taking up my week when I'm not spending time with family again. I have no idea when I'll return but know I will I havn't givin up on the site yet. Anyways love and miss you guys bye
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That time of the dead muse year   That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:13 am

Okay gonna try and come back but I may or may not be super active yet but it's been a month I miss you guys and I'm gonna try and get into this character I've been working on so lets hope this change in character is what I needed. Anyways i'm back possibly ish and hope I stay on for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That time of the dead muse year   That time of the dead muse year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That time of the dead muse year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Leave Of Absence-
Jump to: