Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
dimond king updated Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
dimond king updated Vote_lcapdimond king updated Voting_bardimond king updated Vote_rcap 
Moon
dimond king updated Vote_lcapdimond king updated Voting_bardimond king updated Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

dimond king updated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artic chill

dimond king updated Empty
PostSubject: dimond king updated   dimond king updated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Full Name: Mark chance Quinzel
Codename: diamond king
Nickname(s): little ice king
Alias (es): mark chance bowman
Birth date: April 5th
Classification: Meta human
Affiliation: villain

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: frosty blue
Height:5ft 9in
Weight:125
Other: wears brown combat buts army cameo pants a black silk scarf as a belt and a red tank top shirt he also wears a midnight blue cloak covered in black diamonds

===POWERS===

Powers:
ice manipulation: mark can create ice from all points from his body and manipulate it into shapes like swords and armor by pulling the condensed water partials from around him. This includes ice needles that can be used to temperarly paralyze a body part can create a dome of ice to act as a shield form most attacks this does not include fire attacks explosives or those with super strength.

Cold immunity: Completely immune to the cold due to his powers

temperature drop: this is the source of his ice manipulation it cause the this works like a explosive. The father away from the center the less power but instead of power is how cold it is the direct area around mark is where ice will forum the easiest. making the swords and armor the easiest to use and the ninja stars the outer block will create ice that mark can somewhat control how slippery it and use to make falling ice cicelies. The second outer area mark very little control over is as if a small snowstorm has hit and is good just to slow his enemies down. Then the most outer area is just as if a cold fog has rolled in mark has no control of this area the max raidus of this ability is 3 city blocks but keeps it normally at a one blockto avoid detection. this is a power he can turn off to seem normal. feilds drop down about 20 degress the closer you get to mark. (scale: 0F to -20F outer, -21F to -42F inner area center or where mark is -43F to -60F)

Weaknesses:
fire wielders in general but if he can get the drop on them he can make it so cold that it removes all heat from an area losing foc his powers require focus to work the best way of doing this is by reminding him of his past. That he killed his mother on accident this can be found out by police files and his therapy files his mind is very unstable due to killing his mother and to some extant his father this will be explained by his history not good at fighting someone with super strength
===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: blood, money, jewels, making others suffer, and escaping jail, killing his father, beating heroes, his respective uncle joker and Aunt Harley Quinn.

Dislikes: order, going to arkham asylum, teen titans and heroes in general his real father memories of his mother.

Strengths: master strategist quick witted determination one on one combat causing pain integration manipulation

Skills: close combat integration sword fighting breaking and entering assignation master strategists tracking and capture manipulating people into thinking he can be helped despite them knowing he can't be helped at all.

Equipment: smoke bombs to be used as a quick getaway

knock out gas/gas gun: carries a gun that shoots knock out gas
gas mask: to keep from being knocked out

Habits/Quirks:
clenches and unclenches his hands when nervous.

when he robs a place he writes in ice I’m a monster because I killed mommy or I killed daddy because he turned me into a experiment don't make me kill you and don't worry mommy Mr. joker and aunt Harley took good care of me(showing his unstable side).

Leaves a shattered ice rose and king of diamonds at places he robs

when thinking he paces

Personality: Mark is very unstable at times making him very dangerous. He truly believes he is a monster due to his birth father. He is very cold and believes that the world needs to suffer as if he has by the hands of his father. Yet he can seem as calm as can be almost like the ice he creates and can be very rational at times almost as if he is fully sane. Mark enjoys seeing people bleed because his is blue always it does not turn red with oxygen. Mark past is dark and haunting. Mark loves to manipulate people into thinking he can be helped and to find a girl that he can warp like the joker did to his aunt
===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Trish Quinzel (deceased), rick Quinzel (deceased), Harley Quinn Quinzel (aunt)
Place of Origin: Gotham
Current City: jump city
History: Mark was born to two world-renowned scientist rick and Trish Quinzel they home schooled him due to his advanced intellect them being related to Harley Quinn and him having a strange case of ammonia. That would seem to go away only to return a week or two later. Rick and Trish after six years of trying different medication began to search for a cure on their own One day when mark was seven, they thought they had found a cure and in a way it did cure, he but it mutated his genes and the ammonia’s genes into an ice manipulation powers of sorts. Mark had no control over his powers he would constantly make the temperature drop to well below freezing and one-day mark was playing with his powers in making weapons and shooting ice from all points of his body his mother went outside to call him in for lunch. mark being so focused on controlling his powers was frightened at the sound of his mother’s voice and lost control and sent a volley of ice needles everywhere this turned his mother into a human pincushion killing her in a matter of seconds. After finding out his father went crazy like his sister and became abusive calling him a monster like his sister and continually beating him with a baseball bat then locking him in a meat freezer hoping to kill him by the same way Trish was killed by ice. This is how mark figured out that the cold did nothing to him. This continued for two years then his father came up with the idea
of experimented on mark seeing if he could make his powers kill him. Finally after turning ten mark snapped as it seems to run in the family and killed his father walked out of the house drenched in blood the neighbors see him called the cops and upon finding out he was related to Harley Quinn sent him to Arkham asylum. To determine his stability .Mark was then sent to Arkham asylum. Where he met his aunt and her love obsession the joker Mark was consider unstable to a high degree and spent a year to talking to his aunt who took to calling him her little ice king and the joker and begin to study his aunts obsession the joker and her relationship. The doctors fearing this put him in isolation while trying to cure him though he begin to manipulate the doctors and finally bored of arkham he broke out the joker Harley and himself. The joker seeing an opportunity to have an mr.freeze at his calling took him in and kidnapped masters of sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat to teach mark how to fight they were never found. Mark has been in and out of arkham throughout the years helping joker and his aunt. Now mark has just manipulated his way out of arkham and moved to jump city.

Sample RP
[color:f783=darkredDr.minx talking] mark talking and thinking
Mark was handcuffed and walking down the halls of arkham with two guards finally the reach a room they finally they come a room he has grown to know well this room was the office Dr.Minx. Mark sat down, smiled at her, and says, color=red]“Hello Dr.Minx how are you today?”[[/color]Dr.Minx smiles back and says "Good Mark so are you ready to be released today I got you a job at a pizza place in Jump city." Mark nods and uses his powers to make an ice rose and hands her it. Then says "thank you for all the trouble you have gone thorugh for me to be released and I will do my best to make it on the outside this time. Now if we can I would like to go say goodbye to my aunt and be on my way." Dr.minx smiles and takes the rose and says "Mark your parole clearly states that you are not to have any contact with miss Harley or the joker they are your triggers into crime remember sorry." Mark looks sad and then shakes his head and says "your right it's just she is my only family yet oh well please tell her I said bye and can I go now?". Dr.minx then walks mark to a bus that was waiting to take him to jump city. Once on the bus and at the back seat he smiles and takes out three wallets on for an Mrs.Shasha minx and to for the two guards and thinks to himself "Ha will they ever learn that I will never change."

Last edited by artic chill on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : needed edited)
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
dimond king updated 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: dimond king updated   dimond king updated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I claim this one for my first ^_^ I just have to finish some homework and I'll be right back.

Edit: A quick skim cause I am taking a quick break from homework. The first thing i noticed was that if you would clean up the grammatical and spelling errors cause there are time where I can't tell if it is things like "where or were" and other things. Also commas, caps, etc would be better, but that's just me nitpicking. Also how he manipulates the ice should be added. Like does he need water first to make it into ice, does he just drop the temperature in the water particles around him to make ice, etc.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dimond king updated   dimond king updated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:20 pm

For temperature drop, how cold does it get the closer a person gets to you? What is the radius of this ability, like how far it spreads out? Is this a constant power that happens at his presence?

Also putting someone in a death state as you said in you ice manipulation ability is godmodding, and is not allowed.

Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: dimond king updated   dimond king updated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:42 pm

updated and took the death state out
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dimond king updated   dimond king updated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:22 pm

You've covered everything and the powers look good to me. So with the power now bestowed upon me I say APPROVED

Welcome to the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dimond king updated   dimond king updated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dimond king updated
Page 1 of 1