Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Vote_lcapEric Axxelt (Updated) Voting_barEric Axxelt (Updated) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Eric Axxelt (Updated) Vote_lcapEric Axxelt (Updated) Voting_barEric Axxelt (Updated) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Eric Axxelt (Updated)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Eric Axxelt (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Eric Axxelt

"Some call me Eric, some call me Deadlock, some may even call me a family disappointment...and well... they aren't wrong."

Eric Axxelt (Updated) New_er11

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:
Eric Axxelt
Nickname(s):
N/A
Codename:
Deadlock
Alias(es):
Bulls-eye
Classification:
Half Human, Half Alien.
Affiliation:
Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
White Blonde
Eye Color:
Silver Blue
Height:
6'2
Weight:
212 pounds
Other Traits:
Has a sleeve of tattoos traveling from his left arm, up his shoulder, and around his throat.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Healing Factor
Eric was able to update his Chest Implant so that it heals his body at an immaculate rate. He can now heal minor cuts and bruises within 1 minute, broken bones within 7 minutes, and major cut and wounds (including fatal) within 15 minutes. His body is also learning how to push out bullets within 30 minutes.

Weapons Master
Eric has a gift with figuring out how to use almost any weapon, whether it be alien or something just confusing. All weapons just seem to make sense to him, so he can pick one up and use it with ease, most of the time being really good with them as well. This excludes staffs, scythes, most swords, and basically most close combat weapons.

Technological Genius
You can ask him questions about cooking and Eric will know nothing,but anything relating to technology Eric can find some kind of answer. Its a natural talent, something his mother claims to be "a gift from his father", so he thinks it's a power of sort. His brain is built to comprehend technology, technology growth, and how to use and create technology for his survival.

Skills:
-Knows over 32 alien languages
-Knows Japanese, Egyptian, English, Korean, Some Spanish, and a little bit of German.
-Is a familiar with a vast amount of alien technology.
-He can easily adapt in hard situations.
-Is a great swimmer
-Due to his past with all his missions, Eric is familiar with making strategies and implementing them.
-Extreme fitness level

Weaknesses:

-Human Body
To put it plainly, Eric is quite human. Anything that can hurt a human can hurt him. Even with his new healing factor he can be killed (Like cutting off his head).

-Shows off a lot
He likes to prove to people he's cool and it usually ends with him in jail or with a few broken bones. Despite being a genius... he's an idiot.

-Chest Implant
The metal piece in his chest does amazing things but isn't the strongest thing out there. If it receives too much damage it can shut down some of his brain function and can cause him great harm in the future. Electricity in particular can cause it to shut down, but it is waterproof.
On top of that, it has to be replaced with a new energy source every 15 years or things can go wrong quickly.

-Deathly afraid of spiders
Eric is afraid of spiders. They are gross, hairy, and have too many legs. He will not go near one and if he sees one he runs in the other direction.

Equipment:

Armor*
Eric prefers to keep it light so his armor is an alien armor made of a light material that weighs as much as regular clothes. However, it is slightly more durable than Kevlar, these pieces being on his helmet, boots, wrist guards, thighs, groin, and boots.
Spoiler:

Body Implant
This basically can scan technology and bring it up in a holographic form that only Eric can control. Since it's connected to his brain as well, he can bring up things he's thinking about in holographic form to show off, using his hands to control it.
Spoiler:

Laser Throwing Knives
These knives are made of the same material as his body armor and laser guns. They are the size of a regular throwing knife but only activated when flicked. He has 12 of these in total and keeps them all around his body just in case.
Spoiler:

Laser Guns
Guns that shoot lasers, these lasers can shoot through regular metal with ease since its essentially concentrated heat, but the stronger the metal the harder it is to shoot. Hitting a human could be the same like a bullet, except it's concentrated heat so it cauterizes the wound. He keeps two regular ones in their holsters and two smaller ones in his boots.
Spoiler:

Hacking Device
This device can break into most locked systems.
Spoiler:

Grappling Launcher
A larger version of a grappling hook. It can carry up to 500 pounds without breaking and it can go up to 200 feet.  
Spoiler:

Electricity Stick
This stick can put out 10,000 volts of electricity, despite not having a high ampage. It'll basically just hurt... a lot... but there isn't enough volts to kill you or seriously injure you.
Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Eric, to say the least, is a show off. He's cocky, arrogant, and does some of the dumbest things to prove a point. However, he is a genius and that sometimes comes through. Basically he's an idiot genius who is obsessed with every attractive person.
He can also be very sarcastic, witty, and even rude depending on how easily offended the person is. He really doesn't have a filter and just says what he wants.

Although most people would say otherwise, deep down Eric wants to do the right thing, he just cares about himself more. He's more about survival than anything else, loyalty isn't his forte.

Strengths:
-Working alone
-His stupidness can count for being brave... sometimes..

Interests/Habits:
-He loves animals
-He tends to say stupid pick up lines just because
-He flirts with anyone or anything he finds attractive
-Sometimes his lack of understanding of human etiquette proves him to be quite naive of this planet.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Astelle Vee En (Mom)
Unknown Alien (Dad)
Mom claimed to have 3 more children.
Place of Origin:
Vaphus
History:
Well Astelle is a human and was abducted from Earth and was going to be used as money in a giant gambling like game. However, she met an alien that she so called fell in love with, had a one night stand, and then he was gone the next day. She then gave birth to Eric whom she told this BS story to almost everyday.
Eric on the other hand could care less who his father is, he left them and Eric's only problem was survival. Which on Vaphus, can be very difficult for a mother and a child.

Vaphus, to put it lightly, is a dump. The streets are filled with trash and the homeless, there's plenty of disease to go around, and it's known to hold one of the biggest shadow markets in the galaxy. So basically it's one of the worst planets to try to grow up normally in, and it wasn't long that Eric got "recruited" into a gang of mercenaries.
Eric was only 6 while he was taking on the streets of Vaphus, doing jobs here and there to get some kind of food on the table for his mother and himself. However, he was soon persuaded to join a larger gang of mercenaries that would train him to be better. They told his mother that they'd educate him, feed him, clothe him, and then give some money to his mother for reimbursement. The mother agreed, not knowing who they really were.

Several years down the line Eric was trained, educated, and taught about his alien side which gave him his abilities with technology. They never explained why they wanted him or who is father was, or in this case how important his father was. The thing is, he never asked, Eric always had his mind on some new weapon, training, or simply technology as a whole. This made him a very good mercenary because he was up to do all sorts of jobs. From assassinations, to jewel heists, to a "protect the princess" kind of thing. They did jobs for money, and they had a large list of clients, it was a great business.
When Eric turned 16, he finally got what he wanted, a higher status among his fellow mercenaries. This meant he got an implant of sort which they would pay for, most of the higher ups got weapons built into him, but Eric chose the hologram maker which was connected to his brain and nervous system. This was a great honor, and as soon as he got it he put great use to it.

Eric did several more years of missions and recently was given a mission to go to Earth to assassinate someone. He landed in Japan, did the job, but decided he was done with the mercenary crew. He wanted to be his own man, working on his own rules, going at his own pace. On top of that, Japan was so cool! They had meals in vending machines!
Every once in a while a mercenary will contact him, asking how the hunt was going and Eric would give a BS excuse on why he wasn't done. After a year the people finally sent someone in person which Eric quickly got rid of and decided to pack up in Japan and head across the Earth, landing himself in JumpCity. Boy, was this place a lot different from Japan.

Last edited by Moon on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:02 pm

Claimed by yours truly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Let's start with the gadgetry.

Here's what I would see as fitting for the items he doesn't carry. Given their sizes, I'd figure he can carry either the either the grapple launcher, flamethrower, or rocket launcher. He should only be able to bring one with him at any given time, and you do have to take into account how bulky they are, making maneuvering with them a bit more difficult.

Next, I'd say that he should be able to bring the hacking device or the robot eyes, but not both. This doesn't effect launcher he decides to bring.

Now to adress the individual gadgets. I'm fine with a mastery of his gadgets, as it comes with the territory. However, I need to know more of the exact limitations of each gadgets. So I'm going to go through them one at a time.

Armor: This one's fine.

Implant: Same here.

Laser: How much damage does this do to an actual person if they were to get hit with it?

Hacking device: Fine

Mobile Cameras: How mobile are they? Do they fly, or do they have to wriggle across the ground to get where eric wants them? And overall, however they move around, how fast do they move?

Grappling Launcher: What's the range on the thing?

Flamethrower: Again, the Range.

Grenade launcher: Range yet again. Also, how much ammo does eric carry on him at any given time? I know that it can only launch two and then it's 45 minutes cooldown, but assuming that, how many grenades does he physically carry?

Electricity Stick: No problem with it so far.

The bombs: Now this is where it gets a little dicey. I need to know how many bombs he can carry at any given time. I get he has access to all of these bombs, but he should only be able to carry so many. I'd suggest coming up with a limit, one that may be expanded by leaving behind auxiliary gear (the hacking device, remote eyes, or one of the launchers.)

Sort all that out, and I'll take another look.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Right before I started the weapons I have in parenthesis " There will be a * next to the name if he always carries it with him" So the ones with a star he has with him the entire time. He will bring the bigger ones, flame thrower, rocket launcher, etc, if he deems the mission needs it. He can only carry one due to their sheer size, just like you said. Due to this, he doesn't bring the hacking devices or the cameras because those are more for missions than anything else.

The rest I fixed. I put underneath the * thing how many bombs he can carry.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 9:28 pm

So let me start by saying that Peak Physical Condition counts as an entire power, so that needs to be separated out. Stealth isn't really a power, and more falls under a skill. In fact, I'd suggest formatting that Merc training differently. How is up to you. I also need specifics on how high her fighting ability is.

Now here's the important one. And this is really important, coming from somebody who had played one almost exclusively for the past 4 years. I need to know the limitations of his natural technological skill and hacking ability.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Eric Axxelt (Updated) 5-1
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 4:26 am

Equipment:
Shield Disk: where is the disk after it goes off if it is outside could it be broken to destroy the shield, how does the shield work against bombs fire ice etc.
Screech Bomb: Normally this would be relatively fine but since you have so many gadgets I'm going to ask you to lower either how strong it is or how long it lasts take your pick.
Paralyze Bomb: If someone is caught in this and their whole body falls asleep for 2 hours that seems like much please majorly lower how long it lasts fights can tend to last 5 mins maybe if its a good one but they usually don't last for 2 hours and if you are unable to fight cause your whole body is asleep it puts a very unfair advantage to those not caught in it since the range would be very hard to escape from in time especially if it lands right at your feet.
Rocket Launcher: I'm sorry but.... no... just no... I think that's really going over board and with all the gear you have and your skills you reaaaally do not need a rocket launcher.
Flame Thrower: Again I seriously think this is unneeded based on everything you have in your arsenal your skills and well are you planning on storming a big building all on your own cause I and sorry but I really don't see the need in having all this gear pulse a flame thrower aaaaand a rocket launcher.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:24 pm

-Fixed Shield Disk, Screech Bomb, and Paralyze bomb. For paralyze bomb it already said it doesn't numb the entire body, just the body part it hit like the arm or leg. I still edited it however.
-I got rid of the rocket launcher.
-Flame Thrower is the same.

I'm just going to throw my two cents in. He doesn't have any significant power that will make him amazing out on the field, his power pertain to using weapons, that's why he has a lot of them. Taking away my bigger weapons, that he can only use one at a time, were for plots I had planned, that's why they aren't on him 24/7.
If it still bothers you, I will remove the flame thrower, but I just want you to know.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:07 pm

I respect your opinion but disagree with it, any power/skill can be a very strong one in the battle field if used correctly. You always can try and obtain these weapons through rp to use once, if you say you are only going to use them once then you can just get them through rp to use them once but you can't have them in your app.

Even if you don't have them on you 24/7 but you still have them, the president doesn't have the us's nukes on him at all times but it doesn't mean that he can't just whip them out when he wants to or that he doesn't have them.

I'm sorry but a rocket launcher and flame thrower on your app is just major over kill I don't care if you get them through rp to use them once like you said you were planning just please don't have them in your app, so once you remove the flame thrower that is still there I will gladly approve this app.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Removed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Eric Axxelt (Updated) Harley11
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Updated! Removed Mercenary Training and added Healing Factor instead. Also took out all the bombs and sneaking cameras and added laser throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Eric Axxelt (Updated) Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 4:21 pm

Eric Axxelt (Updated) F5a15541-85e3-400c-83a1-bde993fafd3e_zps7fw2gzdx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Axxelt (Updated)   Eric Axxelt (Updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Axxelt (Updated)
Page 1 of 1