Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Voting_barWhat happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Voting_barWhat happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Nikki growled at the moth guy, she was a FERRET! Not a simple WEASEL! She watched as it flew up into the air and suddenly a very cold gust of wind blew at her. Nikki shook her self and then jumped at the side of the alley catching her claws into the bricks and scrambling upwards to even herself with the giant moth.
She clung close to the wall and eyed her new chase-me toy. She leapt off the wall quickly and lunged at him with a snarl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Ben was rather shocked that his ice breathe hadn't had the affect he intended on the giant ferret, but of course she did have that fur coating. The Titan was caught off guard he got tackled by the creature and went plummeting into the side wall of the alleyway. However, from there as she pinned him there against the brick building he simply went intangible and phased through Nikki. Being part ghost was definitely a plus, and as he came out the other end of the giant Ferret's body a nice coating of ice formed all over her mid-section. Thus, sticking her to the wall momentarily.

"Whoa there, this ones a bit stronger than your other creations. Eh, snake girl? I'm surprised you waited this long to bring out the big guns."

As Ben spoke he failed to notice the omnitrix symbol was blinking red on Big Chill's chest. He was about to revert to human form!
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Nikki was shocked as her prey suddenly vanished, but she didn't have a lot of time to react when her middle suddenly froze to the wall. She growled and quickly began to claw her way out. She paused for a minute and stared at the wall thinking, then smiled to herself and transformed back into her human self and slipped right through the hole in the ice that her larger ferret self had left.
She landed on the ground and quickly stood, "Ha, thought you had me there didn't ya?" Nikki smirked confidently and then noticed the blinking light and prepared for what ever it could mean. "I'm really hoping that's not the self destruct symbol."

(sorry I haven't been able to get on lately, computer and house problems.)
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Annabella laughed."Only thing I conjur up is snakes."she said,jumping away from the ferret.
(sorry I havn`t been on recently.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 pm

As Big Chill floated above the girl in the air with all four moth like wings flapping, Ben's faced contorted into a look of shock and awe. The Ferret wan't conjured at all, but was rather a girl who transformed into a giant animal!? Ben's mental inquiry was confirmed once the snake girl re-appeared from around the dumpster and said she only conjured snakes. The alien was then about to say something to the girl along the lines of not fighting her since shes not allied with the serpent conjurer, but was cut off before he could speak when Nikki pointed out the blinking omnitrix symbol.

"Oh no! That's no self-destruct button, that means I'm about to---WHOA!"

Just then the Necrofriggian reverted back to human form in a flahs of green light and Ben feel from 7 to 9 feet up onto hsi back, knocking the wind out of him.

"OUUGHFF!! Owww..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Nikki raised an eyebrow as the alien thing turned into a teenage boy. Well it seemed this town had more interesting people in it then she thought, and since the girl had announced he could conjure up snakes that means they were both meta humans like her. Well, kinda, neither of them could turn into a giant weasel thing.

She had been caught up in her thoughts as Ben fell to the ground. Nikki walked over and stood a couple feet away from him, "Well, today's been interesting." sure, that had to be a big understatement. She wasn't even sure she was on the right side now.

"So now what's going on?" she felt stupid asking, but she had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 am

Ben cracked his back into place as he rolled over, still in too much pain to stand up, but not speak.

"Let me give you the short version. I'm a Teen Titan and that girl has been attacking people with snakes. I thought you were one of her other creations and now I wasted all my energy fighting you when I should've been fighting her and am now powerless. That about sum things up?"

Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Nikki stared at the alien kid for a minute before letting out a simple,"oh." She felt pretty stupid for fighting a teen titan and letting the bad guy sit there and laugh at them both.
Oh man, if Mr. Pacific hears about this.. Nikki thought. She hoped she could still maybe nail the bad guy since she had used up all of the teen's power. Nikki turned and faced the girl who had announced she could create snakes from thin air. Nikki really didn't think that was possible and transformed into her ferret form and charged at her, hoping to catch her off guard and pin her. She had to catch this person now or the teen titans would end up thinking the Night Hawks were idiots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Ben would've given aid, but he was still dazed and not to mention powerless. Hopefully, the ferret girl could handle things or at least keep the snake girl form escaping for a few minutes until the watch came back on.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:53 pm

(ooc: we have to wait for snake girl to post now don't we.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:05 pm

OT: yup lol
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 pm

(Sorry for being gone so long!I`ve just been busy and have forgotten about this site until now.I`m soooooo sorry.)
Annabella jumped off of the dumpster which she had been perched on to watch them fight.She flipped backwards and landed.She smiled."You really thought it was that easy to get me?"she said,raiseing an eyebrow."My brother was better then you at catching me.And he`s normal."she said.She made a Tiger snake practly shot out of her hand,though it appered in front of her hand and just shot forward.It hissed,mouth wide,and went towards the ferret girl.She created a boa constrictor beside her and murmured something that was either inaudible or not understandable to both of them.The boa constrictor slithered surprisingly quick for its size toward the alien boy.Annabella was carfully control both of them,her eyes darting from snake to person to other snake to other person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:17 am

OT: Guess I'll go.

As Ben sees the snake coming towards him he scatters to his feet and makes a run for it. Sadly, they were in an alley and the ground was covered in ice. So he quickly slipped and slid into the dead end, where he had to wait for the boa constrictor to come and reach it's prey. Meanwhile, Ben checked the omnitrix...Nope, still recharging.

"Aw come on you dumb watch, I could really use Rath or Wildmutt right about now!"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 am

The boa constrictor slithered towards Ben.It wrapped itsefl aroudn him.It then dragged him back to Annabella.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Nikki grabbed the tiger snake in her mouth by its head and shook it violently, snapping its neck and killing it quickly. She slung the dead snake off towards a wall and then went after the boa holding Ben captive, biting into its side and angering it into chasing her. She pounced on its head and bite into its neck, trying to get past the muscle and scales to snap its neck as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next