Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Vote_lcapMeeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Voting_barMeeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Vote_lcapMeeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Voting_barMeeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Jenny drove up and parked her bike outside an alley way and walked down into the alley as she took off and put away her goggles. There was a very large and tall sketchy looking man waiting for her. "So what do ya got for me?" Jenny asked as she walked up to him but stayed a good 2 or so feet away from him.

"Okay so the big dog villains in the city right now are Hive and they are missing in action currently." He said simply making her ears drop and her eyes narrow out of annoyance. "Do ya really expect me to think that's 100 dollars worth ‘o information...? Everyone knows about Hive now give me somethin' good."

He looked antsy as he looked around a bit. "Well If you raise that money to 10,000 I can give you all the dirt i got on this hidden underground group that I recently have left." Jenny blinked then in shock. "10,000 dollars? that's insane! There's no way that info could be that good an’ be that reliable. What else do ya got."

The man looked disappointed but sighed. "Well I got some drugs-" Jenny cut him off then. "Are ya seriously tryin' to sell someone who could possibly work for the cops or be a hero drugs....?" They stared at each other for a long time before he gestured to her outfit tattoos and piercing making her look annoyed.

"Are ya seriously profilin' me right now based on mah clothes?!" He gave a nervous laugh rubbing the back of his neck. "So you don't want any?" she then crossed her arms. "Well I never said that I'm just annoyed that ya assumed on mah looks alone...."

He blinked then in surprise. "Really?" She shrugged "Sure, what kind ‘o weed do ya have?" He then stared blankly at her. "Wait you want to try and buy illegal weed off me when you can just try and get the medical stuff?" Jenny then blinked and her ears perked up in surprise. "Weed is legal here?"

She said shocked as he nodded. "Yeah but you need a few different records to prove that you are allowed to have it and stuff." She blinked thoughtfully "Huh.... well this world looks a bit better now..." "What?" "Oh ya see I come fro-" She froze a bit as she looked up noticing the large creature now behind the man she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Tiberius had recieved his orders eliminate the target at any cost. Witnesses didn't matter they were even better if they knew what he'd done. Tracking him had been a slow process as if he moved to fast his camoflauge was ruined. He stuck to alley ways playing with dogs a couple times and knocking over trash cans for them to eat out of.

As he got close the scent was stronger and he was more serious. The giant saw him and grinned, this was perfect, he was distracted. Tiberius crouched down and concentrated. If anyone would have seen him they'd have seen his shell get light in color then begin to split as he slowly pushed his now far larger frame out of the old shell.

Once he was out he turned around and quickly ate it. There was no point wasting the calcium. He stepped around the corner as they were talking about medical weed. He fired his darts suddenly after he'd mentioned papers. The poison in the darts flooded his system. Tib heard him ask "What?" right after the impact and fired more there were already enough to kill but why not speed up the process.

He started walking forward his foot steps echoing in the deserted alley. "You shouldn't have crossed us 1. 9. 2. 4. 5. 7." Each number had been punctuated with a dart fired at him as he strode forward. This was the kind of show he was kept around for.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Jenny blinked as she heard something hit him as the man slightly moved forward. She then looked from him to the creature as he spoke to the man making her blink and think. 'Huh... he was tellin' the truth....' The man reached out weakly as he knees started to shake from loss of strength. "Please... help..."

Jenny looked from him as he stumbled forward towards her to the creature and perked her lips a bit as she blinked. "Look pal if ya two were apart of that group ya were talkin' 'bout that means it's worse than Hive accordin' to ya. Which means he's takin' one less creep off the streets right now...."

She looked at the man then and shrugged. "Besides I'd rather not fight 'im unless I have to." She put simply as she took a step back as if to give the large creature more room that he clearly didn't need to take this guy down.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:29 pm

Tiberius looked up at Jenny when she stepped back. He spun his sword around and chopped down through the guys head. He knelt down and picked it up. "This is ours." He said before simply biting a chunk out and doing it again until he'd finished the man's head off. "Witnesses were permitted, job complete."

Tiberius then shifted his attitude and said. "I'm Tiberius, what's your name?" The giant bug asked suddenly completely friendly. It was so disparate it was like he had two personalities. He tilted his head and the gun slightly rotated. It wasn't hard to figure out it was pointed wherever he was looking.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:47 pm

She perked her lips again when she saw his chopping his head and blinked and looked back up to the creature as it spoke and rose her hands up to say she wasn't going to stop him. "Have at it." She looked off a bit when he started to eat his head. She could stand watching violence but she'd rather not watch something like that unless she had to.

She then looked back to him as he said that witnesses were allowed and his job was complete. She was pretty glad that he apparently wasn't going to kill her for watching which she was ashamed to admit was something that just now crossed her mind that could have happened. He then told her his name and asked for hers. She blinked but gave a small smile as he seemed to be acting friendly now.

"Oh I'm Jennifer Necowl, Nice to meet yah Tiberius." he took note of the guns but didnt spend too much time staring at them as she smiled a bit more. "Thanks for not killin' me by the way." She said partly joking. "Soooo...." she tried to think of some topic to bring up that would work with some random creature she just met and then suddenly said. "I like your teeth." She said smiling this time to show off her sharp canine teeth to him as if to show him that some of her teeth were sharp like his.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:14 am

Tiberius asked her as if she was being ridiculous. "Why would I kill you, that doesn't sound like me." He was trying for a joke she'd assume but his skin wasn't able to move so he was just grinning a huge toothy grin perpetually. As she compared their teeth he would unhinge his jaw revealing the multiple sets of razor sharp fangs, not unlike a shark being mixed with a snake. It then snapped shut as he blurted out quickly, "Oh and don't touch that blood. Toxins still present."

The warning came as the pool of blood spread out from the body towards her. "Don't want someone innocent hurt because they didn't know." The giant glanced around asking. "Do you have a safe house or someplace I can hide out?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 am

She shrugged "I dunno, its just a common thin’ I run into with random people I guess." She said as if it was a casual thing and a normal answer to give. She then looked over the teeth and blinked with her ears perked up. "Yeah no your teeth are way cooler than mine." She said with a small laugh and smile. She then looked to the blood as he told her not to touch the blood and nodded "Right, thanks for the heads up." She said with a casual nod like someone just told her, careful there's a wet floor over there.

She saw it moving towards her and took a step back from it. "Well that sure is kind ‘o ya to give me the heads up." She then looked up to him and nodded. "Well I got a motel room in the downtown area, ya could hide out there if you'd like. I'd offer ya a ride on mah bike but I don't think you'd fit. It can take about 5 tons on it without breakin' but since it goes so fast I don't wanna risk ya fallin' off an’ gettin’ hurt." She said casually as she gestured to where her bike was with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:09 pm

Tiberius would nod and said. "Witnesses can be a good thing for some jobs." He nodded when she mentioned a bike and said. "Give me a couple minutes if you don't mind." He would step over to one side and kneel down. Over the next couple minutes, she could watch his shell go pale as his body retracted.

After two minutes his shell split falling into bits that looked like paper. He stood before her no bigger than a human but his body still appearing to be hardened chitin. "Would this be better for your bike?" he asked with a smile hoping he'd astounded.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:44 pm

"Because the more there are the more the legend of the powerful and mighty Tiberius spreads?" She said partly jokingly then nodded as he asked for a couple minutes. "Yeah sure thing." She leaned against the alley way wall then and pulled out her flip lighter and flicked its lid open with her thumb and then jerked her wrist to reclose it and repeated the process for a while before pausing to see the shell and rather quickly looked back to her lighter as her ears lowered a bit.

She though stopped when he came out she closed it and put it away. This guy was a lot like a insect... but he wasn't so the thought only slightly made her tense for a moment. She looked him over after this and smiled a bit in return to his smile. He really was an interesting guy." Yeah much better. And its pretty cool how you can do that too." It was insect like but till pretty cool. She then pulled out her goggles and positioned them just right as she motioned him to follow.

"Come on I'll take us there now." If he followed her she would take him to the bike and climb on it before patting behind her. "Just hop on and hold onto me." She said with a smile to him as she put the kickstand back on her bike with her heel and started up her bike. She treated the bike gently when she was using it like if she was too rough she'd hurt it. If he got on she'd smile back to him. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:33 pm

Tiberius had been confused by her comment about his legend. He climbed on the back clumsily and grabbed her tight. "I am prepared for the trip, what did you mean about my legend growing? I act in the interest of my organization." he would cling to her looking around regardless of whatever pace she set on the bike.

[sorry there wasn't a whole lot I could post with him getting on the bike to wait]
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:27 pm

She chuckled but helped him on the bike before driving after he said he was ready. She drove with a smile as her hair blew in the wind, she loved that feeling. “Ya know the stories that people tell ‘bout ya after ya are long gone or that they tell ‘bout ya when ya aren’t there to show how cool ya are.” She explained simply “Your legend will tell ‘o your group but only briefly in comparison to what it will say ‘bout you. Long after you’re gone people could be talkin’ ‘bout ya an’ all that ya did based on how big it is."

"To humans for the longest time their legends were the only way they could come close to livin’ forever. They knew they would die one day so they made sure that their legends kept ‘em alive by stayin’ in other’s memories. It was one ‘o the only things they could do to keep apart ‘o themselves on this earth so they did everythin’ they could to make their legends as big as possible no matter what they had to do.”

She said as she drove very fastly and around other cars with ease and even drove in both lanes and in between ‘em at times. “For example, I’m goin’ to die one day, but if I work hard enough I’ll go down in history for mah legend. I could be the world’s greatest savior, or even it’s destroyer, in mah world I was the lead singer to one ‘o america’s most popular bands. The day I die whatever I do uld be told to kids and people all ‘round the world for thousands ‘o years."

"People could even use mah story as inspiration or a guide to becomin’ great. Mah story could help people long after I’m gone…” SHe said with a soft smile. “Someone really important to me once told me that… long after she’s gone she will still be there for me… all I had to do was remember her an’ she’d never truly die…. I think ‘o her every time I go to sleep to make sure that she stays alive in the story that was her life.” She said with her soft smile. She then slowed to a stop pulling into the motel and parked the bike before turning it off.

She then got up after putting the kickstand down and took off her goggles. “Well here we are, mah temporary hideout.” She said putting her goggled in her pocket and unlocked the door showing off the small and beat up looking room that looked like it was a tight fit for even Jenny space wise. She had some clothes on the ground by the cheap dresser that had some eye liner pencils on it and a black and blue laptop.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Tiberius would listen as he hung onto her listening to her speaking of legends. He took in every detail and made mental notes of the whole story. When he stepped off he asked curiously. "Who was she then?" He walked into the room looking around it was huge, nearly double the size of the rooms back home. He walked over to an empty corner and nodded as if confirming it'd be his spot.

Once she had finished telling him about this girl from the story he said. "My group has worked hard to stay out of the legends.. our hand has always been there. The fall of Greece, the assassination of Julius Ceasar, the events that are hard to explain. We usually caused them." he said with a shrug. "My legend will only exist outside my group, and it will be a tale of failure to them."

He sat in the corner leaning against the wall looking up at her. "It might not make sense to you, or any outsider, but being remembered for our actions is what we don't want. It's why we have a name that doesn't get remembered, or at least not for what it is."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:38 pm

She smiled a bit at the question with a slight laugh. "Well that changes on who ya ask. To me she's the reason why I am who I am today, why I'm alive, an' was mah girlfriend." She explained as she closed the door behind them and walked over and took off the two metal staff halves from their holders on the back of her jacket. She listened to his words with a very interested look as she snapped the two pieces together to make staff that was far taller than her and rested it by the front door before taking out the things in her pockets ad put them on the dresser.

She then took off her jacket and tossed it on the dresser before sitting down on the corner of the bed and looked at Tiberius. "Well to me i'll see it as a tragedy because a good man died.... but I'll also see it as a noble end to the story 'o a fearless and strong warrior who fraught for a cause bigger than 'imself." She said simply as she took off her boots and put them by her dresser before crossing her legs Indian style.

"I get why it may be a good thing to have people forget about you when you're gone but to me it's sad seeing such a story... a person just being forgotten about after they are dead... after everything they have done... good or bad." She explained with sad lowered ears. "If you'd let me I would like to carry on your story if I'm still around when you're gone so you aren't forgotten about."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Tiberius nodded and said. "You can tell my story once I'm dead, but you likely will never know most of it." he shrugged slightly and asked. "Why were you talking to our former associate anyway?" It seemed his curiosity was getting the better of him as he watched her unloading her gear.

He would move to see what she was putting on the table. "Are you going to be remembered as good or bad?" The man was curious, he couldn't help it. No one had ever actually told him about good and evil, there were just orders and free time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:31 pm

She smiled when he said she could tell his story and nodded "Still anyone rememberin' any 'o it is win in mah book since its still one more person rememberin' ya at the end 'o the day." He then asked why she was talking to one of their old members. "Well since I'm new to this world I wanted to learn about the big guns when it came to villains so I knew who to look out for an' keep an eye on."

"Though the only information he had was on your group which I got none of since he had such a big price on it. Though after seein' what you did to 'im I think openin' that jar 'o cookies could do more bad than good." She explained simply and casually. She had seemed to put a lighter with a sword stabbing through a heart with wings and a red gem on the side of it down, a credit card, her motorcycle keys, and her goggles that's lenses were tinted light blue.

He then asked if she would be remembered as good or bad making her ears droop a bit as she looked off slightly. "It depends on who ya ask.... An' what name ya call me by when ya do ask.... as for in this world though... Ya right now would just hear 'bout the girl who is from this world that shares mah name an' face... she also seemin' to be in the same place as me 'o it dependin' on who ya ask. I don't know much 'bout her... but I do know that she died 'bout a half a year ago..."

"She had been a Titan many times... saved hundreds 'o lives every week.... but had in the past an' near the end killed 100s more..." She then looked like she was lost in thought then as her ears lowered. "Though despite all that... not many people seem to be able to pin me as her... Which could mean a lot of things... Mah top theory is that everyone else here have done far more to make her not as big as news."

She sighed then and flopped back in her bed laying down. "But I dunno... I'm still tryin' to figure out how to handle the few people who do think I'm her till I correct 'em." She then looked over to him rolling her head to the side to do so. "If someone thought that you were someone you weren't who was dead what would ya do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next