Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Vote_lcapWhat happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Voting_barWhat happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Vote_rcap 
Moon
What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Vote_lcapWhat happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Voting_barWhat happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Empty
PostSubject: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 am

Annabella smirked as she watched a boa,andaconda,and rattlesnake attacking three people,two women and a child.Annabella sat on top of a dumpster in and alley way.The child was crying.The two women were shaking.Annabella had both her hands in fists.[quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:30 pm

OT: Did Annabelle escape after last encounter with the Titans, if not and she went to jail well just say this was before hand and shell escape.

As Anna continued to frighten the pedestrians and was going to attack them with the poisonous snake suddenly a geyser of water blasted between the rattle snake and it's quarry. Then as the girl undoubtedly looked up into the air she would see a strange figure of a blue and white alien with the omnitrix symbol on it's chest. If she knew anything about the Teen Titans, then she would know that symbol belonged to to Ben 10, one of the more famous members of the team.

What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Jetstr10

"You know, I really don't like people who attack kids. Really puts a bad taste in my mouth and if you don't stop what you're doing right now, I'm going to stuff that snake down yours."

Jetstream threatened the villain as he soared back down to Earth and landed next to the two females and child. He was going to be nice and give the girl a chance to surrender before attacking because he really didn't like to hit or fight girls, but when it was hero-time he would do whatever he had to.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Annabella studied the new guy.She smiled."There aint no way you are gonna stop me,squirt."she said.
(I actuly just made this up cause I was bored but that will work too.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Ben suddenly tipped over in anime format, but then got right back up while scratching his chin.

"Wait, that's it? No BIG exclamations about what your plan is or how this was just a diversion to an even bigger scheme. You're really out here attacking these people no reason at all..."

As Jetstream spoke he raised an eyebrow with a confused look upon his face. This didn't happen very often. Usually when there was a Meta-human attack it was for some kind of bigger reason that villains tended to advocate about a bit when he came in to question them and save the day. However, this check hadn't even complained about how the world was to blame for her misfortunes in life.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:31 pm

"yep.thats it.No big show for you."she said,smirking.She drew one of the snakes back.It slithered over to her side.It started to consulve.Annabella ws twitching her fingers.The other two snakes were as the were before,taking turns hissing at Ben."Did I let you down?Well I may be from the backwoods,but that don`t mean I`m stupid."she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:44 pm

"You don't say, your accent in no way tipped me off that you weren't from around here."

As Ben spoke he got into battle position realizing he was wasting this transformation's precious time.

"Well as far as I can tell any lame kid with powers can vandalize people, it takes a real bad guy to warrant any really attention from me and the rest of the Titans. In other words Ms. Snake, you're about to be all washed up!"

That being said, Jetstream with both palms shot forwardth two geysers of water, which washed down the confined alleyway towards Annabelle and her snakes like a freshly made river.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Annabella`s eyes slightly opened.She jumped up on to a near by dumpster.The snakes,however,didn`t make it.She saw the tail of her rattlesnake disapper underwater.She shot a glare at him."I wouldn`t be so sure,squirt."she hissed.Her hands twitched as a Cottonmouth Water Moccasin formed in the 'river'.It swam towards him.
(Cottonmouth Water Moccasin-very posionious,water snake)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:47 pm

As the Cottonmouth snake swam up Jetstream's jet propelled water streams he suddenly stopped firing and shot backwards using the jets in his feet now, barely being missed as the snake attempted to take a bite out of him.

"WHOA!!"

Then as he skidded across the pavement and stopped in a knelt position almost having fallen over from the quick movement he had just made, he took a good look at the area they were in. It was an alleyway after all, which means it was an enclosed area. Ben wasn't very good at math or trigonometry, but he knew he could use this to his advantage.

"Just like playing air hockey."

That being said, the Titan pointed his palms at the walls lining the alleyway and unleashed two waves of water again, but this time the pressurized aqua attacks ricocheted off the side of the brick walls and flew right towards the snake and the other stream at Anna in a concentrated blast. It was just a simple matter of trajectory, something Ben could've learned in school, but instead he picked up from playing video games like 'pong'.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Anna was too busy paying attention to Ben to notice the attack.At least,not until it was too late.She got hit and fell off the dumpster in to the 'river'.She tried to get back up on to the dumpster.The snake just barley made it through.It slithered in Anna`s direction and helped her to get on to something higher than the water.It then turned to Ben and swam after him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Score. Ben hit the mark and knocked her into the flooded alleyway, but afterwards the snake rescued her like a lasso and came heading back towards Ben.

"Not so fast scales."

The Teen Titan had to hurry up and handle this, the pedestrians behind him were getting a little weirded out by the super power fight going on in front of them. Although, the baby seemed to be enjoying it. Go figure. In anycase as the snake approached Jetstream hit the Omnitrix symbol on his shoulder and switched forms in a flash of neon green light to Big Chill! Immediately following the sheer touch of the water on his skin the necrofriggian alien froze the entire stream the snake was swimming up solid instantly into a block of ice.

"What was that I hear about snakes being cold blooded?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Annabella`s eyes widened.She stared at her snake now frozen in the bloock of ice.She hissed at him."Why you little............"she spat.She wiggled her toes.She looked at him."You should consider yourself lucky."she said.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 pm

(can I join in on this or no?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 am

(I think we may be able to fit you somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:03 am

Nikki was walking around the city in her human form, She looked across the street as a group of people hurried out of the way of a pool of water spilling out into the street from an alley. Many of them peeked around the corner then screamed and ran as they saw a couple very large dead snakes float out. Nikki couldn't help it. She was just to curious. She walked briskly over to the alley and looked in. When she saw the large serpents she transformed and slunk into the farther reaches of the alley where she say a strange blue moth guy and some girl sitting up on a dumpster as if to stay away from the water.
Nikki's ferret ears perched up. She realized she really didn't know who was playing bad guy and who was playing the good guy. She took a couple steps forward and found that the water had some how become ice as her front paws slipped painfully out from under her. She growled as she got up and dug her claws into the ice a bit to keep from slipping again. She didn't know who she was suppose to be helping. She stood there with her ears lowered to her skull and watched for some one to give her a hint.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 am

Well Ben could pretty much chalk this one up as a victory, or so he thought. As Nikki entered the alleyway in Were-Ferret form there was no doubt that he did not recognize her nor did she see that Ben was actually a Titan. Quite the contrary, Big Chill thought it was a new animal that the snake lady had conjured to attack him.

"I guess you could say I'm just to cool for you. Oh and what's this? You can make more than snakes, but giant weasels to?"

Big Chill needed to be mindful of his time here, he only had about a few more mintues until the omnitrix timed out and with that he flew up into the sky and exhaled a breath of negative temperature air at the new animal. Assuming obviously that it was one of her creations because giant ferret's didn't just roam the streets daily in Jump City or at least Ben hadn't noticed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.   What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens in the alley way,stays in the ally way.Maybe.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next