Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)

Go down 
+8
Capricious
Aphrodite
Silent Night
Thr33
Ninja
DeadRage
"AJ"
Glenn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Zack didn't move. He stood as a statue as the newcomer spoke to him. His body was frozen, but his mind was racing, picking up everything that could be of use. Humanoid in shape and size, probably changes shape. Assume he gets bigger when he does. Lack of concern for his own life, is he overly powerful, or simply immortal? Interesting symbol on his hand... Probably important. Maybe it'll make a good souvenir. Probably equipped with claws and teeth. Doubtful he can punch through my armor, but He may be strong enough to do some damage. Doubt he's stronger than the Rook, at least physically, but then again, the Rook couldn't fly... The monster now stood before him, mere feet away. Zack's grin twitched and he stared at a spot of ground right in front of him. "You assume too much. You'll get yourself killed doing that you know. You assume I need to win... You assume I care if the world burns... You assume I want to live. Oh how wrong you are, monster." Zack looked up at his opponent, maddened fury burning in his eyes as they locked with the vampiric leader. "I only need not lose. I care nothing for this world nor any other. I am already dead, I have been for a long time. I've already been tortured, they took my mind and shattered my soul. I have nothing left to take. Why do I fight? I fight because I must. I fight because L.A.W. still stands. I fight because everyone whom they have maimed and butchered must be heard. I fight because idiots like you keep getting in my way. And You know what?" The lust for combat was growing within Zack, as was his madness. As he spoke, his grin slowly widened, his eyes became more manic, hysteria seeped into his words. "I love it! I love all if it! I love the roar of the cannon, the smell of blood on the wind as shells and bullets wiz past. The screams of the dying, the shouts of the despairing. I love the thrill of the fight. Bloodthirsty, Combat crazy, call it what you will. I just call it… Me.” He spread his arms out wide, his blade dangling from one hand while his Glock dangled from the other, Famas in place on his back. "I can feel it you know... I can always feel it." Zack lowered his arms, licking his blade and rubbing the sight of his pistol against his temple. "I can feel it overtaking me... Do you feel it monster? Do you hear them? Can you hear the screams? Do you hear the voices too?" Zack laughed, madness echoing through the night. "I can feel it overtaking me... It is a good pain! Do you want me dead monster? Do you really? Then you're too late! I died years ago! But you can crush what's left! You can try monster, far stronger have... Can you succeed where they failed? Come at me monster! Let's see if you can make the screams finally stop!" Zack dropped into a defensive stance and opened fire, targeting his enemy's skull, knife in a reverse grip, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:39 pm

As Raven stood with the chimera formerly known as Honest and Kunoichi trying to figure out their next plan of action, her stomach would almost jump from her gut into her throat at the sound of the bang of the door. She hurriedly looked to it, and could see the items shifting; they throbbed just like her beating heart with each push the undead soldiers gave it. Her barricade would be broken soon, and it was obvious that none of the three wanted to be where they currently were once it was. "We've got to move!" she yelled, grabbing onto the ninjas hand and beginning to sprint again toward another hallway. There was no need to be quiet; the vampires knew where they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Grace was still busy freezing ghosts. Scope was back on his feet and was fighting with vigor. This night might end up okay.

"WHY DO YOU FIGHT YOUR SIBLINGS, MY BRIDE?"

What? No, it couldn't be! It was her worst fear.

The image of Necati stood before Grace. It held out it's hands to her. "THERE IS NO NEED FOR ALL THIS VIOLENCE. LET US FINALLY END THIS CHARADE."

"No!" Grace couldn't control herself as the image of Necati seemed to cling itself to her. They were fusing together into one being. No! This couldn't be happening!

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 T1294547265990f3e174003bddeebd640b3a4d08d51a7

Grace had undergone a change, and was now standing in the center of the Main Ops Room. Her ice powers were a thing of the past. They were back from when she had been weak. Now she had true power! A scythe of death was in her hand. Turning to face Scope, Grace smiled solemnly. This mortal needed to pay for fighting these ghosts.

Grace swung the scythe at the Titan, the blade aiming for his chest. "Enough of this struggle. It is time for you to embrace the Grace of Death."

The replica of Grace that Will had made formed a giant ice hammer in the air. The head of the hammer alone was the size of a car. "Crush!" The hammer came smashing down on Ariel, hopefully flattening her into the dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:52 pm

As Ben and the other two vampires fought, he noticed he was being too ruthless...Usually he fought to disarm and discombobulate, but he was really trying to maim these things. What was wrong with him? Could this form have it's own mean-streak that he couldn't mentally over ride? In any case after ducking a swipe from one of the vamps he hit it with a hard uppercut, breaking it's jaw and as the second took the skies FangFace leaped onto it's back and ripped off it's wings causing the creature of the night to plummet towards the ground. After taking them out FangFace began thinking of his next course of action, he could go back and aid Zack or he could help the others. He needed to protect Raven, but Liev and Kunoichi was with her and then there was Jules...WAIT! Julie!! He had forgotten about her in all this madness. Where was she? If anything had happened to her he could never forgive himself. No sooner had this thought crossed Ben's mind did the vampire alien leap nearly twenty feet into the air and latch onto the side of the tower before scaling it. On his way up to the top hoped he would find Capricious or at least get a birds eye view of where she could be.

---------------------------

Meanwhile, inside the vampires had broken down the barricade and were now right on the heels of Honest, Raven, & Kitsune. Their snarls could be heard as they drew nearer and nearer.

-------------------------------

Back outside the tower, the vampire whores were still dealing with Furi and Sanakan's drones, but Nosferatu was standing idly by while listening to Zack's rant. This human interested him greatly. He had already been killed in his previous life, then by definition he was either reborn or undead, by his manic speech pattern the Vampiric Lord guessed the latter. He could be a fine addition to their forces. Nosferatu was going to speak after Silent finished his monologue, but the human had immediately opened fire upon him. With reflexs that matched that of Spider-Girl he drew his wings forward and took the bullet shell casings with them like a shield. As the bullets penetrated it's wings they did not fully tear through, but sunk in deep enough to penetrate the skin. However, moments after making contact they would suddenly be pushed out of the membrane of Nosferatu's batwings and the wounds refilled themselves. This was the advantage to Trigon's magic mark. As the shell casing hit the ground Nosferatu opened his wing span and took the sky while speaking.

"Yes human I do hear it, the hunger, the voices that you speak of. They are of a natural nature for a predator, the urge to feed, the urge to hunt compels you as much as any of my children or the lioness. Stop this futile fight and join me, together I can help you embrace the voices that plague you so. Together we shall raise up against the humans that have cursed you and you may suck the marrow from their bones. Embrace me and my ranks, for among the humans you are just another soldier, but with me you will be a god over these meat-bags."

Since Silent Night had spoken of not caring about the human world, Nosferatu expected him to except his generous offer to become one of them. Zack would make a very powerful Vampire, once stripped of his last ties to humanity his metallic body frame would feel weightless to him, he would posses tremendous strength, a thirst for blood like no other, and the skill to command an entire fleet of fledglings. Yes, a fine addition to Nosferatu's undead army. He had even promised Zack that the organization known as L.A.W. would meet their demise as their waves of vampires swooped upon them like a black plague of death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 pm

As Will created two of his Titan friends Ariel couldn't help but laugh.

"Teehee, you're still weak. You need your friends to aid you to the point that when they're not even around you conjure their likenesses. That's the difference between us, you are equal to the beings that should be serving you, while I control my ghouls with a mere flick of my wrist."

As Arial spoke she in fact flicked her wrist and knocked away Psychosis incoming white magic orb with a wave of dark magic. Her magic was enhanced by Hollowman and Trigon and as the two attacks collided a magical explosion occurred as the opposite forces collided.

"That is why you will die here at my hands, and I will prosper, than capture the--UGH!!"

After knocking away Will's attack, suddenly Ariel was smashed into the ground by replica Grace's giant hammer. Upon contact her shield dug into the ground below and dissipated, making it look like she had been flattened, but then moments later out of the ground rose a dark demonic figure or a combining of Ariel's ghouls that had many eyes and raised up the hammer and from under it followed a purple illuminated eyed Ariel.

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Twist_10

"So were playing that game are we? Well don't worry, I can conjure things to. Like the combined essence's of my many deceased husbands...Yes, there were quite a few but not long standing, don't ask."

That being said, the 10'8 magical beast through aside the hammer and was going to charge Grace and Will, but was cut off when the replica of JaK suddenly jumped in front of it and spin kicked it in it's abdomen. Then followed that attack up with a brutal uppercut to the jaw, continuing as the mirror of Sage completed a one two punch combination to it's ribs and face as it staggered, and ended the hail marry of blows with a spinning elbow smash the side of it's temple. Thus knocking the dark figure over with each hit coming within the blink of an eye. This greatly annoyed Ariel as one of her eyebrows quivered and in response raised her hands while chanting a spell.

"Furlow' Mishan'tantae!"

As the words were spoken suddenly a mass of spikes would prop out of the ground and into the air towards the hero and his replicas. They reached high into the air like glass spiked pillars of dark magic. Sage's image in preparation leaped away and landed on one of them that had already formed and then lunged off of it as another sprang towards him. Even a fake JaK had good free running ability.

--------------------------

Back inside the tower, thankfully Grace and Shadow-Raven had come to JaK's aid, but soon afterwards it would seem Freeze had disappeared on them hopefully to go aid Scope. Meanwhile, JaK felt his shoulder there was now a hole in it and blood was seeping out. Great, he was heavily wounded and his armor obviously wasn't going to help him much. As he rose up while favoring his limb and dispelling his armored skin he saw more of the creatures coming towards him and as they did an idea came to his mind.

"Wait, Will said I could touch them now...That means...."

As one of the cackling ghouls came in for a swipe, Sage ducked it and then up-kicked that one away and afterwards immediately jived to the left as another tried to chop him in half with it's shifted sword arm. At which point upon missing he grabbed it's arm with his hand and absorbed it's ghostly properties upon himself. JaK was now white and kind of fluorescent...Oh the wonders of magic and what they could do for altered meta-human powers.

"Wow, this is kinda new."

That being said, JaK refilled the hole in his shoulder instantly with ghost plasma and then decked the the ghoul in it's face....well at least he thought it was it's face. As others came in Sage extended his arm acros the room like a rubber man and hit them all with a punch. The nightmaric like creatures couldn't even phase through his blow thanks to him now being composed of the same material as them. Now this, this he could get used to.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:25 pm

The electricity crackled up and down his arms, his sights locked onto the big head honcho who was driving the small fry forward and onward to slaughter and chaos. He wasn't too fond with that idea at all. Despite his inclinations to avoid fights and trouble, this was one thing he just couldn't ignore. "What a hassle this is," he groaned in exasperation at his situation.

He couldn't back out or down now, he was already on the move, his feet slamming into the pavement with a fervent zeal that failed to show in the rest of his actions and emotions; he was bored, showing a lack of interest in this fight, but he was still feeling an obligation to fight. He wasn't good, wasn't a saint that did things for the best interests of others. Ethan was in fact, quite selfish, but why was he fighting?

Simple, these things were invading his life, his personal space and he wasn't gonna let em do it any longer. This wasn't just their fight, it was his as well.

Rolling and ducking under pitchforks and the bone crushing slams of the fleshy golems, Ethan used the highest available surface to leap off, as he thrust both hands towards the whip wielding one.

At first, it looked almost like the attack had malfunctioned, as these tiny little wisps of electricity floated from his hands and towards the creature. There was no earth shattering kaboom, no nothing. From a different point of view, the attack had failed but that wasn't the case, it just took a second or two for the electricity to converge and...there it was, a bright flash of light as this ghostly, wisp thin blast of electricity tore off from Ethan's hands, dancing through the air towards the beast with such an erratic path, that it was almost like the electricity wasn't sure as to where it's goal was.

As Ethan began to descend back to earth, he fired a smaller bolt of electricity through the unstable field of electricity and almost immediately the wide spread blast narrowed it's spread slightly, converging behind the lightning bolt who's target just so happened to be the leader. "Wonder why I just did that, oh well, let's see if he can dodge or not."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:01 am

After about a second of being back with the Titans, Grace turned to Scope with a wild look in her eyes and a scythe in her hands! She swung the scythe straight at his chest with great strength and seemingly no remorse. What was wrong with her!? They had some stuff a little more important than turning on each other, didn't they!? Scope jumped back, out of an easy range from the scythe and held out his hand in an explanatory fashion.

"Whoa, Grace! You just about caught me with that thing! ...You...where did you get that thing anyway?" He said, slightly trembling. Grace seemed to have no response...

"I'm not a ghost! I'm a Titan! I'm not an illusion! ...I don't think I'm that new that you don't even recognize me...right!? It's me Scope! Don't you remember me at all?" He added desperately, but it seemed that the Grace that Scope knew was gone and was replaced with an otherworldly fire that seemed apparent in her eyes.

With a gulp, Scope pulled a few discs out from his belt and got them ready to defend himself. What was he supposed to do? It's not like he was going to hurt a fellow Titan!
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:28 pm

JaK wrote:

Back outside the tower, the vampire whores were still dealing with Furi and Sanakan's drones.

OOT: Really Jak, pay attention to your typing XD ]

Furi panted, his eyes darting around, the floor around him covered with dead bodies. He'd started to realise after number 341 that these vampires were nothign compared to the monsters of Anur Phaetos. He scoffed as he ripped is claw from the chest of the vampire in his hand, his fur matted with vampiric blood. His eyes looked around, trying to find a worthy adversary when he spotted Nosferatu. A vampire with regenerative abilities? He looked to be a worthy enemy.

His feral grin quickly spreading across his blood-covered face, the Appoplexian ripped a boulder from the ground and launched it towards Nosferatu. It may not have been the best plan. It might not have even been the right plan. And Zack would probably want to or try to kill him afterwards, but he didn't care. So long as he got a chance at the big boss of these weaklings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:20 pm

OOC: True beans, and... is it cool if I control some of the vamps coming after us? (Meaning Kuno, Raven and me?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:25 am

OT: lol good catch and of course Noah.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:09 pm

As MaJaK quickly began an assault on the giant after the duplicate of Grace came down on Ariel with an oversized ice hammer, Will focuses on raising his energy as his whites turn completely white. Putting his hands together with only his index fingers and thumbs touching, a sphere is made in the center of the ring he made. The sphere starts to grow in size, expanding to the point that Will had to pull his hands apart to keep a hold of it. Placing the sphere in front of him now, the sphere begins spinning on the inside as Ariel's attack is sucked into the ball as if it's a white hole. Will dissipates the spell only to replace it with two smaller orbs a second later, throwing one at Ariel, using it as a distraction so he can come flying behind it and deliver a strike to her jaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:15 am

The replica of Grace shot out an ice shield in front of her. The idea wasn't to stop the incoming spikes, it was to alter their trajectory. The ice froze itself to the spikes and pulled them up into the air, safely away from the summoned ice mage. The replica then froze the giant monster's feet to the ground with a constant stream of ice. Finally, the replica formed a single ice bullet. Putting all of her power behind the push, she shot the ice bullet at roughly 4 times the speed of sound right at the monster's chest. The force of the impact should not only go all the way through the monster, but hopefully blow it up.

Meanwhile, the real Grace was trying to kill one of her own teammates.

"TEAMMATES ARE FOR THE LIVING, MY BRIDE."

Grace nodded to herself. She didn't need these pathetic mortals. She only needed oblivion.

The mortal known as Scope had proved to be agile. He had been able to dodge/block Grace's first few attacks. "Do I remember you? Why would I want to do that?"

Grace jumped high and brought the scythe down at Scope. If he dodged or blocked it, then she would immediately drop to one knee and swipe the scythe for his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Vampires. I should have guessed, Honest thought. It’s Halloween, the Night of the Undead, the raising of the Supernatural. These are who we’re butchering? If they’re already technically dead, would that make this murder?

Not enough time for moral obligations and the diplomatic process of the death penalty, however; as Honest’s Chimera-masked thoughts had reeled like a justified horror film, one of the ghastly ghouls––an attacking antagonist––just sunk its teeth into the scaly, fleshy hyde of what gave backward eyes and a its own fierce bite: the snake.

Suddenly, Honest felt a stinging ripple of pain up through the spine of the goat and the neck of the lion that made up two-thirds of the creature Chimera. At once the bones in his legs jammed and ceased to continue motion, but those were only the back two goat ones. He still had his front to talons, but... what good were those now?

Honest whipped the lions head around as fast as the strike of what the viper could have done on its own, and immediately a jarring clash of fans, teeth, fur, and horns erupted behind Raven and Kuno as the Chimera and pack of vampires ran head on into each other as a fresh fountain of gore spurted crimson alert. More vampire bites, a struggling pair of elongated ram horns, and now an explosion of scathing fire left only a couple of vampires unharmed enough to continue their pursuit as three lay dead again on the floor and one distorted heap of animal parts that were all very, very pissed off as they let out another guttural roar and another rush of flames.

Honest, fearing his two comrades might stop in confusion to help or gather their senses from the scuffle, wanted nothing more that for those roars to translate into, “KEEP GOING! I’LL CATCH UP!”, but no such luck.

The eyes of the Chimera smoldered after Raven, Kunoichi, and the two vampires like jewels from the pit of Hell itself in both burning anger and exasperation. I only took down three of these, and I’m already this tired? Good God, I seriously need to drink more coffee...

Coffee? Probably not. Giving up? Never.

Somehow, from somewhere, and by some unknown power, Honest’s Chimera was soon tailing the live vamps and the two Titans despite the odds. If one could turn around and get a good look at the determined creature, they could see the clever use of the limp snake’s slithery body wrapped around the broken goat legs as if it was suffocating the things, but this was actually a way two bind two virtually useless legs and create a makeshift, singular one. A leap, a bound, a hop––whatever you want to call it, it was apparently working!

Last edited by Honest on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Capricious wasnt even sure what was going on anymore. Not that she usually had a plan. But damn that landing had hurt. she was kind of in a daze...
Agh. No. No. Focus. Focu- OUCH WHAT THE HELL OKAY NOW YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT.
She crouched down and pulled her gun back out and aimed point blank at a vamp, shot, hit and sighed. No effect. Duh.
Crap.
She was thrown against a wall and hit her head hard.
"Uhh..." she groaned feeling a vampire choking her.
"Sssssooo...pretty...mussssst...taste good..."
She pulled a face and struggled, "BEN!" she called out, merely trying to get a picture of where he was, her dress fluttering around her thighs as the vampires pressed her harder into the wall. Somehow she managed tolift her gun and swiftly held it to the vampires chest and shot. The force of it propelled him off of her and gave her time to scrample into the nearest hallway.
It was quiet...too quiet...
She half stood, half crouched because one rib was definately cracked and backed silently against the walls, waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 pm

As she stood crouched with her aching ribs inside the tower now, from the shadows the vampires that had entered in from the top of the tower were steadily approaching. The hatch had been ripped off, hopefully Sanakan's drones would cover the breach soon enough, but until then vamps were finding their way inside. Capricious in fact had the two in front of her now, both drooling at the prospect of sampling her fresh blood. However, as they emerged from the shadows suddenly one of them was grabbed by the back of the neck and yanked into the darkness. From there thuds and sounds of ripping flesh could be heard as the other vamp disappeared to aid his ally. Sounds of hissing screams and of yelps continued to sound through the hallway until eventually one final vampire re-emerged rather bloody, but no sooner had it emerged the omnitrix symbol could be seen attached to it's forearm, letting Juliette know it was Ben 10.

"Jules, I heard your scream. I was so worried..."

That being said, Ben dropped to one knee in front of her. He needed to feed and was fighting the urge to do so to Cap, which was hard since he was in such close proximity to his source of nourishment. However, his love for the teen was a lot stronger than his need for fuel. Although, he battle with beings just like him had left him injured and weak. FangFace then reached out to Julie with blood dripping from his taloned palm.

"Like the new look? I call this one FangFace. Who would've known vampires were actually descendants of aliens right?"

As Ben spoke weakly to Capricious, suddenly form behind them two more vampire would approach. One climbing along the side wall, while the other was on the ceiling. FangFace then immediately got into an attack position, but still looked weak form the last fight. They were definitely in trouble here...

OT: Waiting on Silent guys....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next