Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)

Go down 
+8
Capricious
Aphrodite
Silent Night
Thr33
Ninja
DeadRage
"AJ"
Glenn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:43 pm

OOC; Thanks. I fixed it, sorry 'bout the error. Lots to do, lots to read and say, so little time... :p
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 am

As Superboy saw the ghosts coming in he was wondering how the hell he was going to hit them but before he even had time to ask the question Will had sorted it out with some kind of spell, Superboy normally wasn't a big fan of magic but in this case he could make an exception. As he looked around Superboy saw that the ghouls were starting to surround him and Jak until he heard Jak shout out a plan. As he turned into tritanium Superboy would then grab Jak by his ankles and start spinning on the spot, Jak keeping his arms out and knocking all the ghouls back a bit until they were no longer surrounded and they had space to move and attack, time to put some boots to asses
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:59 am

"WHOA CRAP NoooOOOooo" As the vampires swooped in on us I lost my footing and fell off the side of the tower.
Thank God I had my harness and in fall i managed to shoot a few of the creatures as a few more started swarming around me.
"Well this was NOT expected." I muttered before smiling sweetly at the faces of the bloodsuckers. They paused, confused by my outlooks, after all I was dressed as an Angel and I was 'floating'
"AAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaOOOOOooooOOOOoooAAAAaaaaAAAA"

My hypno scream shattered through the night, a few of the vamps shreiking and thrashing in pain as they flew against the glass off the tower and out of sight.
Metal bar in hand I unleashed my electric whip and made it burn so bright it blinded my opponant. Unfortunately...he was not my ONLY opponant.
One particularily pissed off vamp used his brain and slashed my ropes.
My resulting sonic scream blew him back and I used my current to tear out a piece of metal from the towers sheating and by manipulating my current and magnetic field i used it to hover instead of falling.
"Whoa..neat.." I muttered before using my voice to lull a few vamps a bit and then shatter a scream at them before really screaming as one latched onto me and bit through my metal bar as I struggled to keep afloat we crashed through the glass and into the main ops room.
After struggling more I managed to stab him with one half of my ex-weapon. Now with only half left it worked too. I guess. Least it was sharp.
*CRASH SNARL SWOOP*
Oh crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:21 am

As the onslaught of ghosts began to pour into the Tower, Grace lifted 9 ice broadswords that she had made earlier. The blades went flying through the room in beautiful patterns, slicing dozens of ghosts to bits. This was great. As long as she could hurt them, Grace felt like the battle was going well. Will was really amazing.

Scope went down. What was the cause? A larger ghost had formed in front of the rookie. Although Grace was still angry at him, she wasn't about to let some ghost kill Scope. After all, the team needed Scope to kill more ghosts. Grace sent three of her large ice blades soaring at the larger ghost. Unless something changed, they would cut the apparition into 4 pieces and then continue in a loop to take on more enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Static kept quiet for a while, monitoring what was going on around him while listening in to the conversations. He felt himself tense as people began to warn him. But he didn’t need them to warn him. He could hear – And smell.

It smelled bad. Like rotting flesh, mixed with earth and other various forms of what could only be described as crap. And what he was looking at couldn’t help but remind him of Lord of the Rings for some reason, but this was no film or book series. This was real life, and everyone was in a lot of danger. His dark eyes widened behind his mask, and he swore under his breath. He was in a lot of danger.

Oh, man. I’m too young to die.

“Everyone! Clear the park and get somewhere safe now!He called out, to everyone loitering in and around the park, his voice sounding particularly loud and unwavering. This surprised him. He thought it might reflect how he felt.

But hey. He was a superhero. He’d been shouting like this for years.

After making sure everyone had cleared the area, he took a few deep breaths, leaning low to the saucer and zooming towards the problem area, scanning the ground for any enemies that might have been trying to sneak up on the other heroes.

He found Spidergirl before anyone else, nodding at her as he flew past. He pulled out the communicator as he swerved to a hiding spot, closer to the action now.

“Alright guys, these things look like orcs on steroids mixed with zombies. I’m freaked. But I’m planning on attempting to kick their asses. Just wondering how we plan to take these freaky-ass things?”
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Whoop-Ant would listen to the warnings of the others. His concern would finally be raised as he would tell the kids to go back home to their parents because something bad was coming. The kids would go and scatter to their respective houses as Whoop-Ant would go and cling onto the wall of a fairly tall apartment complex. He would climb up so that he could get a better vantage point of what was going on. Out coming from the forest area, Whoop-Ant could see what was transpiring.

"I see what you guys mean now..."

Whoop-Ant would say as his voice just seemed to drop out. He would look out in awe for a few seconds and then get it back together. He would start to run over the rooftops to get to the entrance of the city. What were they getting into right now. Whoop-Ant would be a bit closer, about two football fields away, to what was happening right now. He would continue to look over as he would pant a bit.

"Is there a plan or are we just gonna go head first?"

Whoop-Ant would say into his communicator to see if anyone had a plan right now. Whoop-Ant had never really worked with anyone else but Liz. Who knows how the team work with everyone else would be if there were to be any. Whoop-Ant would wait a bit before he would start off again to the entrance of the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 pm

As Static flew past Liz, Spider-Girl in her robo suit landed on the side of a building and began to spray webbing down onto the ground with her web dispensaries located under her wrists. It was her web-spray that worked as an adhesive glue. She had to work fast if they wanted to catch these things before they got into the city. Meanwhile, the police had started a barricade at the edge of the city behind where Spidey was spraying. They had SWAT there, the superhuman-buster crew, National Guard, and pretty much everything you could think of at the barricade.

"My imaging is showing that they're packed into a large group with different flanks, I say we hit them with our best stuff in the middle, scatter them, then take out the big guys first. They can do the most structural damage and weve got a lot of civvies hiding in their living rooms right now. Then well fan out and handle the little guys, but if anyone needs help make sure to call for back-up. Demons are bit more dangerous than thugs with guns and I don't know how much experience you guys have other than Whoop and Static StiZZZCHOK! Ova'here."

Spider-Girl of course had to throw in a quick quip at the end of her statement just to lighten the mood of her post. After finishing her web-fluid casing spray the mob of demonic entities arrived and blew their horn to start the assault. With that the demons released the Flesh Golems and let them take charge at the scared silly police line. As the big Golems approached, Liz sling shotted up into the sky seeing the time to take action was upon them.

"Alright, here they come everyone! Hope you all got your fill of tricks, because I'm about to treat them to some Spidey in the mortal world hospitality."

As the lead Goems were about to reach and plow through the barricade of millitant units, suddenly they got stuck to the ground. This was thanks to Liz's webbing of course and as they got stuck some even fell over. The large Golems having literally not much in their noggin other than burnt and undead flesh couldn't figure out what the issue was and just floundered around on top of each other for a moment as they attempted to get up. Spider-Girl knew the webbing couldn't hold them obviosuly. Thus, why she had sprang up into the sky because on the way back down to the ground just as one of the Golems had gotten back up and ripped off the sticky super-duper glue like substance it received a large haymaker right hand to the face. This resulted in causing the beast to stumble back over. Then as another one saw Liz enter the fold of struggling big monsters it took a swipe at her only to miss as Spider-Girl leaped over it and landed on the Golem's back, where it looked for her with a confused expression on it's face.

"*PHEW!* Dang, these things do smell like buffalo butt with curtled milk butter set on fire! This must be what a Kentucky mud-wrestling contest is like----WHOA!! Hey, Watch it!"

Suddenly, a hail fire of bullets began riddling the flesh Golems who were rather too dumb to feel pain, but still tried to protect themselves from the bullets. The frightened Officers had began to open fire upon the creatures as soon as they stopped charging towards them. At the same time, obviosuly taking no regaurd for Spider-Girl, who was inside/part of the meat bag pile up and forced to take evasive action as a spray of bullets hurdled towards her. Meanwhile, the other much smaller demons were approaching now, flying over head and about to swoop in and start grabbing up the unifroms like a hawk snatching up a field mouse. Also, the ground units were just about to collide at Liz's position, having seen that their first wave of Golems was failing and that they needed to help out.

"A little back up, would be good about now guys. I'm kind of busy at the moment dodging hot-lead!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 pm

After knocking back most of the ghosts in the room and proving that they could be hit, a fierce fight broke out between the Titans and the Ghouls. JaK immediately running up after keeping himself from throwing up at being spun around so many times and started to deck the spirits one after another, but had to watch out because their phasing ability was quick. It was giving them quick exits and escapes from his punches and kicks as they moved freely through the floor. Also, when you punched or cut them the holes in their bodies seemed to refill sometimes or the halves just reformed into two new entities, kind of annoying really....Especially since freaky laughter was immolating from the ghostly figures the entire time, along with other weird noises and sounds.

"Huh, where'd Scope go!? Someone help him ou---URGH!!"

As JaK saw one of their teammates leaving, he tried to call out for someone to give him back up because he had his hands full at the moment, but as we all know when you lose focus on the task at hand you pay for it and right after giving the quick address to his teammates he suddenly ate a huge uppercut form one of the Ghouls as it flew out of the floor and swiped at JaK causing him to fall over.

Elsewhere, outside the tower as Grace went to aid Scope after the lights in the tower suddenly cut out. It could be seen that the culprit behind the power outage was none other than the Witch herself. She was getting increasingly aggrivated by the artillery and lasers being shot at her dark matter dome shield and after speaking a quick spell she sent out a large purple dark shockwave that short circuited all equipment in the area.

"Awwww thats' better, and William you decided to show afterall. You know the Hollow One informed me all about you and your little team children since our last encouter. You've really been improving haven't you? Like the new look, it's a little bit more doom and gloom now, but when you've seen what I have in hell it's actually a bit of an improvement. You remember don't you, you sent me there with all my ex's so they could continuously torcher me for all eternity!"

Psychosis flew out of the tower to meet the appearingly young female witch that he had fought on this day and defeated a year ago. The new look Trigon's power had given her made Ariel vastly less attractive than last time, but she did also look wayyyy more powerful. Ariel seemed to have a scowl on her face now, but arguably she did deserve what she got. She had originally trapped all thsoe souls of her lost lovers herself and forced them to due her bidding for centuries.

OT: WOOt!!! Broke 2800!
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm

The things you saw in hell do not matter to me. The only thing that does right now is making sure you are sent back and kept there. Look at this as a vacation if you want, but it's going to end before tonight ends.

Wasting no time, Will starts the magic game with Arial by throwing a ball at her. Shattering the instant it hit the dome surround her, Will watches the balls turn into a cloud of black smoke.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 pm

"Why am I going down there?" Ethan asked himself, as he leaped from the top of the building as his hands latched onto the head of one of the flying imps, before switching to it's wings. As the thing screeched and clawed at Ethan, they both slammed into the ground with a crunch. Getting back up onto his feet, Ethan smashed his foot downwards into the creatures skull, the sickly sound of bone being crushed underfoot and the sight of it twitching under the foot of Ethan was generally a sight to see.

He was getting mixed up, begrudgingly, into this fight as he lifted his foot off the creatures face and sighed. Another one lashed out at him from the sky, pitch fork and demon alike screaming through the air as he pivoted his entire upper torso sharply to the left, the blade scratch his cheek as he grabbed hold of the shaft and with another sickening crack, elbowed the monster in the face. "I better not get my face plastered on the news for this. I don't need publicity, I just want to be left alone," with an irritated growl, Ethan wrenched the pitch fork from the demons hands and with a grunt, threw it towards one of the golems.

As the pitch fork whistled through the air, Ethan pulled his hand back as electricity arced across his body like a Jacob's ladder, the bright white arc vanished momentarily as he thrust his hands toward the fork, the wave of energy turning it (and everything metallic around him) into vicious and dastardly missiles that punched through the golems flesh like rice paper leaving a thick trail of gore and black, putrid ichor in it's wake. Everything else unlucky enough to be caught in the blast had to contend with flying trash cans, cars, benches and bikes.

Ethan wasn't enjoying this at all, he liked living a normal life and the way he was rationalizing it was that these things wanted to take that away from him, fat goddamn chance of that happening. Ethan wasn't happy at all, and if you didn't know him at all (and most of them didn't), you'd just say he was really irritated. Which he was and he wasn't.

That is to say, he was only mildly pissed off and was taking out his irritations on the critters around him.

"Just wanted a peaceful life karma, you're a great big bastard I hope you know that."

As he pulled both arms and hands back again, two streams of electricity began to converge on his hands, slowly taking on the shape and form of slightly unstable orbs. That were slowly growing in size to be about the rough, generalized shape and size of a softball. "Let's see how they can deal with this..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:44 pm

As they ran into a dark room, Raven, Kunoichi, and the chimera, Raven heard the sound of another window crashing. It would be caused by Capricious and a vampire demon falling into the Main Ops Room, but Raven would have no way of knowing that. She turned around and her eyes glowed an ominous black hue as various objects in the room also became enshrouded in the same shadow. She flung her hands at the door through which they'd entered and each item under her control barricaded the entrance. Tall bookshelves and cabinets and table drawers would pile themselves at the threshold before Raven released her telekinetic grip on them. "That should hold them off... for a few seconds," the girl said.

Honest's new fiery mane illuminated the dark room, and the trio could see glimpses of the crypt. "Where are we, and where should we go from here?" More or less, Raven was talking solely to Kunoichi. Anything said by Liev in his current state would probably only be translated into roars and growls and the occasional grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:51 pm

OOC: Ya know, Aphrodite kinda brings up a good point. What is at the bottom of Titans Central? I don't even know. DX It's also kind of hard to post with out that information...

EDIT: 1,000 posts! Whoot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:15 pm

OT: Hangar bay Aka T-Ship landing dock and various other machines; in short the garage.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Zack nodded. Ben was in danger, and Sanakan's drones weren't going to be able to hold without assistance. He sprinted towards the tower, completely unseen, his muscles screaming from the effort of moving his bulk faster than a brisk jog. He ignored his own pain with little effort, he had grown quite adept at doing so. Meanwhile, vampires swarmed around Ben, fighting each other for their prize almost as much as they fought to get to him. One broke through; tearing past it's comrade, who was obliterated by a laser blast, and dive bombing the trapped teen. William barked into the night, and vamipric blood splattered across Ben as the headless corpse crunched into the ground beside him. Another burst of gunfire, this time from a completely different direction. Another vampire down. Yet another bark from seemingly nowhere, this time a different pitch. Terry brought another enemy to it's knees before blowing out the back of it's skull. Zack was firing both guns with amazing accuracy, but more insane was the fact that he seemed to be everywhere at once, the entire time completely unseen. A bark of fire and a flash of flame from a tree. A silhouette in the dark only visible because of the flash of his barrel. Rapid barking from within a mob of vampires on the ground. Blood was everywhere. On the ground. In the trees. On the side of the tower. It was even in the air, spraying in a fine mist as another went down. "How long until you are functional?" Zack was quite suddenly behind Ben, with never a single footstep or shift of rubble to betray his position. His tone was serious, his hysteria gone. There was something different about him. For the first time since his training, he had fully embraced his namesake. He had become a silent killer with no equal. His grin remained, but it was empty. His eyes were no longer glittering in cruel delight, but were focused: a killer's eyes. The vampires outside the crater were lost in a wave of confusion and panic, and Sanakan's drones were reaping a heavy toll in the disillusioned mob. He had a moment to ensure Ben was even alive. Turned out he was. That was good. Zack wasn't looking forward to finding out what happened when he failed the same person twice.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:24 pm

"IIIINNNNCOOOOMMMIIINNNNGGG!!!!" Furi's voice roared from above Ben and Zack before the Appoplexian literally dropped from the sky, two vampires held by the neck, their spines breaking on impact on the hard ground from the Appoplexian's gravity increased double choke-slam, their heads splattering on the ground "143!" the Appoplexian yelled happily as he stood up and shook the blood off his arms "This rules! This is definately goin' in my war book!" Furi yelled happily as he slashed another vampire's head clean off its shoulder with his claw

"144!"
Furi declared loudly. Unlike the usual happy-go-lucky Furi, this one was almost basking in the fighting and bloodshed. Appoplexians were quite literally built for battle and war, so Furi was in his element right now. Furi unleashed a predatory growl, the almost crazed grin on his face, the blood and fanged teeth as well as the large claws creating a menacing image of the alien "Come on! Who wants to be 145?!" The Appoplexian snarled gleefully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next