Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)

Go down 
+8
Capricious
Aphrodite
Silent Night
Thr33
Ninja
DeadRage
"AJ"
Glenn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:07 am

OT: We were fighting Vampires and when we go to the next thread who knows what I'll have Hollowman conjure. To give a spoiler everything ion Titans Isle is over, the vampires exploded after their lord and turner was killed as by the fables go.

Right now were going to break off into small groups; ones going to Monster Mash thread to help defend the city from demons that were spawned from Hell and the others are going to the cemetery to try and retrieve Raven and halt Hollowman's ritual.

To do this just either join monster mash with your char or join the new thread I'm going to post up after Fear itself is finished, which it almost is. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Grace was knocked over, but not to the ground. She was floating in her ice armor about a foot off the ground, The possessed Sage jumped on top of her and said that he would enjoy killing her the most. Even though she didn't have the strength to fight, Grace regretted giving up the Scythe.

Scope ran at Sage to knock him off of Grace. Grace saw this as a chance to escape. She flew away from JaK as fast as she could, breaking through a couch, but stopping before she hit the wall. She was hurting all over by this point, but she still looked to see what had become of Sage and Scope.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 am

Getting back, up, Toji growled, sparks shooting through his hair, clutching the Katana."Alright, now Im mad." He started walking towards the possessed Sage, rage in his eyes. A phantom like Corgi formed in front of him."Out of my way!"Humph, good thing he literly was born without fear. He was far to angry to be nervous. Slicing though it, he continued walking on, then stopped, getting a idea.."Hey, Hollowhead, I challenge you. You and me, one on one. I win, you leave this world, and never come back. You win, Ill be your servant for all enernity! Come on, think of all the power I hold. Surely you want to be in control of that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:32 pm

OT: Hollowman is not there...In fact only one there now is possessed Sage and the team and hes possessed by Nargok, not Hollowman.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 pm

As the witch begs on her knees for redemption, Will stares down at her. Shaking his head, he creates a grey flame in his right hand.

There's nothing you could teach me, Ariel nor is there any reason I'd want to be around you. Now you can be of some use to the titans. You can take us to where Hollowman is. It's that or you get to see an angry Trigon back in Hell.

Offering Ariel a choice, Will tries to use his telepathy once again, but finds it's useless once more as Hollowman blocked her mind with a spell. In wait of Ariel's choice, Will makes a white aura in his left hand. The grey spell made to kill Ariel and the white spell to purge her of her magical energy so she couldn't retaliate while taking him to Hollowman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Ariel smiles as Will gives her the ultimatum, she sensed that her ghouls had all been eradicated and the fighting in the tower had ceased to a degree, which could only mean one thing. Her master had enacted their contingency plan...The one they called Raven had been captured.

"Hehehe, well William I give you one thing, you are a man of integrity.I've seduced many saints, nobles, and faith yielding men in my day, but you seem to be able to resist me completely...That or your heart ha already been stolen by another? Pity, you might want to worry about her if she's nearby because I have a feeling your little friends definitely need your help right about now."

At that the with laughed continuously with a manic grin upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Ariel, don't flatter yourself as if we're buds and attempt to dwell into my life. If anyone in that tower is hurt, you're not going to like what I have in store for you.

With Ariel's compliance, Will casts the spell in his left hand over her and removes all the magical energy of hers from Ariel's body. With the removal, Will notes that her body darkened as a glow disappeared. No stripped from using her powers, Will ushers her to follow him into the tower.

Running up the stairs of the tower, Will rushes to where he last left everyone. Hearing little to no noise coming from. A sense of dread comes over Will as he starts to fear for the safety of Grace and JaK along with the other titans. Reaching the final hallway that leads to the main ops room, Will could hear a deep, husky voice stating his fascination being the highest in killing whoever he was talking to. Wanting to waste no more time, Will flies down the hallway and into the room just in time to see his friend JaK holding a katana to Grace's neck as he pinned her down on the floor. A split second later, Scope had appeared and tackled JaK off of Grace.

What's wrong with JaK? What happened to his arm. Hollowman must have possessed him. Is Grace ok?

As Scope handled JaK, Will stood next to Grace and lifted her up by her shoulders into a sitting position, leaning on him. He could sense that what he missed has definitely taken a lot out of her.

Grace... I'm sorry for leaving you here by yourself. Please be ok, Grace. I got to go take care of JaK and then I'll be back to help you. I promise.

Laying her back down, Will jumps over to where Scope and JaK were. Taking hold of JaK's arm by surprise as he got back to his feet, Will pulled JaK's body into Will's knee, smashing JaK's ribs against Will's leg.

His regeneration should keep that move from barely hurting him... I can't let the regeneration move faster than me.

Spinning around, Will kicks the hunched over JaK with a heel kick on Jak's face.

I'm sorry JaK, but there's a parasite in your and I'm going to beat it out of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm

As Scope tackled JaK off of Grace, the possessed Teen immediately grabbed Scope by the neck and began to squeeze tightly.

"You thought you could overpower me? Even without my new power I could probably easily overpower you, you whelp! All you've done is forfeit your life before hers, but don't worry shell' join you soo--"

Suddenly, Will grabbed JaK's arm that was squeezing the life out of Scope and kneed him in the ribs. The Knee was very well placed, as expected from Psychosis, who was a mixed martial arts trained fighter. Afterwards he kicks Sage in the face causing him to fall to the ground and Nargok did not seemed to pleased at all by this. Will radiated the very sustenance that nargok despised, good, pure magic. The stuff that created life, a very deep seated hate for a demonic dragon entity that is made of dark matter. As JaK hit the ground he pointed the free hand at Will and fired forwardth another energy blast. Meanwhile his other hand still clutching his dark blade.

"*Cough* So glad you could join us Will. As you can see I'm going through a few changes...Sorry to say, but I just don't think with my new found power that well be needing you anymore. In fact, I don't think the Titans are ever going to be needed again after tonight!!"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:02 pm

After hearing JaK's body hit the floor, Will lands back on his feet when JaK caught Will by surprise with an energy blast hitting Will in the chest. Completely defenseless because of the speed, Will tensed up for the explosion that hit with enough force for him to be sent flying into the wall. Feeling the pain in his chest, Will winces but knows that JaK is ready for the next strike. And just in time, Will looks up to see JaK coming as fast as he can with the sword held up and positioned to impale Will.

Dodging the highly fatal attack, Will moves to the right as the blade barely knicks across the cheek of his face, cutting just enough for a trail of blood begin down his face. Thanks to the short distance, Will knows he has the control, or atleast he would against his friend if he wasn't possessed.

Nargok is supplying a lot of new abilities to JaK, but it doesn't look like he's improved any from a high school kid trying to rumble.

With such small distance between him and JaK, Will spins around JaK to hit him in the back of the head with his elbow, but just as he does this, he feels the hilt of JaK's sword hitting the side of Will's head as JaK ripped it out of the wall. The impact makes Will's vision become blurry, but that was nothing to Will. He's gotten used to that as a kid and learned how to get rid of it quickly during fights.

Sorry about this JaK.

Quickly gripping the wrist of the arm holding the sword, Will turns it inward and slams his fist into the back of JaK's arm to break the arm and force him to drop the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Grace's condition was worsening. She could barely see now. This fight had taken a lot out of her. She had given her scythe to Brianna, but the girl didn't seem to be using it. Grace couldn't really blame her. Besides, Sage and Will were fighting in such close quarters now.

Usually, a possession was a full day's work, but the Titans had already given their all. Also, they didn't have time for this. They had to stop Hollowman from destroying the world.

Whatever this...thing was, it had left Grace because she had been weak. But Sage had healing. He would never grow weak or be damaged. They had to find a way to trap him to have any chance to beat the spirit.

Grace wanted to freeze the whole room, but she was too injured. Freezing more things would probably kill her. Why did she have to be so weak?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:30 am

(Sorry guys. Moving house, and we lost internet for a lot longer than I expected. Torture. >_>)

Brianna felt totally helpless - again - standing with Grace's unwieldy scythe, watching two of her teammates, who were meant to be best friends, beating the crap out of each other.

For God's sake, you're the one with the magical glowing instrument of death! Do something!

Callum's abrupt reprimand snapped Brianna out of it, though he would definitely get a grilling for it later. She crept behind JaK just as Will broke his arm, and, hoping that the telepath's attack would be enough of a distraction, swiped the scythe at her possessed teammate's back.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 pm

(Er, disregard my last post.)

Getting outside after being blasted with the light, Toji decides to go after the witch."Hey, hag. Here's some halfdemon for you. Come on, how bout it? You win, I'll willingly join your cause. I win, and you go to Hell. Well?You know you want to control this much power under your thumb.Surely you've heard of Okami Demons?I'm the future Cheif, and thus more powerful than any of them, or at least I will be. So, you wanna fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:18 am

As Will broke JaK's arm the boy let out a blood curdling scream at first that turned into a manic laugh at the end of it as his arm suddenly changed forms and wrapped around Psychosis's limb in a tight snake like hold.

"AHAHAHAAA, come on really!? You silly little shaman, I remember you, you think you're a challenge for me with your feeble attempts to combat me with pure magic? This mortal boy's condition means nothing to me, I'll rip out his own eye myself after I'm done with him. All I need is a host and after I kill all of you, I will find your greatest champion and possess his frame until I can retrieve my true form agai---AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

As Nargok spoke he formed JaK's other hand into a spike mace and raised it towards Will, while holding him with his constricting arm to make sure he couldn't escape, but before anything more could be said or was done he was stabbed through the chest by the undead weapon, The blade of the scythe caused him to ache for real this time as the scythe magically sat in JaK's chest without wounding his flesh. Then he began to split apart into two different beings, one being Nargok and the other Sage. Will seeing this moved quickly and said a spell that he read form his spell book that was to be used to encase true evil and trapped Nargok in an orb of light. Then moved the entity into his room while Sage's body laid on the floor. Once in his room, Will set up mystical crystals around the orb so that it would keep the dragon demon entrapped until he could finish banishing him later. Meanwhile, Superboy made sure Ariel didn't go anywhere and Scope checked on Grace. Toji on the other hand was seeing to Sage to make sure he would be fine, but JaK brushed him off not wanting any help. Nevertheless, he was favoring his broken arm quite a bit, but didn't even seem to be mad at Will about it as his friend moved around the room to heal all of them of the injuries.

"ARGH! You should've manned up and finished it! Just know if it had been you I wouldn't have hesitated to take you down Will."

However, Psychosis knew JaK would never do that and he didn't have to read the boy's mind to know Sage really was just lashing out because he was blaming himself for all that had transpired. Including losing Shadow, but he also knew JaK wouldn't take this sitting down.

"Everyone healed up? Good, cuz were going after her. This isn't over by a long shot, weve faced crazy 10000 to 1 odds before and just like all those times, we will come out on top. We just need to figure out where Hollowman has taken her.

Will then motioned JaK towards Ariel who looked defiantly back as the entire team closed in on her. She apparently thought that they wouldn't be able to get the information out of her, but what the seemingly young witch didn't know was what extent these teens would go to if it meant the fate of the world was on the line.....

OT: SOrry Toj, she wasn't there either and she was still captured.

OT2: Thread is done. 3rd thread coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:47 am

OOC: Finally this thread has been finished. Love the ending, now lets get to the next part!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 pm

After knocking back the demon, it flew into the air and was going to make another downward swoop at Haruhi when suddenly it was hit in the head by a sniper bullet. Looking across a ridiculous distance the figure that had aided Haruhi was none other than Scope using his perfect aiming ability and the rest of the Titans. Just in time to, just before their arrival things weren't looking too good for the humans that were trapped down there. The various heroes had their hands full and couldn't fight, defend themselves, and protect every by-standard at the same time.

As Alpha asked for a bigger weapon, Static happily obliged him by dragging out a large sewer pipe from below the city and hovering it over to the space knight. With his new giant object, Alpha then used his enhanced strength to clobber the giant flesh golems, who then attempted to gang up on the Knight, but also had to deal with Furi as he charged in and tackled down one of them, then pummeled it with his fists a bit before moving to another one.

Elsewhere in the city, a little girl was about to be grabbed by 3 little small winged demons with pitchforks, but were quickly stopped as a car door flung open in front of them just as the girl darted past it and caused all 3 demons to smash into it. Then out of the vehicle exited Brianna who kicked one of the demons in the face and took it's pitchfork before jabbing it into another. The third, however, ducked Brianna's next move and backfisted her to the ground and moved to kill the young girl when she suddenly smiled and pointed behind it. As the creature looked up from above came flying down Whoop-Ant off the rooftops and hit it with a powerful right hand.

Back across the city, the JC SWAT units and PD were all huddled together in a group and were having a hard time fighting off the attacking demons on the ground and in the air. When suddenly more Titans and heroes came to their aid. The musical knights from Mr. Melody immediately beefed up their ground defenses with Haruhi, while Scope and Songbird attacked the ones who were tearing apart police officer's in the sky. Not to mention Static, who was probably the most senior veteran of every hero here. He was was aiding as much as he could by setting up barricades, scooping up pedestrians in city buses and moving them to safety, as well as shooting down demons in aerial combat. Every once in a while he had to stop of course to recharge from a street lamp or billboard sign.

Even though the teens were indeed doing better now, the demon horde never seemed to come to an end. They just kept funneling out of the portal to hell and even though the Titans and heroes would fight till the last breath, they couldn't keep this up forever.

--------------------------

Back at the main battle with the demon army's elite general, Spider-Girl was in a rather bad spot. The demon general lashed out it's whip again and tried to strike Liz, but luckily Sanakan dropped in and came to her aid. The whip instead wrapped around her cybernetic arm and as the demon tried tugging her towards himself she resisted his tug by using her own super strength to surprisingly counter his and instead lunged the creature into a nearby building; where he broke through the side of it. Afterwards the grotesque creature quickly got up and exhaled a stream of fire at Sanakan and Spider-Girl, but was countered by her sonic canon. The two streams met in a stand off, but not for long. From behind Ethan made another attempt to fry the opponent from an adjacent rooftop and burnt a good amount of flesh off the large demons back. In anger he tossed a few fireballs at the annoying teen, but Ethan quickly evaded, giving Sanakan and Spider-Girl the opening they needed. Sanakan fired her canon again and this time hit the Demon general straight in the abdomen knocking him back fully through the building this time and collapsing it on top of him. As he eventually crawled out of it, he did so just in time to meet a volley of blows from Spider-Girl. She was able to land clean hits on the demon even though he was as hot as lava thanks to her armor, but again his healing factor from the mark of Trigon was proving too much.

Eventually he swatted Spidey out of the way into Ethan, who was helping Spidey lay a beat down on him with tazering blows. The shove easily sent her into Ethan and caused them both to go flying a few feet away. Afterwards the angered demon lunged over to Sanakan's position in a single bound, who fired upon him again with her sonic canon as he flew, but the beast took it to the chest and still landed on top of her. After crashing onto the cyborg girl and creating a large cloud of debris from impact, he held the Titan by the throat. The demon elite was melting away her flesh around Sanakan's neck just as Furi came to her aid. Furi was possibly the only being here who could continually take the intense flames of the demon. As they began to fight in an intense battle of the Titans, buildings all over the city began to topple over one after the other. Loud pounding booms could be heard as they went blow for blow and used trucks, bus stop benches, and stop lights like clubs.

------------------------------

Meanwhile, Toji randomly entered the scene and began to rescue any civilians in the city at super speed that the other heroes couldn't get to. One shot punching the demons who were about to strip the frightened people of their flesh and devour their souls before they could react and then running the people to safety. Eventually, Lightning Wolf received a message through his intercom that a plane was about to crash in the city's vicinity and he needed to get some of the other heroes to help him stop it. Spider-Girl and Static immediately answered the call, but sadly they both had to abandon their posts to do so; Static left the others to attempt halting the plane and Spider-Girl began spinning all her remaining web-fluid into a giant web to act as a net. Hopefully in doing so she would block the commercial flight from crashing into the city, but doubted it would fully stop a 160 ton plane. Toji on the other hand ran to the Jump City bay where he would meet Ben 10 and attempt to create a water tornado that would catch the plane before it crashed.

------------------------------

While they took care of that, the ranks of the defenders of Jump City began to really thin. The Titan and heroes were being corralled into two groups; one was protecting helpless people and the other was teaming up with the remaing officers and SWAT units. Meanwhile, Furi and the demon commander were still goign at it. Except Furi had already been injrued from the earlier battle with Nosferatu at Titans Tower. Sanakan was still trying to aid where she could, but had received heavy damage from the demon pouncing on top of her and nearly melting her circuitry. In fact, it looked like they would lose the battle until Ethan noticed that whenever the demon commander healed from one of their attacks the mark on his chest glowed. Ethan then instructed Furi to get rid of the mark. The Appoplexian then realized what he had forgotten from his last battle, which was how he defeated the Vampire lord earlier by cutting off his hand with the same marking. Fury understanding what he needed to do, dug both his claws into the demons chest and ripped out the mark of Trigon with a large chunk of it's flesh. Then before the being could regenerate from the wound Ethan threw about five shock grenades onto the demon's body and told the Titan to get down just before their enemy was blown to smithereens.

They had won the battle, but the war was seemed far from over. For with the defeat of the demon general it seemed to just bring in more and more reinforcements of other demons! All seemed lost until suddenly the moon shifted and the sun began to rise. At the same time the demon army began to turn to ash as the morning sun hit them and then...Nothing.

It was over...they had won. Although, many people had died and the city was kinda tarnished. Overall, it was still a victory; Halloween was over and Frightful event was done with. The Titans had saved the day, but not just them, it had taken the efforts of many heroes to aid in their victory. All of which could call themselves honorary members of the superhero team and family from that day forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9