Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Reunited At Last (Mike) Vote_lcapReunited At Last (Mike) Voting_barReunited At Last (Mike) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Reunited At Last (Mike) Vote_lcapReunited At Last (Mike) Voting_barReunited At Last (Mike) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Reunited At Last (Mike)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Reunited At Last (Mike) Empty
PostSubject: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Lizandra Rineheart had just gotten off of work at the Burger Hut and was now on her way to the Pizza Shack at the main shopping center in Steel City. Honestly, she hated her job...Like really, really, despised it. Not because she disliked Pizza or making them, but because of her dillhole boss. Nonetheless, she needed the cash and she currently couldn't see a reason to quit. Even though this guy treated her like dog $%#& it did help her cover. Any girl working two jobs couldn't possibly be going out late at night and beating thug's faces in. Also, the extra pay-check helped her buy more materials for her gadgets and webbing solution. Finally, it gave her an excuse to hang around the Mall, which seemed to be a hot spot for vandalism and robberies. So even though her Burger Hut boss was rather nice and competent and her Pizza Shack boss could go die in a river for all she cared...Not literally mind you. She excepted that this was part of her daily routine until 9 PM. Then her evening really began...

"*Sigh*"

(Mind)
"I can think of a million & a half things I'd rather be doing right now, beating up Skull Saders being one of them. Heck, even fighting a horde of demons would be better than this..."

Reunited At Last (Mike) 16510613

As Liz arrived at her place of work she would grab the handle to the back entrance, but before she could enter she stopped; her Spider-Senses were tingling a bit. Looking around kind of oddly she scanned for any signs of danger, nope, no one seemed to be there.

"Hmm, that's odd."

Figuring she must just be stressed out, Liz entered her place of work and took off her Burger Hut uniform and put on her Pizza one. Which really just required her to switch shirts. In her gym bag she also had a third change of clothes. One that if anyone saw might cause a problem for Liz. So when she put her stuff in her locker she made sure to use a lock that would require a sledge hammer to break off. Then As she exited the employees locker room and headed towards the kitchen she was suddenly cut off by her boss.

(Mind)
"Oh great..."

"You're late again..."

"Actually, I'm right on time."

"NO, I said you're late. You need to be in here before your shift begins, got it?! Next time I'm going to dock your pay."

"Ok, ok, I get it."

"Don't make me tell you again, I swear you ungrateful kids these days...All of you slackers. Back in my day we came an hour early to work and cleaned the outside before our boss finally let us in."

"Ya, ya, ya..."

Liz just rolled her eyes as he walked away from her still ranting on, full well knowing that by kids he specifically meant only her. His thick foreign accent made his tone more comedic than serious to her. Afterwards she grabbed one of the pizzas sitting on the counter and took it to table 8. A fake plastered smile on her face as she attended to the customers. This, this was her sole purpose in life for the next 4 to 6 hours...Or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Name: Mike Stokes
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:16 pm

And at table number 8 sat a man, dressed in a black hoodie and black jeans, as the Pizza was placed on his table, but before Liz could leave, the man began to speak, the accent was...rather put on, sounding American but hints of a different kind of accent fragmented in. As his pale hand pushed the pizza to the side of the table where Liz delivered it.

Customer
This is not my order.

Said the obviously ignorant and rude customer, the pizza itself was pushed too far as it hit the floor, the box it was in managed to contain most of the pizza, but the tomato sauce acted like as if you were to stomp on a Ribena carton, as it splattered the floor, some, on the mans jeans, but it didn't look like he cared to much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Yet another what she assumed was a foreigner getting on Liz's case today.

(Mind)
"Aww come on, on the floor!? Now I gotta clean that up, it's like the world has a vendetta against spider today."

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir. I'll get someone to clean that up for you. What was the Pizza you ordered exactly? If you want you can order something else?"

As Liz spoke it was through gritted teeth, yet trying to keep her practiced fake smile on. This guy was bugging her, she checked the order that's what he asked for, but like the old saying goes the customer is always right. Even when they're just really ignorant and can't even remember what they wanted to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Customer
Pizza? I believe there's some sort of misunderstanding...

The man then swiveled his legs out to face Liz, pulling the hood down, why it was Nikoli, Nikoli Sokolov. And like it was facial recognition for Liz to see the man she put away, however many days it was, just like it was for Nikoli, who had quite the talent at remembering a face, all it took was a good investigation into it, and Nikoli had found the match. A small smile shaped his mouth, his attempt at the American accent had been dropped now that he revealed his face.

Nikoli Sokolov
I ordered for your head, served on a silver platter. And a side order of "told you so"...oh and a Pepsi to wash it down with.

Nikoli said, though he made no movement, instead simply staring at Liz, his beady eyes looking at the so called "hero", who was dressed in nothing more than a pizza uniform at the moment. In the back of the restaurant, the sound of the back door smashing open, a couple of screams as a group of footsteps rushed forward to the front, as the same goes for the front entrance. Sokolov's men, all showing their faces from the cover they had.

Nikoli Sokolov
So, you got the order?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Liz dropped her pad and pen that she had pulled out to re-take the man's order. As their eyes met a quick flashback was made back to the night in the bar when he saw her face the first time. The expression on both their faces being the exact same; she was flabbergasted and he had a devilish grin. She didn't even acknowledge the Sokolov's joke. The fact that he had found her was enough to silence the usually very talkative teen all in itself.

"No."

(Mind)
"But, how did he---Oh no, my Spider-Sense!"

As the screams of her co-workers could be heard out back, Liz quickly shifted her head in that direction. Her danger sense had tried to alert her of this coo, but she had been to busy brooding to take heed. Her shocked gaze now forming a whole expression. Then as the realization sunk in of exactly what this was, she turned back to Nikoli. The anger on her face fuming, for her cover had been blown. And what's worse, it had happened in one of the worst situations; now innocent lives were at risk. Quickly going to grab the man by his shirt and lifting him out of his seat Liz made a demand to him in a threatening way. Almost as if forgetting that he too had spectacular abilities.

"Leave the employees and customers out of this. Let them all go, this is just between me and you. None of them know about me."

Liz considered telling him she'd surrender to them if they did as she asked, but the way things looked right now. Needing her to surrender didn't seem like it would very necessary.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Lifted out of his seat, the smile remained on Nikoli's face, even with Liz's demanding threats, like he was deaf or something. But before NIkoli could reply to what Liz had said, the more deep and thick russian accent was heard entering the pizza place.

Viktor Sokolov
They do not, eh? Well, maybe in this time of misfortune, these err "innocent" people, should have the right to know what they died for. Don't you think?

Viktor said, his combat boots making the eery footstep sounds across the silent diner. Viktor stopped by the manager who had been sent to his knees, his hands behind his head, looking down as a "pfft" escaped from his breath, walking onwards, circling Liz, or, squaring due to the layout of the tables, before his hand reached out and pulled a young man out of his seat, the slick metal sound of the machete being unveiled as he pinted it against the chest of the man.

Viktor Sokolov
But, I don't like ruining surprises, tell this man why he has to die today little girl. This man, he could have grown up to be a policeman, a lawyer, maybe go home to a loving wife and kids. But instead, he has to die, and this man, out of you, me, Nikoli and my men, has more of the right to deserves the reason of why he should, they all do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 pm

"You're such a coward. Ambushing me at my work and holding all these good working citizens hostage. You guys are right, you're not anything like Mike Stokes. He doesn't kill needlessly out of vengeance because a little girl made him look bad."

By now all the people in the restaurant were looking at Liz kind of oddly, wondering why she wasn't afraid or why these people were after her. Of course none of them would put the pieces together. They'd either think she owed them money or was just being brave in the face of a robbery attempt or something. Either way she didn't want to get all these people executed, but then again, judging by how the one she was holding in her hand was throwing his own men around the other day just to save his own ass. She couldn't be sure telling them would save their lives anyway.

"I'm asking you, please, any beef you have with me we can handle it. I'll even surrender myself to you guys right now and we can do this somewhere else. You can even hold all your rifles at my head to make sure I don't try anything, I don't care. Just...I'm begging you...Let that guy go and release the hostages."

Liz couldn't give up her identity, but as a good act of good will and a show of faith she did put down Nikoli. Hoping that would convince Victor not to run the kid in his arm through with that machete.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Viktor Sokolov
THIS IS NOT A NEGOTIATION!

Screamed Viktor, un-easing his men, even Nikoli a little, as he stared at the man, then to Nikoli, nodding his head, almost like a communication between the brothers, as Nikoli stood up, but instead of trying to harm Liz, he put together a wall of energy, blocking SpiderGirl from Viktor as he walked to the energized wall, looking at Liz, he brought the man forward, the man looking at Liz, his eyes slowly widened open, small breathes escaping as his head dipped down, the machete of Viktor slowly piercing through his stomach, appearing bloody on the other side, as the blade twisted left and right a few degrees, before slowly sinking back into the mans body, as Viktor smirked, with the machete still stabbed in the mans back, Viktor tilted the machete upwards and forced it up into his chest, the man gasping for air helplessly infront of Liz, Nikoli, and others at the restaurant, before finally being relieved of the pain by dropping to the floor, a few last breathes as left standing was Viktor staring at Liz.

Viktor Sokolov
The only way men have paved something into this world is by having the will to do what other men will not.

Said Viktor, no emotion to his words, more like he was giving Liz a true given fact. As he walked back slowly, looking for another hostage amongst those in the diner.

Viktor Sokolov
Each one of these innocent people will die here today, because of you, why? I will tell them why, because each and every one of you is a lesson. A lesson that this girl needs to watch, listen, learn and understand.

Viktor said, stopping by a table, sat a family, as he picked out the 4 year old boy in it, ruffling his hands through his fine golden hair. Taking him to Liz, as the mother began to beg and plead, but was soon caught with a shot to the jaw from the but of one of the LMGs held by Viktor's men. As Viktor got back to Liz, the boy in his right arm, not understanding what was going on. As Viktor brought the machete back out.

Viktor Sokolov
Lesson #2, just how far Viktor Sokolov will go...

Viktor said, but a few short moments after the Stainless Steel Galleria was filled with the sound of a large clunk, then several more, halting Viktor for the moment.

New Project Member
B-boss?

Stated one of his men, grabbing Viktor's attention, as he placed the boy back on the floor, looking out of the pizza diner, the lights in the mall all began to shut off, one by one, travelling along the hallway, until the lights in the diner themselves also turned off, only glimmers of security lights, and the pinging of the emergency exit sign in the diner, as Viktor looked out into the darkness. Hell, all his men were,when suddenly, the flash of a firing LMG, like the mens in the diner, shone in the distance, firing down through the windows of the diner, as Viktor quickly retreated to his brother who placed a field of energy around them both. The men taking cover where they can, as the bullets did not stray further than the front of the diner, with the 50. bullets simply planting and embedding into the floor, unlike most bullets that would ping around the room. As Viktor looked around at his men.

Viktor Sokolov
Do not cower! Fire back!

Ordered Viktor, as his men did as instructed placing their guns on top of the broken windows of glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Liz jumped forward and pressed her hand towards the boy while Nikoli held her back with his powers, forcing her to watch as Viktor ruthlessly murdered the young man in front of her.

"NOoOOo! STOP!!"

A tear reigned down from her eyes as she watched Viktor drop him after ruthlessly killing another human being. Her heat sinking as he went to grab another.

"No, don't..."

(Mind)
"I can't let him kill another hostage, not just to keep my stupid identity secret. Not even all that is Spider-Girl is worth another persons life."

However, before Liz could yell out who she was, what she was, and basically exclaiming to the world her secret; suddenly a loud noise was heard, followed by all the lights shutting off and then the sound of gunfire filling the room. Viktor immediately began shouting for the men to fire back. Liz immediately deciding to use this time to escape. With the armed men distracted and no lighting, she could use her powers to get to her gym bag and then really lay into these goons. Viktor Sokolov was his name. Spider-Girl was going to bring him and his brother to justice...and then some.

(Mind)
"That I promise."

Leaping backwards and onto the side of the wall of the room Liz immediately crawled up. Able to navigate in the dark due to her spider-senses and also able to avoid random bullets zipping past her with the same ability. It was a known fact that spiders craved dark places. So wall-crawling in the dark was as easy as a dolphin flipping around in salt water for her. As she reached the back, Liz dropped down from the ceiling and entered the employee locker room hoping to get to her stuff by quickly breaking off the lock and switching into her superheroine attire. She didn't know who had helped her out by shooting at the Sokolovs, but even though they were trying to help and she was grateful. Their actions were putting the other customer's lives in danger.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Meanwhile back in the front of the diner, Viktor would eventually instruct his brother, as Nikoli stepped forward, his hand out to catch the 50 MG bullets from hitting the store any further, eventually with enough to turn the barrage of bullets back around and shoot them back, the flashing of the LMG stopped, leaving screams of panic from others in the mall, fleeing for their safety, while the hostages in the diner had ducked underneath their tables. The silence of gun fire had Viktor on edge, as he reached into the back of his equipment belt, pulling out a nightstick as he snapped it, the stick lighting up green in seconds as he tossed it in the direction of the previous gun fire, the green light illuminating a dead man of Sokolov's, tied to the side of a hot dog vendor, electrical tape which binded his left arm to the gun, and his right index finger to the trigger, all that needed doing was to release the catch for the gun to begin firing. Looked like another loss of Sokolov's Project...it mattered not to Viktor, who quite physically pissed, turning around to see no SpiderGirl, a smile widening on his face.

Viktor Sokolov
Your distraction didn't go as planned I take it? Your little secret is really too much that you would risk the live's of the people you were attempting to save!? The cards are still in my favor...SpiderGirl...

Viktor said, the name causing the hostages to bicker amongst themselves, as Viktor laughed under his breath.

Viktor Sokolov
Round up the hostages, SpiderGirl has 10 seconds to comply or these men and women will comply for her...

Viktor said, it took a few seconds for the men to break out the nightsticks of their own to atleast give some form of light as they begun to round up hostages, placing them on their knees in a line. As Viktor and Nikoli watched on, during which period, Viktor handed a 9mm pistol to Nikoli and an instruction, which Nikoli followed. Now it was just to wait for the Spider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 pm

The people in the restaurant were now confused, Spider-Girl was here? Was she the one who had unleashed the cover fire on the group and cut the lights? Little did they know Viktor was referring to Liz and was mocking her while she suited up in the locker room. Once she was completely suited up two yellow bug eyes shined in the darkness before fading and then disappearing into the black of the shadows, signaling her mecha-suit was online.

(Mind)
"Ok, I've got my game face on, now if they want to play ruff I'm all in."

Making her way tot he ceiling by jumping up onto the roof again the mechanical web-slinger crawled across the top of the restaurant once again, keeping to the shadows and avoiding being seen like a real arachnid stalking it's prey. After getting as close as she could without being seen due to the shine from the lit up night sticks her visors locked onto the the exact number of men in the room....This was going to be tricky, but it was worth the risk. Spider-Girl was now sure the Sokolov's would kill all the hostages whether they had Liz or not. So after switching to thermal sensory she dispensed 14 smoke pellets into her hand from a small compartment built into her armor and held them tight before throwing the beeds across the room.

"You wanted me....You got me!"

Not her usual quips today, no, too many lives were on the line and too much was at stake, not to mention the big man had made Lizandra angry when he killed the boy. He was #1 on her list to receive a haymaker so hard his grandma would feel it all the back two generations. But first, the hostages had to be rescued. After dispensing the smoke pellets while purposely speaking and giving away her position so the men in the room would all face her rather than the captured people. The smoke cloud immediately dispersed around the men making nothing visible within a few seconds while at the same time Spider-Girl's vision was clear as day. Her thermal sensors allowing her to see all the men and then as they tried to point their weapons at the pedestrians she locked onto all of their guns with her targeting system and shot off a spray of a dozen or more web-bullets as fast as an oozi. The bullets hitting the nozzles of most men and catching others in the face.

Right afterwards Liz leaped from her location towards the group of frightened people. Mainly because they were going to start firing at the position she had currently been at, but also because that's where Viktor was going to be at and she wanted to catch him before he had a chance to murder anyone else. Also, there was no better way to defend the group of frightened people then taking out all the men near them. If she could do that the others scrambling around wouldn't be able to locate the group due to the cover screen being dispersed by the smoke pellets. However, she didn't know what Viktor had told Nikoli beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:56 pm

With the men surrounded by the thick clouds of smoke, Viktor reached to his back and brought out the sawed off shotgun from it's holster.

Viktor Sokolov
Do not allow her a chance to fool you, smoke and mirrors comrades.

Viktor said, though it was in the midst of the fog, Viktor had a keen sense of where the hostages where when the smoke hit, as he aimed the shotgun low to the floor. About to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 am

As he went to pull the trigger, ready to blow a pedestrians head off, who was also blinded and had no clue as to what was about to happen. Suddenly they were dragged out of the way by a web-tether grapple that also shot out from under the wrist compartment of Liz's new suits arm gauntlet. As she yanked them away Spider-Girl charged towards Viktor having seen the brute clearly thanks to her optic lens scanners. From the moment he went for his shotgun she was already aiming her web-line at the intended target as so she could rescue them before he fired. Then afterwards as he neared the man, she readied to throw a hard jab at the large Russian. He was going to pay for trying to ruin Liz's life and ending another's.

"When I'm done with you big guy, you're going to end up in the deepest darkest hole imaginable. I promise you that, but don't worry you'll have your brother in arms to keep you company."

What Spider-Girl didn't realize is that she was letting her emotions get the best of her and like always couldn't help but to run her mouth. This act giving away her position as she approached Viktor with a right hand in mind. She was an inexperienced fighter after all, never receiving the discipline and training most others had. However, if Viktor didn't react in time he was going to be chewing through a straw next week thanks to her own spider-strength and the mecha-suit enhancements she was getting.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 am

The fist of SpiderGirl connected with the face of Viktor, as he was sent a couple of steps backwards, whilst SpiderGirl could have her powers and enhancements, punching Viktor would be like trying to make a dent on a tank, but the power of the blast wasn't to messed with, the power of an explosion, with the aim of a sniper rifle. As Viktor's left foot stabbed back to stop him from moving any further, as Viktor shook his head slightly, feeling his cheek as a cut from the metal on her suit ran along his cheek, his eye widened slightly for a moment, before tightening, his hand shaking with rage as he belted out a roar, looking to SpiderGirl, he pushed of his left foot, as the big man went a few feet into the air, his right leg swooping upwards, heading towards the chin of SpiderGirl, the left looking to follow. For Viktor, emotions made him reckless, like SpiderGirl, the only difference being that Viktor's pros are for being reckless and ruthless. It's what made alot of victims, dead or alive, know he means business. As the emotion would put alot more power on his combat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:58 pm

After connecting with Viktor's face if Liz's eyes could've been viewable behind her helmet anyone could've seen that she was in complete shock.

(Mind)
"Whoa, he's still standing!? And what' worse I even hurt my hand hitting him so hard! This, guy's got a chin tougher than an rhinos forehead---"

After hitting him with with the jab, the wall-crawler's thought process would be cut off as Viktor roared out and went for a flying knee. Luckily, Spider-Girl was probably one of the most allusive fighters in both this city and Jump, which was a pro definitely all things considering. For as he went for the stunning attack she leaned all the way back, Spider-girls shoulders fully on the floor as she formed a bridge, thus causing Viktor to miss. Then as he landed on the ground behind her a large thud was heard. Signifying to Liz what kind of pain she would've been feeling had he actually hit her. Afterwards she brought her legs back over her body in a sort of hand stand movement and then side flipped onto Vikor's back once on her feet before he could turn around. Once on top of him applying a choke hold, hoping to try and incapacitate him a different way since strikes weren't having too much of an effect. It was kind of a funny thing to watch if anyone who didn't know they have powers saw it. Kind of like a child trying to wrestle down a full gown yeti with a headlock, but this child was tougher than she looked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited At Last (Mike)   Reunited At Last (Mike) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunited At Last (Mike)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next