Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mike Stokes Vote_lcapMike Stokes Voting_barMike Stokes Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mike Stokes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Name: Mike Stokes
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Full Character Name

Mike Stokes Tyler-1

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:
Michael J Stokes
Codename:
N/A
Nickname:
The Mouth
Alias:
Mike Stokes
Birth date:
24/7/85
Classification:
Human
Affiliation:
Villian

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Dark Brown
Eye Color:
Green
Height:
6'3"
Weight:
244lb
Other:

===POWERS===

Powers:
N/A
===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Being right, fireworks (including that of gunfire and explosions), himself.

Dislikes:
Being wrong, most who oppose him, the world in general.

Strengths:
Great Perception Skills
Good sense of humour.
A great smile

Weaknesses:
His ego
His temper
The fact that he is only human

Skills:
Techspert
Though powerless, Mike is an expert with technology. Weapons, defences, materials and most of all explosives. Mike has the will to make fire-power that could bring an army down should it be the case.

Agility/Stealth/Hand to Hand
Mike is quick on his feet, and silent on his toes, not the best stealth wise, but knows how to stay unseen to the common eye. Mike has also been taught well in hand to hand combat, for the case of if he was without a weapon, he would still be bringing a fight.

Fourth Wall
Mike is not oblivious to the eyes of the readers watching him from above, his wall breaking happens on the occasion, and his cocky like attitude helps him out.

Equipment:
Dual 10mm Pistols
Usually a bullet proof vest and pads across the upper and lower arms and legs.
Utility belt containing:
- Flash Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- Combat Knife
- Holsters and ammo clips for dual 10mm Pistols

Habits/Quirks:
Not one that doesn't get his delights off booze, women and smoking.

Personality:
Mike is usually confident and brings his cocky like attitude with it. He can have a conversation with someone without attempting to kill them...that is until they throw the first fist.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:
Unknown, even to Mike
Place of Origin:
Gotham City
History:
To be Added

Sample RP

Quote :
Why go back to Jump City?

It would be the question on most of Project Mike members, as they were sat out of a carrier ship atleast 80 miles out from Jump City, heading for the docks to give the workers quite a surprise, unless their expecting a platoon 30-50 men armed to the teeth with guns and ammo to arm a battalion. They’d be sat around the makeshift sleeping area/bar that they produced back when the men had ceased the ship. Most of the men sat drinking to their hearts contents, or their stomachs, either way they had a while to go. A group of the lackies where sat around a table at the bar. All discussing the orders from the boss to head back to Jump City, with becoming more notorious each day, it was no longer possible for the Project to simply drive into town in one big lorry, well two counting the equipment they bulk around.

Lackies
“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m a little frustrated with how the boss clicks his fingers, suddenly we have to switch to a different city.”
“He’s the boss; it’s what he’s supposed to do ‘Boss us around’...”
“You know what I mean, look at us; we’ve done this around 3 times...for what? To not let the cops forget our faces? And whenever you ask him a question, the same answer you get from him, ‘It’s all part of a bigger picture.’ Bigger picture my ass; I think he has one too many screws loose in his head to even know what he’s trying to do himself.”
“Yeah...Gotham is better place to be anyway, much more fun than this junk town”
“Give it a break, your only saying that for the chick you met back at the bar, you didn’t stand a chance.”
“You know, if the boss was smart enough, he’d let us run the Project, we know what to do, and how to do it.”
“Yeah, if anything, he should be the one working for us, I mean, 3 heads are better than 1. Especially the 3 of us.”
“Damn right.”
“I’ll drink to that.”

The men then all took a drink of their beers together, all chugging atleast a ¼ of the beer before exhaling more or less at the same time.

Lackies
“Though if we tried to say anything to him, he’d have our heads on a platter faster than we could draw out our guns.”
“You could go in with guns drawn and at the ready?”
“Hehe, yeah, let’s see him try and say no to us then.”
“Maybe if you asked nicely and laid out the facts for him, he’d atleast think about it...”

Said the 4th lackey, who hadn’t joined in the conversation much, a new recruit to the project, the other 3 would look, all sharing a laugh between themselves.

Lackies
“You know something kid? You should go talk to him.”
“M-m-me?”
“Yeah! I mean us 3, we would, but we all signed up to this, you, you were handpicked by the boss to live and he even offered you a place in Project Mike. Maybe he’s willing to listen to you then he is us. He must think of something about you to let you live during that bank heist...”
“Yeah, he’s right, you should go, he’s never let anyone live that was in his way in the past, but you, you must be special.”
“You must be like, someone who the boss is expecting to help run the Project in the future...”
“Wow, you really think so?”
“We know so.”
“Oh, of course.”
“No doubt in my mind.”

The lackies said, all with a light smile while they looked to the bewildered lackey.

Lackies
“Yeah, I think you guys are right. I’m going to go tell him right now infact.”
“Good for you.”
“Break a leg.”
“My hats off to you friend.”

And with a smile on his face and the courage in his heart, the lackies stood from his seat, heading away from the bar to the bosses private quarters on the ship. Back at the table, the light smiles form the lackies had turned into evil smirks.

Lackies
“And when the boss don’t like what he hears, it’s his head on the platter instead.”

The lackies then all laughed, accompanied by the other men at the bar who caught onto their trickery of the newcomer. Meanwhile, the lackey known as Benny would head to the door of the man in charge, knocking first, there would be no answer, he’d then knock at the door, met by a lovely lady to greet him.

Benny
I’m err...here to see the boss...he here?

The lady would then signal him inside with her index finger to follow, passing through a grungy hallway; he would enter the room, where 2 other women were, both massaging the back of Mike Stokes. His eyes closed, he said nothing, just showed a smile when he would feel relieved on parts of his back. Benny then took a step closer into the room, clearing his throat before speaking.

Benny
Hey boss, err I have a question to ask of you.

The eyes of Stokes then shifted open, his head turned onto its side to look at Benny. Not much to look at, a long and slim figure, a face that told you he didn’t do well in school. One word came to Stokes at this moment in time.

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes
...now?

Benny
If you wouldn’t mind...

Mike would let out a light sigh, sitting up onto his knees, he would allow the women a break. He would scratch his head, brushing his hair a few times as he lit a cigarette.

Go on...

Benny
Well, I was just thinking, why go back to Jump City at all? I mean there’s nothing we need that’s ther-

WHAT!?

What used to be a smile and confidence in Benny would soon turn to fear and terror, Mike shot up onto his feet at the side of the bed, stalking towards Benny slowly who backed up to the nearest wall.

Benny
I KNOW! I KNOW! I didn’t think it was a good idea, it wasn’t even mine, Freddie Dan and Chris was discussing it, they talked fancy to me to bring the idea to you. I GOT CONFUSED!

Mike then paused, looking at Benny with fury, the emotion would subside, looking away with a questionable look, he’d walk away from Benny, throwing on a black shirt a small “Bee Positive” A small bee above the slogan.

Back at the bar, and the room would almost go completely silent as he walked in, a rather blank look on his face.

Guys, order up another round cause we’re turning this ship 180 degrees back to Gotham City.

Most of the men who had grown a custom to Gotham City gave a cheer, as the three lackies high fived one another, all with a small smile to hold of their own.

I mean, we already have control of the mobs and most of city there, why would we need to go here?

Lackies
“Yeah, who needs a place like this, not us that’s for sure!”
“Yeah”
“Too right, too right.”

...but there are those “Titans” who think they own the place...

Lackies
“Who cares? It’s not a problem to take care of hormonal teenagers with superpowers, their puny compared to us, hell, any “Hero” is puny compared to us.

Puny...I like that word. Hey!

Mike would then pick up an empty beer bottle, glancing at it before looking to the lackies.

Lets pretend this bottle is “puny” hero.

Mike would then toss the empty bottle at the chest of Freddie, it hit his chest before falling to the floor.

That hurt?

Lackey
“Did what hurt?”

The lackey said, chuckling as he did. Mike smiled, picking up another bottle, he’d toss it at the chest of the second lackey, Dan.

How about that one?

Lackey
“You’re kidding me right?”

HAHA! How about this?

And in the mere milliseconds, the atmosphere would change dramatically. As Mike drew both 10mm Pistols out, shooting down the torsos of all three in mere seconds. A blank, dull and displeased look came across Stokes as he finished, stepping over the bodies of what was his “men”.

You idiots don’t realise it, do you? If we let even one snotty nosed punk hero go by us without thinking a second thought, then they ALL might as well join them. We might as well go and fight with them instead against them. Those abominations and their powers outnumber us and our guns 1000/1. And if they ever figure that out, there goes the real humanities way of LIFE! It’s not about the pleasure of blowing up skyscrapers and turning the sky red. It’s about keeping those things out of OUR way. That’s why we’re going back! Unless anyone else prefers Gotham City?

Mike said, finishing loading his pistols again. The lackies were silent enough, that a pin drop could be heard. Mike signalled for a few lackies to take care of the bodies. The ship was ready to be dock soon.

Last edited by Mike™ on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Glad you could finally make it, if my words worth anything to whoever approves this... You say we need Villains, it doesn't get any better than Mike Stokes XD
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Mike Stokes 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Mike Stokes finally making his appearance in this world. Good to see you joining. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh Mikey, I just came O.O
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 am

Welcome to the forum. I see not problem in your application, thus:

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Name: Mike Stokes
Code Name:

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Thanks guys, i'll add in the history soon. Thanks for the add =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mike Stokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stokes   Mike Stokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Stokes
Page 1 of 1