Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Vote_lcapJinx's Dilemma. (Open). Voting_barJinx's Dilemma. (Open). Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Vote_lcapJinx's Dilemma. (Open). Voting_barJinx's Dilemma. (Open). Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Empty
PostSubject: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Why was she here?

It was night time – Dark, cold night time – And especially cold with the waves rolling around somewhere around her. They were a white noise, present in her ears, and the briny smell kicked at her nostrils. Let’s get one thing straight here: This was not the clean and pleasant smelling kind of ocean. This was the kind that smelled of brine, and salt, and fish – As well as sewage and other various forms of what Jinx liked to call ick.

Jinx wrapped her arms around her chest as she kicked at a beer can around her feet. She was walking slowly, through some storage crates and the like. Her pink hair shone like a beacon through the night, and she realized one thing; I’m not one of those stealthy criminals. Hell, am I a criminal?

She shrugged to herself, lost in memories of things passed. Fighting the Titans, H.I.V.E, Wally, even her childhood. It was one of those nostalgic walks, by herself on a Saturday night. To all intents and purposes, she’d actually left her abode to start something – Anything. Maybe a heist, or maybe saving a cat from a tree, or partying. Anything to pick up her Saturday night.

Then she heard something. A few things. Her pink eyes, with those catlike pupils, darted to her left, and quick as anything, her hands dropped in front of her, sparkling pink. She was on the defensive, and she whirled around, her dress only swishing around her legs marginally.

There was nothing there, but a cat.

Meow.

As it prowled away, she dropped her hands to her side, and they lost the glow. She sighed.

You’re losing it, Jinx. It’s just a cat.

But then she heard something else, and didn’t react quite as quickly as she’d have hoped.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Kris was walking through the docks, draining the electric energy from cars and lights, not because he was hungry, just because he was bored.

God, is there anything exciting in this town anymore?

Kris shook his head as he saw someone with pink hair. "Oh wow," he mumbled to himself and decided to follow her. It was going well for the first few minutes, until he scared off a cat. The cat obviously startled the girl, and it startled Kris as well, seeing as he fell from a crate and fell on the girl.

"My bad," he said, getting up, "I was just.... well that's not important." Kris would then offer his hand to help the girl up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Jinx felt the air rush out of her lungs quickly as something - or someone - had fallen on her. Quick as a flash, she wriggled out from underneath the thing, her eyes wide, and she was ready to defend herself...again.

Maybe she needed to stop jumping to conclusions, but hey, when you're a metahuman, you always needed to assume the worst.

To her surprise, he offered her a hand up.

The pink, once again, faded from her hands.

She gingerly took it, standing up with a quickly muttered 'Thanks.'

"What, were you following me?" She asked suspiciously, raising a pale eyebrow. "And why were you on a crate?"

She then folded her arms across her chest again, but she was still tense.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Kris coughed, "Well if you saw a girl with pink hair in that style, pink cat eyes, and grey skin, wouldn't you be curious if you were semi-normal like me? As for the crate, I needed somewhere where you couldn't see me."

Kris then looked her over again, "You seem somewhat familiar, what's your name?" Kris asked, knowing he's seen her before.

Last edited by Kristoff on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:56 pm

*psssphspst* From down an alleyway and getting progressively louder with every passing second, the sound of compressed air was being pushed out of something, or someone. What it was in reality, was another teenaged girl graffiti tagging a wall with a variety of colors, well actually only three; green, pink and black. Who was she? Why was she down at the docks, slapping a stylized S, C and P on several of the warehouse walls with a jagged, hooked underscore separating each one?

That was simple, it was Vector up to her old tricks. In fact, she was tagging over some older graffiti, with her families logo. Taking over the place to put it simply. But why? well, that was for her to know and you to find out.....whenever she felt like spilling it. As she got closer to Jinx and Kris she heard their voices over the hissing of the spray paint, the compressed air forcing a continual mist of neon greens and pinks from two different cans with a third being swapped in, to add in a sort of outline around each letter, with the accompanying underscores.

Eh, voices? Oh well, it's not like it matter to me. After all, it could jut be a coupla bums, gabbing it up over a bottle of rotgut. No need to bother em if they don't bother me first. As she Skated backwards away from her handiwork, she stuck out her left hands thumb while simultaneously sticking her tongue out the corner of her mouth, trying to determine the next angle for her territorial markings. "Now, where else should I slapdash a tag or two?"

(Woooo, defacing public property since she was twelve years old!)

Last edited by chris on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ehehe, forgot to add color to her thoughts)
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

gliding freely trought the night view and air of the city,an half human half-bird was boredly flying,but by seeing the three from above,it sharply caught her attention as an instinct,she swiftly hovered down her wings flapping quietly like a dropped feather,she stopped right on a warehouse roof,greatfully hearing theirs next conversation

''lets hope theirs not a bunch of weirdos'' she tought,listening to theirs next talks,as none could see her yet from where she was hanging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Jinx raised one, pale eyebrow, brushing some hair out of her face. She raised another hand, gently patting her hair, making sure it was still in its impossible style.

“Are you saying I’m not normal?” She asked, her face seemingly skeptical. “You’d be right, of course. I mean, why else would I dress like this? And what’s your story, stalker?” She asked, in a relatively quick-fire but not altogether abrasive manner.

“And my name is Jinx. People know me because I’ve made the news a few times. Generally get my ass handed to me by the good guys and all that jazz. Either this is the weirdest pick up line and situation of the century, or it’s truly a coincidence,” Jinx stated. “And your name?”

It was then she heard the sound of compressed air, and without thinking, she reacted. Her hands glowed pink, and with a quick half-turn on her heel she spun around, chopping her hand through the air. The pink beam flew in an arc towards what she could only see as a silhouette, but in reality was Vector.

Jinx’s attack hit some crates, and they fell in front of Vector, missing the girl. Jinx exchanged a sheepish look with Kris, realizing she had overreacted.

“Old habits?” She offered, hoping she hadn’t injured anyone. For all she new, it could have been some innocent homeless guy.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Kris looked over Jinx, "My name is not important, but you may call me K, and my story? I'm an energy vampire."

Then Kris watched as Jinx over reacted, chuckling, "Well aren't you special?"
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Vector hadn't seen the boxes as they came crashing down behind her and her reaction was simply priceless. Well, at least it was priceless, if you weren't the boxes as they exploded into wooden splinters. Bits and pieces of wood were stuck in her hair, and the look on her face was that of absolute, unmitigated annoyance.

Her chest was heaving, as she took in quick, rapid breaths of air. Vector didn't expect several large crates to nearly fall on her like that, as she skated towards the flash of pink that she saw moments ago, looking quite the fright. Her hands awash with an emerald green flame. "Okay! Who thought it was gonna be funny to try and crush me with some wooden boxes?! Cause, I am not laughing over here!" It was a contrast with the black and pink that made up her primary choice in colors but for some reason, at least her reason, they seemed to work well together.

Pointing at the guy, she glared at him, her chest puffing out slightly as she didn't quite so much as yell at him as talk really loud at him. "You! did you try and drop those crates on me!? I bet it was you, you look like the type to drop crates on people!" Vector was a bit frazzled, a bit on edge after that little incident so it really was a reasonable reason for her to be a bit....angry, even uptight with whoever did that, reflexive reaction or not. They still had to apologize for it!

Vector hadn't seen the pink haired, cat eyed Jinx, or at least, she had but hadn't acknowledged her yet. She was still feeling a bit jaded with the crate thing and Kris had caught her eye first, as she came out of that alleyway between warehouses. "I've been having a really rough, really crappy week and I really, don't appreciate crates dropping on my head." Or I'm just really unlucky today....
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm

''psshhhh total failure'' she tought to herself from the unknown warehouse roof,she was still hanging on,as they couldnt see her and a quiet cold chuckle crossed her breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Jinx still looked unphased, though it was mostly an act. Still a bit wary, she tried to act real calm by examining her nails, apparently lazily, though she kept a firm eye on whatever had been over there.

"What's with the mystery, K? Is that how you try and work the ladies, huh?" She then stopped at his next comment, her short lived smirk disappearing.

"And I'm guessing that's how you don't work the ladies. That's something. How, exactly, does that work? And please, none of the super villain theatrics like, Oh, lemme demonstrate, and then I would have to fight you, and frankly, K, I don't think I want to do that. Apart from the stalking, I don't think you've done anything to warrant an ass-kicking from Jinx yet," she rattled, in true Jinx, talkative manner. She then nodded, waving a hand.

"Oh, yeah, that? Some call me special, a freak, or the occasional 'Cool magic trick, bro!' Varies person to person, really..." She trailed off. Something was surfacing from the crates.

"Oh. That's not good," she murmured, as Vector came closer. Thankfully, however, she targeted K. And Jinx had to think - She probably shouldn't let K take the blame...

"It...Ugh, it was me," she murmured, scratching the back of her head. "Total accident. Edgy. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:54 am

Sam snapped from one person to the another, her dark blue eyes seeming intent to burn holes in Jinx for a second before she simply shrugged it off. "Paranoia, okay, I can accept an apology for that." In a move not so unlike a cockblock, Samantha interjected herself between Kristoff and Jinx a small grin creeping up on her face.

"So, any particular reason you're running around the docks like a street kid? Or is it turning into all the rage as of late? Cause if so, I think I might have to get an apartment." Holding back a small cough, she looked back at Kristoff before sighing with vehement annoyance. "Hey, wanna ditch the mook? We can go grab a bite to eat, my treat." It was at that point in time that Vector had pulled a small wallet out from the pocket in her pants, waving it in the air with a rather mischievous grin and then slipping it back into the folds of protective fabric.

"Burgers, Pizza or pita wraps? Your choice," technically Vector could have been choosing the locale since she was so hungry but if she was gonna invite a person along, might as well have let them pick the place. As it stood, she could eat anywhere the other person wanted to eat, and enjoy it at the same time.

"Or we could try something else. Really, its your choice."

(Decided to skip kristoff since he hasn't been on or posting for a week or so.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 am

Jinx laughed at Vector’s quick acceptance, a somewhat surprising tone considering her appearance. Normally, people were more wary of the pink-haired metahuman – But then again, Jinx had nearly crushed Vector with crates, and she didn’t seem to care, so anything seemed to go with this girl. So, Jinx just kind of accepted it, relieved she hadn’t unintentionally started a fight.

Jinx was then separated from K, who had become decidedly quiet. Vector’s quick-fire questions were right up Jinx’s alley, and she answered back, just as quick. “No particular reason. Came to investigate the docks, I guess, but it’s pretty dark, and I’ve decided it’d be better for me to do that in the daytime. Hardly prime real estate,” she said.

Jinx stifled a smile at Vector’s annoyance, nodding once and allowing herself to be steered away by Vector, shooting an apologetic smile over her shoulder to K as she began to speak to the newcomer. Jinx shrugged, just happy someone else was paying.

“I’m cool with whatever. Anywhere that sells food is my kinda place,” she stated, suddenly feeling very rude. “I’m Jinx, by the way,” she stated, hoping that Vector hadn’t gathered that from newspaper articles or something already, “Sorry I nearly crushed you back there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).   Jinx's Dilemma. (Open). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinx's Dilemma. (Open).
Page 1 of 1