Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)

Go down 
+11
Idiosyncratic
Energy
Josh
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Ninja
Aphrodite
foalfire
DragonEmerald98
Thr33
Hell's Black Fury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 pm

"Oh wow! That's where my ancestors would live!!!" Akari said while jumping up and charging out of the shop stopping outside realizing,l she doesn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Toji pulls out a map, finishing his tea, and follows his new companion.Studying it, he rolled it up, sticking it beneath his armor."Right, I know where to go!" Stomping the ground, he formed a Rock Board. Hopping onto it, he grinned back at Akira."Hop on!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Akari gulped, nervous she hopped on the earth board hoping for the best. She pulled out her fans for balanced and nodded. "If I die I want you to make me a legend!" Akari said half jokingly half literally.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 am

Toji grinned over his shoulder."If it gets too fast, go ahead and hang on to me!!" Twitching his toes, he set his feet into the stone, making sure he wouldn't go spilling off.He started swinging his arms back and forth slowly, "starting it up" if you will, so as to let Akari get used it it.Picking up speed, Toji let out a laugh as they sped out of town."I love this technique!!!!"

They stopped that night at a wilderness inn."Right, time to take a snooze. You should never ever drive a Rock Board while feeling drowsy,ehm-hmm, ehm-hmm!!!" He let go of what he called his "Grandfather lecturing" face, laughing."Come on, let's get a room, or two, if you want your own. I can afford that, at least!!" So saying, he walked to the entrance, holding it open for Akari.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Akari closed her eyes through-out the ride peeking through her shaking hands once and a while just to hide her face again. She thought about her family and how if she found the Avatar what she was going to do. Honestly what's the point? The only reason she could think up of is to protect him and back him up on his/her journey, if he/she would let him. What if the avatar left once again?

After that quick depressing thought she snapped back to reality to realize the ride was over. "It's going to be a while before I get used to that." Akari said with a shy smile. She walked in the hotel with a yawn. "We can split the cost of one room and I can sleep on the floor." Akari suggested with a smile, pulling out her money pouch.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Toji shook his head."I won't hear of it!I can pay, after all, I have money!!! And I will take the floor, also. I probably couldn't handle a bed anyhow, since I've slept on the ground for so long."
Going to the innkeeper, he forked over some money."We'd like a room, please." The innkeeper, a large jolly man, nodded." A young couple, eh?" Toji's face blazed."Wah?! Er, no, I'm just a hired traveling companion....Er, can you lead us to our room, please?" 1 minutes late, Toji takes off his armor and his outer layer of clothing, leaving a pair of shin length shorts on. He was about to practice his unique fighting/ bending style, Armadillo Wolf's Fist, based on the tactics of the said animal.His upper torso was flecked with scars from intense training. Toji settled into the first kata, his fists striking and cutting the air, causing it to hiss. He then spun around, presenting his back like the a-wolf would to deflect a attack.Finishing on that kata, he moved onto the next.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Akari blushed at the sound of "young couple" but didn't say anything. She followed Toji up into the room and watched him practice clapping at the end of his move. "Very good." Akari complimented sitting in a criss-cross formation. She hopped up walking into the bathroom and coming out in a regular shirt and shorts that cropped under her ribs. She lied down in the bed watching Toji practice.

"I could teach you some air bending techniques!" Akari thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Toji grinned."Really? You sure I'd be able to learn them?" Finishing the last set, he walked over to Akira." I didn't figure I could learn anything else. I thought it was only the Avatar that could do that."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:43 pm

"Techniques not real air bending!" Akari stated with a grin. "Air bending can keep you focused and give you a feeling of no other. Well at least in my opinion." Akari began to ramble then stopped quickly and blushed realizing she got caught up in her own world again.

"Umm... Lets just start." Akari stuttered while getting in a low position holding up her arms with loose hands. She began a flowing motion which turned into quick punches and kicks. "Now you try. Try to think of yourself as air, moving quickly, sometime fast, sometimes slow." Akari stated with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Toji followed her movements carefully, slowly falling into her mindset. He is not hard, crushing stone, no, he is, instead, fast and powerful wind, uncatchable, unbeatable.He elaborated on her movements, blending them with his unique style. Dust started to rise from the floor, and gather around him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Akari stomped her foot on the ground, a gust of wind blew out from under it scattering the dust. "Yes your style is unique but I'm teaching you Air bending. Your still and earth bender, I get that, but you need to be slower, and less stiff." Akari corrected placing her hands on his fore arms trying to ease them just a little.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Toji grinned in embarrassment, snapping out of it."Er...right...." He let Akari relax his forearms, preforming the gentle and slow movements." You know, my mom was a water bender. Maybe I could use that bending too? What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 pm

"Yeah! If you learn slow techniques I'm sure they can help you some what with earth bending." Akari said taking her hands off of Toji and bowing "Very good young grass hopper." Akari joked sitting down on the bed with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Toji grinned happily."You think so? That's great!!!!" He grinned." I'll train you for my art, if you want? I warn you, it requires hard work and alot of strength and speed!!"He grinned, mock=flexing his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

"I probably can't, but I can try." Akari said, squeezing in a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next