Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Vote_lcapKill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Voting_barKill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Vote_lcapKill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Voting_barKill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kill or save.. forum game.

Go down 
+17
Kyte
Mistress Obsidian
Bow
Cookieladyperson
Moon
Pikazard
foalfire
Thr33
DeadRage
Substikyute
"AJ"
Emmz
Silent Night
St. Jommy
Ninja
Capricious
Josh
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 pm

But Wolverine had also had a six-pack of beer so he was drunk, his claws mutilating the wall, Bill simply walking past and into a locker room

(Save =3 )
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:45 am

But then a sniper decided to shoot bill. so he did... (kill)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:05 pm

However, the hit-man was also an enemy to the Russian Mafia, and at that moment, they suddenly jumped out of the lockers, shot the sniper dead, and because the Mafia is cool like this, one of them caught the bullet meant to kill Bill with his bare hand, unharmed. Pleased with he and his men, the Mafia boss patted Bill on the back and said,

"You see? If you are friend of Mafia, we've got your back. But if you are not friend of Mafia, you better watch yours," and gestured to the bloodied sniper's corpse.

(My first SAVE. *sniffles* Oh, how it warms the cockles of my heart.)
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:14 pm

However, Bill was NOT a friend of the Russian Mafia and infact owed them alot of money, so they removed and broke both his kneecaps and left him in a ditch

[Kill, Everyone cheer for random violence! Yay! : D]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:39 pm

[[+1 rep. for true Mafia stuff. ;D I'm beggining to become quite fond of thy violent self, Rageful. >Very Happy]]

However, God appeared from some amazing clouds before Bill and charged him the task of finding the Holy Grail, and in return for Bill's obedience and *hopefully* success, God would both make the Russian Mafia holy men so that they would forgive Bill's debt.

Filled with gratitude and blessed happiness, Bill accepted, and behold, God restored Bill's kneecaps and sent him on his merry way.

[[SAVE! 0:D]]
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:59 pm

But then God removes his disguise to show that he was really Hitler and that all the Russian mafia "forgave" Bill because they knew who it really was and were petrified being around him. As Bill was walking away, Hitler saw the star of David on the back of Bill's shirt so Hitler went berserk and began to beating Bill to death.

I won't be surprised if I just got some heat for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:05 pm

[Probably not, I live in Germany and I don't really care XD]

Unfortunately, Hitler didn't have a weapon, so he was forced to try and kill Bill [lol, someone get Uma Thurman] with the closest thing possible....which happened to be an inflatable hammer

[Save]
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh I expect someone to get pissy about the God is Hitler part.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm

[Meh, I couldn't really care]
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:04 pm

But then the Luftwaffe drops a series of bombs on top of the area that Bill is
(This bastard JUST WONT DIE!)
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:08 pm

However, the building Bill was in was bomb-proof, so all Bill heard was booms, and nothing more

[he also might not live either.....hehehehehehehehehe]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 pm

[[ Ha, and to think that I was worried about a Monty Python reference... *cough* Rageful: Whoot Germany! Lived and breathed there for two years. It was pretty legit. And Uma Thurman... just what I've been saying! Wait a second... that's the perfect idea.]]

Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Kill_bill_xl_06

AND THEN UMA THURMAN CAME IN AND WAS ALL LIKE, "IMMA KILL BILL NOW, BISHES" and killed Bill.

[ Kill Bill! *and destroy all the other horrible continuations of that already stupid movie* ]
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Unfortunately, Lucy Liu came back as a zombie and tackled Uma Thurman out a window, leaving Bill standing there witha 'what the hell' expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 pm

All of a sudden a rabid Bulbasaur jumped through the window and bit Bill on the arm followed by a crazy pidgeon called "Mr Peepers" who pecked his head [Kill].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:39 pm

[[ I love you, Emma. XD ]]

However, just as Bill was going to die FOR SURE, a magically animated alpaca head-butted and killed the pokemon, told Bill to get on its back, and they both merrily trotted in Mach 2 speed into a beautiful sunset and lived happily ever after! =D [[ save ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill or save.. forum game.    Kill or save.. forum game.  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill or save.. forum game.
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next