Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mafia (Forum Game) Vote_lcapMafia (Forum Game) Voting_barMafia (Forum Game) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mafia (Forum Game) Vote_lcapMafia (Forum Game) Voting_barMafia (Forum Game) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mafia (Forum Game)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mafia (Forum Game) Empty
PostSubject: Mafia (Forum Game)   Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:37 am

I was thinking it would be fun to try playing a Mafia game so I made this thread to see if anyone's interested.

Basically the rules are: (almost copied from wiki)
There are two teams: the mafia, whose members know each other's identity, and the innocents (a.k.a. "civilians," "townspeople," "village," "town," etc.), who at first know only the number of mafiosi in the game. There will be a moderator (me) who does not participate as a player.

There are two phases: "night," when the mafia may eliminate a player from the game, and "day," during which players vote to "lynch" (eliminate) a suspect. These phases follow each other continuously until all mafiosi have been eliminated or the mafia outnumbers the innocents.

To make things more interesting, we'll be playing a version of the game that uses special roles (refer to the link above). Though how "complex" these roles are will depend on how many players we eventually get.

This game will involve forum posting and PMs. There will be one thread made per night/day cycle. For example when I start the thread for Night 1, for the duration of Night, people will send me PMs of their actions. When it's over, I will update the thread to Day 1, and the voting described in the above rules happens in the same thread.

I'm still debating between 24 hours or 48 hours for each Night/Day cycle. So if you're interested in playing, let me know what's your commitment for activity in this game. Basically, if you don't PM your action or vote in the thread within the time, your action/vote doesn't count.

For the purpose of flavor, I'm thinking of doing a Teen Titans themed game. Meaning the roles that players will get will be Titans characters. Very Happy

A sample role would look something like this:

You are Robin
Leader of the Teen Titans. As Batman's protege, your detective skills are topnotch.
Once per Night, you can Investigate a player's role, learning if they are a Titan or Villain.

Hoping to get at least 7 to 8 players. No max on the player cap if more people will be interested. I'll be using a randomizer to assign people to teams/roles. You won't know your role and team until just before the game starts. Feel free to ask questions in this thread too about rules and other details.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Mafia (Forum Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia (Forum Game)   Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Sounds great. Sign me up. o.o
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Mafia (Forum Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia (Forum Game)   Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Not wanting to join but you may want to check out ultimate werewolf one night. It has plenty of roles for players to take on, including one who wants to be killed and will win if they are.

To see gameplay http://www.polarisgo.com/video/XAjYvtLizqyL/series/table-flip
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Mafia (Forum Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia (Forum Game)   Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Methinks I will do it. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mafia (Forum Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia (Forum Game)   Mafia (Forum Game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia (Forum Game)
Page 1 of 1