Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Another day or another save? (Open) Vote_lcapAnother day or another save? (Open) Voting_barAnother day or another save? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Another day or another save? (Open) Vote_lcapAnother day or another save? (Open) Voting_barAnother day or another save? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Another day or another save? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Jack

Another day or another save? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Black Jack sighed as he walked down the aisle of the local motorcycle shop looking at clothes and various other decals. After joining the Titans and proving himself a mechanic as well as a hero, he reguarly came to the shop to purchase things for the Titans fleet of vehicles. He smirked as he came to the tool section and began to peruse the various chains and wrenchs available to him. "Hey BJ? You still got that tune up coming along?" the shop's owner called from behind the counter. Black Jack smirked and collected a few tools and a new jacket beofre apporaching the counter. "Sometimes I gotta put my own needs and my Charioit's needs aside. I'm working on the cars now as hero work takes a toll on them" he explained setting his purchases down.

"Ha ha ha ha! What else are we greae monkies for huh?" the man said as he rang Black Jack up. Black Jack laughed at the joke and then turned as he looked out the window at the bank across the street. Scracthing his head abit he turned back to the owner and asked, "Hey why did you set up shop here? Don't you ever have probelms with bank customers?" The man looked up and motioned to the window, "Are you kidding? That lets them get the money they need to come here. It all works out in the end really" he explained as he totaled up Black Jack's purchase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Jinx chewed some gum as she stuffed the bank notes into her backpack. She just couldn't stop stealing from the innocent, but at least it was going to a good cause...her.

She blew a bubble, popping it as she lifted the bag on to her back. No one had noticed her back here yet; it hadn't been too hard to disable security and get back to where the money was. The problem was going to be getting out, because the heavy door had slammed shut behind her as she entered the bank, meaning she had to walk out the front door.

She dropped her gum in a trashcan as she walked out, bank customers beginning to panic. Nice to know she wasn't entirely forgotten. Her hand glowed pink as she smiled.

"I don't want to cause any trouble," she said, smiling to the tellers who were staring at her open mouthed. "Just came to withdraw some money. I'll be on my way," she stated. Of course, there was always the one civilian hero who always tried something, but she narrowly avoided a tackle, throwing a pink bolt of energy in his direction. The ceiling began to collapse, and she looked up wide eyed.

"Whoops. Have a nice day!" She called, turning on her heel and sprinting from the building. That had not be in the plan at all, but she hadn't caused much trouble lately, and she was rusty with her powers. She forgot how hard they were to gauge. She almost fell down the steps, but people were running from the bank now and shouting after her. She sighed. This was going to be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Black Jack had just finished his purchase and was walking over to his chopper, "Destiny's Chariot" when he heard the screaming. Turning in surprise he saw people running from the bank as a part of the ceiling came crashing down. Sighing a bit in annoyance the new Titan shrugged his shoulders while thinking, "Well Shawn old boy you took the job, so I guess you have to do the work. Well no work and all play does make Jacky a lazy boy don't it?" As such he leapt on his bike and reved up the engine casung fire to belch from the back as the custom chopper pulled out and rode across the street. As he did, he saw a figure run from the bank with a sack of cash.

Nodding in understanding, he rode past the grup of people chasing the figure and said, "Excuse me folks! Teen Titan coming through, just leave this to old Black Jack eh?" The group came to a halt as black Jack passed and cheered him on as he rode on. Passing the figure as they ran down the street, he suddenly jerked his bike and cut the racing figure off on the block as he stopped his bike, but revved the engine a few more times casuing the bike to spew more flames and fire form the back. Removing his midnight blue sun glasses and pocketing them he turned and looked at Jinx casuing a smile to cross his face.

"Well well well! I admit I'm new to the whole hero thing, but if I can say one thing about it's perks is I am constantly running ino the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Why I could just lose myself in those pink eyes my dear" he said in his Irish accented english. Hopping off his bike after shutting it off, the trench coat wearing, biker dressed hero walked closely to Jinx and smiled again as he said, "Look darling, it would be a real crime against almighty God for me to have to restrain perhaps the most beautiful lass I have ever laid me eyes on. But the good book does say, thou shall not steal and as such I can't ignore a violation of the holy ten commandments. So how about you hand over that bag and maybe we can discuss this like two rational and normal people.......perhaps over dinner maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Jinx screeched to a sudden halt as a chopper cut her off, and she cursed again. "Dammit, can't a girl get away with a robbery these days?" she muttered, under her breath. It just so happened the guy blocking her way seemed to fancy himself, or was, a Titan, and he was pulling all the one liners. She shook her head, sighing and rolling her eyes.

"What is with you Titans and asking me out?" she asked, a small smile on her mouth. "Do they give you a course in it or something? Jeez. Oh, sure, I'm just going to hand this over. Right. Tell me, how many times does that actually work?" she asked, stepping around him. She adjusted the bag on her shoulders.

"Let's quit the small talk. We're going to get into a fight, because you Titans like the attention. And I was just double checking you had insurance," she added, leaning against the chopper and examining her nails, flashing him a quick smile. "Wouldn't want to damage you too badly. I do love cocky Titans. Your type are a lot of fun," she stated, grinning and pushing herself up right. "Would you like to start, or shall I? Let's make this quick, though. My show is on in ten minutes, and I really don't want to miss the finale."
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Black Jack watched Jinx as she wlaked around and leaned on his bike a bit. The same smile never leaving his face as he seemed to watch her and studied her body. Letting out a "Wolf Whistle," he watched the girl closely and said, "Straight to the point and a tounge that's just as fiery.......I like that in a girl. I can assure you my dear that me one liners are all original and if you could excuse me, but how could I not seek the attention and attractions to one such as you?"

As Jinx let out her challange, Black Jack smirked a bit and pulled something out his pocket. As he did, he revealed a pair of dice in his hand as he tossed them up and down into the air from his right palm. Making a rolling motion he threw the dice which landed on the gorund at Jinx's feet and looked down to see what he threw. Noticing a four and a three, he smiled at Jinx and said, "A seven on your first roll, that's very lucky my dear. I guess that means your luck has held and could hold again." Black Jack then reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a deck of playing cards. Drawing a card and holding it between his fingers, Black Jack smirked at Jinx and held up the Queen of Hearts.

"The Queen of hearts, fitting as you have stolen mine beautiful. Now me mom would be turning over in her grave if I didn't let the lady go first....so if it must come to this, I am ready to allow you the first move" he said as he struck a pose, cards still in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Jinx rolled her eyes again as he whistled. "Keep dreaming, buddy, really," she replied, before throwing back her head and letting out a true laugh.

"Lucky? That's never been used to describe me at all," she said, her hands glowing pink now. "But at least you're a gentleman," she said, throwing a ball of pink which landed at his feet, and she rolled her eyes again as the ground split. "Not a great first move," she admitted, waiting for the affects to take place as she backflipped out of the way, "but I have to admit, I'm a little bit rusty."
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Black Jack smiled as Jinx launched her attack and stepped back a bit as the gorund split. As he watched her back flip he smiled again and said, "Well your fiery and agile......I think I'm liking you more and more beautiful." As he held out his hands the cards in his hands seemed to come to life and began to spin rapidly around Black Jack's body as if possed by some unfore seen force. Black Jack then made a pointing motion with his finger and the cards suddenly seemed to form together and as they did, they took on the form of three large cobra snakes that coiled up and hissed at Jinx with card like forked tounges.

"See dear, Moses isn't the only man who can make snakes. Don't worry they are like me, they won't bite.......hard anyway!" he said with a gripping of his hand casuing the three snakes to move at cobra like speeds as they quickly slithered after Jinx. Closing in, they all leapt into the air and lunged at Jinx from three seperate angles. One opened it's mouth and went for the money bag in Jinx's hand. The other two converged at an over head and lower side angle, with one going for Jinx's legs and the other going for her waist to wrap around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 pm

"Don't you have a way with words," she called out, shooting bolt left right and center as she tried to dodge those snakes. At the last moment, her body twisted lithely, moving the money bag out of reach of the snakes. She folded into a backflip again, just dodging the snakes.

Her hands turned pink again, firing a bolt at one of the snakes. The cards ripped to pieces, and she smiled at Black Jack, throwing a huge pink bolt at him. "You should really get some better pick up lines. These ones are going to get you in trouble," she stated, as the building next to them began to shake under the impact of one of her stray bolts. She twisted out of the way of rubble, winking at him as she went.

"I may be 'lucky', according to you, but today is not your lucky day."
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Black Jack nodded to Jinx as he held up a card and as he did, he made a swiping motion with his hand and a richochet noise was heard as he defelcted the bolt harmlessly into the sky. Looking up, he saw the rubble come down ontop of him and as he did he just shrugged his shoulders adn seemed to allow the rubble to fall on top of him allegedly burying him beneath portions of the rubble. Suddenly as if nothing happened hundreds of cards suddenly flew out of the rubble and into the air. Flying as a mess the cards converged into Jinx's path again cutting her off as Black Jack formed form the cards....completely unharmed. His leaning against a waal, cutting off Jinx's escape, he smiled at her as she closed in and said, "Sorry love, but you can't get rid of me so easily. Maybe today is your lucky day cause you met me huh?"

Black Jack then made another hand motion and as he did, his cards agains formed into his biker gloved hand and became like a whip. Lashing out with the whip in hand, he swung the whip low and went for Jinx's ankles as he lashout quickly with the card whip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Jinx was almost over confident as she thought she had triumphed, making to leave until a storm of cards blocked her way, and there he was...again, much to her annoyance. She huffed angrily, pursing her lips. "Maybe it's my unlucky day, then," she retorted, moving to slowly to avoid the whip and landing, rather undignified, on her rear. She struggled to her feet, remembering training from the HIVE.

She couldn't remember what to do; she struggled to her feet, angry with how quickly this had all gone south for her. She couldn't untangle one of her feet quick enough, and she angrily sent a bolt down at the whip, which dropped from her ankles. But that struggle had cost her valuable time, and she'd backed herself in a corner.

That was stupid, and she knew it, but she also knew she couldn't win all the time. But she needed the money and she did not want to go to prison, or let this guy win. Her hands glowed brightly, and her pink eyes were narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Watching Jinx for a moment, Black jack smiled as she landed and said, "Nice reflexs, I wonder what other skills you have my deary?" Watching as she got up, his cards retracted into his hands as she stood with glowing pink eyes. Whistling again, Black Jack smirked and said, "Now that is just lovely, I feel hypnotised with those pink obs and that look in your eyes. However I'm afraid we must call a close my dear." With that he made a swiping motion followed by a fist punch into the air as his cards shot through his sleeves like a storm.

Hundreds of cards encircled Jinx at once and formed a funnel around her swiping at her form all sorts of seperate angles. however no card cut or harmed her, yett he speed picked up tot he point that all she saw would be multiple white blurs. Black Jack made a pulling motion and then suddenly, two cards shot out at max speed and snagged the money bag from her hand and flew over to him. grabbing the bag, he set it down before bringing his hands together; intertwining his fingers. His cards then suddenly rose above Jinx and then came down aorund her at once forming a card jail cell around her.

"That's check and mate lassy" he said aa she walked over with the money bag and banged the cell bars making a loud rattling noise like metal. "Your powers are good but these are as hard as steel and I can make them harder. You can't get out of this one I'm afraid. However if you might lend an ear, I have apropostion for you that will see you not go to jail and will even see you get out of her before the cops arrive. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm

She shook her head. "Oh, wouldn't you like to know," she retorted, not moving quick enough to evade his next attack. She cursed again, her anger with herself growing as well as her embarassment. What had started off so promising had quickly deteriorated into a farce of epic proportions.

The bag was ripped from her back, and in a manner of seconds she was imprisoned and completely at Black Jack's mercy. She wrapped her fingers around the bars, leaning her body against them and sighing. She'd been here many times before; she'd always managed to get out of it, somehow, and her mind needed to think and work and get her out of here.

She'd bargained with heroes before; it wasn't really all that hard, and she smiled bitterly. "I'll hear you out," she said, "but really, I don't think you've read the hero hand book. You're not supposed to think with your -" she was cut off by cheering from the growing crowd and she rolled her eyes. Times didn't change.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 pm

"Wonderful! See I told you it was your lucky day!" Black Jack said with a smile. He then leaned closely to Jinx and whispered to her so no one would hear him but her. "I know who you are Jinx, we keep close records in the tower. I also know what you did to defeat the Brotherhood, very brave of you. As such I believe there is good in you and think you can turn a new leaf, but I digress. My offer is this, you can't have the cash obviously but you can have your freedom with a little finess and improv. All I want in exchange is what I offered you earlier. A nice dinner for two at a nice resturant. My treat my dear, plus your freedom" he explained as he looked her in the eyes.

"If you ask me, putting up with me for a few hours seems like a fair trade then jail. Wouldn't you agree?" he asked with a kind look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Jinx's eyes widened. Everything?! No. No, she didn't want anyone to know everything...but how did they get those files? And the knowledge. She narrowed her eyes as realisation dawned. She had a pretty good idea exactly who gave them the information, and she cursed him, again.

Jinx's fingers drummed the bars. "I'm more interested in my freedom than dinner, but if you'd kindly let me go...I guess I have no choice, do I? Is this how you get most of your dates? Because I'm pretty sure there are probably some rules against this somewhere. But, I know never to turn down free food, especially when someone steals my stolen grocery money," she stated.

"I'm waiting," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Black Jack nodded and made a hand motion holding out a card int he form of a rose. Handing it to Jinx he smirked and said, "Only with girls I truely like my dear, only girls I truely like." He then leaned in close and said, "Sometimes rules can be broekn if they help accomplish good. Now when I fly back, I want you to do your little hex trick. Just somehting that will blind people temporarily."

Black Jack then reached into his pocket and pulled out something that he pressed into Jinx's hand. As he did, he then suddenly whispered, "Do it now!" Black Jack suddenly flew backwards as if hit by some unseen force, still gripping the money bag in his hands as the card cage crumbled and fell apart. His body landed behind the rubble as the group form the bank ran over to check on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day or another save? (Open)   Another day or another save? (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day or another save? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next