Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Vote_lcapConfrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Voting_barConfrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Vote_lcapConfrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Voting_barConfrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Confrontation (open to Silent Night)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:13 pm

ooc: Meh, I don't mind either way. If you're still super writer's blocked, go for it.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:26 pm

ooc: eh, well I have nothing better to do right now, I'm only on like two role play things right now. (just watch suddenly I'll get a ton) one sec while I reread this a little. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:26 pm

"Yeah, I'm not a big fan of movie theaters either, not enough wing space." Jay thought out loud, the park did sound like a good idea,"as for what I'm doing tomorrow, nothing that I can think of, probably just drawing again." Jay paused and bit her lip, now that she thought of it, she didn't train much and didn't really go out and fight much. She felt she was just kinda there in the team for no real reason. She sighed at the thought, some what irritated because she couldn't be normal, and she didn't play a hero very well. Oh well, that was probably a thought for later. "So I guess we'll be hanging out together a bit more huh?" It was the only thing she could think of to say, and after she said it it sounded kinda stupid to her. She just was not used to these kind of talks with other people.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Zack shrugged, his grin widening, and in a rare moment, genuine. "I assume so. Unless you can think of a way to hang out without being in the same place." Zack rose an eyebrow. "Well, I had a bunch of nothing planned for tomorrow, so barring the usual apocalypse or monstrosity, why don't we go to the park? I haven't been in a year or so, so it'll be something different." Zack felt as though some great weight was lifted from his chest, though he had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 pm

"Sure that sounds like a great plan," Jay agreed,"One condition though," Jay pointed at the gashes that were still very visible,"you have to get that fixed up." Jay was pretty happy just sitting and talking to Silent, it gave her something to do other then go and clean her room or sit and draw. And now it wasn't as uncomfortable. Two bonus points for that!

ooc: ...short post! WHY!!! Curse you writers block! Curse you!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Zack blushed and looked away, oddly ashamed. He hadn't felt shame in years, why now? He nodded, muttering something along the lines of "I'll do what I can" He turned, trying to make the gash less visible.

ooc: Don't feel bad! Shorter post has I! See? See?!?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:24 pm

ooc: when did you start speaking like yoda? lol.

Jay suddenly was worried she had said some thing to totally mess this up. "I was kinda teasing, but you should have it checked though. just don't want you to randomly die of infection." Jay wondered if a hug would be pushing it," I'd still hang out with you if you didn't get it totally fixed." Jay sighed and walked over and hugged him, although kinda awkwardly. "sorry if I said something wrong, I just worry about my friends. If you want me to leave, just say so" She really thought she had messed up and said something wrong. She still wasn't as good at talking to people as she had hoped.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 am

Zack had never been hugged before. He honestly had no idea what she was doing putting her arms around him, so he didn't hug her back, simply jumping slightly when she did so and slowly relaxing a split second later. "I'll see what I can do about it..." He said again, though this time he tried to sound happy. He didn't want her to think he was depressed about the cut. He would have smiled, but with his grin it wouldn't have been very noticeable. "You don't have to leave and you didn't offend me or anything, I'd actually rather you stay." Zack looked at her, his eyes sincere. "It's much nicer when you're around."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:26 am

Smiling a little Jay sat back on Zack's bed. She folded her wings around herself and picked at one of the long feathers. She didn't know what to talk about now. Today had barely started and already she discovered that her team mate and now team leader had a crush on her and they had put together kind of a date, how much more interesting could this day go?
"So, any other surprises you wanted to let me know about?" Jay asked and gave him a teasing smile. She was hoping this would start up an interesting conversation or at least let her think of one while Zack was talking.

(I officially hate typing on stupid I-pod touch things. I swear I always manage to hit three buttons at once! Who's the genius who made these buttons so small!?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (open to Silent Night)   Confrontation (open to Silent Night) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation (open to Silent Night)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2