Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
TTRPG Administrator Position Vote_lcapTTRPG Administrator Position Voting_barTTRPG Administrator Position Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
TTRPG Administrator Position Vote_lcapTTRPG Administrator Position Voting_barTTRPG Administrator Position Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TTRPG Administrator Position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Lulu

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

TTRPG Administrator Position Empty
PostSubject: TTRPG Administrator Position   TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Dear members of the Teen Titans Role Playing Game Forum,

I bet you weren't expecting 'Lulu' to post. however, the time is dire enough for the Head Admin to step up and correct some of the things that are going wrong or are about to go wrong. My main reason for posting is because of Emblem, your current TTRPG Administrator. Tomorrow will mark an entire month of his absence.

I am not here to simply dethrone him and take the load myself, I am here to 'communicate' with you members about what is going to happen next. It is fully clear this forum board needs a new admin. I am going to enable one of you to become this new Administrator.

Now, before all of you respond like hyperactive headless chipmunks, let me make it crystal clear I had a lot of talks with Emblem about this. I pains me to talk about this change when the site had a capable Admin. However, things do change in time. What once was the pinnacle of his roleplaying fun as a superhero has changed into something different entirely. A little timeline might be fitting in that perspective. Not my job.

For some time now, Emblem has been extremely busy to the point of not being able to roleplay or be present at certain times. Little did it matter, as he had informed me about losing his appetite for roleplaying on this forum for some time now. Constant disputes about canon, series versus comics and some members who turned his words against him can do that. The man behind the screen did not feel the need to play out stories with Emblem anymore. I personally still find it odd to hear some go against the administrator of the board who made it possible to roleplay in the first place.

Facing it, I see Emblem's account has been around for two years. In those two years he nurtured TTRPG back to full health twice, has created a completely new board (called TTRPG2 if I am not mistaken) and successfully moderated it as well, and has been spent more free time moderating then he should have. He never admitted it nor do I believe he ever will, but at times, he should have spent less time trying to accommodate for others and more time with his real life, including work and college. His problem entirely, but it's one of his oddest habits. He loves helping others without asking anything in return, and won't stop doing so until the very end.

I still remember him being ill tempered when he had a dispute with another member. You don't see him ill tempered much. He talked about how he felt he had no right to do anything, how simple account deletion would not solve anything and how that was not his way to do things. Yet his every word was literally questioned, allthewhile English wasn't his native language. He still would try to be professional, not telling others how he felt. He was the Admin, the one to stand tall, according to him. I think he should have, as the apparent consequences are clear.

Over time, he would keep up the mantle of Administrator and do his best to keep things running, while working to make new features. Those features, unfortunately, are mostly going to be canceled. In little time, Emblem will be teaching History on a bilingual department (Yes, he's going to teach History in English) as part of his internship while taking college, working and more. He has no time for TTRPG Administrative stuff anymore, and only time will tell us if his character will still roam the world of TTRPG.

Such features include a special application to provide smartphone users with up-to-date information on TTRPG, a pictured Roster to have a clear view of who is who, and a (Read this) TTRPG two-dimensional fighting game. He didn't want to tell about petty development, he would want to show it the moment it was done. Krious, who's mainly responsible for all the programming and already had an entire framework up for this game, has also been absent for some time now. I think it is safe to say those two had talked this canceling over together. One never does roleplay much without the other.

I shall talk to Emblem and see if he is willing to type some sort of a farewell speech, as his Admin status is revoked in short time. It's the least he can do in exchange for asking me to type this up. TTRPG still had a big spot in a corner of his mind, even when he was unable to connect to the board himself. For a guy who (in my view) has issues with not feeling respected by some virtual members of a forum board, that's cool.

Enough small talk, talk to Emblem if you feel the need to communicate. 'Lulu' will not read any private messages, and this topic will be locked to prevent any headless chipmunk from saying something completely irrelevant, or possible even expressing his hope Emblem will come back.

Applications for Administrative status of the Teen Titans Role Playing Game Forum:

1) send an e-mail to me: koen.vermeij@gmail.com

2) In this mail, convince me (you may call me Lulu) why I should make you, instead of any other, Administrator of this board. Do not point out negative points of other members, anyone who does so will surely lose his right to claim this rank.

3) If, at any time, one of the moderators wishes to become Administrator, they can also mail the address stated above, or post a new topic in the Moderator/Administrator only board. They have heavily improved odds for this rank to say the least.

4) I will contact Emblem and Krious and determine who shall become the new Administrator. There is a logically good chance the Moderators may also play part in this process, as they are the members that are keeping this board up currently.

After this process, 'Lulu' will promote the chosen member to Administrator, giving him or her complete freedom to shape the board as they see fit. Passwords regarding the Head Administrator account shall never be disclosed. Only I and Emblem possess these codes, and I feel that he should keep them. He's made this board, he's kept it alive. He should be the one to keep an eye on things, and make sure the transition goes well. There is no chance he would simply give away everything after all the efforts made, and I agree with him.

The Administrator/Moderator only boards will be cleaned of topics, and leftovers on the Administrative Boards will removed to make sure the new Administrator has no things to clean up.

I think that is all for now. If any does feel the need to contact Emblem, I have given him the password to the mail address stated above. If he has time, he shall probably reply. All this information may change over time, at my or Emblem's will.

''Lulu'',Your Head Admin,
Back to top Go down
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com
Lulu
Lulu

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

TTRPG Administrator Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTRPG Administrator Position   TTRPG Administrator Position Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Editorial note: You may, of course, mail the name of any other member you'd wish to become Administrator to the same e-mail address. If enough votes are collected, Emblem or myself will approach this individual.

Any extra messages for Emblem can be sent to the same mail address, and will be passed on by me.
Back to top Go down
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com

TTRPG Administrator Position
Page 1 of 1