Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Vote_lcapsTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Voting_barsTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Vote_rcap 
Moon
sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Vote_lcapsTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Voting_barsTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Empty
PostSubject: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Been a while since Spider-Girl had any interaction in Steel. So I'm going to start a thread involving her, but first I wanted to know who would want to be in it? I want to make SG kind of like Spider-Man where everyone knows her. So currently I think the only peeps in the city who haven't met her are Necatti, RobynStarling, Seth, Kyte, Backlash, & Raivan. Any of you have ideas or want to start up a thread.

Ps. Sorry to anyone I missed of course you're invited to be in the thread as well. Even those she has already met like Inoko, Mike Stokes, & Darth
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Ravian only visits steel city since the whole hospital thread never happened. But I think its rather obvious that the gangs could be easily incorporated into a plot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Indeed, we could try Red-Haired Dragons again? Or a different one this time. Although, I was thinking more of a supernatural threat.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 pm

super natural as in magic, or ghosty, or metahuman or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

We can set up a story involving her and Seth as well. I'm suprised they haven't run into each other yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Ok, lets wait until after She fights Dar, I'll have her place a tracer on him unless you have a better idea of how they could come into contact.

And Ravian would you still be interested in being in a thread with her? We could start a new one where they meet, or you could be in the one Darth and I are going to start?
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Whichever would be more convenient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 pm

I have an idea.

Ravian gets approached by Seth to join his organization. He refuses and gets his recent memory (a few weeks or so) wiped. He then crosses paths with Spider girl, for good or bad, and eventually they team up to find out what happened during those couple of weeks that are missing from his memory, leading them to Seth.

There's a lot to fill in still, but that's my idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:46 pm

That could work, up to Raivan if he'd like that.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Yeah sounds cool, interesting too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Cool, either you guys can start it then and I'll come in when needed. Or we can wait until after Spidey finishes fighting Dar thle Golas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 am

I'm a bit pressed for time at the present, and I might try to snare Ravian into fighting some government meta-human hunting hounds. Also, because of the massive storyline taking place right now, let's wait until the government's war on the Titans cools down before we start this.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:41 pm

YAY FOR VIOLENCE, I agree a little wait never hurt anyone..........mostly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Ok, so thread is finished between JaK, Liz and Dar....Anyone wanna get this going still? It will obviously have to begin or at least mention Darth getting out of prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:09 am

It will make mention to Dar, but it won't be because he got out of prison. Dar's situation has become very interesting. However, Seth will need to replace Dar as an agent, so he can send a messenger to Ravian who will bring him to Steel City. Jak, would you like to play the NPC minion who does this? It would give you something to do until Spider-girl gets involved in the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas   sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sTEEL ciTy STorylIne??? (All SC Chars invited) -Need Ideas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next