Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Masters Report 1 Vote_lcapMasters Report 1 Voting_barMasters Report 1 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Masters Report 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Masters Report 1 Empty
PostSubject: Masters Report 1   Masters Report 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 6:31 pm

After the opening theme and scrolling logo of The Viatorum goes by, a sweeping shot into a darkened news room which ends front and center before Masters before the lights all come back on. "Good evening you fine ladies and gentleman of this fine city. As many of you are probably aware, there have been some very dire disturbances as of late these days. From magical menaces with mini masked minions robbing malls, giant snake monster attacks, a fire that took out a neighborhood in The Slums, a freakish forest fire in our park, and late nighters at a nightclub having a massive freak out- and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has seen that massive eyesore a stone's throw away has suddenly lit up!" Masters paused to take a breath and fix his notes. "Coincidence? Hardly. That Terrible Tower had fortunately been dark and silent for years now, ever since the so called 'teen titans' finally left our fair city to trouble someone else. But now the lights are on after all of these terrible things happened, we're heading back into dark days my friends. I'm talking about our very peace of mind and well being coming under threat by these superpowered menaces claiming to have our best interests in mind!" Masters continued, bringing his hand down dramatically for emphasis.

"It's as I've been saying for years, if officials didn't tear that tower down, it was only a matter of time before more of these troublemaking titans would move in, and here they are! Now according to our sources, officials are being tight lipped about some of these. The incident at one of the local night clubs? People say they started hallucinating like an acid trip gone wrong. Some would blame this on drinking too much- but one of Jumps 'local heroes' that goes by the alias of Inferno was ALSO seen there when this all went down," Masters went through some papers. "The same Inferno that works in the fire department, a fire using metahuman who need I remind you all once more, had ties to the now disbanded Sunset Skulls, and who also has a criminal record. I'm not saying he had anything to directly do with what happened at that club, whatever it may have been. However, our sources tell us that there were traces of fire damage in one of the VIP rooms aswell as evidence of a flood. His being there clearly did not discourage whatever happened. How long is this felon going to fight our fires? How do we know for sure he's had nothing to do with starting some of them? Or better yet, what will we do when he decides he doesn't want to put out fires any more?" Masters turned to a different camera and gave it a grim look.

"As for the forest fire, details are unclear- but based on word of mouth from the brave firefighters who responded, at some point there was a giant tree-like monster stomping around as if it was fighting someone or someones. Unfortunately our sources don't have much more than that which brings us back to the giant snake attack and the incident at the mall. Officials are even more tight lipped about the giant snake attack, but this is certain- there were half a dozen superpowered individuals fighting it and causing more property damage than they prevented. What gets me, is how it ended up. Rumor has it that the giant snake was actually some kind of metahuman, but no one is willing to talk. I don't want to think about how our police force may be trying to cover this up," Masters paused once again to catch his breath, he couldn't just keep ranting for that long in a single sitting.

"And finally, the mall incident. I'm sure everyone has seen all of the videos circulating on the internet. This is a prime example of what these metahumans are really like; they think their powers make them untouchable, and they can get away with anything. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured- but this doesn't excuse the mad magician who tried to rob the entire mall. I can tell you, that I've yet to hear any plausible evidence that he was true to his word! He was just trying to pull at your heartstrings so you wouldn't be able to see what a menace he truly was- and one of the metahumans involved in the giant snake attack was also there! I'm telling you my friends, that these metahumans cause trouble, and flock to it like moths to a flame!" Masters was wrapping up his report at last, having gone through most of his notes. There actually WAS some evidence that Mumbo had indeed donated to charities what his minions had stolen- however that hardly made up for the fact he broke the law using his magical powers! Masters also didn't talk more about the fire in the slums, as that story had already been reported on and there wasn't anything new. He could only keep harping on metahumans for so long.

"Now unfortunately my time is up, and that's all the news worthy enough for me to bring to you all at this time. I will finish up with this: make no mistake that we are heading toward dark times ladies and gentlemen. With the arrival of these new... 'teen titans' moving into The Terrible Tower, you can be certain that things will only get worse from here. Gone are the days where the most you had to worry about was crime committed by normal folks like you or me. I can only hope that our mayor and other officials will act swiftly to reign these metahuman miscreants in. They can't be allowed to roam freely in the name of THEIR idea of justice! Masters, out!"" Masters finished up and the studio went dark again...
Back to top Go down

Masters Report 1
Page 1 of 1