Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Vote_lcapWhat Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Voting_barWhat Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Vote_lcapWhat Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Voting_barWhat Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Background Theme: Now Or Never
Open to: One MAYBE two more heroes.
Characters Appearing: Ben 10, Dan Yat, Irsella, Sirens, Kraken
Summary: Irsella mythical goddess of the sea escapes Atlantis maximum security prisons and flees to the shores of Jump City, looking to finish what she started and that's the destruction of the land dwellers.
Time: Midday
-----------------------------------

What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Going_10

The sun was shining and the beach was teeming with life, many teens had on their swim trunks and bikinis as they enjoyed a nice hot day at the beach. A lot of the boys were playing volleyball and doing back flips, while the women were tanning and flirting. Children with their parents could be seen building sand structures and playing in the water. However, what the citizens didn't know was today there was something sinsiter lurking in the water. No, not a great white. If only, these people would have give an arm and a leg to have a shark roaming the waters instead of what the murky blue was really concealing. It started when some surfers were waiting for the next swell a little bit off shore, when suddenly they could hear a loud noise. Not an ear shattering scream, more like a sweet melody. As they searched for what was making the sound, the culprits would reveal themselves to them. From out of the water about a yard away three beautiful mermaids would appear to them out of the water, their sweet harmonys drawing in the boys who paddled towards the women; somewhat out of curiosity and pure desire to be with them. As they neared, the women would stroke their cheeks and rub their chests, giggling as the burly teens tried persuade them to come back to the mainland with them. Then one of the boys would just seem to disappear off his board and the mermaid along with him. As the other two surfers wondered where their friend had gone, the mermaid next to the lead one would suddenly smile with a curious look in her eye and push him off his board before dragging him down towards the sea floor. Now as soon as the third guy saw this he snapped out of his fixation on the woman before him and made a beeline back for shore. Ditching his board and screaming out for help as he swam as fast as he could. Sadly within seconds he was grabbed by the ankle and pulled under the water as well. As he sank beneath the waves and looked at the mermaid, he would notice her lucious features had disappeared and instead the siren looked more like a venemous creature with claws and sharp jagged teeth. The boy in a frenzy would kick her in the face with his free leg and swim back to the surface screaming out for help!

Spoiler:

Last edited by JaK on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Dan, who was laying on the beach, with some shades on, absorbing ths suns rays to repower himself, would hear the screams for help and sit up and pulls the shades down his nose to look over the top of them and sees a boy running out of the sea and pointing back towards the evil mermaid. Dan would then stand up and start to walk towards the sea. "Is there ever going to be a nice quiet day?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Ben who was on the beach trying to relax for a change, was talking to some very cute girl he had just met. It was a good way to get his mind off Kara, I mean he NEEDED to get his mind off Kara. But, just as he had bought her a snowcone from a vender, he would see the boy run onto the beach scared out of his mind and yell for help.

Spoiler:

"PLEASE, Somebody ANYBODY! They have my friends, they were like mermaids or something, but not mermaids? They're evil, someones gotta save them dude!!"

"Umm, on second thought you can have my snow cone; but hey I'll definitely call you later ok?"

"Wait, but you didn't get my number..."

Ben didn't hear the girl's last words to him, because it was hero time and he was already too far away. Evil mermaids was definitely a Ripjaws situation and as Ben ran towards the water he would rotate the dial on the Omnitrix, slamming it down just before leaping in. Within a green flash the human boy was gone and was replaced by an all block sea dwelling creature with glowing green patches of scales located at certain points on his body, razor sharp teeth and jaws to boot. His angler located on the top of his head lighting a path as he swam at high speeds towards where the surfer had came from and as he arrived he would see the other two boys being held by what appeared to be three women with fish tails. One was knocked out and the other was struggling as if about to drown. It would seem they were toying with him, suffocating their prey before devouring it. Well ben had seen enough and darted directly into one of the mermaids cauisng her to let go of the knocked out teen, while another followed after them. Ready to aid her sister siren against this new creature that opposed their fun. Meanwhile the last mermaid would continue to drown the other remaining surfer.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 pm

As he was about to enter the water Dan would see a man-shark like creature dive into the water. "Now that's something you don't see everyday. I gotta check this out". Dan would then use the strength in his legs to push himself about 10 feet in the air and out towards where he saw the sharks shadow go. As he splashed down in the water he saw the shark like creature chasing after one of the three mermaids while another followed him, and he saw the final mermaid drowning one of the boys. "Mffffn hhsssn dpppm". Dan would try to talk but underwater it was useless and just came out as bubbles. Dan then darted towards the final mermaid, but she avoided him, but also had to let go of the boy to do so, allowing him to float back to the surface. Dan would keep his eye on the boy to make sure he got up to the surface ok but the mermaid tackled him from behind taking him to the bottom of the "shallow" part of the sea they were at and holding him down in the sand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 pm

As the the boy floated back to the surface, his friend who had just escaped death would start dragging his freind back to shore. Other pedestrians didn't dare enter the water to give aid. Elsewhere, RIpjaws would push the mermaid into the sandy bottom and cock his fist back ready to hit the creature in her jaw. Ben didn't usually strike women, but this was no girl. His attempt was blocked however, when something caught his wrist and as he turned around took a fist to the gut from the other mermaid who had grabbed his hand. A large bubble emitting from his mouth, which would've been a yelp of pain if he could speak vocally. These things were strong, whatever they were. A fact proven when the one he had meant to strike followed her sister's lead and swiped Ripjaws in the face with her claws. The blow wasn't able to pierce his scaly skin, but did send him soaring back even farther form shore.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 pm

As he was being held down Dan would grab a hand full of sand and throw it behind him in the mermaids eyes in the hopes of it making her release him, which it did. He tried to swim over to help the shark like creature which was being double teamed (and not in the good way) but every time he made an attempt to get over there he was stopped because these things were much faster than him in the water, an impressive feat. Then Dan and the mermaid started circling each other, ready to lock horns, or should I say hands. As they locked up an evil grin would appear on the face of the mermaid as she wrapped her hair around Dan's throat, luckily he didn't need to breath so he just pretended that he was being choked which was buying him time to think. "(Thinking) How can I get this battle onto the surface which should tip it in my favour"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Ripjaws finally regained his composure a few yards away, he saw the two Sirens approaching yet again. As the lead attempted to swipe him, the alien would show his impressive reflexes by ducking the attack and then backfisting her towards where they came from. The second, however, came from behind and wrapped it's fish like tail around him while unleashing a fury of swipes from her claws across Ben's face as he struggled to free himself from her grip. Eventually unhinging his jaw and biting down on her scaly abdomen, causing blood to fill the water and her to loosen the grip on him. Taking the oppourtunity, Ben would then hit her with a combination that sent the mermaid rocketing down into the deep. Ripjaws would then start swimming towards where he had sent the first one soaring, hoping that the third teen hadn't drowned yet.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Dan would then decide to stop playing around, it was time to get serious. He pulled the mermaids hair from around his throat and punched her in the face which sent her flying back through the sea as he took off to help Ripjaws take on the two. He got there to stop one from attacking Ripjaws from behind and hold her in a full nelson hold, that is until the mermaid he hit earlier came back. "(Thinking) A little two on one action, that's how I like it". Dan would then motion for the two mermaids to come and get some and as they both charged at him he swam straight up causing the two to swim into each other and bump heads, partially stunning them. Dan saw his chance and sped towards them and tied their tails together to stop them getting away. "(Thinking) Well that was fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Ripjaws would come in after Dan had tied them up and hits a double clothesline on the two mermaids knocking them out just as they sere struggling to free their tails, cauisng them to sink down to the sea floor. Meanwhile, the last Siren Ben had bitten earlier was coming in fast to attack the two, but was cut off when a shark came out of nowhere and grabbed her by the shoulder; carrying her into the deep while gnawing on her flesh. The blood from her earlier wound alerting the creature that there was prey near by. Ripjaws seeing their job was done would signal for Dan to swim back up to the surface.

"Thanks for the help, Dan, feel like I haven't seen you in forever and you're still as cool I remember."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm

As they got to the surface Dan would look at the creature, how did this thing know his name? At lease he knew Dan was cool, that's something everyone should know. "Um thanks, I guess, but who are you?" Dan would look at the creature confused, waiting for an explination
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 am

Ben wanted to facepalm himself for that one, DUH, Dan had never seen Ripjaws before.

"It's me Ben, I came back from the future. I'm older now with all new aliens and I can stomp twice as many bad guys."

To prove what he said is true, he points toward the Omnitrix symbol on his chest. However, before Dan could truly respond the water would become restlesss. More so than usual, the waves seemed to move and rock back and forwardth and then from out of the water a large fourteen foot moving statue like mermaid creature would arise with swords for arms and eyes that glowed an ominous green. Her skin was made of grey very hard scales that resembled metal and her tail was more eel shaped then that of the Sirens. The sky would start to cloud up in her wake and darken as if a storm was coming in. The being feasting her eyes upon the two teens as she emerged.

Spoiler:

"You, what have you done to my children. A land dweller and a creature of the deep, you disgrace us all by teaming with mankind. Both of you will die for hurting my young ones and trying to hault my revenge. The human race will soon all lie beneath the sea as the son of Poseidon, Kondar, lays waist to their civilization; but first I, Irsella, Goddess of the deep will see to it to end you two personally!"

Her long spindly tail would suddenly wrap itself around Dan and drag him under the water while constricting him. Meanwhile she attacked Ripjaws with her right sword arm. The swipe barely missing Ben, who quickly dove underneath the waves as well just as the large blade came towards him.

Last edited by JaK on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Tyler walked up to the beach entrance wearing dark shades, a tight black shirt, and large cargo shorts with his prop bag over his shoulder. He never seemed to like to juggle outside but the beach was always an exception for him. Especially when he was juggling Russian style juggling balls. As he walked closer to the shore more and more people started running away screaming for help.
That's odd I go to the beach all the time and this has only happened twice or so. I wonder what it is this time.
As he walked to his usual spot on the beach he placed his prop bag down. He noticed the people were running out of the water like there was a monster or something in there and they were trying to escape.
I better go check it out. Stupid people not being able to stand up for them selves I thought this was going to be a nice day of juggling on the beach.
Tyler reached into his bag and pulled out his sheathes with the knifes in them. He placed over his shoulder and took one knife out. He ran towards the water and jumped high above the shore getting closer and closer to the part of the water that seemed to be the most hectic. He looked down and saw a fish thingy a mermaid and a human being choked all fighting.
That's not a pleasant sight.
Tyler zoomed down on top of the mermaid. He wrapped his legs around its neck holding on for his life. While still holding on he looked around and saw that the fish thing and the human were working together fighting against the mermaid.
I guess these two know each other.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 pm

As he was pulled under the water Dan would try yelling out in pain but all that came out was a load of mumbling noises and a lot of bubbles. Dan would then try and use his impressive strength to break free of the grasp but it didn't work, this creature must be strong to be able to hold him. Dan would then try and spin at a high speed to break free but he was being held so tightly that he couldn't move to build any momentum to start spinning, in other words, he was completly trapped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:56 am

As Tyler landed a top Irsella's head, she would have the crab like pincers that made up her hair snap at him. Each attempting to snip the boy intruding their personal space. The annoyance would divert her attention long enough for Ripjaws to swim over to where Dan was being detained and bite down on Irsella's flesh with his unhinged jaw. The crushing force from the chomp was enough to make her unconstrict her tail in response, yet not rip out a chunk of her skin. Nonetheless it was enough to leave three inch thick teeth marks in her torso and free the young Daxamite, but also angered her. For in response she would whiplash her tail around, smacking Ripjaws away and then making a thrashing motion at him with her sword arm and sadly for Ben avoding it in time wouldn't be an option. For at the moment of being struck with her tail, the Omnitrix would time out and he was reverted back to a shirtless teenage boy with green and black swimming trunks. As the blade came towards him, all Ben could think of was...

"OH MAN, this is gonna HURT!!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Tyler was being snapped at by her crab hair he let go and jumped off. He watched as the fish thingy turned from being a fish thing to a teenage boy.
Where'd the fish thingy go? Oh I get it, he is the fish thingy. Well I should've expected that this is Jump city.
Tyler took one of his knives out of it's sheaths and threw it at the mermaid's tail to try to stop her from hitting the boy. The knife stabbed her in the tail but unfortunately she want trough with the hitting of the boy. She then quickly whipped her tail back to her and pulled the knife out. She threw the knife back at Tyler going straight for his head. Tyler reached out and grabbed the knife by it's blade while turning to avoid the blade from coming close to his face. He successfully dodged the blade and caught it with only a small scrape on his face. He then swam to catch the boy. He wasn't the best swimmer but he could swim fast enough to grab his arm. He swam up to the surface pulling the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)   What Lurks In The Deep? (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Lurks In The Deep? (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next