Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDing, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Voting_barDing, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDing, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Voting_barDing, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 7:33 pm

The pin countdown began.....&$@#! She was going to lose....there went the money, if only she hadn’t gotten cocky. Just then in that split second she felt it, her cheek was splattered by a warm liquid...
She raised a hand and touched her face, blood? She was let go. Shock hit her as she propped herself up and looked over at Jak as he toppled over and off of her. “Hey....are you okay?....”
Her eyes went wide at the sight, who....how? And then she was proclaimed winner. “N-..no...no! I didn’t...it wasn’t me!” No one was listening, the cheer’s continued as she crawled over and kneeled by him. What should she do....what could she do...all she could think of was to prop him up but make sure not to hurt him.

Adrien was keeping a close eye on the match and it looked like it was about to end when the next scenes unfolded. What the actual....
He shot up from his seat and forced his way to his sister and her injured opponent. He glanced around as he noticed the announcer was missing from the scene and managed to get a glimpse of his apparel exiting the room.
“That scumbag...”
“what?” Eunji glanced up at her brother in confusion.
“.....The announcer’ put a mark on him, I wasn’t sure at first, but it could only have been him...” he glanced down at Jak, damn...it looked awful.
“Rocco? Did this?” Eunji’s demeanor changed from confused, to deadly. “And he made an escape, didn’t he.”
She stood up and clenched her fists, the remaining cheers and chants being absorbed to the fullest.
“I’ll be back.”
“You should w-“ She bolted out of the arena and made her way like a battling ram though the crowd on hot pursuit. Once outside she scrutinized every direction before spotting him. “Rocco!!” She growled as she darted towards him, “What the hell did you do?!” She closed the distance in a matter of seconds, then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 7:49 pm

"Made us a small fortune kid!" Rocco said as he smirked wide in her face. "I'll split the take with, no you and your brother. 50/50 split! No one knows what happened." Rocco continued to smirk as he shrugged. "Why do you even care what happened? This is the slums girl! You knew the kind of people you were dealing with right?" Rocco started to get angry. "You don't even freakin know that kid!! What you gettin soft? You going hero now?! You pretending you're a saint in all this!? YOU WERE CRACKIN HEADS FOR MONEY!?!" Rocco reached his hand out to push her away. "Don't act all high and mighty on me now."

Little did Eunji know this bluster was meant to distract her. If his hand touched her he would place a mark on the girl as well.

Meanwhile, JaK got to all fours while taking deep breaths. "W-Which way did he go?" JaK said between raspy breaths to what he assumed was either the sibling or boyfriend of Eunji.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Adrien was about to apply pressure on Jak’s wound when he rolled onto his hands and knees, trying to get up. Goddam....was this kid made of rubber or something that he ricocheted this fast, and if Adrien paid close attention he’d see the bleeding was already slowing down.
“Right outside, I can barely feel her footsteps but i think she’s caught up to him...I need to hurry.” He got up ready to follow them out, if that monster had done this much damage to Jak, he didn’t want to imagine the same thing happening to his sister.

“Tch..” she gritted her teeth, “I might play rough! But I play fair!” She shook him before shoving him onto the ground, his hand barely missing contact with her chest. “You can keep your filthy cash!”  She made the mistake of hovering back over him and grabbing him again by the collar and drawing his face close. “But soft was something I was never good at being, and I can prove it to you right now for the sick stunt you pulled in there.” Her gaze was like a serpent ready to strike and her grasp on him tight and aggressive.
“Hey, hey~” Rocco smiled his wicked grin, “Let’s not get too hasty~” He raised his hand and placed it on her waist, which was the last straw. She threw a right hook and nailed him square in the jaw, hard enough to knock some teeth out, but not enough to knock him unconscious, at least not yet.

Adrien swung the doors open and eyed the direction he felt them headed, there they were, 40 yards out...
”Eunji!!” He tried to get his sister’s attention, she was too close, dangerously close. What the hell was she doing?!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 6:50 pm

After punching the crooked ring announcer Eunji would notice a black marking on her stomach now. Rocco growled as he glared back at Eunji. "Now you've gone and done it! I'm pissed off now. Make one more move and I'll blow you wide open!" Rocco got to all fours while covering his mouth and coughing out loose teeth and blood. He raised his fingers into a snapping position, signaling if he finished the motion she would receive the same devastating result as JaK.

Back inside the ring JaK stumbled out of the cage while the crowd looked around confused and murmured to themselves awkwardly. Was there going to be anymore fights or was the event done? JaK was moving a bit sluggishly but still competently followed after Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 11:07 pm

“Wha-“ Eunji released him and stepped back, glancing down at the mark on her waist. This is what caused the damage on Jak’s arm...and now...

She clenched her fists tighter. ”....you....” She had to think of her next action carefully, standing completely still. And then it hit her....all those matches that had ended abruptly...all the guys who couldn’t come to their match...was he the culprit? It was just an assumption, but it didn’t matter, Eunji had already labeled him as a monster that needed to be stopped.

“Eunji!”

Adrien? She turned to see her brother running towards them, and Jak staggering quite a distance behind. He was up already? “Wait!” She raised her hand to stop him from coming any closer, which he did, but it wasn’t because of her signal. Adrien’s eye widened in horror at the sight of the mark on her waist, he was too late to warn her. That look of horror and concern turned to disgust and anger towards Rocco. It was a lot quieter outside than it was back in the arena, Eunji could feel it...her strength, her speed, it was draining.
“Tch...You’re really pathetic you know that.” Eunji addressed the announcer, hanging her head before looking up at him with a fiery glare and intimidating grin. “To think I’d let you go just because you have a slimy trick like this up your sleeve!” She rushed at him again, she still had her speed, and grabbed him in an instant this time by the throat and reached to grab his hand...
Only inches away and she heard it.    
   snap

“.......akh..!” She coughed up blood. Her grip on him wavered and she began to shiver as parts of her were numb, parts of her were trying to process the pain.

Adrien went wide eyed again and closed in as well, grabbing his sister by the arm and pulled her away before she was marked again, and in the same swift motion blasted Rocco with a forceful sound blast enough to knock anyone off their feet and skidding a few yards back.
“Eunji!” Why was she like this, why was she so reckless, goddammit!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 5:58 am

JaK used parking garage pillars to balance himself as he went after Adrien and reached out when the brother ran off ahead of JaK to his sister's aid. That's also when JaK noticed it and his eyes grew wide with shock and fear encompassing his entire face. "Yo is this a @%&ing joke!?" On the pillar next to his hand was a black mark. JaK's excellent hearing had heard talk of a mark being placed on him and now he noticed one on this pillar, and not just this one either. The black mark was on multiple key structural points on the already damaged parking structure. "..No..." JaK said as the realization hit home that if this thing went down all these people on, inside, and around it they would all...

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 2:55 am

“..H-How bad is it?”

“Shut up” Adrien put pressure on her gouged and open wound with his hand and began amplifying sound waves.
“That...bad?” Eunji tried to chuckle but all that came out of it was a wince and groan. “You know this isn’t gonna work...you should focus on Rocco....Y-you cant let him get away..”
Adrien looked up to see Rocco staggering up, from a punch to the face from his sister, to being flung backwards the guy must’ve felt a bit rattled. But it was nothing compared to the feeling Adrien would induce on him. He set down his sister’s head gently on the pavement, and got up, how well could he focus on snapping when vertigo would set in, when his head would spin and his vision would blur. Adrien emitted the infrasound waves in the announcer’s direction.   “Now its your turn, don’t move or what you’re feeling will only get worse.”
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 3:24 am

JaK's eagle like vision showed him that the twins, or lovers, or whatever they were seemed to be handling the culprit. Good. Also the pain in JaK's shoulder was starting to become more manageable as the tissue grew back in layers. But JaK didn't pay much attention to his severe injury, right now he needed to get this crowd the hell outta here, before Rocco was able to ring the bell on all of this.

JaK ran back towards the cage, shoving many people out of the way as he made his way over to his side of the ring and retrieved his clothing. Not to put anything on. No, he was looking for something...JaK ruffled through his belongings until--- Eureka! He found them, tiny capsules that emitted a smoke screen when thrown. JaK lunged the beads under the ring and waited for the smoke to rise before hollering out, "FIRE FIRE FIRE! GET OUT, RUN!"

The smokescreen fanned the fear of the fake flames within those in attendance, inciting a sense urgency in the crowd. People began to clamor and stampede out of the parking garage, some of course stealing money from the collection bucket on their way out. But that didn't matter one bit to JaK, he rushed and pushed people who were in the back of the escaping crowd towards the exit of the condemned parking garage. Hopefully the twins could keep ol' Rocco busy just a bit longer. JaK almost had range of motion in his shoulder - help would be on the way soon.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:18 pm

People began racing and shoving their way out of the building and some even screaming, music to Eunji’s ears as she laid there. “That’s right...get loud” she murmured, but what was pretty miraculous was the wound wasn’t as grave as you’d believe an explosion like that should have been. Her insides should’ve been torn apart, parts of her probably even blasted into bits, but why was the wound not that grave...
Well detonations go off before the sound travels, and explosions are loud, just what Eunji needed to keep from being put out of commission permanently. She tried to sit up and one for the strangers that exited the garage came up to her. “Hey miss, are you okay”
“Yeah don’t worry about me...keep running...and can you scream while you’re at it.”
“Ya sure? It looks pretty serious-“
“Nah i just tripped.” She gripped at her bloody side and staggered onto her shaking legs. The man was still concerned but mostly confused, if she was standing then it was pointless to keep on pressing so he continued on his way. “...$%^&@#....”  She wiped the blood from her mouth and squinted in the direction of her brother and Rocco. “What to do......”
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 2:46 am

Rocco finally came too his senses after such a hard blow and used his elbow to prop himself up. He yelled and looked back towards the twins, then pointed a finger at them with his free hand while laying limp still. "You F($^%IN kids have pissed me off now! Now listen to me carefully, I've marked this entire arena up to the very last pillar, and if you don't do what I say I'll kill---"

"No one," JaK said as he walked up with a charred and burned shoulder. But that's all it looked like at this point. Not anywhere near as torn apart as before and JaK could even make a fist with the injured limb as he walked forward. "Everyone got away, so blow it if you want." JaK said firmly. He stepped next to Eunji and picked her up. Not like a princess in distress however, like a fallen comrade. She had earned that much from JaK in their encounter. He would never coddle this girl. "So...You gonna let em have it or not?" JaK said with a smirk. JaK spoke in a way that let both twins know that he knew they were meta-humans too. Rocco's face filled with fear as the realization that his trump card had been taken from him and his tricks revealed.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 4:17 pm

Eunji took one step forward, and clenched her free fist. Come on, she told herself, as she dragged herself forward, one slow step at a time.

Adrien let up on his waves, and let Rocco speak hopefully to hear him concede, but no it was the complete opposite, a threat which he yelled at the top of his lungs. Both of the twins eyes widened in shock as he continued to reveal what he had done. But then his plan was interrupted as Jak joined up with them and then mentioned how his plan had been foiled. Adrien’s shoulders automatically relaxed at the news.

Eunji was caught off guard as she felt herself being lifted and supported and glanced up at Jak who had taken the liberty to be her crutch. She blushed slightly then smiled genuinely.
“I’m not above kicking idiots when they’re down, I think the best form of action would be knocking him unconscious before handing him over to the authorities...or chopping off his hands.” Rocco’s face grew paler than Jak at the last statement.
“I’m only slightly joking....hey Bro, hockey puck.” This must of been an inside move the twins did regularly as Adrien sighed and crouched and placed his hands on the ground. The ground began to shake underneath them but one concentrated spot seemed to vibrate harder then the rest and the ground was shaken loose into slabs varying in size from baseball to basket ball. With the last of her remaining peak strength Eunji stepped away from Jak and stomped on the ground, one slab of concrete the size of (you guessed it) a hockey puck came soaring up to which she kicked with quite accurate precision at Rocco’s face. He toppled backwards in quite a humorous manner as his hands began twitching from the impact before passing out. Eunji stumbled backwards into Jak again, continuing to grip at her waist. She sighed in relief, were they done, did they do it? “Man, who knew I’d ever be interested in trying to play hero....is it always this challenging? And if so, where do I sign up.” She joked. “How did get everyone out of the garage? How did you know about his plan?” Sure there were better questions she could be asking, like could they have a rematch, but she was curious.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 11:20 am

JaK whistled as he watch the mound of dirt and concrete crash into Rocco's face, causing four teeth to fly out of his mouth on impact, and then fall backwards with swirls in his eyes - twitching like the dead cockroach he is. JaK caught Eunji again and smirked. He had noticed her say "hey bro..." indicating they were siblings after all.

JaK went to answer her first question, then before he could she had already shot out another, and then another, annnnd another....JaK finally just covered her mouth and smiled awkwardly. "Tell ya what, how about I give you one of these and maybe this'll help answer your question." JaK handed her a black, white, and yellow rimmed Titan's communicator. "If you ever need me for anything, you know who to call, and if you ever wanna play hero and the cops give you any $%#^ you tell em' you're Teen Titan. And if that's still not enough, you tell em' to take it up with Sage." JaK smirked and pointed at himself. Then frowned and pointed at her stomach. "You probably should get that looked at by the way." At first JaK thought she could heal but it turns out she wasn't really healing like himself, she was just a crazy bad ass chick after all. JaK should probably leave before he falls in love.

Spoiler:

All jokes aside JaK should be heading out. He needed to take Rocco there to his next gig where the crowd all wore orange, he'll love it. "Sorry to get you both mixed up with my mission," JaK said as he handed Eunji to Adrien. "Figured the best way to flush out the meta-human running the underground fight ring was to participate in it. But to be honest you both did most of the heavy lifting." JaK grabbed Rocco's limp body and flung him over his shoulder after making sure to tie his own belt around his hands. JaK rubbed the back of his nape. "Bright Eyes and Karma would laugh at me. So let's just keep this between us for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)   Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ding, Ding What Round Is This? (Ninja)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2