Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapRage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Voting_barRage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapRage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Voting_barRage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 12:58 am

Ren Cuckled a bit "well if they let me live you and I can grab a coffee and snacks at Stonehenge if you want mabie catch up?"

meanwhile...
The fight was called as ember kicked the guy in the balls lifting him a foot or two off the ground in the process. as she exited the cage there was the five-minute rest period before the main event so Ember walked over to Orion. "So big guy ready for the big fight? She said stretching bending backward to show off her goods before standing straight up. "we got five minutes till the big event so whatcha wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 11:02 pm

"I'm already there killbrobot- basically my second home- could always run," Chessa said off-handedly with another yawn, maybe she should just poof away and take a nap at Sconehenge... or rather so she could.

MEANWHILE.... again!

Inferno didn't hide the fact he watched her do it, and was finding it harder to think about whether or not to put Ren in the ground. "Well... there's always the quickie- but that'd give me an unfair advantage in the fight," Inferno teased her. He stil felt conflicted with what he wanted to do apart from that. "So... you still want him dead? Like, whatever excuses he made, he still killed sme of yer friends- and he hurt you... which still pisses me off," Inferno asked her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 10:17 am

Ember chuckled "yeah that's true well if you win you get to remind me why they call you big red, but if i win I'm putting a leash on you tonight and calling you little red deal?" Ember chuckled before listening to what Orion said about Ren. "Honestly i want to be the one to kill him, but I'm feeling generous because this is our date night so no touching him if i see him again however i will end him."

meanwhile again....again....

Ren nodded "good point well Let's get you some food." Ren started pulling out a wad of 100's before. walking in the direction of sconehenge "whatever you wanna eat I'm buying."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 2:21 pm

"Mmm sure... I know a shortcut," Chessa said and with no movement what so ever, made a rift appear that led to Sconehenge. "Wow, that's the most work I've... done zzzince... zzzzz," Chessa slurred with a yawn before falling asleep... and then just popped out of existence. The rift however was still there, and if Ren walked through he'd find Chessa again on the other side.... only half asleep.

Meanwhile... part 4 a new hope

Ok, now Ren was the last thing on his mind- the gauntlet was thrown down! "You ever hear the phrase, don't cash checks yer ass can't make?" Inferno smirked widely. She just wanted an excuse to be on top since he could just, get stronger- had to get an entire new bed. "I actually have something special in mind- me showing you why I'm called Big Red is a given every night anyway~" Inferno chuckled, making his way to the arena- giving her a love tap along the way as he did so.

Two things he loved most, women and fighting- but he was at a huge disadvantage because of that first part. Not everyone enjoyed it rough, but Ember wasn't like most people. Which was why he was really looking forward to this, and the aftermath- but he was determined not to lose! He had a reputation to uphold. "Alright Emmy, yer gonna be sore- and I'm not just talking about from this~" Inferno smirked before kicking off and running at her, throwing a kick at her legs. While he wasn't insanely strong as he could be, he was still big and strong enough to easily knock someone's legs out from under them...
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 2:48 pm

Ren walked threw the portal to be greeted by chessa again "well that is pretty quick travel system i can see why you use it so much." Ren sets down the wad of hundreds on the counter "well ill have one of everything and whatever you want too"

meanwhile part 5 the meanwhile returns

"no i haven't but i pretty sure my ass always keeps you coming back" she said with a smirk blushing lightly at the love tap.

when he threw a kick at her legs she instinctively fellbackwards planting one arm on the ground before using her tail for balance and sending a kick of her own aimed at orions jaw. Then using the momentum from the kick to backflip back on to feet. "not bad Little red but is that all you got?" Useing her tail she meant to aim for his hip but due to her tail injury it was heading for his junk with the force and speed of a whip.

Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 3:08 pm

Inferno regained his footing after his kick, unable to avoid the kick to his jaw in time. He instinctually moved a foot back to steady himself and keep from stumbling back as the distinct taste of blood returned- definitely hurt more than that other guy. Inferno spat up some blood and gave her a smirk in response, took a step forward to do something... before suddenly being thwacked by her tail and feeling the NOT so good pain that plagued all men- him especially so. "FUCK!" Inferno swore with a cracked tone of voice, managing to not just crumble over in a heap but he was definitely down on one leg, barely kneeling with his other foot as he groaned through grit teeth. He seemed genuinely angry- which was perfectly understandable as he tried to ignore the pain and shoulder charge Ember from his downed position.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 3:14 am

The shoulder connected with  Embers gut causing her to cough a copper taste filling her mouth before she could get the words "I didn't mean to do that." dug her feet and back foot claw into the ground as she brought her elbow down on Orions shoulderblade several times to attempt to get him to slow down before losing her footing and tumbling to the side from his force.

once on the ground she coughed up a bit blood more than shed like to have seen 'shit looks like the fight with Ren took a bit more out of me than i would have liked.' she thought before faceplanting into the ground from her elbows as the crowed cheered and the announcer began counting Ember was filled with determination as she rose to her feet wiping the red life juice from her mouth she got into fighters stance.

the crowed cheered as Ember smirked a toothy grin "Hey Big Red!, I didn't hear no bell." was she pushing on like this because she had something to prove mabie, was she stubborn defiantly, Would she win only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 7:04 pm

The strikes to his shoulder hurt, kind of helped him endure the agony he was in still as the two of them broke off from each other- Ember faceplanting and Inferno catching himself but falling into his side. It still REALLY hurt though. Inferno growled through grit teeth, picking himself up with one arm while his other shoulder burned with pain. He wasn't down and out yet, and he wasn't tired- just... that nutshot just really knocked the wind out of him. "I'm going... to... enjoy later tonight," Inferno rasped, back up on his feet with a roll of his shoulder- probably shouldn't do that but he was trying to replace one pain with a different, less intense one.

"Good thing I already planned on using ice cubes..." Inferno coughed, getting his voice back as Ember got back on her feet. Deep breath, shoulder hurt like hell but was much better than the family jewels which would probably be sore for much longer afterwards. Inferno planned on finishing this up, and half a mind to return the favor- accident or not. Why did Ember have to have so many attractive features he didn't wanna ruin? What did that say about her clocking him in the jaw earlier? Nothing, because Inferno's brain had one thing it was focused on. So Inferno charged again, got within striking range and pulled a foot back as if about to throw another kick. But then he suddenly bent over forwards, catching himself on his hands and with a shift of momentum, instead threw the kick for the side of her head!

Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 7:27 pm

with the comment about ice cubes making her loose her focus she wasn't ready for the fancy kick that he had sent to her skull stumbling back before stumbling forward she said "dick move...." before tailwhipping on purpose orion in the grundle before hitting the ground.

the announcer doing the count before announcing Orion as the winner provided he was still standing.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 8:14 pm

Standing? After being struck in the nads a second time? Being able to stand up after the first one, even with a slight edge with durability was a feat. "YOUFAAAAWK!" Inferno spluttered with a shrill howl as he fell over like a sack of potatos- there was no catching himself this time, he went down. BUT he was still... barely conscious if that counts for anything. Inferno breathed erratically, coughing and wheezing with tears in his eyes for what every guy in the room could sympathize with. No one would blame him.

It understandably took him much longer to even attempt to get up, but the fact he still WAS able to move around made him the winner. "JUSt- gimme... the cash... and an uber no- FFUUUUCK!" Inferno actually forgot about his height in all of the excuciating pain- and being hunched over was probably not a good idea right now. But he eventually got himself up, the crowd was impressed and thrilled over the rollercoaster of emotions from hating Ren and rooting for Ember, then sorry for the guy Inferno beat the lights out thereafter... and then going back and forth between Ember and Inferno up until the second nad shot. Sure anything went except powers- but that's gonna hurt.

"Yo Red, how's the huevos? Johnny laughed.

"Johnny, I might not be seeing straight but... I will light yer ass on fire again," Inferno coughed, trying to get his voice back.In hindsight that probably paled in comparison to the pain he was actually feeling now but his brain didn't think good right now.

"Haha! Whatever man, they're doling out the cash now- should try to get ice on that as soon as you can," Johnny smirked.

"Oh, she is..." Inferno winced, still finding it hard to walk in a straight line- or any which way.

"Anyway- some of the boyd can give ya a lift for a small price," Johnny didn't bother trying to correct him.

"Cool... sure..." Inferno genuinely felt like shit still. At the moment he was just looking forward to getting home... with her out like a light and him barely standing on two legs, probably wouldn't be anything going on tonight atleast- depending. So the arrangements were made, and Inferno with Ember in his arms, rode in the back of a pickup back home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2