Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Vote_lcapMy Body Is A Cage (Bow) Voting_barMy Body Is A Cage (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Vote_lcapMy Body Is A Cage (Bow) Voting_barMy Body Is A Cage (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Body Is A Cage (Bow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:59 am

It was a night for Greed. One of his usuals. The bridge was one of his favorite spots in Jump. He could see everything from the top of the cables and beams he wasn't supposed to be climbing on. He had a bottle in his hand and a cigarette in his lips as he stared out at the city line. It really was beautiful.

"And just one step..." He mumbled, dangling one foot over the beam he'd stood on as if threatening to jump. The fall was more than high enough to kill a man. As if to test it, he dropped the bottle in his hand off it, watching it shatter with a strange smirk.

That's when his phone rang... again. He huffed, his cigarette taking the suicide plunge as he did. His phone didn't know the number but they were calling a lot. He pulled it from his pocket and barked out his answer, though the wind made him hard to hear. "What? Who is this? Hello?!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:40 am

Gluttony had been thinking a lot about Greed since they got back from England. It felt like, as soon as they got back, he had disappeared from the face of the Earth again. She had hoped that the trip would open his eyes and they could actually be friends now, but she could see it would take more work than that.

The girl got his number from her big brothers phone and decided to try and her in contact with him today. From the time she woke up, his phone would ring every five minutes. It was now late at night and the sin had almost given up hope. Just one last attempt before going to bed...

And this time he answered.

The girl's cyan eyes lit up and a smile stretched across her face. He would hear the familiar high pitched cuteness of her voice piercing his ears enthusiastically. "Bubby!! It's me!! Gluttony!! I was wondering if we could hang out tonight and talk and stuff!! Or if you don't wanna talk then we could go out and party!! Just nothing too illegal okay?? I wanna be friends!!" The girl was a hopeless optimist, thinking this would go smoothly on the first try.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:41 pm

When he realized who was calling him, he let out a sigh. This was not in his plans for today. All the girl would hear for a while is the howling wind, and the sounds of a few cars honking. "I'm a little busy toni-"

"IS HE GONNA JUMP?"

He cursed loudly at the high pitched scream, looking down to spot a middle aged mother staring up at him in horror from the sidewalk. He'd been spotted, and humans were just frail and foolish enough to worry about him. Without so much as a goodbye, he hung up on Glut, looking down at the girl like she was an insect.

"Maybe I am. What's it to you? You humans are always so nosey, as if me wanting to jump is any of your business..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Gluttony could hear the howling of the wind and cars honking in the distant background as if... below him? Could Greed fly? She then heard a woman screaming for him not to jump. What was that about!? Before she could ask though, he had hung up.

Howling wind on a night where the leaves weren't even blowing, honking cars below him, and a woman screaming not to jump... He must be on the bridge! The girl smiled brightly and immediately teleported 100 feet in the direction of the bridge. She then hailed a taxi to take her the rest of the way.

It would take her only 5 minutes to get there, but five minutes was a long time for someone to stay in one place. She looked up at the towers holding the bridge up and tried to see if she could spot him from here. Either way she would dial his phone again.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Greed stood there with his hands in his pockets, considering his options. He could tell the lady below was already calling someone. This could get stressful quick. His easy night of relaxing and watching the city was ruined, it seemed. Thoroughly. His phone rang again, and he seemed to have a moment.

"Just one night..." He growled, uncharacteristically angry. Why the Hell was that girl even calling him? Suddenly wanting to be all chummy with him? He snorted, spinning on his heel and throwing the phone towards the bay causing him to stumble dangerously. The lady gasped, near tears. Greed considered just killing her, but murder was so messy...

"I bet Wrath ticked her off." He said to himself, standing straight and laughing. "That's why she's coming back. Forget this crap."

He stepped right off the ledge. There was a chorus of high pitched screams and a couple flashes as people took pictures. Greed shut his eyes and let the wind drown them out. Until... BANG.

He hit the sidewalk hard, his body bouncing a few times before settling. That hurt. He saw a cut on his arm and laughed when he realized that it was glass from the bottle he'd dropped earlier. Karma. As he started to get up, he was surrounded by confused bystanders who thought for sure a man falling from that height would be dead, and very sore. His arm was bleeding enough to leave an intimidating red stain.

As the taxi pulled up, he'd be just getting on his motorcycle, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:29 am

Gluttony tried calling him a few more times, but figured he wouldn't answer her anymore after the way he hung up on her the first time. The girl watched as a shadow fell from atop the bridge and she could hear the screams of many from her opened window. She had a sinking feeling that she knew what it was that just dropped, and her fears were confirmed as she watched him get up and get on his motorcycle.

The girl smiled though, seeing that her bubby was durable enough to withstand that fall. She told the cab driver to follow that motorcycle no matter where it went. If he was able to keep up with it, she'd throw in an extra $100. The girl didn't want to lose sight of her brother, not after being this close to him. She needed to talk to him. There were a lot of things that needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Greed's plans for a quiet night were rather ruined, and he'd decided now that he'd much prefer something akin to a warpath. He drove as he normally did, recklessly swerving his bike in and out of traffic. The cab driver would struggle to keep up, but due to the injury on Greed's arm he'd be just slow enough for the cab driver to keep up with the Sin, though Greed would keep a 5 minute lead on the car rather easily.

It was the middle of the night, and the storefronts were all dark and closed. So, when Greed did a wild turn into the parking lot of the mall, he'd stand out to the girl following.

He'd hop off just in front of the side doors, and head inside. The doors were locked, but Greed was an expert and had it opened in no time at all. The security system only added a few seconds onto the process. Now all that was left was actually robbing the stores. "Too easy, really..."

If Gluttony followed him in she'd find him looting with no remorse.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:18 am

Gluttony handed the poor frazzled cab driver the money she owed him and ran into the mall after her bubby. Instead of messing with the door, she just turned intangible and walked right through it. She listened for any noise and followed it directly to him. The girl bit her lip as she knew what she was going to find, but didn't want to see it still. She sighed and stood at the door of the store. As a hero, she knew that she was supposed to stop him and turn him over to the police. And if she didn't do that then her big brother was sure to get onto her. But, for tonight, she just wanted to talk with him.

The girl took a few steps towards him and put her hands up as if in surrender. "I'm not here to stop you. And I'm not here to join you. Can we please just talk? It's been a while and I know you probably hate me, but I don't want that. We have forever to be siblings together. Why spend all that time enemies and not try to be friends?" The girl smiled softly and extended a hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Greed was counting cash from the register of a Gamestop, a cigarette between his lips when Gluttony caught up to him. To be honest, he hadn't even realized that she'd started to chase him after the phone call so was surprised to see her. When he did, he stopped counting and let the money fall into the register again as he sighed heavily. He tried to have a quiet night, but that was ruined. Now he tried to steal and this was ruined. What divine being did he insult to bring this torture.

"Just here to talk, hmpf..." He mumbled, blowing smoke from his cigarette. "Let me enlighten you, kid. You say we have to be siblings forever, but you know that's just a lie right? As far as I'm concerned, you nor that guard dog that you usually drag with you have anything to do with me. You picked your side. I offered to let you join mine and you said no. You've made that decision. So please... just bugger off, alright? I don't expect invitations to family reunions."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 11:56 am

Gluttony listened to what he had to say, and just shook her head, walking in to be closer to him. "I'm sorry about what happened the night that we almost went on a heist together. I didn't handle that situation the best, okay? But, why does there have to be sides, anyway??" The girl then began to talk much less to him, and more to herself. "Why is the world so blank and white?? Where's the grey!? Where's the color of crimson..." She blinked and rolled it back in while clearing her throat. "W-what I mean is, when it comes to us, I don't want to pick a side. I told Wrath that already when I joined TALON. I told him I wouldn't fight you or Lust. I don't want to. That's a grey area for me." She sighed, rubbing her temples, trying to figure out some way to speak her mind in a clear way. But, ever since England, it had been getting increasingly hard to do so...

The girl shook her head and refocused. "How about we just hang out for the night? Somewhere a little more... interesting, than an empty mall, hm?" She smiled sweetly at him, asking for a truce, just for tonight. "If in the morning you still hate me, then I'll leave you alone forever and stop considering you a sibling."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Gluttony started apologizing for that ancient encounter they had, and Greed rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed grunt before going back to counting money. As if he was gonna let her ruin his take. He didn't remember her being so annoying. "Aa. You say you're not gonna fight me, that's a grey area, aye?" He said, putting the cash in his back pocket and stepping towards her. "But what if I said I'm not leaving? I'm staying here and taking the cash in every one of these stores. Would that change your mind?"

He chuckled a bit, walking right passed her and into the lobby of the mall. He grabbed a rock from their fountain as he walked by it. His next store was the jewelry shop. The rock was quickly put through the glass counter, giving Greed access to the gold.

"If you don't want to fight me, kid, you don't have to. You're allowed to do whatever. I'm not the one that keeps ya on the leash, that's Wrath." He said, then as if to prove he wasn't about to start the fight he tossed her a nice necklace that went with her outfit. "If you wanna try to talk it out or whatever, you're gonna have to do it right here. While I'm in my element."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:29 pm

Gluttony thought about his question as he walked right passed her into the lobby. What should she do? The girl wasn't sure where exactly all of this fell within her moral compass, but right now, she was leaning more to say that it was okay. She followed him into the jewelry store and blinked as she caught the necklace. The girl bit her lip and thought about the situation she was in at the current moment. "Umm..."

It seemed all of the thoughts in her head had simply fluttered away when things didn't go the way she had planned. Now what was she supposed to do? At least he wasn't yelling at her or trying to fight her. That was good. The Sin looked down at the beautiful necklace and bit her lip. She decided it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she put it on... So she did.

Gluttony walked over to her bubby and just watched him for a minute, trying to still debate on what she should say next. Once she finally got it through her thick skull how she wanted to proceed, she spoke. "I'm not going to fight you. No matter what you do. And, I'll stay here so that I can hang out with you, but I won't actively participate in the shop lifting. I think that's the best I can do..." She nodded as she felt her decision was the right one, and then hopped up to sit on one of the counters. "So, besides stealing, what do you like to do??"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:55 pm

As Gluttony mulled it over, Greed was casually stuffing his pockets with the jewelry. He barely payed any attention to her, really. If she decided to fight him, he'd probably lose and have to figure his way out of a government prison. That would suck pretty bad, but there was no use worrying about it before it happened.

Luckily, she announced that she wasn't going to fight him no matter what he did. She even put on the necklace, something he didn't really expect. "How ya gonna explain that decision to Wrathy?"

He asked, but really didn't care about the answer. "Other than steal crap, I like to..." He thought, as he was stealing more crap. "Drink. Until I forget just about everything. It's a pretty relaxing existence. When I want something, I take it. When I don't know what I want, I drink until I figure it out. Easy peasy."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Gluttony blinked as she listened to her bubby talk about his other hobby. She bit her lip as she tried to think about what to do with that information. So, stealing and drinking were what this brother enjoyed doing. And she had a feeling that that was all there was to him. The girl sighed and laid down on the counter, trying to think of what to say or do next.

The Sin fiddled with the necklace now adorning her neck and bit her lip. "I can handle big brother... I've already told him once that I don't intend to fight you or Lust, so I'll just have to reiterate that if he says anything again." She nodded, feeling like if she was going to stick up for Greed, she would need to stick up for herself as well. He was right, Wrath did have her on a leash. Not a very short one, but it was still there. And for her to be completely individualized, she would have to cut the rope, sooner rather than later.

But drinking and stealing? Neither of those things really sounded like fun to her. How was she supposed to be friends with her bubby if they had nothing in common? She bit her lip and tried to think hard about it. "...Wanna go out after your finished here? I'll pay the tab... You can drink and I'll eat some good bar food!" She giggled, thinking she had found a happy medium for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Greed was only really half paying attention to the girl when she said that she could handle Wrath. He let out a dry laugh, but kept his comments to himself. His view on her relationship with Wrath was far different than her own, it seemed. He wasn't too surprised, though. Usually an outside perspective saw things the inside didn't. Or he was wrong about them. He hardly cared.

He was starting to notice, however, that his head was beginning to ache. Was it the girl rambling on? Maybe. This just wasn't his night. Letting out a sigh of defeat, he stood straight, tossing the jewels back into the display as if he'd never even cared about them.

"Yeah, I guess whatever is fine." He said, getting out another cigarette and lighting it before shoving his hands in his pockets. He'd walk passed her like she wasn't even there, heading back towards the door they'd came in from rather leisurely. He wouldn't bother making sure she followed. "I assume you have a place in mind, aye? I can drive as long as you don't mind holding on back of the bike."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage (Bow)   My Body Is A Cage (Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Body Is A Cage (Bow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next