Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Vote_lcapSora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Voting_barSora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Vote_lcapSora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Voting_barSora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sora AKA Ice Bullet

Go down 
+2
canace
"AJ"
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Depending on which Flash you're talking about he can run the speed of light and more (Wally West can run as fast as he wants so he could go 50x the speed of light). On this site we tend to limit characters powers, like with me and Simca we have a Daxamite and a Kryptonian, both which can go near the speed of light easily, but with this site we've limited them to around half the speed of sound and near the speed of sound if really pushed. It's all about limiting it so it's a fair fight with others
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 pm

You'd have to add Riku and Kairi to the Create an NPC section.

Furthermore, The Flash is Justice League, not TEEN Titans. Kid flash runs much slower. Josh I took this from the Wikia so I don't know which of us is wrong, but it's an example..

''Wally West became a less powerful new Flash than his predecessor. For example, instead of being able to reach the speed of light, he could run just faster than that of sound (Crisis on Infinite Earths, issue 12 1985). Also, the character had to eat vast quantities of food to maintain his metabolism.'''

And that is some simple research. The speed of sound is 1,236 kilometres per hour (768 mph), or about one kilometer in three seconds.

You might think he does, it seems he does hardly. A fraction would then means a mere 0.0000005%. Your character would need to have a good metabolism to keep it up. It conflicts in my book. I would also want to ask you not to swap one universe for the other.

Adding in the end is that fact of balance, as Josh said.

This forum is Teen Titans, I would appreciate you would stick to it as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:25 pm

I was just going by what it says on DC wiki Em, it says on there

"Wally has shown that he can achieve practically any speed he wishes and that there are no limits to his speed. He has been able to casually move beyond the speed of thought, easily move so fast that even an attack moving at the speed of light seems to be standing still and at the same time scans the face of over five hundred thousand people for a specific expression in less than a pico second. He is able to easily save and carry over half a million people 35 miles away from a Nuclear Warhead that had already detonated including the ones at ground zero in a 0.0001 microsecond, and even move so fast he exists everywhere at once. He is able casually reach speeds such as 500 times the speed of light. He has moved and ran so fast he was capable of outrunning and defeating death itself (the Black Flash) by outracing it to the end of time/space, past entropy, the next Big Bang and into the next Universe. His speed is so immeasurable that he has moved and reacted by the attosecond (an attosecond is one quintillionth of a second. To put this in perspective, one attosecond is to one second, what one second is to the age of the universe.), and has even reacted and calculated by the zeptosecond (Which is one trillionth of one billionth of one second.) and has other feats of speed that are immeasurable."
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Wow. That's fast. I'd seriosuly deny such a fast character. Seriously. Even moreso on this TTRPG site!
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Well anyone who would even think of apping as somebody that fast is just asking to be denied
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm

If this is about Wally West Kid Flash then he only tops at 700mph. I shouldn't say only cause that is still very fast, but he doesn't reach Speed of Sound just yet.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm

...Wow. This, I didn't know... So, how about my character moves at about half the speed of sound? And yes, I guess he'll have to have a high metabolism.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm

There. I changed it. It's all under POWERS.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

I think that Kid Flash would be allowed to do it (if he got accepted) because that IS his power. Whereas Sora (aka Ice Bullet) has multiple other powers. I may be a little hypocritical because I'm always worried about going into rage and being invulnerable as Raven but to be honest. If everyone on this site had superspeed except fro the old characters then they'd be pretty screwed. You can have enchanced speed, but going the speed of light might be a bit much. At least clear it up if need be.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Like I said, I changed it to half the speed of sound
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm

aight sorry
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:52 pm

That's fine
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh yeah I almost forgot. Emblem; I'm not going to be making an app for Riku and Kairi because they're just in his past
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora AKA Ice Bullet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2