Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sora  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sora  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sora  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sora  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sora  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sora  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sora  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sora  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sora  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sora  Vote_lcapSora  Voting_barSora  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sora  Empty
PostSubject: Sora    Sora  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:04 am

Prince Sora Ivor

Sora  21-sora-kingdom-hearts-moon-fanart-thumb

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Prince Sora Ivor
Nickname(s):
Codename: Sora
Alias(es):
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Hero

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Gender Male
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 153 lbs
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:

Intention
Sora has the unique ability to sense and distinguish an entity's true intentions from their outward appearance. This ability manifests itself in the form of an aura that only Sora can see. He can use this ability in combat to lower reaction times by not having to distinguish friend from foe on the battlefield. All he has to know is swing at a certain color.

Keyblade
Sora wields his family's heritage, the Keyblade. This weapon was passed as a symbol of power in his small kingdom and Sora is the current holder of it. It bestows the wielder with immense magical power, but only so long as the weilder bears the blood  the royal family of Ivor and has a pure heart. While this blade has absolutely no cutting blade, quite frankly making it more of a club than a blade, it does have  a few powerful spells under its belt. The Keyblade absorbs energy such as electricity, plasma and magic and completely negates it, so long as it strikes the weapon itself. It isn't a lightning rod. Sora will need to block. He has mastered the use of the weapon to disarm and defend, but not as a striking tool. Additionally Sora can summon the weapon to his hand in a burst of light or dispel it as he wishes. Sora additionally has the option of fusing with another hero or villain. While fused with them, Sora will have a telepathic link to them and will gain their powers in addition to his own. If Sora is knocked unconscious during this time the two will split again with Sora retaining all damage taken, but his ally being restored to full power. The fusion MUST be voluntary. The fusion need to be performed at close range, due to the fact that the second member of the fusion needs to be in contact with Sora's keyblade. This fusion will last for a maximum of one hour.

Sora's Spell List

• Note - Sora's spells with the exception of his Temperature Control have an 8 second channel time. His Temperature Control is instant.
  • Temperature Control- Sora can use his keyblade to fire a simple blast of magical fire, which burns for a moment before going out entirely. This is a distraction spell at least and an offensive burning ability at most. Sora can also create a wave of energy that will exist the keyblade and cool surfaces and create a sheet of ice over them. This can be used offensively or defensively to trip up enemies or do damage to someone with a significiant weakness to cold
  • Power Spike - This can create a relatively strong shielding spell. While this spell is in effect Sora's other spells cannot be used and he moves quite a bit slower, but he or an ally will gain durability up to 4 tons. Sora can also use this spell to increase someone's movement speed. This spell allows Sora or an ally to move up to 50 mph faster than they normally would. This spell cannot be used in conjunction with Shield, but Sora can quickly swap between the spells. These spells can however be used on separate allies. Finally these spells are only active as long as Sora remains focused. Taking too many hits will cause him to lose focus and require him to recast the spell, leaving him open for the channel again.
  • Heal - The ability that makes Sora into the quintessential support. This ability has a relatively short channel time of 8 seconds, but will heal him or other allies of broken bones, any ailing poisons, and so on. While channeling, Sora will be open to attack and this spell requires absolute focus, which Sora has trained for. However, this spell is not a revival spell. It will not bring back the dead.

Skills:
Adaptable
Strong Supportively

Weaknesses:

Pure Heart
While this is what gives him his power, Sora's purity can be used against him. He would never allow anyone to suffer, even if it meant the end of him. This can be used strategically for all you sick sadistic jerks out there.

Weather/Temperature
While Sora's Heal spell can heal him of disease and ailments, including frostbite, it doesn't change the fact that he is very much human. If he is afflicted by cold weather for too long or is hurled into lava, there isn't much he can do about it.

Nth Metal
Known to shatter his keyblade, weapons made from this substance are extremely dangerous to Sora, as well as armors of this type. Tread lightly, even as a metal club the Keyblade will still hurt quite a bit! It's a metal club dude!

Equipment:

The Keyblade
Spoiler:

A magical weapon passed down from generation to generation in Sora's family. The weapon is used defensively to disarm and disable, which is why the blade has no sharp edge. While it can essentially be used as a gigantic metal club, it's pretty impractical for anything other than the magical properties of it. While this weapon contains immense magical energy, it can only be unlocked by a being of Sora's bloodline that is pure of heart. The Keyblade has been tested by time as a nearly indestructible weapon and while it can be broken by things like Nth Metal blades, it can be reforged using the magic within the metal, so long as the wielder has access to it.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Sora is the pure of heart prince of his kingdom, Eingryd. The prince is a very gentle boy, putting the needs of others before that of himself, making him the ideal king of his people. Despite all the responsibility Sora has, he seems almost unaffected by it, as though he didn't have a care in the world. Currently Sora suffers from a case of amnesia, unable to remember much of his home. He does however remember his keyblade and how to use it, luckily.

Strengths:
Open and Calm Personality
Very Forward

Interests/Habits:
Music - As a child, Sora's upbringing permitted him full involvement in the musical arts. He loved it. As such he has taken a liking to the piano, violin, guitar, and several other instruments.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
King Roman Ivor II (Father)
Queen Rosaline Ivor (Mother)
Prince Nicholas Ivor (Adopted Brother)

Place of Origin: Eingryd

History:
Sora's home of Eingryd was once a part of the United Kingdom, until it split from the unity of nations. Since then it has been separated from the outside world, cut off by King Roman I's magical weapon, the Keyblade. After Roman's death, the weapon passed down to his son and became a simple symbol of power.

While Sora's father was not entirely evil, he was still a politician, and thus was plenty corrupt. Thus he never unlocked the power of the Keyblade. Unfortunately, for the longest time it seemed he would be unable to find an heir, as he and Rosaline were completely unable to have a child. Eventually the two adopted a four year old boy named Nicholas and he was crowned Prince Nicholas. It seemed he would be the heir to the throne, despite not being of Ivor blood, until Rosaline finally had a child, whom she named Sora.

As Sora grew up, it was horrific to Nicholas to discover that he was exactly what the people wanted in a king. Someone generous, loving, and pure. His father was already teaching him to use the Keyblade and Nicholas watched his place on the throne slowly disappear to his child brother. That was not going to happen.

Nicholas, now 20 years old, asked Sora to meet with him privately. When Sora arrived, his brother didn't seem right to him, but he had never dreamed of using his abilities on him. It was his brother. What would he ever do to harm him? That would be rediculous. Or at least that's what Sora thought before he was clubbed on the head and viciously attacked by several hired assailants and cast into the ocean.

Sinking into the depths, Sora couldn't think anything. He was slowly watching his life drift away, and he couldn't believe such a thing would happen. It seems however, magic had chosen Sora for much more than what had transpired that night as he now lies asleep on a beach, no memory to speak of and no idea of how he could have gotten there.

Last edited by Izzerz on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora    Sora  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:29 am

Well...that took a whopping 12 minutes. I would like to request Ezreal be made into an NPC and Sora here becomes my third character. I can at least start some things with Sora.
Back to top Go down

Sora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora    Sora  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:08 am

I like the back story. Not what I expected, thank goodness.

I could imagine combining Intention and Fusion into one power slot. Summoning the keyblade and its ability to absorb energy would be a second slot. That leaves one slot left for a list of 3 spells. If you can cut that spell list down to 3, I will approve this character.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora    Sora  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:11 pm

There. Through combinations I have cut the spells down to 3, and the powers are all placed into their own slots. The edits are done.

EDIT
After some consideration I realized that he really has no counter to automatic fire, which I find to be a necessity on all characters. So to use this counter, Sora will need to disable EVERYTHING ELSE in his arsenal, but it does essentially become the end all counter to firearms while remaining true to Kingdom Hearts and giving Sora access to two keyblades like in his Master and Valor forms. Lemme know if this is a bit too much Dar.
Back to top Go down

Sora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora    Sora  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:52 pm

The reflexes are too much and should be removed, along with the two-keyblade form. Very few characters on the site can deal with automatic fire from a single source, much less three. The usual way to survive such an attack is to get behind a wall before they start shooting. Very Happy

Temperature Control and Heal are acceptable for spells, but Power Spike still needs to be weakened. Perhaps it takes a post of concentration to switch between the two variations. Up to you, it just needs to be weaker.

Remember that after going through a character arc, Sora can gain an additional sub-power or spell. You don't need to start him out with everything right away. Speed Boost and Shield could simply be seperate spells, and he doesn't know one of them yet. Maybe leave him some room for growth.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora    Sora  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:05 pm

The issue is I have other spells id like to add to him later on and a subplot I'm SURE you'd be interested in Dar. Tell me if you'd like to hear it.

Anyway the appropriate changes have been made!
Back to top Go down

Sora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora    Sora  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:12 am

I'll ask about the sub-plot later, when I have more time to give it proper attention. Not sure how the spells would be necessary for a plot, but I suppose I'd have to hear the plot. With his set of powers, he will be limited to learning one more spell later on. If his other abilities were removed, he could know up to 10 spells after he "levels up." Maybe summoning the keyblade could be a spell itself, though the weapon would need to be nerfed.

For now, though, I call this application...

Sora  Real_b10
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

Sora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora    Sora  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Thanks for fixing the few little things we discussed in cb <3