Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Vote_lcapSora AKA Ice Bullet Voting_barSora AKA Ice Bullet Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sora AKA Ice Bullet Vote_lcapSora AKA Ice Bullet Voting_barSora AKA Ice Bullet Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sora AKA Ice Bullet

Go down 
+2
canace
"AJ"
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Sora AKA Ice Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Sora (yes I'm a sucker for kingdom hearts!)

No picture, cuz I can't figure out how to get one on here. Anyway, he looks the same as he did in KH2 when he's not Ice Bullet.

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Sora Justice
Codename: Ice Bullet
Nickname(s): Ice Boy, Freeze, Chill
Alias(s): the key bearer, along with whatever it is the bad guys that hate Sora/Ice Bullet call him!
Birth Date: August 13, 1995
Classification: Shape-Shifter w/ powers
Affiliation: Good, I guess...
PS: Could Sora be in Titans East or something? I just want to be a part of one, just not an Honorary Titan. But I want Sora to meet them first, then let them invite him.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 174 lbs
Other: When he's Ice Bullet, he wears an ice blue jumpsuit with dark blue sleeves and pants. He wears a dark blue belt with a symbol of an iceberg on the buckle. The same symbol is on the chest of the jumpsuit. He also wears dark blue gloves, shoes, and goggles. He can freely morph into his different forms in this special jumpsuit. It is infused with special chemicals so that it doesn't react to any of his powers.

===POWERS===
Powers: He has several;
1. He can shape-shift into the following; (he retains his crown necklace and spiky hair in each form)(any form from the game stays the same in looks)
a. Deer(search Sora deer form on Google Images): The pros of this form are: four legs, fur, instincts of a deer, hard hooves, antlers to ram people with. The cons are: the deer instinct to run away when frightened, weakness on the legs, antlers can be made useless.
b. Lion cub: This is a brown lion cub, and the pros of this form are: sharp teeth and claws, four legs, fur, roar, tail. The cons are: being smaller that a full grown lion, not as strong a a full grown lion, lion instinct can overpower him and he can lose control.
c. Merman: In this form, the pros are: having gills and lungs, swimming underwater, tail. The cons are: not being able to move on land very well, tail a burden on land.
d. Dragon(search sora dragon form on Google images): He is a large blue-green dragon in this form, and the pros are: flying, breathing fire, strong tail, teeth and claws. The cons are: when he swallows ice or too much water, his flames are weakened, his wings can be rendered useless (by say, tying them together), he can be cornered so he can't use his wings.
e. Dog (search sora dog form on Google images): He is a brown dog in this form. The pros are: enhanced senses, can leap far, wolf instincts, strong jaws and claws. The cons are: the wolf instinct can sometimes overpower him, he can be distracted sometimes, too many scents can confuse his sense of smell.
2. He can shoot ice out of his hands. The ice "bullets" act like missiles and target and follow the target.
3. He can run at high speeds when he activates the freezing power in his feet. His feet will then freeze the ground, adding to his speed. Without the ice, he can run at speeds of about half the speed of sound. With the ice, it adds about 50 mph. At this, he must maintain his high metabolism.
4. He can summon the Keyblade, but the chemicals in his supersuit prevent him from using it with it on. The Keyblade is a sword-like weapon, only shaped pretty much like a giant key. The "teeth" of the Keyblade are sharp, and this is a power infused weapon that can open some doors with a keyhole-lock on it.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===
Likes: Swimming, watching sunsets, disobeying orders from any kind of leader, having fun in his morphs, racing, and watching sunsets and sunrises.
Dislikes: Poachers, villains, peaceful music, dull moments, small places, annoying people, and places underground.
Strengths: ease the mood with a little joking around when people are upset, being ready for battle, being protective of his friends (even though he has so none of them yet..), helping the helpless
Weaknesses: Being not-too-smart and thus sometimes easily tricked, too stubborn and ignorant a lot, he can sometimes get too angry if an enemy gets on his nerves, short patience
Skills: Honed senses, quick agility, jumps longer distances than most people, focusing on something like a target
Equipment: Ice-blue goggles, Keyblade(see POWERS)

Habits/Quirks: sometimes over-stubborn/ignorant, will go off alone without telling anyone, secretly freezing people's feet to the ground, getting on peoples' nerves

Personality: stubborn, ignorant, keeps his problems to himself, somewhat quiet, can be goofy and off-track (rarely!), sometimes falls into deep thought

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Mother; Unknown(never met his mother), Father; Unknown(same). Closest thing to family is the Destiny Islands and it's residents that raised him
Place of Origin: Unknown(he doesn't remember). Closest thing is Destiny Islands(a secluded place off the coast of California)(made-up).
History: He doesn't remember anything before the age of 4 years old, which was when he first started living on Destiny Islands. He has always secretly wondered about his real family.

One day, just a few months ago, while Sora playing with his friends on Destiny Islands...

"Come on, Sora, you can do better than that!"

"Wait up, Riku!"

Sora and his friend, Riku, were racing down to the edge of the beach. Their other friend, Kairi, was watching them, and she laughed at the what Sora said next.

"Aw, man! That's the tenth time you've beaten me this week!" Sora exclaimed, exhausted. Then, the three friends heard two voices calling.

The first one was a male, calling "Riku! Time for dinner!" It was Riku's dad calling him inside.

"Man, I can't believe that he still treats me like a kid!" Riku said as he ran home.

The second voice was a female, saying "Kairi! Come inside, dear!" This time, it was Kairi's mom calling her in.

"Oh well. See you tomorrow, Sora!" Kairi called as she went home.

Sora, seeing as his friends were going home now, he went to the place where he slept. It was a little alcove near the ocean side, and he had made himself a small bed. He lay down in it, and quickly fell asleep.

"Huh... What.. AHHHH!"

Sora instantly snapped up in his bed. He had had a nightmare, where someone had told him something that seemed important;
"You are the ice, the creature, and the key. Your destiny has been locked away for 14 years. It is time to awaken. Your time is now. You are.. the Ice Bullet.

Sora thought carefully, looking down. Suddenly, he realized that he wasn't wearing his own clothes anymore. He was wearing a light blue jumpsuit with darker blue sleeves, leggings, shoes, and a belt that had a symbol with an iceberg in it. He found out that he was wearing dark blue goggles on his head.

"What.. No.."

Suddenly, Sora remembered one more thing the voice in his dream had said.

"You will have rivals. They will come after you at the stroke of midnight."

Sora quickly looked at his clock. 11:59. That meant he only had one minute.

"If I stay here, then they'll go after my friends, too... I need to leave the island."

This was a very hard decision for Sora to make. These people had raised him. But that was why he needed to leave. To protect his friends. Sora quickly got up and packed a small sack of food and water. He then walked out to the edge of the water.

Time to go.

Sora began running across the ocean, his feet freezing a path over the water that he could run on. Run. He was running at a very high speed. Sora somehow knew[//i] how to use the powers.

[i]"Run, run. I need to save my friends."

He looked at his watch. 12:00. Midnight.

Suddenly, the sky directly above him turned pitch black, and he heard screams. At that moment, thousands of evil, flying creatures fell from the darkness, and began following him. He easily lost them, but he knew they were still following him.

"They'll be able to track me down. I can't be Sora anymore.

Sora knew this. He knew it all too well. He couldn't be Sora anymore. He wasn't. He was..

"I am.. The Ice Bullet.

Sora ran. He ran all night. Just a while before sunrise, he reached a city. He zoomed into a dark alleyway, and pulled one person aside.

"Excuse me, sir. Could you tell me where we are?" Sora asked the man.

"You're in Jump City, young man. Now might I ask who you are?" The man asked.

"Me? You can call me.. the Ice Bullet."Sora AKA Ice Bullet Images%3Fq%3DSora%2Bdeer%2Bform%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D557%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=121&vpy=7&dur=4501&hovh=362&hovw=139&tx=89&ty=193&oei=zDM8TaWFI8SBgAf1l5SaCA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0Sora AKA Ice Bullet Images%3Fq%3DSora%2Bdeer%2Bform%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D557%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=121&vpy=7&dur=4501&hovh=362&hovw=139&tx=89&ty=193&oei=zDM8TaWFI8SBgAf1l5SaCA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Last edited by DragonEmerald98 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Never actually playes Kingdom Hearts myself, but you make it sound cool. good luck getting approved, I hope to RP with you soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks. I've been waiting for a few hours. I think that the moderators are asleep. Oh yeah, and I changed up a couple parts in the real Kingdom Hearts storyline. So this isn't the entirely correct storyline. Like he never knew his parents. He really knew his parents all his life. I made that part up. Actually, I changed Sora a lot. I took my favorite elements of some of my favorite characters, such as Kid Flash's speed, then I changed them up a bit to make it unique, then I added my own ideas to him. Mix it all together, and you get; Sora with a secret identity which is ICE BULLET!!... Seriously, the moderators just won't look at my application!
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Sora AKA Ice Bullet 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Their are no moderators on right now. You and many others are waiting to be accepted, just be patient.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Trying.. so... hard!!!!!!! I've WAITED.. FOR a bunch of HOURS.. I'm terrible at self-control...
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Oh yeah, and I gave Sora a last name. Justice. I got it from some person's story when someone asked Sora what his name was, he said "Just Sora" and the person took that into his thick head, and said "Alright then. Nice to meet you, Sora Justice." I think the other guy might have had a little TOO thick of a head!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm currently awaiting a response on two of my characters. I've been waiting for days, but they don't usually stay offline for so long. So don't worry, this is uncommon, you'll be seeing more of them or they wouldn't be able to hold their place in the top poster category.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm

A little patience goes a long way
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 am

Alright.. I guess you're right. Be back later!
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 am

DragonEmerald,

Unfortunately I live in another time zone and was happily dreaming in my bed. Alright on to the evaluation.

Shapeshifting is fine, but I'd like to see some pro's & con's for each form. Now I have to assume that for instance the dragon form can fly, breath fire and is quite large. I could be wrong here since you didn't specify something, so to avoid confusion I'd like you to add some information to them.

The keyblade. I didn't play Kingdom Hearts, so you'll have to explain what this is. Just a sword? Or does it have some special properties?

Ice bullets are fine, since I expect them to be only useful in large numbers. Speed is acceptable too, although again I'd like an indication of how fast it is.

Finally, your last resort power. I assume this would work quite nicely, yet it's overdoing it really? Do you really need this power? As it is now I'd refuse it since it's simply to overpowered. There is also a rule on the board, one that I can't seem to find right now, that states you can only have 3 powers. Shapeshifting, Ice projectiles and speed make 3 powers, I won't count the keyblade since it's equipment really.

Please add the things I asked for and drop a reply so I'll have another look.

Canace: I think I've posted if I forgot anyone let me known, so post a link to those two apps here and I'll have a look at them.

Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:39 am

There you go! I changed it! And I just got rid of the last resort power because what you said to do to make it acceptable confused me. And I described the Keyblade. Oh yeah, and I thought you might think I was pushing it if he could open any lock with it, so I decided that he can only do it if he is calm and focused, and if it is compatible with the Keyblade. The Keyblade is a weapon of light.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 am

I don't see anything else wrong with your app.

APPROVED

As for adding images, there is a button on the screen where you reply in which you put the link towards you image. Then it'll display the image. Alternatively you could add it manually by tying the following: [*img]link to image[*/img]. Without the * symbols. I wanted to add that to my previous post, but forgot.. obviously.

Anyway, have fun!
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 am

Thanks! Now, off to Jump City!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 pm

This application is already improved but I had a few questions. They will not cvhange the APPROVED status.

I know that the speed of light is 300,000 km per second. Comes down to 1,079 million kilometres per hour. If you're character can already run that fast, why have ice under his feet to add a mere 50 mph? Half the speed of light is still quite a bit tooooo fast in my book.

Can he run like that all the time? That's quite plausible ain't it? He'd also be able to form ice that fast. I would advise you to reconsider these two parts.

Furthermore, please watch out for language. Kingdom Hearts or not, that's a whole different universe. Don't mix them up too much, we have members who do not know of said universe. I only got a minimal amount of information on it due to some GBA game back in the days....

Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Oh. Well, he can't run like that all the time. He doesn't have super-endurance, you know! He gets tired after running for too long. And as for the ice, I had absolutely NO idea what the speed of light was! All I knew is that it's faster than the speed of sound! So I just decided on 50 mph. Besides, I got the ice+ effect idea from this one time that I was running outside, and I accidentally started to run on top of ice. After a few seconds of getting my balance, the ice added to my current running speed. Oh yeah, and if half the speed of light is too fast in your book, then what about the Flash? I know that Flash can run at almost the speed of light. So why not Ice Bullet running at half that speed? And I think that Kid Flash can run at some fraction of the speed of light as well.

Concerning the matter of Kingdom Hearts, the only things from that that I'll use are the Keyblade and Destiny Islands, along with the characters Riku and Kairi. Other than that, Sora is going to talk like a Teen Titans character. Oh yeah, and the history part is up until the moment I joined this RP. So he isn't a Teen Titan yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora AKA Ice Bullet   Sora AKA Ice Bullet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora AKA Ice Bullet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next