Posts : 1920
Join date : 2012-11-14
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in the background of Life
Villain or good guy?: Neutral
|Subject: Alyssandra Marie Dèsirèe Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:46 am|| |
Ally, Alice, Alicia, CiCiAge:
True NeutralIs this a canon?:
«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»Hair Color:
6'08" (14'08" half-demon form)Weight:
210lb (500LB Half Demon Form)Other Traits:
Her true form has green tinted skin, gives her horns, pure colored eyes, bat-like wings, and a spade tail.
«««SKILL SET»»»Main Power Origins:
SkillsExceptional Capoeira Fighter
- Demonic Heritage: Ally is the coupling between a demon and human being similar to the likes of Raven. That is mostly as far as the comparison goes, as instead of supernatural mental abilities, Ally instead inherits supernatural physical abilities that seem to empowered further by her emotions. Because of this she suppresses her more demonic nature to blend in, and only on a few occasions lets The Beast- or Savage Nymph out. Even with this restraint, Ally is still physically superior to human beings in general. Her half-demon form grants her an array of natural weapons like her tail, wings, teeth, talons or claws.
- Succubus' Touch: Her father being a powerful Incubi Lord, grants her access to an ability like that of a succubus. Through bare physical contact, Ally can consciously drain the vital essence of a victim within thirty minutes. This doesn't factor in the victim's prior health status and may be shorter than it actually is. For point of clarification, "vital essence" in this case refers to the "soul" or "spirit" of the victim, and naturally has no effect on soulless or inanimate constructs. Spirits and the like however, are very vulnerable. In addition, Ally can alternatively transfer some of her own vital essence (or any she had recently taken) through physical contact. Using it for herself or others will heal injuries.
- Unholy Strength: As aforementioned, Ally's physical abilities (strength in particular) are all capable of reaching levels impossible normally for human beings. This is a double egded sword though, as while not using her half-demon form, her human body has greater trouble keeping up with her feats of strength. At her base biological level, Ally can lift two small cars (about 5 tons) over her head with relative ease. But as aforementioned, her strength can further increase through the use of her emotions. Doing so enables her to reach an elevated state of focus similar to that of Raven when using her powers, and the stronger an emotion is the higher and quicker she gains strength. Typically Joy is what she feels when fighting people. The current max that she can normally reach is 20 tons.
- Unholy Endurance: Contrary to what you might think, Ally's body is NOT super durable. Infact, it is quite easy to inflict damage- even using her half-demon form. The only difference is that her half-demon form has more of a resistance to energy based attacks than her human form, and also makes her mostly unaffected by disease, poison/intoxicants, and bacteria or pathogens. Regardless of form, Ally's Unholy Endurance is more so that her pain tolerance enables her to keep fighting (even if impaled) through pain- physical or mental. Her stamina is also hard to match, able to go a long long time without the need for sleep if left alone.
- Tainted Soul: Ally DOES have some ability to manipulate her soul, visible has green glowing energy or flames. Other than enabling her to strike normally intangible targets like spirits, she can quickly reinforce parts of her body to withstand attack by using her own soul like a barrier. She can only cover small parts of her body, like a couple of her limbs though. She can withstand up to 5 tons of force.
- Supernatural Senses: Part of the throwback genes further back in her heritage, Ally's senses are all highly accute to a frightening degree. You ever smell a ghost before? What do they smell like you might ask? Ally knows! This is just one example of such but she can also see ghosts, likewise detect people using magic to be invisible or similar. In essence, if it has a soul, is alive, or gives off spiritual energy she can see, smell, hear and feel it. The actual range or distance seems to vary on how focused she chooses to be with any of the given senses. But typically it matches those of animals.
- Regeneration: Using her reserves of spiritual energy, Ally's body will heal at a variable rate once damage is suffered. This also triggers an adrenaline high, allowing her to withstand even greater degrees of pain without passing out. Which is very useful considering how painful it is when her body has to snap bones back into place. On the downside, the more she heals, the less pain she starts to feel and the less she will heal after awhile. Small injuries take seconds to fill heal, more severe injuries several minutes. Regrowing a limb would take a whole day.
Olympian Level Agility
Silver: By itself, Silver only seems to give her a rash and make her uncomfortable via allergic reaction. In theory if she was in her true form, this would happen 100% of the time. It should be noted that if Silver is also blessed, it has a burning-like effect.
Blessed Magic/Items: While in her human form, Ally is less affected by the effects of traditional "holy" spells or items. However, exposure to such will still weaken her powers and likewise prevent her from being able to transform at all. And this just includes such things as a whole. Variants designed to combat her kind are still more effective against her than they would be a human, and become twice as lethal after she has transformed. Combined with silver, these effects increase further. In addition, magic or spells designed to counter her kind can be effective.
Senses: Her senses being more accute means something that exploits one of those senses are much more effective against her.
Being Trapped: Not something encountered often, due to her confidence in her ability to physically break free. But the few times she would find herself "trapped" will cause Ally to freak out. She will stop whatever she was doing and do whatever it takes to no longer feel trapped, at the expense of anything else.
Carnal Beast: Ally being a half demon and inheriting the genes of the more violent kinds of demons, means she has to be more careful. She has found her own unique way to keep it under control but it is always a pressence deep inside her soul that watches through hungry eyes. While Ally is herself not the most logical person, The Beast is even less so and runs off of adrenaline and instinct.
Loss of Control: Related to the above, Ally has developed a passive fear of her less than desirable nature and starts to panic when she feels it's influence growing stronger. She will drop whatever she is doing and try to keep away from anyone who she could seriously hurt or worse. This also feeds into her fear of being trapped, as losing control of her body is like being trapped and helpless.
Impatience: Ally prefers acting first and thinking rarely. This also extends to blurting out things at the wrong time, unless told prior to not to.
Reckless: Unrelated to her being impatient, Ally relies on her incredible physical abilities to outlast all of her opponents. That being said, she is actually quite the masochist and LOVES barreling through brick walls despite the injuries she sustains.
Silver Cross: As ironic as it would have been for an upside cross, symbolism has some importance. Due to her more destructive nature, Ally typically wears this blessed silver cross necklace to help her remain in control. It inhibits her abilities, making it take longer for her strength to ramp up for example. It also prevents her from changing forms completely, as being in her half-demon form has a greater risk for The Beast to emerge.
Tactical Gear: An assortment of protective gear that does offer SOME protection against harm. From reinforced padding in the forearms and gloves, to a ballistic protective hannya mask. In addition, the mask has a built in voice masker.
Alice is at first glance not at all what you'd expect a half-demon to be, you'd be surprised to learn that she had any relation to one. She has a sweet childish glee about her, and goes out of her way to help others if they ask or need it- especially in the way of fitness. Above all else she is something of a health nut, and a very physical kind of girl. She's a huge masochist in this same vein, which explains much about how she loves exercise or fighting. Yes, this sweet and kind hearted girl is equally happy to fight someone- which hints at a more sadistic nature. Ally's just looking to enjoy herself though, and views fighting as indulging some of her vices when she can't get wasted. Though she usually restrains herself, not wanting to seriously hurt or kill someone.
But below all of that is a purely carnal creature that disregards anything that does not bring itself satisfaction. Purely primal, if it hungers it will eat. If something threatens it, it will kill it. Just imagine your stereotypical demon reduced to baser instinct.
Overall, Ally is someone that marches to the beat of her own drum, and just trying to enjoy the most of life she can. While sharing the experience with any number of people she can!
«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»Family Members: "It's a secret~"Place of Origin:
Ally was born and raised in a travelling circus somewhere in Europe. Her mother was one of the acrobats, and her father (at the time) was something of a magician. There were rumors floating around though that claimed he actually had dealings with The Devil, or WAS The Devil himself. To which his father played up the part in true showmanship fashion. Only it was soon revealed that these rumors had a grain of truth to them. He WAS infact a demon, a lord to be exact. He had left some time before Ally was actually born, initially showing no signs of her heritage as she grew up in the circus life.
Naturally she become part of the acrobats' act, and showed great talent for it. She also displayed other impressive physical abilities. But it was about the time she hit puberty that her demonic heritage finally revealed itself in a very traumatic way. So much so that she actually ran away, unable to deal with what she did. That was when she was found by... her older sister. Or atleast someone who initially claimed to be so, revealing that she was like her. And she offered to take her back to where she belonged. She agreed but only after she got her affairs in order.
After that, Ally had a much stranger life than she was used to. Her half-sister lived in the lap of luxury, thanks in no small part to their father's endeavors in the mortal realm. In addition to running the day to day affairs, her older sister was tasked with waiting for any potential "siblings" to surface and bring them into the fold as soon as possible. Later down the road, one such sibling was found. A younger sister that had a tendency to "borrow" things and never give them back.
Eventually Ally decided to move out to the states- having visited it plenty of times in the past, and she had one place in mind for it's sunny beaches. Jump City!
It was lost to The Void!
Last edited by Megalomaniac on Tue May 26, 2020 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posts : 4486
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 26
Location : The hollowed end...
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil