Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Contemplating Existence (Open) Vote_lcapContemplating Existence (Open) Voting_barContemplating Existence (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Contemplating Existence (Open) Vote_lcapContemplating Existence (Open) Voting_barContemplating Existence (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Contemplating Existence (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

Contemplating Existence (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 11:18 pm

It was a clear night for stargazing at the observatory to witness celestial events. In the past months Solgaleo have loved this abandon structure the first moment he laid eyes on it. He found himself coming here whenever he felt down by losing himself in the stars above. After all astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another. This is why Solgaleo found himself back inside the quite Observatory night, to help him look upward rather then down at his own shadow. Walking inside his armed boots made loud echos, he came in uniform as Robin said that walking around in uniform outside of job helps get the person to get use wearing it and the weight. He remembered Robin also saying how when he once wore Batman suit that the cape felt like an circus tent. It also was a way of exercise given he was wearing metal armor. Getting up to the second floor he found himself in the ash dome with the telescope still in pristine condition which was mostly because of his vigilant preservation of the building. With a smile the young teen took the seat in front of the telescope and looked through it to began observing the celestial sphere.
Back to top Go down
Titan News!
Titan News!

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 11:45 pm

Darkness filled the room Sol was in silently stars that replicate the sky he looked at one by one. A young what looked to be a 14 year old girl entered and held up her black gloved hand forming a mini plant that looked like earth as she smiled warmly to him. ”You are something we can’t even tell you what you are....” she said simply walking in a circle around the inner walls of the room  letting the planet float up to her fingertips.

”Other thank you are much like us… while being something much different… can you make planets yet…? Have you eaten one?” She asked as she let the planet float up into the air before falling making the whole room turn zerogravity. She floating up a few feet before it landed in her hand it cracking the cracks glowing bright like lava as the zero gravity cut off she landing safely on her feet as the mini earth exploded.

”I see you still have yet to find your eyes…. Its sad… I wanted to see their color…” She waved her hand around the exploding earth making the explosion gel contained into an orb that slowly morphed into a black crystal ball. She lifting it up looking through it ”Egypt… A Cave… Shrine… Blood… and then… “ she looked above the ball resting her lips on it  her nose resting on the top of it. ”And then your eyes left you… filled with lies…. Such a poor unfortunate soul…” She paused staring at him a bit. ”I suppose soul may end up being the wrong word wouldn’t it…?” She asked flatly to him.

Spoiler:

((OOC: Thank you for participating.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:31 am

As he trace the lines of Aqua the lens was filled with darkness. Frowning as he figured something came loose in the telescope he tried fiddling with a few mobs to no avail. Giving a sigh he back away and found his eyes widened as he realized the entire room had been engulfed in darkness. His heart began to quicken as he channeled photons to his fist in anticipation of a attack. His rising anxiety changed to confusion and awe as Stars began to form from the darkness. He could see a replica of the Great Rift forming without a missing detail. A pink haired young girl appeared before him which somewhat startled him due to still being on edge due to have no idea what's going on. Granted he can easily get out of there is needed but there was an subconscious pull that told him to stay.

His eyes once filled with fear turned to memorization as she seemingly form a celestial body above her gloved hand that bore resemblance to Earth. For some reason there was a sense of deja vu about it. As she walked around the room he watched her in unease about the way she was talking. Fist clenching as something in him told him to run, to deny this ever happened, to go back to the tower and dismiss this as some random encounter. Yet another part told him to stay, intrigued in what the girl is saying. Curious in what she is saying by not understanding who he is and who are these others that she is talking about.

Her comment regarding his powers made him stop and wonder, “I…” Why was this a hard thing to say? He had not made any planets as he cannot make that much mass. So why was he hesitating? He watched the earth like planet floating up into the air and felt the sensation of zero gravity taking place. Fascination of the globe turned to cold sweat as he watched it become molten and exploded. Solgaleo stood there paralyzed, unable to turn him away what he witnessed, the worst part that it felt familiar, too familiar.

Solgaleo continued watching the girl as she condensed the explosion into a black crystal ball. His eyes widen further in fear as she listed the things in his past. Hands shaking he racked his head as he try to figure out who she is and how she know these things. His eyes locked with her state as he finally found his voice when he finally remembered something, “I had...a dream on that r-room. Was that r-real?” While he can barely remember the dream now he can still feel the cold darkness and being bound to a chair but not much else.

(OOC Like I would not participate in anything that you make :3 )
Back to top Go down
Titan News!
Titan News!

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:49 am

She smiled brightly hearing his remembrance and tossed the crystal ball into the air clapping her hands and held them together pressing them to the side of her cheek smiling rather errierly to him. ”You do remember!” The orb the stayed in the air abnormally long fell back down and she caught it with her fingertip as she flicked it with her other hand making it spin ”It was very real.” The orb emitting a voice. “Recreate the Multiverse that I destroyed” She let the orb fall on the ground the letting it shatter the fragments shining like stars as they started to float around them slowly.

”That line made us curious… for you see… someone with your powers… who would have destroyed a multiverse… is typically one of us only… we actually destroyed our own multiverse as well… we being… another universes Lords of chaos… one of our members went missing when we made our way over here… he was a shapeshifter… we were hoping it was you… but after looking into you more… we found that sadly untrue… the others lost interest in you but…” she started to walk closer to him. ”I still am curious about you… I feel the need… to learn… more…”

(OOC How kind of you to say xp)
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 3:34 am

Solgaleo shifted in unease at the pink haired girl, his spine shivered as ominous dread crept upward. His channeled photons ceased as he lost focus with the sensation of doom throbbing within him. The beat of his heart rose to pounding and his breaths became swifter. Eyes locked on the orb in the air. Screams of denial roared in his skull as he try to think of any logical reason that this was a trick, a ploy, a trap, but he can't. Tears ran down his face as the world around him seem to shatter much like the shattered orbs. “Haah...haah...haah” No, this was a lie. He refuses to accept it.

Deny

Deny

Haah...haaah….haah”

Parts of his brain began to shut down, knees dropping to the floor as he vision dulled.

No….

No…

No…

No…

No…

No!

"Hah… Hah… Hah… Hah… Hah, hah….Urr…. "

Powerful arms adorn in Roman ornate manica embrace him tightly, his face was pressed against something metallic. He was unable to discern more hue to his mind splitting at the seams yet he could feel a strong hand rubbing his back in a attempt to sooth him. His breathing was still irregular and he felt wetting himself. Tears continue to ran down his face as he mumbled incomprehensible gibberish.

“Ssh, ssh catlaster it's going to be okay, I'm here now.” Legate said in a sisterly tone as she try to calm Solgaleo down. She was a big in real life as she was in the dreams being at over six feet tall. Kneeling on one knee she was doing her best to try to make sure her ward does not suffer more of a mental breakdown. A sigh of irritation escape her lips as she looked down at the miserable wreck in her arms, at least he did not break the fabric of space this time. Turning her head she glared at the girl, red eyes glowing between the black bangs of her pixie cut. “Congratulations cane, you sent him into shock. I applaud your delicate handling,” She spat out in a sarcastic manner, “Well vacca stulta spit out whatever questions you have before I go over there and stuff you into a bronze bull,”
Back to top Go down
Titan News!
Titan News!

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 4:28 am

This was not according to plan… but it was still… exactly what she wanted. SHe started to grin wider and wider seeing him panic.Seeing the woman appear she giggled and floated a foot into the air and crossed her legs and sat in mid air with one leg over the other. She interlocked her fingers with each other and rested her chin on the back of them as she watched it all play out. Before giggling ”WHy thankyou i do enjoy making other children cry, it's why my mother loathed me, but i killed her don’t worry she's no longer an issue.” she then pawed the air with her black hand making it look like claws from a monster esc cat.

”Whell me-yow to you to.” she said in a sassy manned before reverting her hand. ”Oh and you can very much try but i doubt it will end out well for your little brother. That's who he is right? Caaaause that’s the vibe i'm getting here. You see” She kicked off of thin air floating higher up twirling a bit as she did so. ”I know whatever i say to threaten you or do to you would bounce off you but if i threatened to lets say cause the whole public to see him as a monster or something really ****ed upthatd go and get your painties in a bunch now wouldn’t it?”

She snapped her fingers making the room into a enclosed tunnel space with various tunnel entrances that had railroads all coming too and from them covering the entire ground SOl seeming to be tied up now on one of them as the sound of a train was growing near. ”Or maybe i could be the child i am and take something i saw from a show i saw growing up, tying someone who cries like a little girl to a railroad track and mix it up a bit my making it russian roulette style!” she said proudly and with a laugh. And held up a pointer finger

”And before you waste time like the usual hero and ask me what's my motive… I personally have literally none and am totally doing this just to see how it plays out… that and i really wanna see that bull of yours and maybe if i'm lucky you’ll bring me a pretty wooden pony! Or poppy flowers! Ohh or how about a segal for me to enjoy while on a raft in the ocean! Oh and you have 5… 4… 3….” she began as the ground rumbled as the train sound neared closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 4:29 pm

The Roman Goddess rolled her eyes as she gently beat the back of Solgaleo head as she held him close. ‘Great I’m dealing with a omnipotent man child’, Bellona thought in annoyance as she began analyzing the situation and planning routes to make a tactical retreat too. There were too many unknown variables for her liking as she does not know the capabilities of this wrench which made her all the more annoyed at the situation. So much to her disdain she has to play along with this brat for now until she can get a better grasp of the situation. “Oh I suppose we have different tastes on making others cry then. I personally get ecstatic at war crimes especially crimes against humanity,” She chuckled darkly as her red eyes glow with embers. “War is hell after all, seeing the populace and its defenders demoralized and their spirits shatter as you lead an army to massacre civilians along with other delightful tactics is so efficient in winning a war. After all they can’t rebel if you break their spirit.” She said with a fiendish grin as she rubbed Solgaleo back, not concern in openly talking about the dark side of her sphere of influence as he already knows what she represents.

She narrowed her eyes in agitation as the wrench made an inquiry on her personal ties with Solgaleo. ‘Te futueo et caballum tuum’, she mentally cursed at the fact that the wrench was not lying that things will end badly for her ward. She is after all a fragment of herself that her ward had kept close to his heart which personally made her groan at that level of sappiness. So she only has access to what Solgaleo can and thus has no other godly power. Therefore she is practically a human being up against an omnipotent being. ‘“Heh I suppose you have good vibes then, strange as I thought those were vaginal flatulence I was hearing from you.” She commented in a sassy manner as she continue to go along with this farce. Her demeanor darken as the harlot went to make threats towards Solgaleo, ”Well cane that would indeed draw my ire but it’s nothing new you see. Have you ever heard of the common saying ‘A million a statistic, One is a tragedy’? I will simply bring devastation to those who wish harm on Solgaleo as I haved before. Like that one time when a few alien gods decided to snatch him away from me under the absurd notion that he is causing the destruction of the Multiverse. In retaliation I did what I do best, invoke war and chaos, I have brought their subjects empires to total war. As their planets burned in radioactive fires I butchered their gods for all to see before going on my merry way with Solgaleo. And given the chance I would be thrilled to do it all over again, no matter how many billions stand between me and Solgaleo.” She said in malicious glee at the prospect of committing genocide, she would do anything for her little brother, if she must soak the entire universe in the blood of heathens than so be it.

Her hands clench in stirring anger as she felt Solgaleo whisk away from her arms and now tied to a railroad track. She stood up with a snarl as she faced the pink wrench who dare attempt to put Solgaleo in harm's way. ‘filius canis’ she mentally cursed as she took in the situation. There was no saying what kind of ropes were currently tying him down so even if she generates Artemis dagger there is no certainty it will cut and with the mental state he is in he can’t concentrate enough to teleport them out of there. The Roman Goddess gave a groan at the situation but there was one option left, a option that is in her birthright. She strode over to her brother to stand above him. In her left hand she formed Mjölnir, an fake that pales in comparison to the real Mjölnir of legends but it will serve it’s purpose as an medium. It began to thrum in ever increasing pitch as it’s nordic engraving emits a electric blue glow. “A hero? Well I suppose that is not too far off, war heros are praised for mass murder if it’s to the sound of trumpets and in large numbers.”  She commented as she lifted the hammer and aimed to where the sound the coming from. “A wooden pony you say? I can certainly bring you that along with a few weights and beef bones.” She replied sarcastically while waiting to see a train to come into veiw. If there was an actual train she would release Mjölnir building energy into a wide, unrestrained beam of plasma to evaporate the coming train.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Titan News!
Titan News!

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:24 pm

She laughed a bit shaking her head ”I see it more as we do it for different reasons! I like all of that as well, there's so much chaos caused in those things, and death, my friend loved to bring those ones back to cause more chaos, wars are absolutely amazing!.” She nodded clapping her hands loving every word the woman said about war. She stared a ther blankly for a moment before adding in a ”Mam i know we are being rude to each other but there is no need to add in the talk of the release of gas from sexual organs. I mean you're holding a child that's like likely at my age or one year off.”

She said before looking her off and waving her hand to wave her off but not pointing it at her. [color=pink]”People of this world are so crude around children I swear. She shook her head ”Nope but i guess it's something that will make you say something righteous and moving that would make any crowd look to you in admiration!” she said in a smartassy way before laying on her back in the air lying one leg over the other as she created a magazine in her hands with her black glove and started to read the magazine as the woman went on and one about something about the kid or what ever she really was tuning her out at this point.

I mean she was reading all about how some cartoon character was going to become the leader of his village or something, she really didn’t know it was hard to follow along to be honest there were too much words. She lowered her magazine and watched the woman go over to her brother with a smirk. ”No i meant a superhero who doesn’t kill it's totally different you should get with the times. You'd sound less stupid that way.”

She teased before giggling ”Perfect I’d love that thank you!” She said the train came at them but passed through her as the beam shot out the beam would then as the illusion faded shoot through the side of the building destroying it. Making the girl giggle and make her magazine fade away as she floated back into a standing position. ”Wow you destroyed public property! How rude!” She's floating down once the woman would look to her she would see he holding Sols unconscious body.

”You should stay off the drugs it's making you see things, you even just dropped your brother to attack a wall! I had to rush over to grab him just so he wouldn’t hurt his head! Us children are still developing so hitting our heads is very bad for us. You know i don’t think you're a good role model for him” She said as she waved her hands making the floor vanish besides 2 circles she and the woman would now be standing on she gently kissed Sol’s forehead before holding him off to the side ”but if you really want to we can play this fun game don't drop the baby!” She then would drop him watching the woman carefully to see what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 1:26 am

“Ah! I glad we both found something in common, most of my friends simply do not see the glory in it, to watch society break down and have them tear at each other in name of survival” For once since Bellona met the wrench she laughed alongside her in that moment. She continued to do so when she saw the blank stare at Bellona’s insult, ”HAH! Oh please I have soiled his ears from the get go in a matter of fact. They knew damn well who they were giving Solgaleo to at that moment. Hell they would had have a better chance at preserving his innocence if they had sended him off too Satan.” All things considered Bellona had thought of simply tossing Solgaleo over a very tall cliff to get rid of the pest and get back to the front lines of impending doomsday. But no, Terra and Ananke snared her into the pact that forced her to take the boy and run to the edge of creation itself. Bellona spent the first week displaying her in depth knowledge of the more crass side of the spoken language till Terra caught wind and gave her an earful.

For the second time that evening she rolled her eyes at the continued smartassery and childish antics. Granted it was her short failing in not realizing the wrench wouldn't have bothered to listen to anything to say. After all to children the adults are boring. She gave a blink at her comeback who seemed to have missed the point she was trying to make. ”Oh please, those spandex snubs are pansies and undeserving of the title Superhero.” She shot back at the rebuttal. She hid her annoyance on seeing the trickery that reminded her of trickster gods she wanted to shove a boot down their throats. But despite being tricked it taught her a valuable piece of information, that the girl powers is most likely be mainly illusions and not total reality control however she is not certain yet. Glancing towards the hole in the wall she was not concerned in properly damage as A she is the god damned goddess of destruction and B, Solgaleo can easily fix it. Her teeth grinded in anger as she see the filthy harlot holding Solgaleo now passed out body before letting a short laugh escaped her, “Ahaha! You recited my words in the latter, but I suppose desperate times called for desperate measures. But hey, while I had already drop him on a few occasions I say he turned alright-ish.” Bellona joked as she recalled the times that in her defense she had drop Solgaleo off her horse in the midst of battles. But it's not her fault for the rough handling of Solgaleo, last time she checked fertility was not in her sphere of influence, She narrowed her eyes at the proposed fun game, now second guessing herself whether it's real or an illusion. ”The only one here who is allowed to drop his ass is me,” She commented while letting her hammer disappear, ”But congrats, you found my weakness. Now, should I bother pleading for his safety or do I need to catch him?” Bellona said in a sassy manner.
Back to top Go down
Titan News!
Titan News!

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 3:12 am

She smiled brightly hearing her rebuttal to their common interests. ”I can see why that boy likes you so much you seem like a wonderful woman! Maybe some time we can laugh about this and become acquaintances that sometimes tries to kill each other!” She announced excitedly. She shrugged simply saying she was foul mouthed around him before. ”Yeah but i'm still an innocent wittle girl who don’t need no lady parts talk for at least another 4 years so says my sister so shoosh your foul mouth!.”

She smiled brightly hearing her rebuttal to their common interests. ”I can see why that boy likes you so much you seem like a wonderful woman! Maybe some time we can laugh about this and become acquaintances that sometimes tries to kill each other!” She announced excitedly. She shrugged simply saying she was foul mouthed around him before. ”Yeah but i'm still an innocent wittle girl who don’t need no lady parts talk for at least another 4 years so says my sister so shoosh your foul mouth!.” ashe said waving her hand over her own mouth making her mouth vanish then waved it back over making it reappear.

She smirked hearing her comment about the heroes here. ”Whell thats a rude thing to say about your little brother.” She mocked simply. She giggled hearing her talk about the times she dropped him in the past but sighed when she seemed to be mellow about the whole thing now. ”Whell it's no fun if you don’t panic.” She gently kissed the boy’s cheek a childish peck before walking over to her seemingly in thin air before the illusion faded that she had made showing that the floor never changed.

”And you clearly are seeing through my power since i feel it weakening now that you're starting to question if they are illusions or not.” She held him out to her. ”Besides… i wanted to play with him not you. And he’s passed out… guess I’ll just have to see him in the next phase then with the others.” She said with a sigh seeming unafraid of being so close to this woman.

She said waving her hand over her own mouth making her mouth vanish then waved it back over making it reappear. She smirked hearing her comment about the heroes here. ”Whell thats a rude thing to say about your little brother.” She mocked simply. She giggled hearing her talk about the times she dropped him in the past but sighed when she seemed to be mellow about the whole thing now. ”Whell it's no fun if you don’t panic.” She gently kissed the boy’s cheek a childish peck before walking over to her seemingly in thin air before the illusion faded that she had made showing that the floor never changed. ”And you clearly are seeing through my power since i feel it weakening now that you're starting to question if they are illusions or not.”

She held him out to her. ”Besides… i wanted to play with him not you. And he’s passed out… guess I’ll just have to see him in the next phase then with the others.” She said with a sigh seeming unafraid of being so close to this woman.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 6:29 pm

The roman goddess gave no rebuttal in this exchange of banter, merely listening to the cosmic being. Noticing the illusions fading away and the girl holding the boy to her, the Roman took the boy into her arms. ”It’s a shame he did pass out, but I assure when this ‘next phase’ happens he will not be crippled in fear, he will be standing and prepared for anything” Bellona stated dryly in agreement as she looked at her ward, inwardly sighing on having to quicken Solgaleo training. With recent events he will have to grow up fast if he wish to defend himself, let alone, but forging a sword takes time and she fear that he will break under the pressure. Beneath that fear she held a glimmer of belief for Solgaleo, and it was that belief that made her stay at his side. Even when she was engaged in a fatal duel with IT she believed in Solgaleo, believed in his potential. No matter how many times the his self destructive cycle repeats she still believed in him.
Back to top Go down
Titan News!
Titan News!

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 9:45 pm

She smiled brightly and bounced on her toes. ”Wonderful! I can’t wait to see him all grown up… i have he gets better fast enough... We'll be moving on here very soon, i'm not sure if we'll contact him again for this next one though. Desmond says he wants to try and trick the players into thinking that they have to kill each other in the game and stuff and i don't want to see him passed out that whole time. I may just watch him and his friends from afar till then. He’s fun to watch, especially with his blond friend, he's the perfect example of chaos.”

“That and Lonic broke his one friend so it's funny watching her slowly break down over time.”
she said with a giggle. She skipped back up into the air holding her hands behind her back humming before spinning on her toes looking back down to her and Sol. ”Oh and don’t let IT eat him… it causes a lot of chaos… i would hate to kill it so i can keep my new toy alive~” SHe said almost teasingly to her before spinning happily in the air and vanishing as police sirens went off in the distance coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 1:32 am

Bellona let a smirk break through her poker face as she held onto Solgaleo, ”Nice to know you are eager for his growth, Be is not someone to underestimate if he gets it together,” She stated as she recall the times where Solgaleo was as his peak, standing tall and full of fire till IT came to challenge his will, it always end with IT proving its will was superior. Her eyes narrows as the girl spoke the next tidbit of information, ”It would be truly unbecoming of a warrior if he was incapable in a battle.” She said in agreement with the girl while also being suspicious of the girl telling her this. A low chuckle escape her at the comment of Sol’s comrade being a fine example of chaos, if only Gavilain was in Solgaleo possession again for Bellona got a feeling Solgaleo could had have a chance to impress these chaotic beings with Gavilain. Watching the girl skip back into the air Bellona nostrils flared when she referred Solgaleo as her toy, ”IT won't devour him, so don't worry about that” She said sharply before giving a sigh after seeing the girl leave. Looking down at the boy she was glad to see he was resting peacefully for once, by underneath that she regret of having to tarnish his rest by forcing him along his training ahead of schedule. With that thought in mind she exited through the hole she made and left the scene.

[exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating Existence (Open)   Contemplating Existence (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contemplating Existence (Open)
Page 1 of 1