Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Vote_lcapOfficial Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Voting_barOfficial Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Vote_lcapOfficial Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Voting_barOfficial Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Empty
PostSubject: Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates!   Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Did you truly think that this was the first time you existed? Sure you may not have been just like you are now or your actions may have ever so slightly changed even. But You have infact been in a world much like this before I assure you my dear friend. I can count countless times and countless worlds where you have existed before, where you died before… where your enemies had been friends… where you may have even killed people you hold so dear and closely to yourself. Kid… if you truly thought you were the only you running around… you were sadly mistaken.

Let me show you another you, don’t worry, they won’t take your spot dear child, they will only find one right beside you. They may be a little angry though… it takes a great deal of a sacrifice to bring another from one world to another where they can co exist with another thems running around .Let's hope that your world can handle all your new friends because dear child… there are far more than just yous that I’m bringing here…. It wouldn’t be as much fun if it was just yous… that and there are far more stories that needed to be told before you came here.

That’s right kids this arc will be bringing in your ocs from past boots, and will gift all members who post here saying that they will be participating a free slot for 1 of their past characters. Can you bring in more than 1? Of course but you will need to use one of your main slots for any more than just 1 of your kiddos to come back.

Over time more rifts will open so to speak so in other words you can bring in whoever you want whenever you want and you don’t have to bring in all your past characters in at the same time. There is a catch as stated above, you need to give up something of your characters that you are bringing in, it could be their training skills they had, work they had done on themselves, their physical age, mental age, powers, or even just their gear.

The goal is to get them down to the base character strength of the site as it is now to match everyone else. You like everyone else can work to get those things and powers back over time though so don't worry you can get those parts back later on this mostly just for now is just to help keep these characters down to everyone else's level. If you need an acception or anything just contact me and we’ll go over it and see what we can do. Thank you all so much for sticking around and taking the time to read over this I hope this gets you all pumped up to rp again.

Last edited by Energy on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates!   Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 12:43 am

Participating with Jennifer Necowl
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates!   Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 1:30 am

Kristoff Dmitri Makarov Version 1 signs on for this contract.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates!   Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 3:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates!   Official Arc #1 / Site Event #1 - Fractured Times, And Unfinished Fates! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1