Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Learning With Friends (Open) Vote_lcapLearning With Friends (Open) Voting_barLearning With Friends (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Learning With Friends (Open) Vote_lcapLearning With Friends (Open) Voting_barLearning With Friends (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Learning With Friends (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Learning With Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Learning With Friends (Open)   Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 6:55 pm

“P-please… Just let us go… P-” A young teen girl pleaded as she stood on her knees with her arms chained out to their sides by shackles that were attached to the walls of a house with all of the windows covered thoroughly. “Something tells me that you're hoping that i have a small moment of… regret… remorse… humanity in me…”

A girl with a raspy voice said as she walked around the girl in her untied black combat boots, black leather jacket and choker collar, black skinny jeans, and a black oversized tank top. Her hair wavy white and just barely beat her skin in how pale it was. Her eyes grey, and her eye socket blacked out with make up. “Your family members hoped the same… A lot actually...they got annoying over time… so i showed them my favorite ways to get people i don't like to do what i want… and i just wanted them to shut up at that point.”

She gently caressed the side of the girl's cheek her nails painted black and were chipped a bit in polish. She leaning in more whispering to her ”You're cute for a human… I really don't want to have to change that… and i doubt you do either… So how about you stop pleading to be freed… you can talk but try to avoid sounding pitiful for now… I'm not really in the mood for foreplay after all…”

She said before shoving the girls face away tears rolling down the girl's face thinking about what must have happened to her family. The white haired girl paced around the room looking over things carefully and picked up the girl's phone looking it over tilting her head to one side “humans are more advanced than we were back then… “

She mumbled to herself tapping her chin with the device thoughtfully before walking back over to the girl and squatted down in front of her showing her the phone just inches from her face. ”You're gonna show me how to use this… and if you do so correctly then I’ll call the local authorities for you so they can try and save you so you best teach me well… Deal?” The girl nodding quickly and in a panicked fashion before starting to teach her how to do it the white haired girl raising an eyebrow when all she had to do was tough the screen.

After she did though she nodded slowly “I see… odd...but works just fine for me…. Alright.. A deal’s a deal isn’t it?”[/color] She said with a grin as the girl smiled a desperate but sad and exhausted smile nodded “thank you… The number is shorter than other ones but it’s 9-1-1” SHe said as the white haired girl typed it in and put it on speaker. “9-1-1 what's your emergency?” The girl looking to the white haired on uncertain

”I apologize miss operator but my kidnapee seems to be nervous to tell you her situation, i think she thinks i was kidding when i told her i'd let her call you.” She said with a grin and a half chuckle. “... Is this a prank-” The white hair girl cut her off frowning. ”No it’s not… Your kind shouldn’t be prank calling those who save their lives… it makes things tricky for people like you doesn’t it?” She said to the chained up girl “Yes it-” the operator started but was cut off.

”I wasn’t talking to you… Now dear please tell her your address and hope that this woman takes you seriously… if she doesn't you’ll bleed out…” She said simply to her making the girls eyes grow wide “b-bleed out…?” she asked with a shaky voice as the operator sounded like she was now quickly getting to work hearing the other girl's voice.

”I said I’ll let them try to save you… It’s not trying if there's a risk of failure… So I can’t just leave you here tied up like a present for them now can i?... don’t worry though I won’t cut a major vein… they will have a good 30 minutes to get to you and save you before you bleed out… I will make this a fair challenge… and if you quickly and clearly tell this lady your address i’ll make it quick so it doesn’t hurt you as badly… deal?”

The girl was panicking now but nodded and in a shaky voice did her best to tell the woman clearly her address. “It’s okay hun the police and paramedics are on their way you’re going to be okay” the girl cried but nodded “Thank you...” She said in a hoarse voice as the white hair smiled pleased ”Yes thank you mam, Oh and don't let her go up stairs until you cleared it out… i'm not sure there's much left and what there is she may not want to see… Give her to a good orphanage… She's a sweet girl…”

The girl started to cry out “No!” Hearing what happened to her family as the white haired girl hung up and placed the phone on the ground not worried about her prints since the humans wouldn't have her in their files to link them to her. The girl struggling now angrily but the white haired girl held her by the side of the head now looking in her eyes. ”If you struggle its only going to hurt more… that and i might but deeper than i meant to and die before they get here… “

The girl resentfully then stopped struggling as she cried pain in her eyes and face that only increased as the white haired girl bit into the area near a vital vein in her neck but not too close to it. She swallowed the chunk she took off as the girl screamed in pain. She smirking but gently kissed the side of her forehead grinning. ”You’re gonna be really ****ed up in the head after this i can tell…” she whispered to her. ”Welcome to the club…”

She said as she pulled away from the girl having left a bloody kiss on her forehead and started to leave using a pillow from the couch to wipe the blood away from her lips and made her way outside. Soon the paramedics and police came and started to rope off the area and took the now passed out nearly fully bled our girl while the whole neighborhood watched.

The white haired girl grinning as she watched them all move like ants. Humans had gotten craftier and faster… it was definitely a step up from back in her time… This would certainly make things more interesting… and far more fun...Checking the time by looking at the time on a man’s phone he was on to check the response time…. They were faster now too...noted… She then looked over hearing screams from inside when some of the police found the remains of the family making her smirk. At least their reactions were the same…
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Learning With Friends (Open)   Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 6:56 pm

As nighttime settled upon Jump City the former Sith Lord found him in another night of exploring this strange new world. Another night alone and marooned so far from home. Geryon gave a sigh as he walked down the sidewalk adorn with his brown cloak, stewing in his boiling anger as he ponder upon his past. Of how he been played so expertly and lured into a trap, granted he assumed it was his own arrogance and confidence that led to him underestimating his enemy. After all when you go so long without a proper defeat you began to subconsciously think you're invincible. It was an humbling experience if he was honest, he have forgotten what is was like to be at the absolute bottom where no one knew his name nor is there any power that his presence brings. Instead he's a nobody, a master of nothing much like the Jedi of old. Something in which he finds irony in. So with a sigh he continued his walk under the starry sky that he once took for granted.

A sudden surge of horror and rage snapped his attention back to his surroundings where he realizes he walked down into neighborhood. He must have been deeper in his thoughts then he realizes to be so out of touched with his surroundings. Quickening his pace around the bend to see the source of negative emotions he saw various police cars parked in front of a building and officers were swarming the area like a swarm of angry hornets. Most who radiated disgust and anger, they were not the only high tensioned individuals at the scene for a crowd was already forming behind the yellow tape and their fear, shock, and anger were thrumming in the air. Geryon breathed in the dark energies, drawing upon their open thoughts to discern the source of such reaction.

“...Family butchered, who could have done such a thing…”

“...Poor girl tortured…”

“...I knew this neighborhood was not safe…”

“...This was God judgment on the family…”

“...I need to buy a gun first thing in the morning…”

“...What use are Superheroes if they can't stop this…”

Having discovered what he listened for he stopped tapping upon the mob frenzy thoughts and pondered upon his findings. While he is intrigued on the reason why the torture occurred he sought to take advantage on the mob mentality. As from his study on these people social media he could see cycles and patterns, things that for the likes of him easy to manipulate it's by product, anger and fear. Extending his Force energies he began to amplify the crowd negative emotions. Soon the crowd began to show signs of aggression and shouts started to echo through the air.

“The Teen Titans are worthless!”

“The Justice System is broken!”

“Screw Robin! Scum can't be redeemed!”

“Vigilantes only care about showing off and never pay for damages!”

“**** you Police! You're always too late!”

The person who said the latter broke through the tape and tackled an officer to the ground. And like a lighter to a stack of dried kindle things escalated very quickly. The crowd mob mentality at its finest as they broke through and went after and the officers, said officers who anger have also been amplified tried to fight back with batons. Knowing the fire he set he began to distance himself and a few minutes later down the sidewalk he heard crisp cracks in the air following by distant screams. Geryon gave a smirk as he continued walking, looking forward to read tomorrow's news on police brutality and the feeling rift between the citizens and the police department. One side feeling unappreciated and not saving lives while the other feels paranoid and fearful, both provides many opportunities in which he must be pantence about if he wants to do this long game correctly and lay down the foundation for his powerbase.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Learning With Friends (Open)   Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 12:05 am

Seeing the change in the crowd made her grin more though curious for many reasons, first, The teen Titans? She could nearly scoff at that along with the justice system. What silly little things had the humans created now to look cool or resemble a more sophisticated race and claimed it as their own? Robin? Who was this Robin person? Was she the leader of something around here?

Oooo~ Vigilantes, that one sounded familiar... in her culture they weren't really needed so they were just ignored for the most part… guess the humans are just that reliant on others to help them that they chose to fall down a hole like this just  because the vigilantes chose not to step in for once. Then suddenly one shouted at the police and even tackled on to the ground making her hold the bottom of her own chin with the side of her curled pointer finger and thumb grinning more as she rested the elbow to that arm in the pit of her other arm that she held her side lightly with.

This was certainly entertaining to say the least. Seeing everything break into a full on fight she chuckled, either someone was manipulating the **** out of the humans or humans had gotten somehow even more hostile over time. Looking around she saw the man distance himself and start to head out… so… It would appear that the first option was seeming more likely than the second. Lowering her  arms she started toward the man as another man ran at her wanting to fight due to her just being there and swung her arm slamming the side of her fist into his windpipe making him choke and gag as he fell to the ground.

She without skipping a beat continued after the man. Curious as to if it was him and if it was if he’d admit it she spoke up when she neared him. She speaking in a mellow Russian accent. ”Nice work back there, the photographers for that incident will be able to paint a lovely picture with that one…. Might even over shadow my own work. Which I will have to commend you on as well if it comes to it.”
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning With Friends (Open)   Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 1:19 am

“Mm?” Geryon felt a rather peculiar presence approaching from behind, prompting him to halt his aimless walk and turned towards the speaker. If he did not knew better he would have mistaken this girl for an Rattataki for not only her appearance but also the stench the death that clings to her like dried blood. Grey eyes filled with something dark that he only ever seen in other Sith. Overall she looked like an individual who would easily fit in Dromund Kaas, the capital world of the Sith Empire. Well as far as he knows anyways, with how long he been displaced he can't be certain than anything remain the same in his galaxy far, far away. Now facing the unique individual Geryon responded in a neutral manner as if he's done nothing noteworthy, ”I'm sure your infamous deeds will certainly be in the spotlight for a few days, the media loves milking the doom and gloom of anything so the higher the shock value the higher the reception.” Geryon said in a calm manner as if he had countless conversations with the topic of murder before which to him is pretty much accurate considering his former occupation, from Imperial Scientists wanting to see what happen when a body gets turned inside out or an Imperial Cipher droning about her kills on Hoth, now that he thinks of it there weren't much conversations with a sunny deposition. ”My name is Wrath, pleased to make your acquaintance,” Geryon said in the same calm yet more respectful tone to the women who from just sensing her negative energies can tell she had a hand in the murder tonight. Not that he mind conversing with an possible sociopath as it would be obvious at this point that he is used to these kind of people.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning With Friends (Open)   Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 1:15 am

She grinned once more hearing his words and nodded a thank you to him. She was glad to hear that he thought her portrait she had painted was beautiful enough not to be forgotten. ”Well thanks to you there is even a more situation that will be attached bringing the whole scene together into the perfect picture. Civilians standing off to the side sadly watching the torn apart family being brought out and taken care of is enchanting but adding on the rage and violence of the crowd on top of that… just makes it all the more mesmerizing.”

She commended him as she walked beside him. He was an interesting man to say the least she looking him over a bit, likely a demon but could also be a humanoid creature of sorts…”If you do not mind me asking what race are you? With abilities like that you must certainly not be human due to humans lacking the ability to reach such highest in power like you portrayed back there.Or at least back in my time they weren’t” Hearing his name she rose an eyebrow but nodded to him. ”Bones…” He didn’t need to know her real name yet even if wrath was his true name or not she did not trust him yet with her real name. Who knows what information he could sap off of it.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning With Friends (Open)   Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Wrath let the commendation pass by him, while prideful he has more emotionally restraint than most Sith and just not interested in praise. Analyzing the odd specimen as he continued to walk with her at his side. "I don't mind the inquiry into my linage at all Bones, my blood was often the subject of questioning in my life. I'm a Sith hailing from the lands of Korriban. I doubt you heard of it as it's a long way's from here." He noted passively has he continue to walk. "Most of my race is capable of the feats as shown,
though there were other races that share the same abilities."
While it's unwise to share information with an stranger he doubted anyone would find use in what he says. After all it's hard to discover he is the Emperor's Wrath if he is from another galaxy all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning With Friends (Open)   Learning With Friends (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning With Friends (Open)
Page 1 of 1