Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Application Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Application Vote_lcapMy Application Voting_barMy Application Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thuban

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 pm

"You're one Stru’drik (Hell) of a detective.”
“You see this is why we can’t have good things.”
“Getting real tired of this villain routine, you all sound the same! What is it with you guys always wanting the last laugh? It’s ridiculous!”
“Last I checked I didn’t sign up to be your errand boy, I joined because this team brings me one step closer to making a change.”

My Application 11807610
My Application Axel10
My Application Bahamu10

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name (Modern): Axel Houston
Janssenian Name: ☉♃♄☿♇⧰Ъ⊩⊮⳯⳿⳼ [The Phonetic version would be: Hakau’eg]  {Means “The one who divides the heavens}
Wyrx Name: 》《〆〄〾 [The Phonetic version would be: Flaesyn] {Means “The Exalted Wyrm}
Nickname(s):
Alph
Alpha
Drake
Codename: Thuban
Alias(es):
Sumerian Name: Marduk
Age: 16 (Physically) || At least 12,000 years old in Janssenian years || Over 5,000 years old, but still only a baby in Wyrx time.
Race: Outsider
Subtype: Janssenian/Wyrx Race Hybrid

Alignment: Chaotic Good-  “The Rebel” A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Neon Blue
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 160
Other Traits: Around the longer strands of his hair are red wrappings keeping them together, black fingerless gloves. Axel has neon blue tribal markings etched into his skin, as part of some old warrior initiation tradition his people share. As his abilities grow, and his age along with it, his markings shall change as well.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
[font=Comic Sans MS]-Physiology: Janssenian/Wyrx Hybrid || Lepesyne Physiology

(Janssenian) Personal Gravity- User can manipulate their personal gravitational field, allowing them to make themselves heavy or light, cause themselves to fall toward any direction instead of the earth, levitate and adapt to the gravity of other worlds.

Advanced users can create a gravitational force-field around themselves like tactile telekinetic field to repel all manner of attacks, by increasing personal gravity at extreme levels users are capable of supersonic flight, amplify physical strength, anchor themselves to the ground and potentially granting immunity or high resistance to other gravity manipulators.
(Unique) Supernatural Condition {Master Level}- Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior over their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely stronger, faster, durable and smarter than normal members of their species (in that verse) can achieve by any method of training and remain that way with little or no maintaining.

On the other hand, the only way for users to strengthen this ability is to perform intensive training or exercise. For example, to increase one's superhuman strength, they would have to lift tons of weight many times a day. As Axel’s efficiency in using red aura increases so too will his physical stats. His physical condition is superior to his forefathers from either race due to the superior traits he had been artificially bred to have, though he does inherit certain weaknesses and abilities. Axel’s body is composed of supernaturally dense diamond like tissue. His skin due to being of the planet Cancri E has become much like the very diamonds the Janssenians consume for sustenance, but the diamond consumed is far denser than normal diamond with it being twice as dense as Earth, making the diamond found on the surface 11.02 g/cm3. That's almost as dense as pure lead. User is able to survive at any temperature without discomfort. This makes Axel highly resistant to both lower and higher temperatures due to his world being an extrasolar planet with temperatures going up as high as 3100͒ fahrenheit. However, they can withstand even higher temperatures as his Janssenian brethren can be found living on stars like Thuban, the blue giant star found in the Draco constellation, a star 5.32 times bigger than our own star with temperatures on its surface of 17,891.33.

The dermal armor while it isn't really diamond, it is supernaturally dense tissue that when exposed to sunlight seems to shine much like a diamond. His skin has a perfect reflection rate allowing it to reflect light much like a diamond.

(Wyrx) Fusionism- The user can fuse together objects, powers, emotions, concepts, living beings, etc., turning them into single unit. The ultimate use of the extradimensional powers used by the Wyrx race allows them to transmute matter in such a way that they’re capable of becoming one with another, or in some cases assimilate a target. Due to Axel’s unique genes he may have the potential to use this ability and take it even further with his superior traits even without the full manipulation of matter.

-Aura Manipulation: The ability to manipulate the subtle, luminous radiation that surrounds a person or object. However, this ability deals with the energy of their spiritual essence instead of the entire universe. Aura is the energy that is formed from one's achievement of spiritual power through extreme mental focus and strong emotions. Users of this power are able to increase their natural abilities, attract and repel the aura of others, sense the aura, and project it. Types of aura are located in different parts of the physical body such as the forehead, spine, throat, heart, and stomach. The power of the aura also changes with one's mood. As a result of every single person’s aura being different regardless of colors, it’s quite difficult to mimic, absorb or even steal the aura of others without having this ability.

There are 7 auras, each with their attributes and colors.

Muladhara (Red) - Deals with the physical nature of the body.
Swadhisthana (Orange) - Deals with emotions.
Manipura (Yellow) - Deals with self-energy and willpower.
Anahata (Green) - Deals with healing.
Vishuddha (Blue) - Deals with intelligence.
Anja (Indigo) - Deals with mental communication.
Sahasrara (Violet) - Deals with awareness of illusions and obtaining a higher consciousness.

Dark Aura Manipulation- User can manipulate the aura around them that has been tainted by dark forces. When this happens, the users tends to experience dark emotions such as hatred, anger, or despair. The more the user experiences these emotions, the darker and colder their aura grows. Similar to its counter-ability, Dark Chi Manipulation, the users gain incredible dark powers to use at their command, however the user does not lose their sanity or force of will, but the user becomes more dependent on dark emotions as their aura slowly takes control of their actions and moral thoughts.

When it comes to this, the colors of Aura Manipulation no longer serve a purpose. The evil aura takes no specific color, meaning it can possess any color but may lose of the benefits of what belonged to Aura Manipulation. However for the benefits that are lost, much power is gained.

In some cases, the user may not be evil, and depends on dark emotions, but possesses a link to the evil aura. If they were to let slip in any type of evil emotion, then their aura becomes tainted, takes advantage of their weakness, and begins to influence them.

Pure Aura Manipulation- User can manipulate the aura around them that has been purified of dark forces. Users are capable of withstanding the power of their aura with intense discipline, rather than being subsumed with dark intent. If not only discipline, the user could also be one of iron faith and determination. Similar to its counter-ability, Pure Chi Manipulation, the users gain a multitude of versatile powers to us at their command, but the user only has these abilities active when facing those who have darker intent.
-True Power: Much like Inner Power and True Form, users can unleash and amplify their hidden powers and abilities to the fullest and greatest extent through sheer force of will. This allows the user to unlock the power that lies within their very being, granting them feats that defy logic.

When the user unlocks their true power, they are able to do just about anything that is tied to their abilities to levels unfathomable, and their power is potent enough that if the user is ever stripped of it, it is never truly gone, but merely locked away again. If users manage to unlock it again, the powers that were lost are regained even stronger than ever before depending on the faith and will of the user. According to most legends, true power is an aspect of one's being, making it nearly impossible to take away and much like potential creation it's neither random nor chosen, it's the immeasurable unbound internal force with transcending capacity to do just about anything, that lies from within.

Legends also says that the true meaning of power is that sometimes it's not about mastering supernatural powers, but about mastering oneself. Basically, it means that those who know to unleash and conquer one's true self and nature, they can't be conquered by anyone else. Legends also include that true power can only be found from within, just as much as that it dwells within everyone, but only a few can harness it.

This makes the power strong enough for the user to transcend their own race and bring their abilities to their truest form. However, this power is locked away inside of Axel making it as true as it possibly can be. An abundance of development is required.

Pocket Dimension Manipulation- The user can create, shape and manipulate pocket dimensions, small personal worlds, changing what they are as well as manipulating everything within the pocket dimension. The user can also store things in that pocket dimension, not to mention manipulate the overall size of the dimension. So far Axel can only travel to and from his own dimension, but like every member of the Wyrx race he can use this in battle to enhance his unpredictability in combat and versatility. Once he unlocks his True Power he may actually be able to use the dimension to its full capabilities.
Bullet Hell- The user can summon a stream of endless waves (ranging from hundreds to thousands to millions) of objects like blades, bullets, energy blasts, etc., around their target to bombard them from all sides with no hope of escape. Users most likely have a complex strategy and pattern to confuse their opponent and limit their movement. This is the primary tool of Axel when he wants to engage in battle without taking it too seriously. He opens up these rifts that fire energy waves of intense, concentrated arcing blasts of incredible speed and power. These beams of energy or even bullets are often referred to as “Blaze Cannons”.

Skills
-Mundane:
Singing
Scientist
Lie detector
Philosopher
Teacher
Trainer
Swimming
Surfer
Explorer
Climber
-Exceptional:
Ancient Hero
Deep Space Visitor
Physicist
Mechanical Engineer
War Veteran
Computer Engineer
Recording Engineer

Physical Weaknesses
-Axel as the first and most likely only hybrid of both the Janssenian and Wyrx races has a weakness to the manipulation of emotions, this is due to his aura abilities requiring him to have some form of control over his emotions in order to effectively make use of this power. The manipulation of emotions can seriously hinder his ability to make use of aura and emotional based attacks can prove to be quite effective against him physically should such an attack be possible.
-Axel is neither fully Janssenian nor fully Wyrx so his abilities over matter or even gravity are limited, one weakness he’s obtained as a hybrid is the physical flaw of being held at bay by high frequency sound. It won’t shatter him like actual diamond, but it will weaken him physically or at least cause far more sufficient damage.

Mental Weaknesses
-Axel is considerably honorable, he expects people to have some form of honor code allowing him to trust others. He’s incapable of not having some form of trust for another, even those who would seek to kill him. He plays fair, and people may take advantage of that.
-His pride as a warrior prevents him from running away, even in situations where retreat would prove to be the most viable option. Though this same spirit makes him fearless and highly tenacious, some would deem him a fool for willingly throwing his life away all because of the culture he grew up with.

Equipment
-None

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
-Axel is seen as naive or too forgiving towards his enemies though that's only a cover up as he's actually a strategist and genius. Axel pretends to be a playful kid for the sake of giving those around him the benefit of the doubt that he's just a kid. Axel can be extremely forgiving or merciless depending on the situation. Axel was practically bred for combat so he prides himself on his vast knowledge on the art of battle and all of the years of experience he has. He's a warrior first on the battlefield, and a gentleman elsewhere, which was unique considering the conditions of where he was born, after all he was indeed apart of a highly advanced race capable of traversing the entire universe and living inside supermassive black holes, you would think someone like that would be arrogant.

Learning
Training
Frozen food
Breaking rules of society
Science
Extreme sports
Bravery
Generosity
Selflessness
Moral Code
Independence

Dislikes
Dishonesty
Cowards
Being told what to do
Being mocked
Laziness
Unnecessary war
Habits/Hobbies
Extreme sports
Training
Meditating,
Competitive
Non-competitive gaming
Science
Building

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members:
Wytia - Mother||Empress of the Extradimensional entities known as the Wyrx
Tuttid - Father||Member and a Senator of the Inter-Galactic Republic founded by the Janssenians
Ation - Uncle||Secondary Mentor and general within the Inter-Galactic Republic
Yneas - Aunt||Royal Guard of the Royal Throne of the Wyrx
Place of Origin: Planet - 55 Cancri E, at least 10,000 B.C.
History
-Axel was born over 12,000 years ago in Janssenian time, his parents had artificially bred him to be a perfect combination of both Janssenian and Wyrx DNA, effectively forming a new breed of alien mixed with extradimensional entity cells. The universes’ first Leposyne, he would set a new standard as the perfection of both species. Due to his mother being an entity from a completely different and higher dimension the boy would stay with his father and learn the ways of the Janssenian people. He would endure the heat of Cancri A for thousands of years before arriving on Earth after having aided his people in the development of Warp Drives allowing them to go anywhere in the universe even faster than light ever could. His people would settle on Earth where the people of ancient Mesopotamia would praise those that made their existence known, as gods. It was here that Axel made his first impression of humanity, and due to their consistent level of respect both he and his people delivered to humanity new levels of technology to bring them closer to becoming a greater civilization of people. He had encountered many meta humans in this time, most of which came to be his friends due to the similar situation both people like Axel and meta humans would find themselves in.

The boy would live in Mesopotamia in 5000 B.C. until it came time for him and his people to leave the planet seemingly for good, though he vowed to return all so he could meet up with the more recent examples of humanity’s evolutionary chain. Upon returning to Cancri E he would traverse the cosmos and received teaching from his uncle and father in the ways of technology in order to better his own already advanced skills. The hybrid would find himself visiting his mother in the Zodag during his travels where he would be viewed as a prince as his mother was indeed the empress. Being the child of a higher dimensional entity and an extraterrestrial made him unique even to the people of the Zodag. Eventually after living out many years under the watchful eyes of both his parents as well as his aunt and uncle he would once again set out on a course for Earth after thousands of years. Finally, he would yet again get to experience the fine sunlight of that lush green and blue planet.

«««Sample RP»»»
-Axel lived a rather enjoyable and fulfilling life, he had lived nearly tens of thousands of years with nothing holding back, but his own willpower. His lovable mother and loyal father had believed in him enough to do all they could to make his genetic composition as perfect as perfect would go between the two races, he was the shining hope for the two species of entities in case any form of threat to their existence came around as his potential made him a viable solution and more efficient than simple weapons. To him living life in the moment came as being natural, he was a risky child who did everything by his own will and moral code, no one could steer him wrong.

Now while this was one of his most admirable traits, it made him an unpredictable newborn at first, with his parents having to constantly look after his health and development as they knew not what to expect from his emotional and mental growth other than he would have the potential their two races lacked. With his father’s teachings he had inherited discipline and knowledge as well as pride and honor, through his mother he had obtained power as well as respect. The people of both Zodag, the Crimson Outcast Dimension and Janssen would look to him as their key to reaching even greater heights, especially after hearing of the extinction of practically the entire Kryptonian race many decades ago, the powerful and advanced entities wanted to make sure nothing would hold the boy back.

Last edited by Thuban on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thuban

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Is it okay? I need approval before I can participate in RP, so can I please get an approval?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forum, apologies about the delay. You've given us plenty to read. Which is fine and all. But it does require us to go through it with a fine toothed comb to make sure everything is fine. To answer your first question, no. There are certain parts of your character that come off immediately as "too powerful" in regards to the extent we currently allow here. The bit about a race that eats diamonds (a really hard substance) and can live in blackholes- AND survive any temperature? Can also manipulate his own personal field of gravity to be heavier or lighter, a pocket dimension that READS like an indirect way of teleporting, and a "bullet hell" power?

Please check this thread out here: Hey! I'm a link! and compare your character with the general guidelines mentioned therein. Because as of the moment, this character is much too powerful for what is currently allowed. If this is a mistake, clarify this for me because I don't believe I'm misunderstanding anything regarding an entity that can survive being in a black hole.

Also, please delete the "{Character quote/saying}", {Full Character Name}, and [Character Picture Here if Available]. Those are meant to simply tell you where to put those. They're not meant to really exist on their own.

Your SAMPLE RP is more akin to character history/background. Please give us an actual example of how your character would go about interacting with the world instead of paraphrasing your character history. Also, please refrain from double posting with a request for staff to look at your profile.

I will moderate your app again once you have dialed down your character's power, and made the other changes that I have requested.
Back to top Go down
Thuban

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:52 pm

He himself can't survive being in a black hole, that's not something the race itself is capable of it's just something they're capable of with their technology. Their technology is so advanced they've made entire cities inside of supermassive black holes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello Thuba, I would like to ask you to remove all details from your power section in your app that reference his race but does not actually apply to your character. After you are fully approved with double approvals you can post up a thread in character development about your characters alien race if you wish but due to this being an app about your character and not an app about his race having info about his race that does not apply to him doesn't seem too fitting.

That and it having too much information in your app that is just lore and flavor text can some times confused others and as you saw here makes them think your app is one way rather than the other. That and it makes it much harder for staff members to check your app and for other members to look to your app for references. Thank you and please post here to let mega know when you have finished doing so.
Back to top Go down
Thuban

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 1:56 pm

The extra information has been removed.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Please read my previous post. Please give us an actual example of how your character would interact with the world, should he exist. There is still too much irrelevant data. We do not need to know his race's dietary needs, how hot the surface of his home star is, how advanced users of gravity need to exercise and train the ability- etc.

ALSO- on that vein: Actually look at this please. He's too powerful. His gravity manipulation alone as it is allows him to do several things at once with no actual limitation placed on it. The more you try to do with ONE power, the weaker it will be overall. In other words, you can't just have one main power grant someone super strength, supersonic speed, super durability, AND resist other gravity users with a single slot. Not without proper limitations.

On the matter of his weaknesses, he only has ONE weakness that is currently viable, the sound one. Because as far as I know, there are no Emotion manipulators. So right now your character is really only physically weak to ONE thing, and it's not balanced given how powerful you've made him thus far.

Please address ALL of the issues I mentioned in my first post, not just one at a time. Things will go smoother and quicker that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1