Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Voting_barA New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Voting_barA New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A New Friend? (Diva)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 7:47 pm

I shrug. "Honestly I can't tell the difference." I chuckle slightly. I peek into the bag and pull out something labeled spicy and open it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 am

Nina nodded "well I can always teach you to read both if you like, I'm already in the process of teaching one of my other friends who can only read Japanese to read English" she said with a smile, watching her enjoy the spicy food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 4:38 pm

I frown. "Really?" I pause, this girl seems trustworthy. I've been advised lately to be careful who I trust but my frown turns to a smile quickly. I've always trusted everyone, nothing bad has happened do far. "That would be really great of you. I just learned to speak english but the written words just make no sense to me. When do we start?!" I grin and bounce excitedly. "Well I suppose I should ask your name first. I'm Ivory by the way, but everyone calls me Ivy."

Last edited by Divvie on Mon May 29, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:46 pm

"I'm Nina, we can start whenever you like, I work for myself here so I can kinda do whatever I want" she said with a chuckle as she leaned back in her chair to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:00 pm

I smile. "That's great! My work schedule is pretty flexible so I can start whenever. When would be best for you?" I smile and pull out my phone, pulling out my phone and bring up the notes app with what looks like a bunch of gibberish typed in it. I open a new note and then look back up at Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 7:06 am

Nina shrugged "just stop by whenever you feel like it, I'm always open during the day unless I have something random happen" she said "and if I'm not in, my sweet, snakey employee will be here" she added happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:12 pm

I nod at that and freeze at the 'snakey employee' part. "Wait a second.. Do you mean Zil'costa?" I say excitedly. "Is this where she works?!" I look around as if I didn't see her when I walked in.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:59 am

Nina nodded "yeah, you know her?" she asked curiously, glad that they'd have a friend in common.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 11:29 pm

I nod. "Yes she was one of the first I came into contact when I got here..." I hesitate for a second then rush to cover my tracks. "To Jump City that is, anyways we bonded over... stuff and had lunch together." I smile, remembering our pizza lunch and the scavenging of my ship. "It's nice to know one of her friends. If she knows and is friends with you than I am well assured you can be trusted."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:54 am

Nina nodded "good, I'm glad, and don't worry, I've dealt with lots of the weird and wonderful in the past, I know that Zilly is an alien" she said calmly with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 1:08 pm

I giggle and nod. "Yes, well that's obvious." I then pick up another crazy food item, open it and begin eating with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 3:14 pm

"So...if you want, I can start teaching you some English right now" she said as she stood up and left a clone at the counter, offering Ivory to come behind the counter and upstairs to her living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 3:30 pm

I smile at that. "Yeah! I would love that!" I follow her eagerly, bringing my stuff with me. I look around and nod. "Nice place!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Nina smiled "thanks, I like it nice and cosy" she said with a chuckle as she sat on the sofa and grabbed a tablet, writing stuff down on it and starting to teach Ivory some basic English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 6:03 pm

I smile and sit next to my new friend, frowning slightly in concentration as she teaches me a few shorter words. I get the hang of it soon and smile at how much I'm learning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend? (Diva)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next