Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Vote_lcapThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Voting_barThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Vote_lcapThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Voting_barThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Empty
PostSubject: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:47 pm

The Le Nozze di Figaro was playing tonight at the Jump City Opera Theater, having a open schedule for the evening Bogan decided to see what is said to be one of the best opera plays. In casual attire he was currently in the lobby at the counter in preparation to buy a ticket for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:56 pm

I am already inside. I walk down the center aisle, frowning at my ticket and trying to find my seat. My hair is up in a braided bun, my curves accented by my green, semi-clingy ball gown. I look around the theater, feeling confused and lost. It is so crowed, and people keep bumping against me. I'm not sure why I even decided to see the opera other than the fact that I never have before. They don't have this so-called "opera" on my planet.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:54 pm

With ticket in pant sleeve Bogan walk down the center aisle and took notice of a women trying to find a seat like he was. From what he can tell from her face it seems like this is the first time she been in a Opera. He subconsciously walk over to her due to his nature to help others. within talking distance he spoke up to the women, "Hey there, this is new to you I take it? I know how's that like, it is a good experience and even more so with the play their performing. Want me to help you find a seat madam?" Bogan said kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:37 pm

I frown through the sea of people, not sure how I would ever find my spot when I heard some one talking. I turn towards the voice, surprised to find that he was talking to me. Straining to hear him over the other people in the crowd. I move closer and am relieved to find that I understood what he said. "Um.." I pause to try and translate my thoughts into his language. "I, would, appreciate, help?" I say pausing for a second between each word, my thick accent obvious but most likely not familiar. "I, am, kind, of, lost. I gesture to the sea all around me. "Crowded."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:28 pm

"Yeah it can get intimidating at times, here let me take you to the Upper Circle, it's a better view and not as crowed." Bogan said as he gesture towards the third circle which is still remotely empty, at first he did not want to use his premier status for the circle as he was fine with the ground stalls but his desire to help the women out won over and to make this a good time for her. Making the notion to follow Bogan would guide the women through the river of bodies and up the stairs to the third circle. Once on top he would look out onto the ground and stage below, "Is this better for you?" Bogan ask curiously as he led them to a pair of open seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:40 pm

I nod, completely agreeing. It is intimidating. I follow the man, not really understanding "Upper Circle" until we got there. I grin as I lean over the banister, barely keeping my balance and gazing at the stage below. "Er... much, better. Thank you." I settle into my seat, gazing mesmerized by the people and the orchestra warming up in their pit. I close my eyes, leaning back to listen. "Love, music" I say, frowning at myself in my poor english and heavy accent. "Not, from, here." I look down at the sea of people, watching them separate into streams, flowing down the aisles. "Everything, strange. Different." The people looked smaller from up here, making me smile, not feeling as overwhelmed anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Bogan felt the tension eases from the women who seem to have gotten a bit more relax. Curiosity rose in Bogan as he heard that this women is not from around here which was a giveaway due to her accent that would make Hollywood proud. "Well Earth is indeed a strange place, over the past decade the world rapidly expose themselves to many things and never has there been so many diversity on Earth before. Just take a look at any human city and you'll find several different strokes of color."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:37 pm

I nod. "Why, would, you.... er think, I'm, not, from, earth?" I ask, trying to cover up the fact that I am in fact from a different planet. "I, just mean, this, is, my, second,..... um.. language?" I stare out at the orchestra and people, staying calm and cool as I try to make it look like I'm from earth.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:11 pm

It dawn on him that he was a bit blunt, he was so used with non-humans being everywhere he forgot that there are those who are not open about it. "I did not mean to assume, I simply theorized it due to a few reasons." Bogan said in a calm manner, he was being honest about assuming as his empathy and his malevolence sense can give him vague readings. From what he could feel Bogan can sense that the women is slightly chaotic with something unnatural in her not found in other humans. So that could be anything. In a attempt to draw the conversation elsewhere Bogan ask a question, "So your a lover of music I hear? What kind fo music do you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:50 pm

The smile quickly returns to my face. "It is, ok." I think for a moment as I watch the scene below. I stand and walk towards the banister. I lean over it to the point I would fall off with the tiniest nudge. "Love, many music." I say, seeming to have better results in thinking of the translation before I talk. " County. Alternative. Some classical. Never heard opera. Thought I, would... how you say? try it out?" I close my eyes and listen. To everything. To the still warming up orchestra, to the sounds of the crowd, to the cry of a baby far below. "Like to listen. Background noise. Relaxing." I sway to the sounds of my own music, humming softly. "Love to sing. And... er dance."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Bogan gave a smile as he listen to the women, it was apparent she was indeed into music. Looking out onto the stalls below and the stage Bogan gave his own advice on music, "Trying different brands of music is always fun. I remember when I was first introduce to music, I was ensnared by it, the music of life." He recall his many nights where he would first listen to the stillness of eternity and then the sound of creation. "But yeah my favorite genre is mainly Orchestral."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:31 pm

I nod. "It. is. quite. fun." I lean a bit farther, still swaying though now it was probably endangering me. I scan the crowd, loving the different colors and shades and voices. "I. love. this. place." I tilt my head. "I. wish. I. had. been. born. here." I frown as I think of my old home. "I. would. be. a. better. person." I sigh and lean just the tiniest bit further.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 pm

Bogan hid a flinch at the mention of birth, reminding him of his own. Well if you consider being place in a tube as a egg being birth at all. "Birthplaces does not define the person but the experiences that life gives." Bogan remark before noticing the women leaning a bit too much for his liking. Slipping a arm around her more slender one he made a slight pulling notion. "Be careful of the edge, I don't want to see you falling off." Bogan said in concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:48 pm

I frown at his comment on birthplace. "I. suppose. If. I. was. born. here. though... I. would. have. had. different. family. and. therefore. would. have..." I cut myself off. I gasp, eyes widening as he pulls on my arm. He doesn't pull very hard but he does surprise me and I trip. I fall back into him and squeak. I look up at him and blush. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:06 am

(OOC: Fun note, Bogan is a inch shorter then Ivy Wink

The pressure of a women body falling onto him somewhat surprise him out of concern that he pulled too hard and generally never having this much physical contact with the opposite gender before aside from his sister. Arms still intertwined Bogan look into her blue eyes with assurance that things are fine, "it's alright, I just wanted you to be safe." Bogan said kindly as he shifted his weight onto his back foot to support the light weight of the women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next