Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Voting_barWish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Voting_barWish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wish on a Bridge (Diva)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Scouts? There weren't any scouts at the karaoke bar. They had better things to do than sit around watching drunken miscreants humiliate themselves to a beat.

Lewis had never been so naive as to hope to be discovered. He had taken matters into his own hands, approaching scouts and agents directly, organizing his own recitals, and connecting to other musicians.

But in spite of his best efforts, he had not achieved his dream. Was it because he wasn't good enough to perform? No. It was because he had played by the rules.

It was a mistake he wouldn't make again.

"Do you just enjoy singing, or is it something more? Because if you just want to have fun, the karaoke bar is the best place for you. If you want to be rich and famous, though, you're wasting your time. The world is not going to give you what you want. You have to take it. So, which is it? Do you want to have fun or have fame? There is no wrong answer, but you will need to make that choice eventually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 4:50 pm

The boy shows us to our table as I frown at the garage of questions. "I would like to make a career out of my singing. I'm so far refraining form approaching anyone, or being a aggressive for now because I would like to have a stable job under my feet first."

I smile and sit, accepting the menu from him. "Anyways I don't necessarily have to get famous with my voice. I hope to be able to get enough money to live off of, sure. I know it's extremely unlikely for me to just be discovered, but you never know. I've also sent a couple applications to those tv shows where the judges decide who gets to go to the next city by how good their voice is. I don't expect to win, but at least people will see me." I chuckle. "For better or for worse."
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:30 am

Lewis smiled. A contest wouldn't be a bad idea. Her words sparked something within him, something he had thought dead. He felt muse.

She wanted to be seen? It seemed important to her to be noticed by other people, whether they liked her or not. Was she lonely? Was she seeking attention?

"Well, what do you say we have our own contest?" Lewis knew of one music competition tv show that was extremely popular. But that show had decided never to come to Jump City, due to the risk of meta human related risk. But if Jump City out on its own music contest, a lot of people would be excited. "You could invite all the people you know from the karaoke bar to attend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 5:57 pm

I smile and raise an eyebrow. "Our own contest? Huh? Well that's a lot of commitment for someone who hasn't passed the first date yet.." I chuckle with a small wink.

"But it's not a bad idea. I know of several people who could join. My only problem is it who would host or judge? I guess I could possibly judge but it is always more successful with well known people" I trail off, trying to think of who I knew in the city that would be interested in judging.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 2:31 pm

Lewis laughed as she winked at him. Ivory was funny, as well as attractive. As far as dates went, this one was certainly unconventional. But if ivory had a good time, then that was all that mattered.

"I have some connections. I actually went to school for music. I know some old professors and even some professional performers who would be happy to help out. I know it's a lot of commitment, but I'm certainly not afraid of that. Are you?" He grinned at her mischievously. "Besides, if this date was going to go poorly, it would have already."

The waiter came by to take their order. "I'll have what the pretty lady's having," Lewis said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 5:00 pm

I nod. "Well connections are certainly a good thing to have. I've been considering going to school for music but so far don't have the money. As for the commitment, I'm certainly not afraid. That's one thing I learned early on. If you are afraid of commitment you won't make it in any career, business, life choice, anything really."

I smile at the waiter when he walks up. "We will have a large buffalo chicken pizza, with a side of ranch." I glance over at Lewis for approval before ordering my drink. "I will also have a large cherry soda."
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 10:35 am

Pacific had made a mistake. He couldn't stand buffalo chicken pizza. It was too spicy for him, and he didn't think it tasted good at all.

"I'll have a root beer."

Oh man. What was he supposed to do now? He had been trying to be smooth, but now it looked like he was going to end up eating an unfortunate pizza.

Could he fake it? Could he pretend to like it? No. She would be able to see the discomfort on his face. Plus, if this date turned into a relationship, she would hold the false belief that he likes buffalo sauce, and that would not do.

"Oh, actually," Lewis said as the waiter turned away, "replace the buffalo sauce on half with more ranch." The waiter nodded.

Lewis wondered how Ivory would take that. Probably better than if he lied to her.

She was thinking about music school? "You're right. Without commitment, you can't achieve anything. Say, what are you most proud of accomplishing so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 10:48 am

I smirk when he ordered more ranch on half. "What's wrong? Can't take the heat?" I tease him, not at all upset.

I consider his question for a moment. "I'm proud of myself for being able to keep multiple jobs while still keeping in contact with my friends?" I chuckle slightly. "Not that it's a big accomplishment or anything. I'm also proud that at the same time I've been able to continue writing music." I smile at that, thinking of my notebook that I in fact have in my purse. It's pages are almost completely full of lyrics that I've made up and written down.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 11:57 am

Lewis laughed at how much he had overthought the pizza situation. He felt himself relax a bit. He hadn't realized how nervous he was until now.

"Nope. I top out at ketchup for spiciness. We never ate anything spicy when I was growing up."

Their drinks came, and Lewis took a drink of his root beer. "So you write music? That's very interesting. I'd like to hear one of your songs, sometime, if that's alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 3:59 pm

I laugh and raise an eyebrow. "Ketchup? But ketchups not spicy!"

I thank the waiter and take a sip of my own soda.

I smile and nod. "Yeah. It's a passion of mine. I'm a singer/songwriter. That would be great! I'd love to show you one sometime."
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Ivory laughed at his joke about ketchup, and said that it wasn't even spicy. Lewis laughed, too.

She agreed to show him some of her music, sometime soon. Lewis held his glass out to 'cheers' with Ivory. "I look forward to it." This day just kept getting better, and it was all thanks to this girl he had just met, Ivory. It seemed like his wish on the bridge really had come true.

Their glasses tinged, and they enjoyed the rest of their meal together.

The End.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish on a Bridge (Diva)   Wish on a Bridge (Diva) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish on a Bridge (Diva)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3