Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Morning Jog (Open) Vote_lcapA Morning Jog (Open) Voting_barA Morning Jog (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Morning Jog (Open) Vote_lcapA Morning Jog (Open) Voting_barA Morning Jog (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Morning Jog (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Morning Jog (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:25 pm

It was about 6am in the morning, freezing cold and there was only a few people out, Beatrise was one of these few people, wearing a pair of sports leggings, t-shirt under a purple hoodie which she had up to keep her ears warm as well as typical sporty looking lace-up trainers, as she followed the path around the park she kept her violet eyes looking ahead of her, her breaths making clouds of condensation from her mouth, she was also listening to disco music from her cheap looking mp3 player, she also had a bottle of water sticking out from her pocket.

Today might have been her day off work but her routine remained the same, minus the work part.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Central Park was something Bogan enjoy coming too, especially in the mornings when the air is crisp and the noise pollution at its lowest. So with no school today Bogan took the moment to enjoy the park to go on a jog. In typical jogging attire Bogan was jogging at a brisk paste on the park trail. In steady breaths not out of necessitie but for focus on the mind as he reflex the events of the prior weeks. Deep in thoughts as he jog down the trail he did not notice another jogger some forty yards behind him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:13 am

Beatrise would notice the jogger up ahead of her, smiling and hurrying up to him "good morning" she said in a cheery tone, deciding to start some idle chatter with a fellow jogger "starting out as a lovely day isn't it?" she said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Keeping the same steady pace as before he took notice of quickening steps and heard another fellow jogger. "Good morning to you as well" Bogan said in a cheery tone as he like the fact of having company on his jog. Keeping the same pace with the female jogger he return the smile with a smile, "Indeed it is, I heard were getting mostly sunny skies all day."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:48 am

Beatrise nodded "that's good to hear, means I can get stuff done" she said with a chuckle "so are you out here jogging often?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:55 pm

"Same, sunshine always make the day more mentally and physically enjoyable to work in." Bogan replied to her first comment as he continue to pump his legs against the ground, mind relax as he steadily breath in the chilly air. For a brief period of time Bogan can feel the vapors flowing into him as they twist and dissipate into nothingness. "I jog when I can, especially on nice mornings such as these or before school to help clear my mind and renergize myself. How about yourself?" Bogan said with curiosity as well.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:04 am

Beatrise nodded "same pretty much, helps keep me fit, I usually am out jogging before work" she said happily, glad that she had found someone with similar ideas to her, taking a sip of her water as she kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 am

"Oh? Where do you work at?" Bogan said to keep the idle chatter going as they jog on the trail. They jog past the park pond and he could see geese frolicking in the water. Bogan enjoy seeing the wildlife as he jog and having company is a plus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:47 pm

I yawn as I cross the small path in the park, heading to pick some flowers and not noticing a couple of joggers come my way.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:50 am

"Just a grocery store, it's just something to help me get by" she said calmly, she didn't seem to be enthusiastic about her job but she didn't seem to hate it either, she would glance to the geese and smiled peacefully, also enjoying the nature around them.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 5:43 pm

Bogan can understand the lack of enthusiastic of having a job at a grocery outlet. "Well on the bright side it is better then most jobs in the city." Bogan noted before continuing on, "Anyways I'm currently in Eleventh Grade. My typical school day is AP Psychology, World literature, Astronomy, Lunch, Cultural anthropology, Religious studies, and Health. goes to show why I like to jog in the morning to energize myself." Bogan joked not that he view his classes in a negative light as he enjoys them but they are thought pondering studies that require a fresh mind to approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 pm

I kneel on the path and reach out to the pretty daisies. I pick one and take a deep breath. "Aaaah. pretty." I smile and pick a couple more. One for each of my new friends. When I get home I would put them in a vase. I stick one behind my ear for myself. I looked up and see a couple joggers coming my way. One of them I knew, but the other I didn't recognize. They were a little ways down the path though so it would be possible that I was mistaken. I scramble to side of the path opposite the flowers, not wanting to be in the way.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Beatrise nodded "those sound like good subjects to study, I wish I could have studied subjects at a school, you could say I was urm...home schooled, my father was a scientist" she told him, not wanting to trouble her new friend with her life story, she looked up ahead of the path and noticed someone, but didn't think much of them since they were far away at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:24 pm

"Ah that sounds nice though, I heard homeschooling has good benefits over public schooling." Bogan noted as he continue to jog and took notice of another person up ahead on the trail but like his jogger companion it was a bit far off for him to see clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:34 pm

I continue picking flowers, thinking of all the friends that I've made since moving to earth. I pick a couple different kinds and colors, making a beautiful bouquet. I look up once more at the runners coming closer and closer. I squint, trying to get a better look though the sun behind the makes it hard. "Wait.. is that... Bogan?" I bristle when I see the girl. What is he doing with that girl? I shake my head. Don't get jealous. I'm sure they are just jogging buddies or something. You are not the only girl he knows. Plus he is completely oblivious to you and hopefully every other girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Jog (Open)   A Morning Jog (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Morning Jog (Open)
Page 1 of 1