Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Morning After (Bloo) Vote_lcapMorning After (Bloo) Voting_barMorning After (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Morning After (Bloo) Vote_lcapMorning After (Bloo) Voting_barMorning After (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Morning After (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Morning After (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Last night was interesting to say the least, Lust was exhausted, sore, and had a horrible head ache from all the alcohol. When she woke up the next morning, she slipped out of bed and took a nice long bath to scrub away any dirt that would be hiding away, she made sure she left sparkling clean and smelling of roses. Lilith dried out her hair and put on a translucent black robe with purple feathers at the end, screaming high end and elegance. The only thing she was wearing underneath was her prized snake bracelet that clung to her arm no matter what.
She returned from the bathroom and sat in her love seat, positioned by the fireplace away from the bed. Lust was waiting for Greed to wake up before she decided to keep on going.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:56 pm

The morning after was never exactly fun. Greed slept in later than Lust, but felt much the same way. Tired, sore, and with a horrible headache... but he was happy. He remembered last night, and it was a great time. Something he hadn't had in a long time. So when he went hunting for his partner, clad in only his jeans, he didn't look like he was having a miserable hangover. In fact, he walked right into the room where Lust was, as if he knew she was there. "Good morning. You clean up nicely."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Greed walked into the room where Lust was lounging, allowing her to smirk. He found her easily, which was always nice so that she didn't have to lead him around like a lost puppy.
The sin crossed her legs and leaned back, lounging like royalty. "Would you expect any less of me?" She purred, waiting for Greed to join her on the love seat. "What brings you here? Usually people run away the next morning in fear of what I might do to them." Lilith explained, looking at her long nails painted black. "However you stayed... why?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:27 pm

Greed joined her on the love seat, putting his arm around her and legs outstretched pretty relaxed. "I always expect you to look nice. Though, I liked the less cleaned up style a little better." He said, noticing that she still looked like that girl he'd killed. He tried not to think about it, but the spark of curiosity was still there. Luckily, her lack of dress was doing well to distract him from it. Was that woman always so... beautiful? He focused on her question, looking confused by it. "What you might do to me, eh? I mean I guess I don't think there's anything bad you can do to me that'll really make much of a difference..." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:40 pm

"I have to stay classy when I'm out..." She began, pushing her hair behind her ear and un tying her robe. It was mostly useless, considering it was transparent. "However... behind closed doors is another story.." Lust purred while turning slightly towards him, drawing circles on his chest like she did the previous night. "Are you sure? I bite and scratch.. Some may even call me venomous." Lilith continued, her voice filled with longing.
Yeah she enjoyed Greed... maybe a little too much.. but good times don't last.. they can't last... they never turn out right for her so she wont let it even begin..
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:48 pm

He smirked, taking her words as nothing but playful teasing. "Venomous? How perfect. Most that know me say I'm self destructive. So, that makes us the perfect match, no?" He offered, chuckling a bit as he pulled the girl into his lap. He'd try for a nice, passionate kiss. The man who wanted everything... for once in his life, he felt content with what he had. How refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:02 pm

Kissing Greed, again on his lap like the night before, Lust couldn't hold back her smile. She could see how much she wasn't changing in her eyes, it was as if he was finally okay with just her. He was getting closer and closer to her real image, something Lilith has been waiting for. She was wondering how long he could keep his sinful ways before he cracked like her other siblings.
Quite dramatically, she dropped her robe behind the two of them and stretched her back, looking Greed up and down. "Tell me Azrael... what do you see?" Lust purred, caressing his face while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:12 pm

After their kiss, Greed's smile was all that showed on his face. She started to settle, looking like the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He wanted time to stop, really, so he could enjoy this... what was this, again? It wasn't a thrill, no, that's not it. It was something more than that. Something the horrible Sin hadn't experienced in his memory. Something that he could only place one name to. Was this what humans called happiness? Genuine happiness? When she called his name it snapped him back to reality, seeing her for what she really was. Pale skin, long hair. The real Lust. "I see... You, Love. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:26 pm

At last, Greed actually saw Lust for who she was.. not the curse she was given where she always changed, but the real women beneath all of that... however... his word choice was surprising. Lilith.. the real Lilith wanted this, but she knew better, she wasn't like her other siblings who fell under the same stupid pattern like the measly humans. She knew better...
Placing one hand on his chest and another on his thigh, she leaned her head to the crook of his neck, smiling. "That was surprising... I'd never thought you'd lose your way as sin..." She purred, allowing her snake bracelet to slither down her arm and into her hand. "I expected more from you.." Lust told him, shoving her hand forward, causing her Nth metal whip to pierce Greed's heart within a second.

She leaned back and looked him in the eye, shoving the whip deeper so it would exit out the other side of his body. "Oh Azrael.. even you are weak.." Lilith sighed out, using her other hand to hold his face so that he had no choice but to look her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:07 pm

Lust leaned over him, causing him to smirk. He was starting to realize what was happening, though he wouldn't admit it. He let out a half hearted chuckle when she said he was surprising, losing his way as a Sin. Then it happened, quick as ever. Her hand shot out and the snake whip pierced through his chest. He didn't show any surprise at the action, and even as she murdered him he smirked. His teeth red, and even more red starting to leak out of the side of his mouth.

"About time... ya found that out... really..." He mumbled, admitting his own weakness that he'd tried to hide for eternity. Even his hard to kill body wouldn't hold out long, though. Soon, he'd fall limp in her grip as his eyes fell shut. The end of Greed was just that, killed by the thing he wanted too much. Some would call that some poetic crap, but he didn't much care for it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:43 pm

Admitted his own weakness was a surprise, but Lust didn't hesitate to rip the whip out of his chest, leaving a bigger hole than before. She then grabbed both sides of his face, watching as the life drained from his eyes. "Maybe next time you'll come back stronger.." She told him, letting out a sigh before getting off his lap. The sin would then put on her robe, looking down at Greed for a final time.. "Too bad because I was starting to really like you.." She admitted before walking towards a back room.
"Iuaa dear will you help me with this? I'd like to feed them." She called out, walking towards him before wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Of course!" He said cheerfully, letting Lust kiss the side of his head.

"You're still stone cold..." She murmured, watching him walk off and drag Greed's dead body where it would be fed to the half vampires..
However.. Lust didn't know how she felt at the moment.. She knew that if you love in this world, it rips it from you and leaves you weak... VULNERABLE... Lust will not have that happen to her again, she will never be weak... she will rise above the others and stomp them down..

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning After (Bloo)   Morning After (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning After (Bloo)
Page 1 of 1