Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Voting_barSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Voting_barSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Snake needs a break! (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 6:53 am

Nina would smile at Zil's cute lisp, going wide eyed when she saw the sudden would-be thief, once the mangas were dropped she'd collect them up, purple fire appearing on the tips of her five tails as she stared at him "you dare attempt to steal from a Kitsune? Do you know how stupidly foolish that is?" she asked, her eyes glowing with a magical energy as she grinned a toothy, fanged grin.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Zil'costa continued to hold the now very frightened fellow with naught but her tail, dangling him upside down in front of everyone.

"Looks like you've gone and made Nina angry, oh my that's bad for you as she's much nicer than me." Zil'costa said with a grin, making sure that her fangs were prominently displayed.

"So can I tear this one's limbs off Nina? I know you said not to, but I think it would set a good example of why no one should steal from you. I promise not to get any blood on the merchandise." Zil'costa said as she turned to look at Nina. She rather approved of the display of force the Kitsune was showing. The fire orbs were a surprise, but one that the Serpentor soldier found nice even if she didn't really understand how Nina was making them out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Nina looked to Zil and took a breath, calming herself down, the flames extinguishing and her face returning to normal "unfortunately we can't legally hurt him, otherwise we'd end up in jail for a very very long time, we can however toss him out of the shop onto his butt and call the authorities, then they can take it from there" she said as she folded her arms, returning to her cool, calm and collected self and taking out her phone then calling the police.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:05 pm

"Oh phooey. I guess this one gets off without a maiming then." Zil'costa said, sounding slightly disappointed.

"Well your planet, your rules. Far be it for me to break local laws." She added as she slithered toward the door with the would be thief in tow. The Serpentor lady made sure to keep a tight grip on the fellow, despite the fact that he was as white as a sheet now from fear. He seemed to just be some dumb kid that was too cheap to buy the manga he'd been trying to steal, but that didn't mean Zil'costa was gonna go easy on him.

"Go ahead and call the local authorities. I'll make sure this one doesn't sneak away before they arrive." Zil'costa said, taking the thief beside the door so that he wouldn't be in the way of actual paying customers.

"Everyone else please continue as usual." Zil'costa said with a cheerful grin toward the crowd as she kept her grip on the thief.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Nina would put her phone down and a few minutes later the police would arrive and park up outside the shop, Nina would be waiting and explained the situation with them and would show them proof on the CCTV if needed, since he just seemed like a foolish kid, the cops just gave him a warning and gave him a lift home, with the intention to explain what he did to his parents and tell him not to do it again.

Once that excitement was over Nina would return to inside the shop, looking at the clock on the wall "4pm, an hour till closing time" she said, seeming a little glad about that, she was starting to feel pretty drained.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:40 pm

Even with the interruption of the thief, the store continued to do business pretty much as usual. Zil'costa was more than happy to help customers out even though she didn't know much about anime, manga, or all the various toys and stuff in the shop. It seemed most just wanted her to get items for them off the higher shelves, usually just to see her snake body in action. Zil'costa pretended not to notice the looks a few of the customers gave her since they happily paid for the items she got down for them, and she thought it was a bit flattering that humans found her attractive.

"An hour till closing? Seems kinda early but who am I to argue with the boss?" Zil'costa commented with a grin and a shrug.

Thankfully the last hour was rather uneventful with customers buying a few last items and finishing up their games in the other room before heading home.

"Thank you, come again! Bring money!" Zil'costa said shamelessly as she waved goodbye to the last few customers of the day.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:04 pm

Nina would wave goodbye to her customers before locking the front door and pressing a button to slide down the metal covers that protected the shop front at night "alright then, time to get dinner ready" she said happily, walking upstairs and into the kitchen where she would get the stuff out needed to make them both some beef pho.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Zil'costa slithered up the stairs carefully, once more finding the use of stairs instead of a nice clean ramp to be a tad uncomfortable. Of course she was a soldier so she was used to a little discomfort here and there, and its not like the steps even scuffed her scales as she went up it simply took her a little longer to go up them.

"Anything I can do to help with dinner?" Zil'costa offered as she reached the kitchen, her tongue flicking out as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Nina shook her head "nah you go make yourself at home, watch some tv in the living room or something, this won't take me long" she said happily as she chopped the veg and beef and tossed it into the saucepan with the noodles, normally she would be using clones to do lots of things at the same time but as she felt tired that day she didn't want to use up triple the energy all at once.

Last edited by Emmz on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:51 pm

"If you insist." Zil'costa said as she exited the kitchen with a shrug, more than happy to let Nina do the cooking and everything if she so wished. The Serpentor made her way toward the living room and promptly draped her long body across the entirety of the couch. Once she was comfortable she spotted the remote for the television and grabbed it.

"Finally I get to check out some Earth entertainment of my choosing." Zil'costa said with glee, having only spotted a bit of television in store windows and other public areas where she couldn't change the channel. As soon as she powered the television on she was greeted with a colorful cartoon of some sort.

"So this is Earth animation? Pretty." She commented, her tail tip flicking back and forth as she decided to watch.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:10 am

Nina would make the food and pour it into some nice blue bowls, setting the table that was just against the wall in the kitchen with two chairs placed at it, Nina would also place some chopsticks at the table but if Zil found chopsticks a little tricky she also had a fork and spoon there too, as well as two glasses, Nina would pour a can of lime chuhai (fruit flavoured alcohol drink) but she left Zil's empty, planning to ask her what she wanted "alright it's ready!" called Nina as she sat at the table.

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-quick-vietnamese-beef-pho-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-215118
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Before Zil'costa could totally get into the show she heard Nina calling out that the food was ready. She lazily slithered off the couch, her tongue flicking out as she made her way back toward the kitchen. The smell of the food was quite enticing and Zil'costa slid up to the table, pushing her own chair out of the way as human sized chairs simply weren't comfortable for her. Once more she coiled her lower body on the floor, leaving her torso at just the right height as someone sitting in a chair would be.

"Oh, this looks good!" She mentioned as she eyed the bowl of noodles, meat, and broth. A quick glance at the chopsticks left her a tad confused and she went right for the spoon, scooping up a nice bit of broth and some noodles. A bit of slurping and she had the tasty concoction in her mouth, swallowing it a few moments later after savoring the flavor.

"Now this is good! So nice and warm going all the way down." Zil'costa complimented Nina's cooking as she continued to slurp it down, now just lifting the bowl with her hands and drinking from it directly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Nina would smile as Zil enjoyed the food "I'm glad you like it, what drink do you want? There's water, fruity alcohol, soda, juice" she listed off just a few drinks, unsure of what Zil preferred as she ate with the chopsticks and slurped them up.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Zil'costa was busy slurping at her dinner when the question came of what to drink.

"Hm?" She set the bowl down for a moment, her tongue swirling around for a moment as she got a few loose droplets that were clinging to her scales around her mouth.

"Well all I've had so far on this planet is water... so I think something different would be good. I'll have whatever you're having if that's okay. I like the nice scent coming from it." She said, sniffing out the hint of lime from where she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Nina nodded happily and would fetch Zil another can and poured it into the glass for her "there you go, it's an alcohol lime drink from Japan" she told her as Nina would start drinking from the bowl and then finished the bowl quickly with a satisfied sigh, sipping her drink and washing it all down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake needs a break! (Emmz)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next