Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Voting_barSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Voting_barSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Snake needs a break! (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Zil'costa seemed rather happy with the positive reactions she was getting from the customers. It was certainly a nice change of pace from the frightened, and usually panicky, attitudes she had gotten from most humans she'd met. When some of the customers asked to take photos Zil'costa was more than happy to join Nina in posing for them. She put an arm around Nina's shoulders and gave a little peace sign with her other hand for one photo, then she was holding Nina up so the Kitsune could sit on her Zil'costa's shoulder in another, and more photos followed.

"Haha! This job is way more fun than I thought it would be." Zil'costa said to her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 9:23 am

Nina would laugh as Zil was more than happy to pose, having some extra help around the shop would mean she'd be less tired, less lonely in the evenings and less bored during the day, it was perfect! Once the fanboys had calmed down a little she'd teach Zil how to work the cash register and scan the barcodes on the products.

While Zil was working the counter, Nina would grab some snacks from the back room and brought the small box to the front, going into the game room and opening up the vending machines, restocking the snacks and drinks in them, some of her fanboys watching her with loving adoration, Zil was quickly accumulating her own fanbase with some guys, and even some girls admiring her from afar.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Zil'costa picked up on how to run the equipment rather quickly, used to dealing with other races' technology during her travels. Plus it was simple enough, just scan, collect payment, give change if necessary, and done! It also helped that the humans frequenting this place seemed much more comfortable around her than anyone else she'd met yet. Heck she was even starting to acquire a few nicknames already from the bolder customers.

"Would you mind if I called you Zil-chan?" One asked.

"She seems more like a Zilly to me." Another chimed in.

"No, she's more regal than that. I mean look at her tiara! She's a princess. Lady Hiss would be more fitting." A third added.

"That's too formal, she's working in a comic shop. Miss Hiss would sound good." A fourth said.

Zil'costa just chuckled at it all.

"As long as you all behave yourselves I don't mind if you call me any of those." Zil'costa said as she rang up another customer and bagged their purchase for them. Humans were so funny to her, wanting to give her more names even after they already knew what her name was. Still, it was quite nice to have such a friendly reception.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Nina would overhear the conversation and snickered a little, once she was done with the vending machines she'd walk back into the room "I quite like just Zil as a nickname, or maybe even Zi-chan, so we can be Ni-chan and Zi-chan" she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 5:26 pm

"Any of those are fine with me. Whatever makes you all more comfortable." Zil'costa said with a little shake of her head and a smile. If they wanted to give her a nickname that was fine, if her new employer wanted to do so then that was more than fine.

"Should I get a nametag with Zi-chan on it then?" Zil'costa joked, getting a few chuckles from the customers near enough to overhear.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Nina laughed "if we get nametags then we should get matching uniforms too, not that I'd want to wear a uniform, they're usually too uncomfortable and restricting and you stress out when they're not washed but you need them for the next day, although if we did, then we could be colour co-ordinated and look even cuter, so there's ups and downs" she said with a shrug as she ate another cookie and cracked open a can of melon soda.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm

"I'm used to having a uniform but I was never really fond of them." Zil'costa said to Nina. Yet their conversation was also overheard by a few of the more zealous customers.

"Yall should totally get cute maid uniforms!" The first blurted out, letting his personal tastes be known to all.

"No, cute pop idol outfits!" A second added.

"They should open their own hostess club!" The next chimed in.

"Magical girl outfits!" Two girls shouted in unison. Soon the entire shop was abuzz with what kind of outfits they wanted to see Nina and Zil'costa dressed in, though there actually was quite a lot of agreement on the two opening their own hostess club.

"What the heck is a 'hostess club'?" Zil'costa asked Nina while the customers discussed things among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Nina would sweatdrop a little as she tried to find the right words "well, a hostess club is...well a hostess is someone who gets paid money to go on dates with people, none of that more adult stuff, just dates, there's also host clubs too which is the guy version" she said before she put two fingers to her mouth and whistled loudly "oi! Guys, how about I put up a poll on the shop's website and you can all vote on which ones you like most, you can even add your own ones in" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Zil'costa let out another hissing laugh at the commotion and the explanation.

"You Earth folk sure have some weird customs, but at least no one is screaming and running in terror from me anymore." Zil'costa commented, unable to hide her amusement.

When Nina let out the rather loud whistle it caught Zil'costa off guard, her cobra like hood flaring out to full size. Thankfully she had enough training so that was all the reaction she had to the surprise. Everyone else in the store also went silent and started to listen to Nina. The nodding heads seemed to agree that was the best option for settling things.

"Okay Nina, you are going to have to explain a lot of these things to me." Zil'costa said with a grin, finding all of this excitement over her employment to be vastly amusing.

"I'd be happy to teach you all about Earth culture Zil'costa." One particularly bold customer said.

"Thanks, but I think I'll let Nina here fill me in." Zil'costa replied with a wink, putting an arm around Nina's shoulders and pulling her in for a bit of a hug.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:30 am

Nina laughed "don't worry Zil, I'll fill you in ACCURATELY about Earth culture and such, whichever costume wins the poll I'll fill you in on what it is, easier that way than showing you every single piece in a short time" she said with a chuckle, emphasising on the fact that she'd not bend the truth to Zil.

She would pull up her laptop and get onto the website for the shop that she had made herself and created the poll, putting up 3 main choices with a text box to suggest others.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:04 pm

"Whatever one wins, I hope it's comfortable." Zil'costa commented as she helped another customer checkout at the counter. It seemed that business was booming for Kitsune Comics today. Whether that was from all the flyers that Zil'costa had handed out earlier, or if this was just a normal day for the place, wasn't really clear to Zil'costa. All in all it was quite a fun little experience and she could see that she would be earning that cash working at such a busy place.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 am

Nina nodded "I'll make sure whatever they pick it'll be nice" she told her worker and new friend, she was pleased that Zil seemed to be enjoying her first day here "hey Zilly what do you fancy for dinner tonight? I was thinking maybe making some beef pho for us" she suggested, letting her know in case Zil didn't actually fancy beef that night.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Zil'costa turned and grinned at Nina, her tongue flicking out to tickle the Kitsune's cheek for a moment since they were so close to each other.

"Dinner? Oh, I'm fine with whatever. So far every Earth dish I've tasted has been amazing. I'm sure whatever you make will be tasty as well, as long as it has meat in it. Beef is an Earth meat right?" Zil'costa said, her tongue flicking out near constantly now that food had been brought up.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Nina chuckled and nodded "it's one of the Earth meats yes" she assured her, finding Zil's tongue to be tickly on her cheek, some of the fanboys started fussing again when they heard and remembered that their two crushes were living together.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Zil'costa did a little fist pump into the air at hearing that beef was indeed one of the Earth meats, even allowing herself a somewhat hissing "Yesssssss!"

After the bit of a hiss she covered her mouth with both hands, a tad embarrassed that she had let her little 'lisp' sneak in on her due to her excitement. She quickly got over it however and helped another customer check out at the register. As she was doing that she did spot someone out of the corner of her eye that seemed a bit... shifty. Without moving from her spot behind the counter she sent her tail snaking around and snagged the person's ankle, wrapping around it and yanking them toward Zil'costa. The person let out a startled yelp as Zil'costa let them hang upside down, held by only her tail.

"Whatcha got there sweetie? You weren't leaving without paying now were ya?" Zil'costa asked sweetly before giving the person a little shake, causing a few manga to fall out their pockets and land on the floor. The person couldn't even argue that it was something they'd brought due to the fact that the price stickers were still on the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake needs a break! (Emmz)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next