Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barTo Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barTo Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:21 am

Toji's eyes widen as he sees his packfather stabbed. No...nonono...Glancing over and seeing Jane hurt, his eyes start to well up.Seeing Jenny's arm broke and watching her thrown to the ground was the last straw. As the man spoke, he'd hear a growl from across the water. Lightning crackled across the young hero's form, only to crackle even more furiously as he gave a rage and pain filled roar,canines rapidly lengthening as his eyes go black and gold.

"STOP HURTING MY FAMIIIIIIIIILY!!!!!!"

Lengthening the chain on his nunchuku, he lashed it around at what enemies were still standing around him, then lept across the water to engage the man. If he got close enough, he'd attack with a rapid series of agile,machine gun blows.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:21 am

The man formed a sword in his free hand then and roze it up, a orb of her father's soul floating out of her body and shot off into the portal. Addison looked up at the same time as Toji roared out and saw him form a sword and dropped her father's body and raced over to him. He though stabbed his sword straight through Jenny’s chest in between her ribs making her eyes go wide and her body tense. He though right after was then attacked by toji and grunted and gasped from pain as he closed one eye and squinted the other.

Addison looked from Jenny tears streaming down her face before roaring out and darted over and joined Toji’s assault and timed her attacks to strike between his and drew back her sword and as one of toji’s attacks landed so did her sword right in the man's throat making 2 souls come out from him and shoot into the portal. His body fell and her armor shattered leaving her scar bleeding. Addison raced over to Jenny with th sword shattering and left a huge holding the middle of her chest. Her eyes full of fear and shock as Addison looked down to her and shook her head and tears stream down her face before holding her hand. ”(I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you before… but i will be now… This isn’t your last fight….)”

She looked up to Toji then seriously ”(I promise…)” She pressed her forehead to Jenny’s while letting Toji do as he wished if he was doing anything. ”(Your fight does not pass to the after realm fellow warrior...Your fight remains with the mortals and in their relham… Rest… but never die…)” She said making Jenny tear up as she gasped her final breaths she looked to the two of them with the life starting to leave her eyes as she bled out.

”(I-... I love you both….)” she weakly held them the best she could and looked to toji. ”(I’ll come back to you… I-.. I won’t ever abandon you… You…. you...re…. My brother in pack… and blood….) She said before her arms went limp and 2 souls flowed out of her and shot into the portal. Addison broke down and started to cry as she clung onto jenny before pulling out her phone and hitting a few buttons before tapping on the call button. ”(Adi-?)” Addison held in her tears a bit as she spoke as maturely as she could.

”Call in the family in the name of the new leader of the necowls….There will be a funeral for several of our own, new leadership placement… and a rebirth….)” She said looking down sadly to Jenny ”(Oh god not-.... I… okay… I will.. There will be transport sent to the location of Jennifer's house for you asap….)” Addison held jenny’s hand softly as the blood from her scare dripped from her chin. ”(Thank you…)” She held her hand tighter and looked at jenny seriously before closing her eyes gently ”(I’m know what the message was about now…. And I’m willing to pay the cost… she will live… and this all… it won’t be for nothing… I promise toji…)” She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down

To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2