Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Vote_lcapTo Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Voting_barTo Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Vote_lcapTo Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Voting_barTo Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Empty
PostSubject: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Nearing 2 Years Prior

“Dear child… you have no idea…. Of the power you hold… The power your sister holds…. The power 5 others hold…. Archer, Staff, Swordsman, Warhammer, Rogue, Battle Axe….” The man who had a scar going down his entire middle of his face going from his scalp to chin held jenny by her chin with his thumb and cured pointer finger and stared at her scar over her eye and cheek.

“Berserker…. You were given the power… but you need to activate it… And I know how….” Jenny looked up at him with wide eyes the sound of screaming as her heart raced. “You just have to see the sight that gave your spirit her name….” He let go of her chin and broke the ropes that bound her arms to her torso and moved to the side letting her see men in armor slaughtering people of a city relentlessly.

Her jaw dropped along with her heart as the whites of her eyes turned black and a red claw formed on her middle finger. "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" Her voice altered into something monstrous as she slammed her hand into her face with arched fingers and the claw slammed into the top of her scar. She the shouted with wide blood rage filled eyes as she yanked her hand down cutting open the scar letting black with red tinted blood flow out. Her irises then turned bright red as the blood flowed out wildly then in front of her like a never ending explosion.

It then flowed around her and formed spoked out armor that covered her torso shoulders the spiked going up to her cheeks in height, fore aronds, hips, and legs the hips having a red like drap going down the front and back of it in 2 pieces. Her hair turned glowing blood red as the blood then formed around her head making a helmet that looked like an animal's skull that covered the top half of her head and formed around her teeth making the canines long and sharp then to her ears making them having long extension making them stretch out to a foot in length and were pointed.

Her hands then caid monstrous styled armor around them with long claws and the same for her feet as she fell to her knees. Addison skid to a stop with wide eyes as she saw the man laughing and jenny in her transformation. ”Jenny…” Jenny then fell forward onto her hands before roaring and running forward on all fours using her blasts to move at crazy fast speeds.

She launched at some of the armored men and slammed her clams into the heads penetrating them and then sending out blasts making them shoot forward into the ground as she threw them forward. “We must save her… stop her because she can’t stop herself….” Addison blinked and looked around ”Who…-?” SHe looked to her hand to see the middle finger claw that was a deep blue for her. “Release me dear child and I can show you… I vow to not kill your sister… and to release you after I have done so…. Please… I have watched so many lose family…. I do not wise to watch you lose yours….let me assist you young one…”

Addison looked up to her sister who was slaughtering others as the whites of her eyes turned black. ”Save her…” She said before slashing her scar like jenny had but the blood that came from her was black and tinted blue. Armor formed around her that covered one of her shoulders, torso, and a skirt length area of her that was plated like feathers. One hand gained a blue fingerless armor plated close and the other was a heavy duty armored glove that covered her enter forearm.

She then gained a blue mouth mask and hood as her hair turned a glowing blue along with her irises. ”Blade of Blood, Blade of the soul, Come forth so you may take your toll.” She said in a deep mature tone and held out her hands close to each other one facing up the other down. ”I seek your refuge….”

She said closing her eyes as a massive two handed sword that looked like it was split down the middle landed in her hands as she held it in her grips. She opened her eyes then as she ran forward. ”You will not tear this family apart from your rage berserker!” she shouted making Jenny turn around as the armored men finished off the last remaining civilians and fled the scene. ”Swordsmen!”

2 Weeks Ago

Addison held her eyes closed sighing as her fully covered face masked friend placed a hand on her shoulder. ”We will find her… I promise…” She nodded but opened her eyes looking to Jenny’s house. ”I know… But let’s get some back up… if it's who we think it is who took her… we will need it….” She said looking to her friend who nodded to her.

Nearing 2 Years Ago

The two clashed for quite some time before a woman split the two up and walked over to jenny who was trying to get back up to fight. The woman kneeled down and pressed an orb to Jenny’s forehead and all the blood armor flowed back into her scar making Jenny turn back to normal as she dropped to the ground. The woman looked to Addison as she slowly got up. “I resealed the Berserker…. Do not let her out again…..”

The woman said before seemingly vanishing Addison’s armor returned to her scar but her hair kept a few streaks of light blue as she ran over to Jenny and helped her to her feet and put her arm around her as helicopters and cop cars raced closer. Jenny looked to addison and met her eyes as the two looked down and started to walk their scars bleeding normally now. ”Let’s go home Jen….” jenny nodded once ”Now that… I could get behind….”

2 Days Ago

Jenny hung from her wrists that were in shackles, her mask laying before her shattered into pieces and her armor was broken and torn in several places. Her hair was down and hanging limply at her sides. “Hello again dear child… I still can’t believe how much you've grown….” He held a glass disc up to his right eye and looked at her through it. “And it looks like your rage grew too, You really shouldn’t hold back your anger so much. It just fuels berserker.”

He said with a chuckle and grin as Jenny slowing looked up to him with rage filled eyes. ”You…..” The man laughed “Me!, now… let's play we have much to do before someone comes to get you.” He said as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up into the air as she growled and winced.

20 Hours Ago
Addison’s face showed up on a screen unmasked as she smiled a small smile waving. ”Hey everyone, It’s me. I would love to explain where I’ve been all this time….But that will have to be till later...I need help from a very important man named Riot… He looks like this” She held up a newspaper with riot on the front.

”Mass share this video and I’m sure he’ll find it since he’s looking for clues on something i need his help with. If you see him tell him that Addison knows who took her and needs his help to save her. He is to go to the missing girls house which he can find where that is by finding lighting wolf who is also looking for the girl with the girl’s parents…. And Riot… If you see this from many of my old fans sharing this or for some other reason…”

”Show up battle ready…. If they found her… they will be coming for me next… and they are ready and willing to kill anyone who they need to to get us both.” She looked a bit concerned but lowered the Newspaper looking into the camera with determined eyes. ”We can find her… We just have to work together to get her back…”

The video then ended and then was sent out to her old fans from her and Jenny’s old band and the video was quickly sent all over the world due to the size of their fans and increasing worry of non fans who figured out that she was implying that some girl was kidnapped and was in grave danger. Though more than just fans saw this….

Now

Jenny’s mother froze seeing the video that was shared to her by over several hundred people and narrowed her eyes while tearing up a bit. She stood up at the dinner table and looked to her husband. “(They have her get ready to fight the battle is possibly coming to us.)” She then looked to Toji with a soft expression

“(Toji I know you are a well trained fighter and you care for jenny so i will not force you to stay out of the fight or run… but if you do not want to endanger your own life i need you to run somewhere safe as quickly as you can now…. But if you don't You need to be ready for a fight now….)” She then heard the doorbell ring “(Hurry…)”

She said before her eyes glowed light blue and she summoned a long katana made of light blue glowing light. She slowly eased to the door before swinging it open and whipped her katana in front of her ready to attack before seeing Riot and eased lowing the sword as her eyes faded in glow. “Riot” SHe said in a light japanese accent but in english now. “Jenny spoke highly of you... “ She said eyeing him for a moment before moving to the side.

“If you can fit please come in… I suspect you got the video message as well.” She said simply as her husbands voice shouted down in japanese. “(Who is it?)” “(Riot, Jennifer’s friend!)” “(Oh Thank him for showing up, for me and that i like is armor!)” Jenny’s mom then looked to riot and spoke in english again. “My Husband thanks you for your assistance and he likes your armor.” She said casually. “Oh and Lighting Wolf is already here.”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Toji was seated at the dinner table, picking at his food. Ever since Jenny disappeared,the boy hadn't been as happy as usual,filled with worry about his packsister,not to mention other events. He...should've had her back. That's what pack did! If she was hurt, or..The boy's mind came to a stop at that particular thought before it could continue,shoulders hunching.

Then, the video comes on. Glancing up, his eyes widen. ...Addison?Straightening up, Toji's eyes watch the video,eyes narrowing.So...she had clues to where his packsister was? Good. He couldn't wait to track down the ones responsible and put them behind bars. Looking up at the two adults, the boy stands as well. Brows furrowing as Jane speaks, getting ready to respond, but head tilts at the doorbell. He blurs upstairs,coming back down a few seconds later dressed (admittedly, somewhat sloppy) in his hero gear,tanto knife thrust through his belt. Adjusting his mask, Lightning Wolf waited calmly for Riot to step in. Already he was feeling that odd weakness the armored defender brought to him. Said weakness was indicated to others by the tips of TOji's hair becoming red. The closer Riot would get,the weaker and redder Lightning Wolf would get.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 2:22 am

The oppressive silence was only broken by the clacking of keyboard keys. Stacks of paper were scattered seemingly at random, and crushed energy drink cans littered the floor. A teapot lay where it had fallen among the detritus littering the floor. The figure at the workstation snatched a coffee pot from its burner and went to pour himself another cup. Meanwhile, the clacking of keys continued, as the figure typed with one hand and poured with the other. He let out a frustrated roar when he realized the pot was empty and he was pouring air. He hurled the pot aside and leaned back in his chair, rubbing the black circles over his eyes. What little sleep he had gotten since his teammate went missing had been fitful and restless. He'd spent every waking moment either fighting the ever present crime in the city or searching for anything that could have lead to her whereabouts. So far he'd found absolutely nothing. He'd barely eaten and hadn't shaved or showered. He'd barely even gone into his day job, only doing so when threatened with suspension. Everyone who'd seen him had said he'd looked like crap, but he was able to pass it off as simply an encroaching illness. He was at the end of his rope. Absolutely nothing had turned up.

A ringing jolted him awake. He hadn't even realized he'd dozed off. He looked over at the phone as it rang again. He frowned. That phone had a very specific purpose, and only a handful of people had the number. He picked it up and held it to his ear, listening to the voice on the other end. The voice modulation built into the handset affected him when he spoke but not whoever spoke to him. The man on the other end was a desk Sergeant at the Jump City police department, whom Riot had a working relationship with. The Sergeant had proved more than happy to help expand the hero’s watchful gaze, even going so far as to provide him with the proper contacts for acquiring much of his monitoring gear. “Understood.” He kept his responses as short as possible. He hung up the phone and face palmed. After all of his searching, a message had appeared for Riot over social media. Neither the scientist nor hero had even the slightest care for social media, and as such he’d completely missed it. He swiveled around to face his alter ego. It was time he got back on the streets.

Riot dropped gracefully out of the sky and into a smooth transition from flying to walking – the complete opposite of his usual entrance. His usual crashing display was done with intimidation in mind, and there was no one to intimidate here. He hadn’t needed to look up the address, nor did he need to confirm the house. He knew where he was going. He strolled up to the door in all his resplendent glory before pausing. After a moment, he reached out and poked the doorbell, feeling rather silly about standing at a door in seven feet of mech suit and ringing the doorbell. He coughed awkwardly within the suit, glad once again that it was soundproof unless his speaker system was on. He was glad the moment was over quickly as Jenny’s mother answered the door, however the awkwardness was immediately replaced with tension at the sight of her battle ready state. He recalled Addison’s words to him over her message. He nodded politely and deliberately at her mention of Jenny’s praise and her invitation to enter. He gripped the door frame with his right hand so that he could more easily guide his bulk in without damaging anything. When the Armored Hero finally spoke, it was in very proper and polite, if slightly broken Japanese. “(MANY THANKS. I AM APPRECIATING OF YOUR INVITATION.)

He looked down at Toji next, as if studying the young hero. He’d been at Battle Zero. Though Riot could have sworn that the other hero’s hair had been much more vibrant. Perhaps it was an effect of being in combat? As the Armored Hero strode into the house properly, he noticed the color fading and changing in Toji’s hair. The reason hit him immediately: Toji must be, at least in some form, reliant on magic. He made a mental note to keep his distance whenever possible. Rather than make any attempt at sitting, Riot elected to simply stand out of the way, where he could still contribute to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 5:39 am

Go to the next set of red text to skip the music stuff.

1 Year Ago

The lights in the background of the stage lit up showing a silhouette of 3 girls all in poofy dresses one wore a small top had off to the side of the head, another word a captains hat the two of them though both having their hair in high pigtails, and the their had her hair in one single ponytail off to the side of her head and had no hat. The Lights flickered as the one with the captains hat walked forward from the middle as the intro began the lights beating to the sound of the music.

As she began to sing the lights hit her then to show Jenny in some gothic looking make up and painted black fingernails. “I will keep quiet. You won't even know. I'm here. You won't suspect a thing, You won't see me in the mirror. But I crept into your heart. You can't make me disappear. Til I make you...” Jenny sang the first line with a finger over in front of her lips then looked out to the crowd. She held her hand to her heart as she sang the part in the line.

She smirked as she lowered her hand and she sang the next set of the lyrics the girl with no hat then walking up as she sang the back ups the lights now hitting her to reveal her cousin Azar.
I made myself at home In the cobwebs and the lies. I'm learning all your tricks. I can hurt you from inside I made myself a promise. You would never see me cry. Til I make you”

Jenny swayed her hips to the left in sync with Azar as they held their arms low but off to the sides and their hands flat and parallel to the ground as they then looked to the ground. They then swayed their hips to the other side as they moved their hands in sync to their hearts as they sang the lyrics. They then ran a finger down their right cheeks like a tear as they lowered down their torsos to be parallel with the ground as the third girl walked up and matched their pose.

”You'll never know what hit you!” The light then went on to show Addison as they all stood right up and flung their pointer fingers into the sky and moved their hips back into center. They flung their heads up making their hair flung up and spread out the light catching them to make them look like they were glowing as their eyes then light up Light blue, Sky blue,and deep blue all glowing.

”Won't see me closing in!” They then all moved in sync to cover their eyes with their hands. Then lowering them as they all started to circle each other. ”I'm gonna make you suffer! This hell you put me in, I'm underneath your skin. The devil within….” They all slowly moved to where Azar was off to the side and Addison and Jenny we’re facing each other. ”You'll never know what hit you.” They then Moved into a ball dancing stance. As Azar began to hold out notes in the background.

”I will be here, When you think you're all alone. Seeping through the cracks, I'm the poison in your bones. My love is your disease, I won't let it set you free, Til I break you…” As Addison started to sing lead and Jenny on back up the two began to dance outstandingly and beautifully well around the stage together, the two having perfect timing being each others perfect partners in the dance the two never moving their eyes from each other before grinning and the two spinning away from each other. Azar stepped in the middle as they all strike a pose and pointed out to the Crowd as they sang all together.

”You'll never know what hit you! They all grinned before closing their eyes and began to dance in sync with each other to a perfect beat of the song. ”Won't see me closing in” They moved their hands to their eyes and in a fluid motion flicked their hands away as they kept dancing and singing. ”I'm gonna make you suffer, This hell you put me in, I'm underneath your skin. The devil within…” They stabbed their hearts with their fists and jerked then away before throwing their imaginary weapons off to the side. They opened their eyes to show their eyes glowing more.

”You'll never know what hit you…” ”I tried to be the lover to your nightmare.” Jenny and addison then stepped forward singing in sync with each other as Azar held out notes in the background when needed. ”Look what you made of me…” The two pointed to themselves as they lowered more to the ground as if in defeat. ”Now I'm a heavy burden that you can't bear. Look what you made of me, Look what you. made of me. I'll make you see….”

They bared their teeth a bit as they sang bear and held their hands like claws to their chests as they moved down to the knees and yanked their hands away Azar Now moving to their position. Before they all slowly placed their hands to the ground and looked onward to the crowd as they held out their notes and all moved into a crouching lion pose like they were ready to pounce before front rolling other and with grace moved up to their feet as they struck poses pointing out to the crowd again.

”You'll never know what hit you Won't see me closing in” They all started to dance woking off each others movements to make a beautiful group dance. ”I'm gonna make you suffer. This hell you put me in. I'm underneath your skin. The devil within. You'll never know what hit you.” Azar held out notes in the background before Jenny took over in lead and Azar and Addison moved into back ups that were more whispers adding a creep factor to Jenny’s singing as they all had their shoulder to the crowd and looked over their shoulders to the crowd.

”The devil within You'll never know what hit you” The crowd cheered wildly as their eyes went back to normal and they all smiled as some stage hands came over with Azar and Jenny’s guitars and Addison hugged Jenny from the side making her laugh and smile brightly before Addison ran back to her drums that were being pushed out and pulled out her drumsticks.

Jenny put on her Guitar and grinned as she called out In german with a japanese accent. “(We are The Shadow Knights Blood and welcome to our band’s Birthright Album Tour!)” THe crowd cheered even louder as they started to play impressive death metal on their instruments. As Jenny Flung her head back to do a head bang the image came back into reality as she was punched To the ground on her back.

1 Hour Ago

Jenny slowly opened her eyes one was red on the whites of her eyes from blunt force trauma. She panted looking at the sky from the broken hole in the ceiling and teared up ”(Addison where are you….?)” She said her teeth looking blood soaked from her own blood as the man with the scar picked her up by her throat and held her up to the sky. “It’s sad how you depend on your sister for everything… I know they say twins can be two parts of a hole but this is just sad…”

He said laughing before throwing jenny into the air and spinning and kicking her mid air into the wall with the heel of his foot making her cough up blood and fall to the ground. ”It’s almost like you want to kill the young Necowl…” The man whipped around to see a young girl with her hair braided back along her skull but was let loose once it hit that point and formed into a large wavy mess of unkempt hair. She said on warpaint that went across her eyes and the sides of her head, while trails of the paint clearly has leaked down her cheeks when applied.

She wore leather clothes under a large battle worn trench coat and belts and straps all along her body. She had on combat boots and black fingerless gloves. Over all this she had strapped on armor that looked makeshift of sorts from scraps. If she had weapons on they were well hidden. Her hair was a deep bold brown color and her eyes had totally black irises. “Well if it isn’t the bastard soul brat…” He said with a scoff and spit on the ground beside him to show his distaste for her. ”How you wound me with your words, please don’t say more. The pain. It hurts too greatly.” she said flatly and boredly making him growl.

“Just because you were reborn does not give you the right to-” He started but she stopped as she cut in. ”I never said anything gave me the right to do anything… I’m just not caring so much that I still do it…” She said coldly as Jenny slowly looked over to her. She walked forward and put a finger on the man's chest and pushed it making him walk backwards to get out of the way before wiping her finger off on the man’s chest. She then kneeled down beside Jenny and brushed her hair from her face and smiled softly.

”You’re strong… and with friends stronger… at the end day of these events you will feel pain… but you will breath.” She leaned down and kissed her forehead before standing up as Jenny looked at her with confused eyes. “Not if I have anything to say about it…” The man said flatly making the girl smirk as she started to walk off. ”You don’t. But please carry on and see where it gets you… You won’t last to even the final days…” The man narrowed his eyes at her “Watch me…” She chuckled slightly ”Can’t… some of us actually have somewhere to be in the next hour…”

Now

Jane nodded to him as he thanked her “You’re welcome though no need for Japanese here, we all speak or at least in Lighting Wolf’s case can understand English very well. Jennifer is honestly the only one out of us who hasn’t taken the time to learn despite her obsession with the American culture.” Jane said shaking her head she still not understanding how someone could be so involved in another countries culture and seem to claim to love all of it, yet took no time to learn any of their spoken or written language.

Jane looked to Toji as his hair changed colors and narrowed her eyes a bit before muttering “Nth Metal…” It after all was the only metal that she could think of to have those properties. She gently walked over to toji and tested the distance by backing him up until his hair was totally normal. “Okay take note of this distance, if my sessions are correct You’ll need to stay this far away to stay at your current state. It is possible you still have powers in a human form but it would seem that he has armor that negates your current form. So just be care with that dear.”

She would then let go of him and allow him to move wherever hed like as her husband came down with a mix of rogue and knight armor and tossed a bag to Jane who then pulled out a disc and put it on her bicep and a black goo stretched across her body to make a skin tight black jumpsuit. She then put her hair in a high ponytail. “Knowing Addison she’ll be here in a few moments.” She said as she pulled on black combat boots and then armor paddings that was rather samurai esc in style.

She then put on a black skull esc mask and her husband then followed suit ”So the mighty Twin Soul and Heaven’s might Assassins will be joining us too..” Addison said wearing her dress and mask. “You're grounded after this… you Know that right….? Youre not allowed to run off again for at least another month.” Jan said sternly making Addison chuckle and nod ”I know… and besides… this is why i left in the first place so there's no reason for me to stay gone when it’s already here.”

Addison looked up to Riot then and gently placed a hand on his arm. ”Thank you for coming…” She thanked him genuinely. The girl with the brown hair and armor skid down the side of one of the near by houses and perched at the edge of it and watched the house carefully in until she saw Addison enter. She then hopped down and made her way over with such stealth that not even Jane or Addison noticed she was there until she stood behind Addison and spoke.

”I have a message for the Swordsman…” Addison froze hearing and seeing her while her mother and father bowed then to the girl. ”This is what I think it is… isn’t it…?” The girl nodded to her then ”The last day in the events to come…” Addison looked down a bit but nodded ”And as for my-” The girl turned to leave just as soon as she arrived. ”You know they only give me messages about the 7 soul carriers… not those around them.”

Addison tensed a bit before letting her leave and looked to riot and Toji. ”We need to head west… now… there’s a portal stone there that will take us to where they are keeping Jenny. It’s heavily guarded so be ready for a fight…. 3 of the 7 soul carriers are not standing with us…. They are bound to make their moves as we try to get Jenny.” She seemed withdrawn now… distracted, as she started to walk out of the door leading the way west.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Lightning Wolf bit his lip nervously. This was it...This was their chance to save Jenny. Hopefully she was relatively safe...As Riot appeared, the boy gave a polite wave. Watching the elders interact, his mouth quirks up into a small smile at the reminder of one of Jenny's quirks. Blinking as Riot looks down at him, seeming to study him, Lightning Wolf looked back up at him curiously. Then Jane comes over to move him, head tilting curiously,he regardless allows himself to be moved,eyes widening at what she says. Oh!

The young hero nods, examining the distance between him and Riot. "Yes, Ma'am." He watches curiously as the adults suit up, eyes widening at the black goo becoming a suit. Woah...That was amazing...Nodding as his packmom states that Addison would be here soon, Lightning Wolf examines the armor of the adults with a slightly impressed look, glancing over in surprise as Addison suddenly appears and speaks up.

Head tilting at what she says, he glances over at the adults again. The...Assassins? Blinking at what Jane has to say, he smiles happily. This should cheer Jenny up...Everyone'll be home and safe,and the packfamily'll be together. Glancing over at Addison as she lays a hand on Riot, he nods in agreement with the thank you,glancing up again at the large, armored hero.

Jumping in surprise at another person showing up, his gaze darts over as electricity runs down both arms, relaxing as it seems to be another ally. Copying the bow, the boy's head tilts at the discussion. Huh? Lightning Wolf glances over at Addison, listening to what she said,and nodded with a furrowed brow. Adjusting his mask slightly,he follows her. "Are..you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Riot nodded at Jane’s words, smiling to himself at her exasperation with Jenny. It was certainly strange indeed that she hadn’t learned English yet, but at least she got by with her translator. His smile faded and he clenched his jaw as he remembered why he was here. They would find her.

He said nothing as Jane scooted Toji away, though a faint smile of amusement found it’s way onto his face. This whole situation would be almost comical if it weren’t for the reason they were all gathered here. At least now he didn’t have to explain to the young hero why he would be avoiding him from here out. Riot did not return Toji’s wave, however he did nod respectfully to the other hero.

As Jane pulled out the disk, Riot’s scientific mind went wild. What could that material be? What could allow it to flow so well? Perhaps nanobots? Programmed to remember a user and reform from a dormant state into a body covering? Or perhaps it was a specific material that could react to temperatures to morph between two shapes? A cold storage form, and a warm active form? He wondered if there were a way to utilize such technology or at least a similar concept within his own armor. Already, he was forming the blueprints for a prototype. Addison’s words snapped him out of his little world and back to reality. What was this family? He briefly wondered just what he’d gotten himself into before Addison walked up to him and placed a hand on his arm. He wasn’t sure about her as a person, and she certainly had no qualms about killing people, but he could feel the genuine gratitude and sheer humanity in her voice as she thanked him - even with his severely stunted social skills. Rather than speak and have his loud robotic voice ruin the moment, he merely bowed his head in a drawn out nod that said more than he ever could out loud. He placed his armored hand over hers for a brief moment as he did so, the impressive level of control he had over his suit allowing him to complete such a delicate gesture. Riot may look, sound, and even act like a robot, but he was just as human as anyone.

The sudden appearance of the girl with the brown hair took Riot by surprise, and he instinctively deployed his shield with a loud SHUNK and took a defensive stance, ready to step between the girl and Addison if need be. He relaxed somewhat when the girl did not attack, and instead delivered a message, but his guard remained up. That moment, more than anything else was the final nail in the coffin - he needed to double time his efforts to install some sort of scanning system within his suit. When the suit was powered, he had an impressive field of vision - especially when compared to the nearly useless cone of vision he had when his HUD wasn’t up, but even with the impressive 225 degrees of vision his HUD afforded him, he had little in the way of sound enhancement and nothing in the way of area scanning. He could still be snuck up on, and that thought bothered him. If he’d had a scanner of some kind, perhaps he could have prevented this whole situation.

He nodded as Addison spoke, though he did not know what she meant by soul carriers. He didn't care. Whoever they were, they would not stand in their way. “IT MATTERS NOT IF 3 OR 300 STAND IN OUR WAY.” He growled as he strode forward. “NOTHING WILL STOP US FROM RESCUING JE-” Riot was cut off mid word with a screech of an intercom being shut off and his entire suit locked up, freezing in place in mid step. One heartbeat, he had been striding confidently toward the door, filled with righteous anger. By the end of that same heartbeat, he was a statue of titanium and Nth metal with absolutely zero sign that he’d ever been able to move in the first place - like a remote control toy who’d been turned off. An indomitable defense had become an impenetrable tomb. Meanwhile, within the suit, Riot was screaming.

The loud screech had interrupted his words, and Riot had instinctively cried out and raised his hands to his ears. Only to feel a cold sweat run down his spine as he realized his arms weren’t moving. Nothing was moving. He could barely breath. He could barely see. His HUD was flooded with errors and warnings, blotting out his vision. To make matters worse, the piercing screech that his intercom system had made when he was cut off hadn’t stopped. The soundproof nature of his suit prevented anyone outside from continuing to hear it, but within the suit the piercing tone stabbed into his brain and made it nearly impossible to think. His vision narrowed as if he were looking down a black tunnel, and his breathing became shallow and rapid as his heart rate skyrocketed. He was dimly aware of a blinding blue-white light as he was overcome and slipped into unconsciousness.

Meanwhile, outside his suit, Riot remained a complete statue. However he was far from inactive. The air around him seemed to buzz as a massive amount of static electricity began to build up. The smell of ozone became apparent and rapidly became so heavy in the air that it could be tasted. The electricity in the air continued to build until small arcs of lightning began to jump around Riot’s suit. These arcs grew along with the smell and the electricity in the air until a it all reached a climax, erupting in a blinding blue-white light and a deafening thunderclap. In the aftermath, Riot was gone. The only signs he’d been there at all were the lingering stench of ozone, a few rapidly fading arcs of electricity as the static in the air returned to normal, and his boot prints - black shapes burned into the ground where he once stood. The Armored hero had been taken.

(Exit: Riot. He will no longer be taking part in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 4:48 am

Addison looked to Toji and gave him a small smile and nod to say hello before looking back to riot. Addsion looked to him for a long time as he nodded and held his hand on hers she hoped the big dude was alright under there, he probably had been though alot lately. She pulled her hand back then looked to Riot as he pulled out her shield and put her hand on it to tell him it was okay as she looked to the girl who came in. Letting her leave Addison walked out with the others and  paused looking to riot who stopped.

”Whats wrong?” jane waved the air in front of her nose “the hell is that?” she said narrowing her eyes in disgust of the smell.her husband coughing a but “I don't know but I think it’s coming from that hunk of meta that boy is in” The three then looked away and held their ears as the light and clap came in. ”What the **** hole?!” Addison called out before they all looked to see him gone. “Well that was rude… He just left…” Jane said neither her nor her husband nor addison knowing his wa snot riots doing. ”Whatever we don’t have time to hunt him down lets just keep moving.”

They fought together once yes and he came to help but that was for both of his friends… the two weren’t friends so she didn't feel too obligated to hunt him down to see what was going on.  She looked to toji though as he asked his question and shook her head. ”I haven't been okay in a long time and that message just told me that i never will be… so no….but at least in these last few moments I’ll have I can hopefully help you save jenny… and then you can keep her safe from now on…” SHe said quietly so only he would hear her and gave him a bit of a sad look before looking back forward.

-- 7 Years Ago --

”It’s okay Jenny we can make it all better again together!” Addison said to a crying jenny holding a bunny that was attacked by a wolf cub that ran off after Addison had punched it in the nose. Jenny looked up to her holding it close. ”Promise?” Addison hugged her closely the two only 8. ”Totally fromt he bottom of my heart to the tip of my pinky I promise it’ll be okay again.” She said locking pinkies with jenny. The two then walked back to their large house. Over weeks they helped the rabbit recover and  become able to run around again at full speed. Until it came the day where they had to re release it into the wild.

”But… what if it…. What if it gets hurt again? It won't have us around to save it again….” Addison had her kneel down with her and kissed the side of her head. ”Sometimes you just have to have to believe everything will be okay no matter how bad things are or how alone someone will be… She’ll be okay because I know she will be…” Jenny sniffled but nodded  and put it down and let it run off into the rest as Addison hugged her closely. ”She’ll be okay… she’s strong… she can’t depend on us her whole life… and she doesn’t need to.”

-- Tonight --

Jenny panted as chains were re put on her as she glared at the man’s face. ‘Addison would get out… she would know how to get out….She’s with me wherever I go I just have to try and listen for what she would do…’ She thought before looking at her chains that were put back on the hook that’s wall area looked badly cracked.  She looked from it to  the man who walked off a bit and narrowed her eyes that turned light blue as she focused. She  forced herself to her feet and  jumped up placing her feet against the wall crouching down before leaping forward and sending out a blast.

She then yanked on the hook with one arm as she screamed in pain as her arm was pulled out of its socket but so was the hook. She  landed on her feet with a stumble but panted as she looked at the man who turned to her then narrowing his eyes “So you wanna play eh? Well lets-” SHe swung her good arm then and used the spike a the other end of the hook at him and he barely dodged in time and got his cheek cut. He felt the blood trickle down his cheek while jenny felt her entire body scream in pain from her harsh movements and all her broken bones. She panted but jerked the chain up with her arm and caught the hook by its side with her teeth and unhooked it before using her foot and her blast to break the weak part of the chain freeing her arms binds and grabbed the hook from her mouth after shoving her arm back in its socket.

She then held the hook like a back handed blade. And grabbed her broken mask and tossed it to the side. ”You can’t… hold me… anymore…” She said between pants. “I’ll be honest.. I wasn’t expecting this at all… after months of torture...and having just about all your bones broken at some point or another…. I was not expecting you to be so filled with the will to live….” Jenny narrowed her eyes at him holding a defensive stance. ”I have people waiting for me.... Looking for me… and a lot of school to catch up on…. And I can’t leave any of it waiting anymore!” She called out as he ran at her then.

-- The Main Group --

Addison stood behind a tree with the others looking over at a cave with a portal inside and a man and a woman waiting by it one with blonde hair and green eyes, the other with orange hair and brown eyes. ”Of course the technopath had to be one of the ones who betrayed the order…” Addison muttered as Jane whispered. “I’m more surprised by the Iclowse… they have been the feecons greatest alleys since the wedding of their family’s leader and the King of the feecons…”

Addison shrugged ”Not everyone follows the tracks of their family mom… Just look at jenny… the first Necowl in history to soon hit age 16 and never once willfully chosen herself to kill another living creature…. Unlike you and dad who are assassins, and me who kills so no one else has to… Hopefully she kept that up in her time in there.” “Agreed though we are talking about that flawed logic of yours when we are all back home…” her father said as he spoke up. Addison waved him off and looked to toji. ”Based on your appearance powers and your reaction to riots suit you seem to be  a Okami dude demon”

“That’s not the proper term addison and you know it…” her mother said annoyed but Addison waved her off again. ”Our people’s appearances tend to tell one and other exactly what our powers are and what family we belong to, we can tell what kind of powers but not the exact one, the necowls deal with spirit energy and spirit energy constructs and those people over there are, tech, and ice… I know your people don’t do well with ice and my powers need sound that come from my mask that is tech. SO I think you should take the redhead and I take the blondey so they can’t use their powers against us. Sound good to you?”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Toji smiled as Addison smiled and nodded at him.Lightning Wolf nodded as Riot began to state his intent to rescue Jenny,no matter what stood in their way, only for his eyes to widen as the man is surrounded in electricity. Nose wrinkling at the smell of ozone, he yelps as Riot suddenly disappears,rubbing his eyes from the flash,wincing slightly.Ow...that was a big boom...

Once his vision cleared enough to see, the boy glances at where the armored hero had been, wondering what exactly that'd been about,only to gasp as he notices Riot was gone. ("Wha...?What happened?") Brows furrowing in concern, Toji glances at the others. Huh? He...left? That hadn't seemed like a pleasant way to leave...Hopefully Riot was ok. Right now,though,they had to rescue Jenny.Brows furrowing at Addison's response, the boy gave her a quick hug before continuing walking.Hopefully...hopefully they'd be able to find a way to help Addison to,whatever it was.

Tonight

Lightning Wolf stood with his pack,listening to what the others were saying with a slightly tilted head. Brows furrowing slightly at the reminder that the three with him were killers, the young halfling blinks as Addison addresses him.Snorting slightly and giving a small smile at her term, he nods in agreement. Yep! He was a Okamian,all right!

Listening curiously to what she has to say, his eyes widen and he pales slightly at the statement that one of those enemies over there was a ice user. Uh oh...Yeah, that really wasn't good, not for him. At the elder teen's suggestion, Lightning Wolf nods in agreement. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan. "Rogerroger."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:59 am

Addison held him close for a long while… she wish she would have been able to meet him sooner… he seemed like a great adoptive brother… She nodded to him as he agreed she counted down before running out at the woman who looked at her silently before holding her hands like claws and grew a claw on bof of her middle fingers and clawed straight down her face making two parallel straight lines going down from her eyes her blood streaming out forming viking like armor all around her and then formed 2 battle axes. “Swordsman!” She shouted as she used the back of one of the axes she held to hit addison so hard she flew into a tree with a shout. Her parents moving around the trees to make a sneak attack.

The boy Toji would go after did the same manubar as the girl but clawed a sop on his chin and forehead and gained tribal style armor and 2 dual daggers. Addison’s eyes snapped open as she pulled off her mask and hooked it to the belt on her hip her eyes glowing a deep blue color. ”This fight is mine child…” she gained her own claw as addison spoke up then ”Call if you need back up but don’t let the boy get hurt.” The woman looked to toji and inhaled getting ready to send out an ice attack as Addison slashed her horizontal scar and summoned her armor and sword.

”Understood child.” She lept forward and whipped her sword into a blocking position as she skid between toji and the woman blocking massive ice shards with her sword making the woman stop and growl. THough before she could speak Addison pulled apart her massive sword into 2 separate ones and got into a fighting pose. “You're done battle axe.

Elsewhere

Jenny panted kneeling down to one knee as the man laid on the ground knocked out and slashed up. She had managed to take him down. She gasped holding her ribs as the adrenaline was wearing off allowing her to feel all the pain.”Walk girl… I wish not to die here like this…” Jenny blinked looking around “I’m in your head just walk… they suppressed your memories of me that's why you don’t remember.. But it doesn't matter… push through and walk if you wish to live…” Jenny panted but nodded forcing herself to her feet and stumbled around a bit. And gasped in pain but continued forward toward the direction she remembered coming in from.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Toji let Addison hug him, giving a soft,happy hum at the contact.As she counted down, the young hero waited, readying himself,then followed her. Eyes widening as the teen girl is sent flying into a tree, he glances at her in concern, only to sigh in releif. Good...she was still ok,though...the glowing eyes and change in speech was different...Either way, he has to handle his target...Then the ice lady sends ice at Lightning Wolf, causing him to pale slightly,only to sigh in relief as Addison blocks.

Giving her a quick thumbs up, he blurs over to the now armored and dagger wielding boy, letting out a shout. "You're in way!" He slides into a skidding kick, hoping to knock his opponent off his feet, and if it works follows up with a quick flurry of punches to the midsection. Had to get these two idiots out of the way...No way was he gonna let his packsister be trapped by these jerks any longer then he absolutely had to!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:46 am

Addison nodded to him with a look that one warrior would give to another who they respected before looking back to her opponent. She darted forward and spin on her toe and heel as she slashed down at the woman who jumped back and barely blocked with her axes. Addison's father then dropped down from the top of the cave and placed his hands on the axes and absorbed them as his eyes glowed green. As he landed kneeling down Addison jumped forward leaping off his shoulder and stabbed her blades backhanded into the sides of the woman's neck since she no longer had weapons to block with. “We’re now even Swordsman… 124 to 124….” Addison landed with her legs bent on both sides of the woman's sides.

”And may that game continue in the next life Battle Axe…” She pulled out her blades and 2 orbs floated out of the woman's mouth one a gold color the other a light yellow. They floated into the sky and zoomed out of the area. Addison then looked over to Toji and watched him take down. Jane dropped down then and landed kneeled down over the man after toji knocked him down and held her sword construct inches from his neck. “You have been defeated and out manned rogue… take your holder and leave….” The man was going to fight back but paused as Addison walked over.

”Rogue… You know I do not wish your death… and death will only come in the following fight… do not let your life be one of the many who may be taken tonight…” The man sighed and nodded “Very well swordsman… I will honor your request and depart…. But put staff in his place… he has gotten irritating.” He said as jane let him up and Addison nodded ”His place is in a grave as usual… Trust me… I will do so happily…” The rogue nodded and ran off leaving Addison to look to Toji.

”You fought bravely dear child… it was an honor to fight beside you…” Jane and her husband placed their fists to their chests and bowed to her before jane looked to toji. “Addison is the holder of the soul of the swordsman… The necowls most legendary warrior. Right now when she's in that armor it means she is the swordsman..” She said looking to toji like a proud parent. “And she's right.. You fought amazingly dear… now shall we go save both of your sisters?” She asked looking to Addison who nodded her eyes flashing light blue as she spoke. ”About time… Let's go.”

With Jenny

Jenny panted and slowed to a stop seeing a small lake between her and an large group of mean and women facing a portal. ”...........” “Well…? …. Get in the water and swim over and kill them all…..” Jenny looked on wards annoyed with a twitching eyebrow. ”One… no… two you have got to be shitting me and three its easy for you to say having no broken bone probable internal bleeding a possible concussion, starving, in horrible pain and can move without wanting to shout in pain…” “we share a body so technically i am too sooooo suck it up and get in the water twerp.”

Jenny perched her lips and puffed up her cheeks as she narrowed her eyes. “Water…” Jenny narrowed her eyes more and extended her head forward. “Noooooow” She tilted her head to one side. “God damn it jennifer get in the ****ing water!!!!” Jenny froze though then hearing the man from before roar in the distance making her eyes go wide. ”Water! Right! Got it!” she then hurried into the water and winced as she forced herself to swim through the water as the man started to run over in the distance and shouted out getting the people across the water’s attention.

”I hate everything right now…” Jenny said defeated and annoyed as the people pulled out their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:32 am

Lightning Wolf nodded back. As the brief battle clashed behind him,he engaged his own foe.Thankfully,it seemed the young hero was fast enough that there wouldn't be a clashing of weapons of his own,or at least for now.As Jane dropped down, he stepped back to let her handle it,glancing over at Addison in concern. Smiling in relief at seeing her unharmed, he watches as she walks over and addresses the Rogue,brows furrowing at the mention of death.

Hopefully not many people will die...None would be any better,in fact. Still...despite how naive he was,Toji knew that at least a few people are likely to die today...He'll just have to fight as hard as he could. The more he knocked out,the less his pack would have to worry about really hurting!Now there was a plan!

Waving goodbye to the Rogue as he runs away,the young halfling glances at Addison as she addresses him, head tilting at her different way of talking before blinking at the compliment. Grinning happily,he nods. "It is honor, to fight with you, as...as well!" Eyes widening at what Jane says the boy gives a short bow. "Oh! Nice to meet you, Swordsman!" Smile widening at what his packmother has to say about his fighting skills,and the proud look she gave him, Lightning Wolf bounced a couple of times on his toes before refocusing at the last question,giving a quick nod. "Yes!!" As Addison says about time, he's already blurring into the cave, tanto transforming into the nunchakus. This was it...hold on just a bit longer Jenny!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:39 am

Addison chuckled and bowed back to him ”And you pack brother.” She then ran in with him and her parents through the portal to see the army look over to them and then jenny in the water and the man in the distance. ”Whell then….” Jane walked forward looking to toji “ we’ll clear the path though that addison and her father can make it to jenny and help her out and protect her from anyone who runs directly at her. Got it?” if he did she would run forward with him and started to fight through the crowd though these being heavily skilled fighters.

For each one she took down she took 5 blows making her grunt with each blow. Addison then let her father run forward first before running after him he held his hand out to the side as she neared and let her jump onto it, as his hand went down from the weight he grunted and shouted as he threw his hand into the air while she jumped off his hand giving her a boost into the air above the crowd. Jenny looked up from the water and shouted out. ”Addison?!”

She asked in shock as Addison saluted her and mario jumped off a man's head allowing her father to take down the men between the one and the knocked down one as he plowed through. WHen she landed addison whirled around and slashed the woman's legs behind her making them fall to their knees before running forward letting her father plow through them as well as they charged towards jenny the man who captured her summoning a hook with a chain out of thin air.

Jane grunted and winced as a blade cut though a weak point in her armor and dug into her shoulder though quickly sparta kicked the fighter away and called out. “Toji how are you doing over there?” she asked worried about his safety as she yanked the sword from her shoulder and threw it at a warrior and split their skull in two knocking them to the ground. The man twirled the hook in the air before throwing it forward as jenny tired to progress forward before it hit her in the shoulder blade and dug in deep making her scream in pain. Addison roared in anger and doke into the water along with her father as the man reeled in jenny very quickly and got the rout of the water and started to drag her to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Toji beamed as the Swordsman called him pack.After they get through the portal, he spots Jenny, and gives a happy grin. "Jenny!! We here!!" Now they just had to handle these guys...Glancing at his packmom as she suggests something, he nods, running with her as his nunchaku lashes out at the enemy.Sparks and electricity fly as he engages them.

The boy jumps,rolls, and leaps, lashing around with his weapon as he tries to avoid the blows. Despite this, even the high speed hero was hit multiple times. Thankfully,his skin was durable enough he hasn't received lethal blows just yet,despite his lack of armor, though the moderate wounds he'd received were enough to cause a bit of concern.

As Jane called out to him, Lightning Wolf responded, dodging a sword blow and countering with a kick to the shin. "It's...hard, Packmother!" Hearing the scream, the boy glances over, eyes widening. Giving a roar of his own, he gave a pulse of electricity around him to push off a few of the fighters. Leveling his arm, he aims, then sends a bolt of electricity at the man with a glare, only to give a pained scream as a particularly brave warrior gets close to give his upper arm a deep cut.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 4:41 am

Jane gritted her teeth a bit hearing his reply but tried to sound hopeful for him “Just keep going hun the more we go and the more we take down the easier it will be.” She assured him before her eyes went wide and looked over. She though looked over to toji shout from Jenny. She narrowed her eyes and lunged forward and with a fluent cut she hacked off the warrior's arm that hurt toji looking away from her own fight. Jenny gasped trying to yank the hook out of her as her father made it out of the water and ran at the man but looked back to see toji as she shouted and his wife look away as several warriors left over by them rose their weapons without jane noticing.

His eyes widened and was about to call out to warn her but before he could her grunted and looked forward to see the blade of a dagger attached to a chain poking out from his chest that entered from behind. Addison who climbed out of the water’s eyes went wide as she screamed out. ”Daddy!!!” WHile Jenny looked on in shock. Jane looked over just in time to see her husband fall to his knees before the weapons fell down on her and made her gasp in pain as they cut in crazy deep and shattered many of her bones. Jenny looked to her mother to see her as her mother use her strength to slash her sword at the warriors slitting their throats before falling flat on the ground. Her eyes fall of tears as her mouth fell open.

The man pulled his chain that was connected to the dagger and let jenny's father fallin Addison's arms as she ran over to catch and hold him. Jenny screamed out in pain and anger clenching her eyes shut as she did and managed to get up to her feet and swing at the man but due to her tiredness she was too slow and he grabbed her arm and snapped it back breaking her arm in several places and scream in pain and threw her back to the ground where the hook jabbed more into her making her gasp in pain as tears streamed down her face. “I hoped to fight the leaders of the necowl family… before killing them… but this works just fine…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)   To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Live With 2 Souls (SN, Hb, Ask)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next