Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Vote_lcapSoul Eater: Dark Souls. Voting_barSoul Eater: Dark Souls. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Vote_lcapSoul Eater: Dark Souls. Voting_barSoul Eater: Dark Souls. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul Eater: Dark Souls.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:19 pm

"Dammit," The erratic pattern of footsteps could be heard as the boy dashed through the forest. Over head multiple dark shadows swiftly pursued him. "Dammit!" From a front view he could be seen wearing a leather jacket ripped at the shoulder, pants torn at each knee cap and the left thigh, a white shirt with a bloody gash running down the front of his chest and another at his side and finally his face had a scratch just under his right goldenrod eye. "DAMMIT!" He yelled as he neared a clearing of grass and had his path cut off as one of the shadows lunged overhead and crashed into the ground right in front of him. The shadows next few movements were so fast the boy barely saw them coming. Somehow he was able to duck the first but was hit by the second cutting open his left forearm and sent rolling across the ground.
The moonlight took over the clearing and revealed the large shadows and the others that now surrounded the teenager who laid face first in the grassy clearing. It was a bald man wearing a cape with fangs and pale skin. The ones surrounding him had similar fangs and were around JaK's age. The boy got to all fours and pointed to the bald man. "Vlad, the dragon. Once the DWMA's Disciplinary head of staff. I've now confirmed with my own eyes that you have indeed been drinking the blood of students sent to detention hall."
The man laughed and extended his arms. "JaK Sage, why be so formal you used to be disciplined often if I remember as well. I just got tired of you lil brats being sent to me. So I thought maybe converting you to my way of thinking would keep you out of lord deaths hair but what do I get in return banished and hunted!" The former teacher stepped forward in a flash and kicked JaK into a tree onto the outskirts of the clearing. JaK howled and blood dribbled from his lips. "You're twisted Vlad...and by decree of lord death I'll end you here and now and all the students you've lead down the path of becoming a kishin."
"You little brat! Haven't I told you 100 times now that you should refer to me as professor, actually no Count! Yes, Count Dracula! Not that it matters im going to kill you and devour your soul. A brat like you who doesn't even know not to charge into a situation without a weapon doesn't deserve to be part of my army to overthrow lord death." JaK smirked. "That's where you're wrong. It's called stalling...I think you taught me this one actually."

The girl was waiting. She had taken out five or so of the prior students just in the rush of things. She was cloaked just like the rest of them, making sure to hide a certain very prominent feature of hers. Pale skin and fake fangs were a cinch. And hiding her smell? She had smeared some of JaKs own blood on her to negate all suspicion.
As her meister made the call, she grinned and made her way to the center of attention, punching, kicking, and clotheslining any who got in her way. When the crowd got too intense, she flipped over the rest, unleashing that signature hot pink hair and landing right next to JaK. "Ready?? It's now or never because if we don't act quick, we're dead!"

"Ready?" JaK stood up as the surprised Vampire growled. "You're talking to the man who took down four soul eaters with my hands bound behind my back." JaK extended his hand and caught his partner as she transformed into a weapon. "Although I do gotta give you credit Bow," JaK held his gauntlet in front of him and assumed a martial arts stance. "For someone with memory issues you sure did come up with a solid plan to trick Mr. bloodsucker over here."
Dracula snarled and moved to flash step into JaK again. But this time JaK was ready for it and as he dashed towards the duo two movements occurred that were faster than the eye could make out - the end result was Dracula stopping right behind JaK and the meister standing in the same spot with his weapon arm extended forward. Blood suddenly shot out of the side of Dracula's abdomen and he dropped to his knees. "What!? But you're only a one star meister with horrible grades how did you..."
"Pfft. Do you think I had my partner following you just for fun? She was watching you the entire time and when we linked up just now she told me everything I needed to know about your movements, blind spots, you get the deal." JaK turned and faced Vlad. "Now it's time for your punishment." JaK said seriously.
"Grrr, kill him!" The turned students all charged at JaK. "%#!@, Bow should I kill them...?" JaK jumped and leaped backwards, left and right, ducked, lunged and cartwheeled to avoid their advances but soon he'd have to retaliate. "Or is it as we suspected?" Lord Death stated that the children under Vlads control might have just been induced with madness while in detention hall with him. Unlike him they might not actually be in danger of turning into a kishin yet.

Bow smiled, pleased with herself for being able to come up with the plan. "I know right!? I didn't know I could do that! " She giggled lightly and then cleared her throat, getting back to business. In the blink of an eye all her information had been transferred to JaK who utilized it brilliantly.
But that's when everything went wrong. Her eyes grew dark and she spoke solemnly. "It's as we suspected. However, because of the madness they're under, they have no qualms about killing us! And I don't remember how to get them back!!" She bit her lip and hoped that he had a better memory than she did.

JaK continued to leap around and retreated as the vampire laughed. "ha! Run children! You're souls will be a delicious treat and blood the main course."
JaK suddenly stopped once he had the madness induced students coming at him in a straight line. "Dummy," JaK flexed the palm not wielding the weapon. "Did you forget about the effect of my soul purge." JaK's yellow eyes flared as he darted forward and rammed an open palm into the ribcage of the foremost student which then connected with the rest like falling dominoes. Sparks and invisible wave shot from each of their bodies after the hit connected. Then each of the students hacked up black blood and passed out only moments later leaving Dracula alone. "Vlad drinking their blood and biting them induced them with madness." JaK clenched his open palm into a fist. "By breaking the link of the madness with their soul using a soul resonance breaking technique like soul purge I freed them from the madness." JaK started to walk towards the vampire. "Don't you even know that much ?"
The vampire was beyond angry. "Me thwarted by a one star meister! Incomprehensible!!" Suddenly the man began to form into a giant mutant bat.
"He's slipping deeper - you're not even human anymore." JaK readied his weapon. "Let's finish this Bow." JaK said as the giant man-bat soared towards them.

Bow didn't know what he was doing as he jumped around, but she trusted him with everything. She had to, without him she'd probably be dead. Not knowing anything had its downfalls.
Then he explained his plan. The girl smiled from within the gauntlet. Most people thought he was an idiot. He over exaggerated everything to the point where most thought he was lying. But she knew better. He just had an active imagination that he enjoyed using.
When he used the soul purge, she blinked in shock. It was beautiful to watch as all the students were freed from the madness.
Then she was pulled away from the beauty as Count Dracula morphed. She nodded and got serious again. "Ready. But as soon as we're done here we need to take you to the hospital. You look horrible."

JaK ran through the forest as Dracula flew overhead. The bat creature had blood dripping from its fangs and extended is claws as it neared the boy. "Please, this is nothing. I once donated 20 pints of blood and let me tell you. I was a little woozy." JaK suddenly stopped running and back flipped into the air over Dracula just as the vampire reached out for him and landed on his back. "Got Ya !" JaK howled as he posied himself to jab into Dracula's heart but instead met face first with a tree branch Dracula flew into. JaK was sent reeling to the ground after the hard impact with the broken branch at his side and other debris and leaves stacked all over his unconscious body.
"Too bad. Appears you're still one star level after all." the former man said as he flew around JaK's body in bat form. Like a vulture he seemed to oozing with intent to eat the remains of his downed opponent.

Bow couldn't help but roll her eyes at his figment of imagination. She was pretty sure no one had that much blood in their system. When JaK positioned himself, Bow could see that it wasn't going to work, but before she got the thought out, he was already being sent away.
As soon as he fell to the ground, Bow morphed back to a human and screamed. "JaK! Don't you die on me!" She picked up a sharp stick that was on the ground and readied herself. "Come at me you bastard! I don't need to be a weapon to kick your old ugly ass!!"

he man bat landed in front of the girl and folded his arm. "Rain Lynn Bow. A very good student from what I can recall, until you met with JaK Sage as your meister. You were a little forgetful but it's clear that brats like him have corrupted you. His breed needs to be wiped out." Dracula clenched a fist as he said this and then formed claws from his hand again as he neared her. "In fact I'll become a full fledged kishin and annihilate that entire academy. And what can you and that twig do to stop me?" He looked to the pile leaves and twigs JaK was completely buried under. "He's a failure, glorifying himself to damnation and dragging you with him. Join me. Be my weapon and together we can discipline this world with madness and return it to a pure state." He pulled back his claw hand and extended his other normal one. "Why defend a bad student like him?"

The girl growled and got into a defensive pose as he began to talk. When he neared her, she stood her ground, not giving at all. But when he asked what she could do with a twig, she bit her lip.
Her heart beat sped up and she looked at JaK with him, looking hurt and extremely vulnerable. She bent down to him and then looked back up at the vampire. She looked completely sincere as she nodded, standing back up and looking at him determined.
"You're right... he is a bad influence. Not a good student at all... I would learn so much more with you..." She slowly took his hand... and then yanked him forward and shoved a handful of dirt, leaves, and twigs in his eyes and mouth before kicking him down and jumping on top of him with her pointy stick back in hand. "BUT HE'S MY FRIEND AND I'LL DEFEND HIM WITH MY LIFE!!!"

The bat roared as as he was blinded but then as she climbed on top of him and raised the stick to his jugular he reached and grabbed her exactly by the neck. The sonar from his growl and her yelling had come back to his big ears. He spit out the foliage and snarled as he clenched her throat. "Your life it is then!"
"No, it's your soul!" JaK suddenly said as he sprung up and lunged at the vampire. "Bow weapon mode!" He was hurt but had actually been playing possum. Dracula and Bow wasting time had given the boy enough time to recover.

Bow gasped and tried to claw at his hands before she heard that wonderful voice. She grinned from ear to ear. Her plan had worked!
" Roger!" She evaporated from his grasp and morphed into his gauntlet. "Let's show this old guy who's in charge here!"

JaK caught the gauntlet to Dracula's surprise as it morphed right out of his own grasp. Then had his arm sliced clean off by the meister weapon duo.
Dracula screeched in agony as his arm flopped on the floor. "And now to hit you where it hurts!" JaK raised his gauntlet arm again to stab into Dracula's throat but the blade was caught this time by his hand that hadn't been chopped off. "Ha! No weapon no win, feeding time." Dracula's grip on JaK's weapon hand was intensely strong. JaK wouldn't be able to wiggle Bow free. As the fangs neared his the meister's throat in this close proximity it would appear being drained of blood was inevitable. But JaK simply smiled. "Boy are you stupid..." A piercing sound resonated through the air and the vampire stopped just a centimeter from JaK's neck. "Hitting you where it hurt for a vampire doesn't need a weapon." Dracula released JaK's grip on his hand and stepped back clutching at his chest where the broken tree branch was buried deep. "All it took was a, twig." Dracula gasped as the steak JaK had caught with the other open palm  after Bow transformed laid deep in his chest cavity. However JaK didn't even wait to see if that would kill him. A second later Dracula saw his own body dissipate into nothingness as his head flew through the air. Then it too broke down into black ash that faded away. JaK stood poised by the tainted soul that had been left behind, his final stance was perfect after following up with the killing stroke. "Turned out the steak in the chest wasn't enough afterall - guess he really didn't have a heart to begin with."
JaK rose up and turned to their prize. "But he did have a soul, and it's all yours."

Bow flinched as she saw that she was caught in the Dracula's grasp. "Don't give up!" She then explained to him that she had read about vampires before in the library not too long ago. They could die by a steak of wood to the heart! ...Or was that werewolves... Either way, it was worth a shot! And he listened to her. She smiled as he pierced his chest and then giggled at his joke.

She then watched as the man, no, monster, in front of them dissipated, leaving behind food. She took the soul from JaK and smiled gently, looking kind of grossed out by its state. "It's weird... the worse they look..." She slurped it down. "The better they taste!" She giggled and smiled at him.
In an instant though, her smile turned to a scowl. "Now. Hospital. You need medical attention pronto!"

"Do I gotta?" JaK said rubbing the back of his head and finding a knot. "Ouch!" He looked at her stern pose and began to march towards the hospital. "I mean c'mon can't we just make a quick stop to Lord Death and tell him about the mission?! He's gotta hear how I fist fought Dracula to a stalemate only to defeat him with that custom made vampire stake. All while fighting off 20 madness enfused vampires might I add, or was it 40, like you remember....Ya 45 seemed about right."

Bow couldn't help but smile. She enjoyed listening to his exaggerated tales of their adventures. It made things seem even more interesting. When he mentioned Lord Death though, she paused and blinked. "Right. We do need to report this, don't we..." She blushed lightly in embarrassment. The girl had completely forgotten. She took a step back and called him, waiting for the answer. "But right after this we're taking you to the hospital!"

"Right right, now just let me do all the talking..." JaK said as he smiled and wrapped his bloody arm around her. "Don't want you skipping on the details of how I'm now considered a vampire slayer by the locals." He winked.

Bow rolled her eyes but giggled. "Fine~ Just try and include me in your story okay??" She smiled sweetly. After he finished with his exaggeration she would explain how things really went down... to the best of her ability. Were there really 45 maddened students?? That sounded about right. She knew there were a bunch of them anyway...

Last edited by Bow on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:40 pm

"GYAAAh!! Watch it." JaK and Bow's apartment was completely wrecked. Mainly because they had spent the morning with her chasing him around because he didn't want his bandages changed. "Will you stop that it hurts!" He said pointing at her and the bottle of alcohol.

"Of course it hurts, you jerk! And I'm gonna make it hurt even worse if you don't shut up, sit down, and just let me do it!!" She growled and tried to pin him down again. She had just cleaned up the house too. And now it was a mess... again. "Why do you keep running!?"

JaK and her wrestled around the couch, knocking old pizza crusts to the floor. "Because I don't need it!" JaK said as he held the bottle back with his foot and mushed her face with his hand while leaning away from her. "A guy who's wrestled grizzly bears blind folded doesn't even need a band aid." To the contrary he was wrapped from head to toe in gaws. The only thing he was wearing other than the bandages were gray sweats and a black open flannel.

"Just let me do it so I feel better than!! D-don't you know how much I worry about you!!" Tears started to fall down her cheeks and she pulled away from him. "You IDIOT!! If you die... I-if you die I'll have no one!! Please just let me take care of you!!" She went right back in to try and tackle him down and bandage him.

JaK folded his arms until she began to cry. He stared at her for a moment and then looked down. "Bow I..." Before he could say anything he was tackled to the floor and instead of fighting her he let her change his bandages while wincing in pain. "You know you're more dangerous than any kishin." He smiled and looked at a picture of her that laid surprisingly intact in its frame right in front of him. "Remember when we first met?"

Bow just blushed when he called her dangerous and focused on changing his bandages, happy that he was finally calm. She felt bad though about pulling that card on him. The girl had promised herself to try and not make him feel like he had to stay with her just because she didn't have anyone else... Then he asked if she remembered and she bit her lip, sitting up and shaking her head. "S-sorry, JaK... I-I don't..."

"Of course you don't. It was during a stormy day. A hurricane even, probably class 5. And the Richter scale record braking Earthquake before it had shattered the --"

Bow sighed and looked down. It was always the same. When he went to tell this story he just couldn't stop himself from exaggerating. She knew it wasn't true. She figured that it probably had been raining, but what else was actually true was anyone's guess. She stood up feebly and started to clean.

JaK watched her get up as he talked and got quiet. He looks around the mess he had made and decide he wouldn't mess this up. "Actually I think I remember now, it was a sunny day. Hot as hell." The scene of Bow being hit on by one of the sleaziest students in the school filled JaKs imagination. The sun was literally watching them overhead. "Come on Bow," the predator said to the pink haired girl. "It's me Marty. You know? Your boyfriend from way back! We're in love." A smirk grin crossed Marry's face as he lied to her. He knew her condition well after overhearing some teachers talk about her in the detention hall. "Your birthday just passed. Remember now? Or did you forget again?" he said.

Bow blinked when he changed the story and actually looked at him. This was a first. Maybe she would actually get the real story! She smiled and sat down on the couch to listen.
At that point in time, the girl's memory was so bad that she couldn't remember daily events. Barely remembered her own name. She had a daily reminder board full of things she needed to keep up with.
When this guy claimed to be her boyfriend she blinked. "Y-You are? W-we are??" It was completely possible. And was her birthday written on the board? She didn't think so. The thought made her blush but she smiled cutely, apparently she had a boyfriend! Yay! "I-i can't believe I forgot... i-i guess I'm lucky to have you, huh? M-marty?"

Marty rubbed his chin. "Ya, Ya you are." He said walking away from her confident in his plan. "Because what better boyfriend would've gotten you a gift better than I? None." He snapped his fingers. "In fact I have it waiting for you." He turned back to her and beamed.

Bow blinked and smiled brightly. " R-Really?? Where is it, Marty??" She caught up to him with a joyful smile. Innocent, naive, unaware.

He teased as if he wouldn't tell her but then altered his demeanor and walked down a dark hallway Inside the academy. "Follow me." He led her to an empty classroom, knowing the next class wasn't for another hour, and pulled a vile from his pocket. "This is a memory make potion - I got it from a witch i killed on my last mission. I'm a 3 star meister by the way, but you probably forgot. Anyway Rain, this should give you your memory back. Happy Birthday honey. Here why don't you...Take a drink." Little did the girl know it was an extract potion he had boughten from a witch.

Bow followed him absent-minded, thinking that nothing could go wrong in the academy! Especially not with her boyfriend! He just must not anyone else to see her big surprise.
And what a wonderful surprise it was! Her eyes went wide and she gasped in glee. "Oh Marty!! This is fantastic!! Thank you so so so so much!!" She took the vile and took a good deep drink, wondering how quick it would take effect. "I'm so excited..."

Marry had already began to unbuckle his pants as he drank. "Oh Rain, you're amazing! Now tell me you remember our moments of intense passion and love. And tell me you remember our victories together on the front lines of battle as meister and weapon." He grabbed the girl by the waist dramatically and pulled her close.
Then suddenly a sneeze could be heard and in a moment of shock both students would turn to see JaK duck taped to a chair. MArty screamed as he stared at JaK gagged and duck taped - just sitting there watching them.

Bow blinked as she was pulled in close by this man. She bit her lip and blushed, not remembering anything but wanting to please him after he had apparently fought for this. "I-i think I do-who are you!?" She blushed brightly and hid behind Marty, not knowing what to do.

JaK mumbled and jiggled around. "Oh that's just JaK, failed one star meister. Could never find a partner because he always lies to inflate his own ego."
Marty looked around. "This is professor Vlad's class right? Makes sense he probably got disciplined again for not shutting up about himself." Marty seemed beyond annoyed. "How about we just remove him and get back to where we were." JaK began to mumble and shake louder.

Bow blinked and seemed to be trying to remember something, but shook her head and looked back up at Marty. "W-we should at least get him out of that chair... i-I'm sure he's been like that for long enough right?" She walked over and looked around for anything sharp, completely forgetting that she was a weapon herself. " Umm... ah!" She grabbed a pair of scissors and took his gag off first before taking the rest off.

JaK sighed. "Thanks Bow...I've been sitting there for 4 hours."
"Well you probably deserved it," Marty interjected stepping in front of Bow. "And she goes by Rain."
"Really?" JaK said while pondering to himself. "Because in weapons class the other day before she transformed she reminded professor Stein that she goes By Bow and that she might forget that from time to time so just remind her." JaK put his hands in his pocket. "You'd think her meister would know that?"

Bow blinked and bit her lip when JaK told the story of her going by Bow. She then turned to look up at Marty. " I-is that true? Do I go by Bow??" She thought about it herself. "...th-that does seem more like me... i-i think..." She gripped her head, trying hard to remember, but it was like the harder she tried, the more her memories slipped away.

"No, he's lying, like he always does. It's Rain."
"You also seem a little flustered. Odd considering you just have her some witch pheromone magic potion. Or did you forget you gave her that too along with a new name." JaK looked to her. "Finding it a little hard to think? Ya it can do that too you. Weird isn't it that your boyfriends would need to drug you, Hmm?"
Marty seemed flustered. "Ok you little screw up, shut up!" Marty took a step towards JaK.

Bow was so confused and had a headache. She was about to say that it was a memory make potion, not pheromones. But then she blinked and felt woozy. Plus, Marty seemed to be getting defensive. " W-wait... M-marty... just tell him that it's a memory potion..." She looked between the two of them and blushed, starting to feel a little hot. "...w-what is this?..."

"Yes babe, that's what's it is, and as for you--" he pointed a finger at JaK.
"What about me, mr. 3 star meister?" JaK chuckled. "You think I'm a liar, you don't even know her weapon form do you?"
Marty began to jumble his words. "Of course, we've been partners for years. In more ways than one."
JaK seemed shocked. "Oh, ok. So uh, Bow tell me something then...do you remember this guy, eh? Or has the potions not kicked in yet?" JaK stopped and pointed his index finger into the air. "Actually better question: why don't you try resonating souls." JaK raised his eyebrows.
"No I don't think that's a good idea." Marty looked away from JaK. "Let's get away from this loser Bow...I MEAN RAIN, Honey."

Bow went wide eyed when he called her Bow and backed up... right into a chair and toppled over. She scooted back and looked fearfully at the man in front of her. "I-i still don't remember you! I-i feel weird and I don't like it... I'm starting to think that this JaK person is the one telling the truth... though, to be honest, I DON'T HAVE A #%!$ing CLUE!!" She stood up quickly and ran for the door, just wanting to get away and hopefully to a teacher. They wouldn't lie to her...

Marty ran after her. "Rain wait ! C'MONN babe it's me. Come back let's resonate souls and you'll see."
"You'll see I'm telling the truth."

Bow blinked and paused, tears in her eyes. She wanted him to be telling the truth. She nodded and came back to him. "O-okay... remind me how to do that again?"

"You turn into weapon form." JaK said. "And meld mind, body, and soul with your meister. Takes two beings with personalities that sync perfectly to do it. Unless you can just adjust your soul wavelength on command like Professor Sid or Stein."
"And how you know? You don't have a partner." Marty sneered.
"I'm not gonna lie, I make mistakes and people can't let it go. I've had hundreds of partners and soul resonated with all of them."
Marty pressed his palm to his face. "You see Rain, this guy's a clown. You really believe he's soul resonated when he makes up bullshit like that?"

Bow listened to JaK and nodded, forgetting what her weapon form even looked like. This may just be impossible, but she would definitely try. Then JaK gave that obvious exaggeration, but it made Bow smile. Marty seemed like a jerk... She shrugged and smiled gently at JaK. "Who knows? Maybe he's just playing dumb so no one thinks of him as a threat..."

"He definitely seems to know at least how to resonate souls... that's some pretty advanced stuff if I umm... I think so, anyway...”

"Ok then, this is ridiculous but I'll bite. Rain turn into weapon form-"
"Which is?"
"Weapon. Form." He said agitated. "I don't think of her as a tool, so it doesn't always come to mind. Now Rain if you will."
He held out two hands.

Bow blinked and looked at JaK nervously before nodding to Marty and transforming into her gauntlet that... didn't fit his hand very well for some reason. "That's right! I'm a gauntlet!"
"That would explain the picture of gauntlets on my board... I need to put a better explanation on that..."

"Of course you're gauntlet form." He put away his other hand. "Ehem, now let's resonat--" the predator suddenly tired. "Ugh..."
"Holding a weapon that you can't adjust to doesn't bode well."
"I'm fine! Rain, now let's resonate."

Bow bit her lip. " Umm... o-okay... are you sure you're up for it though?? You look really tired just from holding me..."

"No let's go! SOUL REAONANCE!!! AHHH!!" Their souls began to flux but it seemed off.

Bow screamed and tried to adjust to his like JaK had said to do, but whatever she did it just wouldn't work. But Marty seemed reluctant as hell to let it go.

within the blink of an eye JaK was in front of Marty with his hand reeled back. "SOUL PURGE!" A open hand palm strike connected with Marty's sternum. His eyes glazed over milky white and invisible waves flew around the room and through the room and down the hallway. Marty dropped the weapon as he flew backwards and JaK caught her in his hand. Then skillfully swung and spun her around in his palm.
"What the hell JaK?!" Marty said coughing.
"That's game over," he pointed Bow at Marty. "Forcing a soul connection can hurt both meister and weapon, which is why I severed it. You're not her boyfriend or her meister."
Marty was quiet - only shock and anger could be read through his facial expression.
"Actually, even a perverted, lying stalker like yourself should've known that. Now get the hell out of here, before I kill you."

Marty looked to Bow. "Rain...?"

Bow stayed in weapon form and didn't speak. She couldn't believe she had been that easy to convince. She was too naive. The thought of what might have happened had JaK not been there paralyzed her with fear. Only two words got out at a frail whisper. "Get...out..."

Marty slammed his fist on the ground and ran out. "Dammit JaK I'll kill you for this!!"
JaK only snickered. "Tell your friends. I already have 12 mortal enemies. 6 arch-nemesis, and 2 traitors all after my head."

Bow morphed back to her human form when he was gone and clung to JaK, trembling in fear. " Th-Thank you..."

"Nah, call it even,” JaK said pushing her back. He motioned towards the duck tape. "That dick would've left me there. You freed me. So we're good. Just try to start making notes about things like your weapon form, Ok Rain? Or is it Bow? I dunno really I made that up."

Bow nodded and then blinked when he said that he had made that up. Maybe he WAS just a liar. But, then again, he just saved her. That she was sure of. She smiled and looked up at him. "It's Bow..." She then blinked and thought of something, blushing, she looked down and asked shyly. "D-do you have a weapon yet?"

JaK blushed suddenly. "N-No why do you ask?"

Bow bit her lip and rubbed her arm. "I-i don't think I have a meister... d-do you think you could handle me?" She looked up at him with her violet orbs that looked both frightened and hopeful.

"Uhm Bow, it's kinda hard to answer that question while you're doing that..." Bowhead apparently forgotten that she had taken a ecstasy potion.

Bow blinked in honest confusion and stared at him with smoldering eyes. "D-doing what?" The girl was dangerously close. Mere inches from his face. Her fingers traced up and down his side without her noticing.

"Uh, erm, ehem...nothing." JaK looked at her sternly in the eyes. “Look I'm going to the top and nothing's stopping me. If you wanna share that dream with me then turn into weapon form right now. But know I'll do anything to achieve the goal of the best. Then maybe one day people will believe me when I tell them and wanna listen." JaK looked away for a moment. "Everyone will listen."

Bow smiled gently and nodded. "I'm listening to you right now." She transformed to her weapon form and fit perfectly onto his wrist. " i-I'm just worried you don't realize what you're taking on with me..."

"Let's find out." JaK stood up and held her out in front of him. "Soul Resonance: they say radiating souls is the true test of a perfect match up. "But Ya know what, I'm not worried and Ya know what else?" Both weapon and meister began to glow.

Bow felt their souls click into place and had a surge of power run through her. "I-i feel it! I think... it feels... wonderful..." She then realized he asked something and blinked. "S-sorry... what is it?"

JaK grinned as the feeling intensified.
"I said well never forget this feeling." JaK turned to Bow having finiShed the retelling. "Or this moment, but of course you did." JaK paused and then got up to clean as well.

Bow had tears in her eyes and when he finished the story, they finally fell. She felt like absolute %#!@ for not remembering. The girl ran into her room and locked the door. Immediately writing it all down in her diary.

She hated that she had memory problems. She knew that there were things that she needed to remember and just couldn't. And even with all of her precautions, sometimes it just didn't help.
The house was already a mess, but she turned her room into a disaster. Throwing things across the room. Trying to piece together more of her past like she sometimes did. But it never helped. Nothing ever worked. She got out the picture of her parents again and curled up on the bed, sobbing.

The door creaked open. The boy walked inside and laid next to Bow on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and said nothing for a long time. "
"You always do this," JaK finally said. "Youre hopeless you know that. But I also kinda feel that's why we pair up so well."

The pink haired girl twisted so that her face was buried in his chest as she bawled her eyes out. She hated the way she was, but he was right. She was hopeless.
Bow nuzzled into him and clung to his shirt as she tried to calm down. Slowly but surely she could breathe again and she whispered. " I-I'm sorry... i-i wish I could remember everything..."

JaK patted her head. "Just go to sleep. I've got a surprise for you when you wake up."

(February 21)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Bow blinked in confusion, but nodded. " O-okay..." She looked over at her calender of important events to make sure it wasn't her birthday...

JaK chuckled and held her closer until she eventually fell asleep.

Bow sobbed gently for a little bit longer before finally drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

The next morning the house was completely clean and a black book sat on the bed next to Bow labeled "Never Forget Who You Are." Meanwhile JaK lay passed out on the couch.

When the girl woke up, she went wide eyed and looked around. Bow got up and clutched the little black book as she cautiously walked through their place. She saw JaK on the couch and smiled gently. He really was amazing. She didn't want to wake him, so whispered softly. "... I'm so lucky to have you..."
The girl spent the next hour or so in the kitchen making them both a lovely breakfast and singing as she read the book, tears in her eyes.

It was a scrap book of diary entries JaK had been keeping since meeting Bow. But he started it in the middle, leaving the first hundred pages or so blank so more could be added about Bow's past. Some of the entires even had pictures - like her weapon form. The first page was a promise, summarizing that JaK would spend the free time hey had trying to help Bow figure out her past no matter how bad it may be. He would be with her every step of the way.

Yup. Tears. Lots and lots of tears. She read that first page over and over again. If JaK hadn't been there... what would have happened to her? She didn't want to think about that. He was her meister, and she was convinced he was the absolute best meister in the world.
When breakfast was done she walked over to him and wiped the last few stay tears from her eyes. As she bent down to him, a gentle smile played on her lips and she hugged him sweetly, whispering into his ear. "Time to wake up, JaK... I made us breakfast..." The meal consisted of pancakes, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, and hashbrowns.

JaK sniffed the air then robotically sat up. "That smells good..."
He stretched and then looked at the tears on her face and wiped them. "Yesh, you really are hopeless."

Bow giggled lightly and smiled. "It's your fault this time... that journal was too perfect... thank you.. " She hugged him tight for a moment and let go. "Are you hungry?"

JaK gave her a prolonged look then changed his expression as he grabbed some food. "Starved." He took a bite of food. As he chewed he looked at the clock and stopped chewing abruptly then swallowed. "Bow...did you happen to forget what time school starts?"

Bow blinked and stared at the clock, trying to remember. She bit her lip in concentration and then sighed, looking back at him with tears in her eyes. " I-it starts soon, doesn't it?"

"Try...AN HOUR AGO!" The house would begin to rumble back and forward followed by Jak and Bow bursting out the door and towards the academy.

"W-WHAT!?" The girl's face drained of color as horror struck her eyes. She stayed frozen for two seconds before blurring into motion. The two of the were running at top speed. As they got to the academy she was completely out of breath and kept muttering apologies over and over.

The duo stopped right outside the classroom door. "It's ok." He said out of breath. "Professor Poe is cool. I doubt he'll even care after I tell him about how man accidents there were on the road." JaK opened the door confidently and had a large book meet his face. JaK fell back as the tossed book smashed into his nose causing him to bleed from the nostrils.
"JAK SAGE! I've told you and your weapon about being late to my class," Edgar Allan Poe turned to face them and furrowed his toothbrush mustache. "and don't think I'll believe that lame excuse about being ambushed by space pirates. Never more."

Bow went wide eyed and squeaked when her meister got hit in the face with the book. She almost went to his aid, but thought it better to explain the situation to Poe first.
The girl stood there with wobbly knees and spoke nervously. "I-i apologize, Professor Poe. It was all my fault we were late... we had a long night and I forgot to set the alarm... We both overslept and then I made breakfast before waking him up... i-i promise we'll be late to your class... never more!" She was hoping that using his favorite saying would earn them some grace. Then she bowed lowly to show her shame.

Poe clasped his hands at the waist and gave Bow a light smile. "I will forgo punishment on this occasion Bow, if, you can finish this quote." He looked to the crowd. "All of you should know this - "a sound (blank) rests in a sound (blank) and sound body. I given you the last part. Get one correct I let you off, get both correct and I let you both off."

Bow bit her lip and thought hard about it. She couldn't remember it fully but felt like it was on the tip of her tongue. She looked over at JaK and felt determined to answer it correctly. Then the girl looked back up at her professor and answered confidently, even if she was wrong. "A sound mind rests in a sound soul and sound body."

Poe frowned and then pointed a finger at Bow. "That's a shame." Jak sat up clutching his nose. "A shame that two students who showed up late know more about my class than the rest of you!" He turned towards the class and see his hand on the desk. "Your quiz scores were horrible!" As he reprimanded the class he motioned for Bow & JaK to sit.

Bow froze thinking she had got it wrong for a moment before smiling happily and helping JaK up to his feet and then to their seats. When they got situated, she took out her first aid kit to fix up his nose.

JaK swatted away her hands. "Stop that. I'm alright." Jak looked annoyed for a second. "But thank you." JaK gripped Bow's hand.

Bow blinked when he batted away her hands and looked away, sighing. Then he grabbed it and she got confused. The only thing she could think to do was stare at him awkwardly and tilt her head. "You're... welcome?"

After class ended, the pair walked out towards the hall and into the cafeteria. JaK got in line and suddenly had a large chunk of what appeared to be pie splattered all over the back of his head.
The culprit was meister duo, Kris & Cynthia. Kris had a mini hand canon in his hand which was his transformed weapon.
"What the hell.." Jak said turning around.
"My thoughts exactly." Kris said as Cynthia transformed to normal out of his hands. "You made the whole class look bad today, all because YOU were late."
"Well," Jak wiped food out of his hair. "If the best you can use Cyn for is a pie launcher than Poe was right," He stepped up right into Kris's face. "You are shameful." Both boys tensed up and grinned at each other.

Bow turned around and was about to get ready to fight when she saw who it was. She sighed and giggled to Cynthia. "Boys will be boys, huh?" She then turned to Kris and stuck her tongue out playfully. "It really is sad that the girl with no memory could remember something so simple when nobody else could, isn't it?"

"Please. Cynthia could've recited that in her sleep and I could too. But unlike JaK here I'm not desperate for attention."
"Me desperate? Do you know who you're speaking with? I'm the guy that-"
"You're the guy who's about to be dead in 10 seconds if he doesn't get out of my face."
JaK stepped closer, pressing his nose against his. "You're right. I am desperate...to kick your ass."
Kris reached into his pocket then shot his fist forward at JaK's throat. JaK caught it by the wrist with speed equaling Kris's but noticed that there was now blood dripping from his neck. This was because the hand Kris had jabbed forward had spiked brass knuckles that had gently grazed JaK's throat. "Well hello Haru.."
"Just to be clear," Kris chuckled. Meanwhile the knuckles transformed into a blonde haired girl. "That was a mock-jab."
"No worries, unlike you she's not a dick. I know Haruhi wouldn't have hurt me for real." Jak rubbed the blood from his neck as he addressed Kris's second weapon.
Haruhi placed her hands on her hips. "Really guys, you're always picking fights."

Bow rolled her eyes as the fight started to break out and saw that the lines were getting longer.
The weapon turned to Cynthia and smiled pleasantly. "Wanna go get something to eat?"
The other weapon smirked as she nodded. "Yeah. Leave these two idiots to handle their own business." She felt a little bad for Haru but knew they would be done soon anyway.
The two girls chit chatted as they waited in line and Bow got food for JaK too, remembering exactly what he liked.

Haruhi stood between both of them as they argued about who was the bigger loser.
"At least I don't need two weapons to get the job done!" JaK seethed. "Whoa retard, Cynthia is my partner - Haruhi is my girlfriend. So of course we resonate well." He folded his arms. "Don't be mad because your partner barely remembers your name." JaK clenched his fist. "I fought a dozen vampires without even using her, so maybe when I beat the hell out of you I'll give you a handicap and keep my eyes closed." Haruhi pushed them both back. "JaK that's enough, Kris you too. I swear I will kick both your asses if you don't quit this crap out." JaK and Kris both looked away muttering. Everyone knew Haruhi was one of the only weapons who didn't need a meister.

Bow and Cynthia weren't that far away when Kris made that comment. The pink haired girl immediately dropped her head and sighed, starting to tear up. "C-Cyn... you should become JaKs weapon... y-you'd be so much better than me for him... a-at least you'd remember important things..."
Cynthia just looked at her like she was an idiot and then put her in a noogie. "Dumbass! There's a reason you two are together! Your team work and soul resonance are great!"

The two began to walk away. "Prick." Kris muttered. "ass%#!$." JaK replied. ......."WHAT DID YOU SAY!" They howled jointly and Haruhi facepalmed. "That's it! Bow let's go!" JaK exended a hand for her to transform. "I'll drop you where you stand, Cyn?" Kris remarked. "guys were in the freakin cafeteria!!" Haruhi tried to cry out over the The crowd of students. Their howls egged on the ensuing fight as the two teens charged one another..

Bow and Cynthia looked at each other and then back at their meisters, respectively. They both sighed and Cyn shouted. "Hey Haru! Come and get a table with us!" Bow smiled and then stuck her tongue out at JaK. " Fight this one on your own. Don't bring us weapons into your petty $%@# fights." It was easy to tell she was trying to fit in.

"Fine! I don't need a weapon to own this shithead anyway!" Jak said charging at Kris.
"Better watch it, I'm a trained assassin remember and I love ripping out liar's tongues." Kris said preparing to counter JaK's Attack.
Both JaK and Kris were grabbed by the back of their jacked by an older gentlemen who had stepped out of the crowd in between them.
"Fighting on school grounds, eh?" Said the red haired professor. "Usually I'd send you to detention but I've heard you took care of him JaK."
"What?" Kris said getting wide eyed.
"Told Ya!" Jak yelled.
"But you were also late to class again this morning."
The color drained from JaKs face. "He told you?"
"No I saw you, but none the less trying to conceal it is just as bad." Both boys were quiet.
"I'll give you both one option. Accept whatever punishment I dish out. Or fight me one on one." Malantani released them both. But again both boys said nothing. "I thought so. I'll have you punishment posted within the hour." Everyone knew better than to fightit with Malatani. Behind stein he was a power house. Not only a meister but a born weapon as well.

Bow went wide eyed in fear that JaK may actually try and accept the challenge to fight the professor, but sighed in relief when he didn't.
Cynthia smirked and walked to a cleared out table to sit down. "That's what ya get for showing yer asses in the freaking cafeteria."
The pink haired girl walked over to her meister and handed him his tray, looking at him concerned. "A-are you gonna be okay? I-I'll take the punishment with you so it won't be so bad, okay!?" She smiled to try and cheer him up.

JaK looked away. "I'll be fine." Jak glared at Kris.
"Come on Haru/Cyn. I'm not hungry anymore." Both girls turned into weapons and flew to Kris as he walked away.
"If I don't have to see that douche again, it'll be too soon."
---- Later----
"GYAHH!!! You gotta,"
"Be kidding..."
"Me." Both boys said disgustedly. They both held their assignments in their hand, it was a joint mission assigned by Malan.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Bow couldn't help but giggle when she read the assignment over his shoulder. "Well this looks like fun! What's the actual mission? I can't read when you keep moving it all around!" She kept trying to snatch it out of his hand.

"I can't work with this jackass." Kris said as both Haruhi and Cynthia read the form over his shoulder, meanwhile Bow struggled to look at her meister's.
"Agreed. I couldn't work with you either. Just gonna hold me back." Sparks quite literally flew as their gazes met and the tension built.
That's when Haruhi spoke up and actually approached Bow with Kris's form. "Match-up made in heaven. That aside the mission is pretty cool." The form read of a rogue meister combo. "Kyte and Rico. Former two star meister combo went missing after taking on a mission to exterminate a soul eater plaguing a jungle village. The village was on the brink of extinction.

Bow smiled happily when Haru handed her a copy of the mission. " Looks like us girls are gonna have to hold the mission together... though I'm not sure how well this is gonna work if our meisters are being idiots the whole time..."
She looked at the two boys and sighed. What happened to the sweet gentle JaK that had wrote her that journal? He was gone now.
Then Bow thought of something and looked to Haru with excitement. "What if WE did it!? Just us girls! You could totally be our meister, Haru!!"

Haruhi shook her head. "I can fight solo but adjusting wavelengths is a different thing." Haruhi looked admiringly towards JaK. "He gloats a lot but JaK is actually really good at adjusting souls."
"Ok, let's go Bow. I wanna get this done quick, so I can show Malan that I don't need anyone else to complete such an easy mission."
"Not if I finish it first a rescue a two star make JaK look like the idiot he is, too easy. Let's go."
Haruhi rolled her eyes and waved to Bow. "See Ya there!"

Bow smiled sweetly and nodded. "Y-Yeah... on my bad days, if it weren't for how skilled he really is, we could have died..." She sighed, rubbing her temples as she thought about how much better he could be with another weapon. But before she was able to say a word, she was called to go. She waved to Haru with a slightly forced smile and ran to JaK.
" Listen... I know you want to do this on your own, but having help sometimes isn't a terrible thing! Can't we just fight alongside them?? It'll make this easier..." She whispered softly. "I'm not doing very well today... I can feel it... If we're not careful we could end up like Kyte and Rico... or worse..."

JaK looked at Bow surprised. "Since when have I not been enough to keep us going? Or did you forget about that time when those rabid beasts surrounded you and I fought them back with just a rolled up newspaper."
JaK saw Bow was being serious. "Ok," he sighed. "I'll try to work with him."
-------LATER-------
"I take it all back," Jak said as he trudged through the muddy jungle and swatted flies out of his face. "I hate him.." The rain forest was thick, humid, and sun was the brightest JaK had seen it in a while. His face grimaced as he wiped two beads of sweat from his brow.

Bow looked away in shame when he finally admitted that he would have to work with Kris. She wanted to be enough, but she just wasn't feeling it today. At all.
The girl didn't speak the rest of the way. Just putting one foot in front of the other. It was hard to tell if those were sweat drops or tears running down her face.

The mating calls of animals and insects made more noise than the city teens clopping feet. JaK wanted to tell Bow to quit crying but his mouth was already dry. So instead he licked his lips and continued on. The foliage was beautiful at least. All that laid before him was leafy green until he saw a bush rumble. He extended a hand back to halt Bow.

Bow was getting dangerously dehydrated with all that sobbing she was doing, and wasn't paying any kind of attention to where they were going. It was definitely a bad day to be sure. If his hand hadn't physically touched her, the girl wouldn't have stopped. When she did though, she looked up and around wondering what was going on, but knew not to speak at this point.

JaK put a finger to his mouth to quiet her. Then moved forward. Suddenly out of the bush popped out a small dark skinned girl with her hair tied into a braid.
"Rico!" Jak said catching her as she took a step forward and fell into his arms. He had forgotten just how young she was compared to them. Her clothes were tattered and she was barely conscious. "Rico..." That's when all the vegetation began to rumble. He almost expected it to be Kyte but instead the shaking stopped and a bunch of yellow eyes appeared in the surrounding brush. "Damn! Bow!?"

Bow didn't know what to do. She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked all around them. "Th-There's at least ten sets of eyes..." She growled at herself for being so god damn weak and transformed into his weapon, being very careful not to hurt Rico as she slid on his wrist. "Put her down. If we don't get rid of these things then it won't matter if she's hurt or not!"
Her mind wasn't completely clear and her soul was wavering, trying to stay strong but faltering. Her voice dropped down to a whisper. "I-I'm sorry but I have to rely on you a lot today, okay?"

"Right." Jak said putting her down and clutching Bow firmly in his hand. "I'll protect you both." The eyes launched forward and revealed themselves to be madness Induced insects - large ones.
"What the ---" Jak leaped to avoid being hit by a charging dung beetle and landed on its back slicing it with Bow as he front flipped back to Rico's position then spinning kicked a mantis's pinsers away before slicing off its head with Bow. "What the hell could do this." Jak continued to slice and defend Rico but he was losing ground. He needed to be mobile but Rico was an answer. Eventually he found himself tired out in front of the girl as more bugs approached. "How many has it been Bow? 2 dozen or so?"

Bow was panting with JaK. "T-twenty six if you want to be technical..." She then saw the others start to come at them and growled. "We'll never get out of here like this!" As if those were the magic words, the gauntlet morphed.
In his hand now resided a beautifully crafted hand gun. Bow blinked and was shocked. "D-did I do that?"

Spoiler:

JaK looked surprised as he held the glock in his hand. "Yes you did." A smirk appeared on his face as he aimed steady and unloaded on the wave nearing him. Unlike a normal gun the ammo consisted of his soul wavelength and each shot after nine drained him. "I think we'll need a little more practice," Jak winced. "With this one." Jak finally stopped and took a break (placing his hands on his knees, after he and Bow cleared the last wave.
A tree toppled over behind the three and out came a large brown insect creature. "You gotta be joking.." Jak said in s faint breath.
The madness infused insectosoid reached out only to be knocked to the side a large projectile smashed into it. Then as it turned another bombarded it's husk. Out of the jungle walked Kris carrying his hand canon/Cynthia. "Haru?!"
"On it!" Haruhi suddenly morphed from a hidden point on Kris's body and charged in human form at the beast. The brown insect tried to smash her. It missed as she leaped up onto is arm and morphed both her forearms to have needles protrude out of them. The next few movements were extremely quick. The blood splurged from the mutated insects face as she carved into it. Meanwhile Kris dashed around the beast on foot firing at exposed areas with Cynthia.

Spoiler:

Bow bit her lip as she watched her meister suffer because of her. This gun was a two edged sword that would only ever be used in the most dire of situations, she decided with herself.
Just as the huge brown insect appeared, she opened her mouth to say something, but it was lost as the terrific trio flew through the skies to their rescue. Bow hated that JaK wouldn't get the final blow though. "I-is there any way to use my soul instead of yours for ammo!?" She honestly had no idea how a gun weapon operated.

"Sadly that's not how it works." Jak said as he watched their teamwork. "This mode takes from me because you're the weapon - I'm ammo and you're eating bits of my soul and turning it into bullets. A gun can't shoot pieces of itself you see."
"Let's end this! Cyn...soul resonance!" Haruhi jumped out of the way as the two howled and Cynthia seemed to catch on fire around the barrel.
"As you can see, Kris and Cynthia have the hang of it. But rather than stress using Haruhi and her he lets Haru fight on her own setting the target up for--"
"PHOENIX COMET!" Kris unleashed a giant meteorite like round from Cynthia which hit the creature and blew a hole clean through it as well as setting it on fire. The beast caught a blaze completely and then burnt to ash within seconds.

Bow sighed and watched as their team defeated the monster with such grace. And here she was not even understanding herself. This new form was a burden, but... now she didn't know how to revert back. The girl bit her lip and whispered. "I-i think it's time to help Rico now... i-i think I can remember my basic first aid training if you want me to try... b-but I'm sure one of the other girls would be better..." She closed her eyes and growled at herself for throwing a pity party.

"Dumbass." Jak said as he sat down and was approached by the three. "I have to fill them in on what just happened in case we get blindsided." Jak pointed to Rico. "You think she should wait while I do that?" Jak was a bit aggressive. "Save your pity parties for after the mission but right think about saving our classmates." JaK smiled after saying this, tough love Was what Bow needed sometimes and what she responded to best. She needed to know Jak believed in her - as if she was dumb for ben doubting. "After we handle this we'll have time to be shocked about your new death magnum form."

Bow nodded and morphed back to human form with a soft smile. "R-right." She took out her first aid kit that she carried around everywhere and got to work on Rico. Singing a sweet little song as she did to try and comfort the girl. Rain checked her vials first and then for any internal then external injuries and healed them as best she could while JaK talked to Kris and his team.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:17 pm

JaK finished telling them of what happened and Cynthia went to check on Rico while Haruhi patted Jak on the back. "You did good then."
"But not great..." Kris said placing his hands behind his head.
"What did you say!?" Jak stood up wobbly and confronted Kris.
"Kris!" Haruhi said sternly.
"What?" Kris looked away. JaK was going to say thank you until Kris butted in and insulted him. "I'm just sayin we would've cleared them all, no problem."
JaK was so aggravated he turned to leave. "I don't need to rest. Grab Rico, when she wakes up maybe she can lead us to Kyte." Jak marched on ahead, no way was Kris gonna outshine him.

Bow listened to them and bit her lip. She was about to pick up Rico when Cynthia placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her gently. "Save your strength." The pink haired weapon nodded and let her take the girl.
As they began to walk, Bow went over to Kris and spoke quietly. "JaK really is great. It's me that holds him back. If you traded Cyn for me just for this mission then you would see the hell he lives through each day trying to fight with me..." It wasn't meant to be a challenge, but that is the way it came off as.

Kris looked at Bow awkwardly as if he was seriously considering it and then looked at Haruhi and shook his head. "Uh, I'll get back to you on that."
Haruhi suspiciously eyed Bow and Kris as they stride next to eachother. Meanwhile they continued to walk and jointly dispersed of any more madness induced creatures that got in their way.

Bow saw Harus eyes and bit her lip, tearing up and moving away from Kris. She moved back to JaK and stayed quiet, morphing when needed and then transforming back.
The girl kept going over to Rico to make sure that she was okay and changed her bandages. If nothing else, the girl was really a wonderful medic...

The group approached what appeared to be ruins deep within the forest. The group had to keep low and to the bushes however because every few seconds more of the same creatures would flow in and out of the ruin entrance. "It's safe to say whatever is make these things is in there." Kris said.
"And probably whatever took Kyte too." Jak remarked.
"Any bright ideas of how we get in there without a blood bath?" Haruhi whispered.
"Aw, but that's my favorite part." Kris said as he signaled for Cynthia to turn into a weapon.
"Do I have to remind you that we have a little girl with us, jerkoff?" Jak said.

"T-to be fair, the little girl is Kytes weapon..." Meaning she was probably used to some blood. But Bow agreed that it would be best to avoid that. "I'll go look for another entrance!"
Without hesitation, the pink haired girl pulled up her cloak and ran off to find somewhere to get in.

"Bow wait!"JaK said but was too tired to go after her.
"I'll get her." Haruhi followed after Bow. Meanwhile Kris and JaK were left to their bickering.

Bow was looking as fast as she could and was running through bushes and briars and everything. She wanted to be helpful. She needed to prove herself. After just a few minutes though she was starting to get exhausted...

Haruhi ran after Bow then finally caught up to her and tackled the pink haired to the floor.

Bow growled and twisted under her. "L-let me go, Haru... I know you don't think I can do this, but I can!"

She covered Bow's mouth and pointed overhead. "Shh.." Right above them were a nest of cocoons, large silky nets filled with wriggling monstrosities, hanging from tree branches .

Bow went wide eyed and nodded, looking away from Haru with self hatred in her eyes.
It was only a mere second before she looked back at Haru, asking with her eyes, 'what are we going to do? '

T he cocoons started to rumble and Haruhi formed her forearm spikes again. "Ok, you gotta enter your sub-weapon form."

Bow bit her lip and looked up at Haru confused. "S-sub-weapon form?"

Haruhi furrowed her eyebrows at the fact she didn't know and showed her her forearms.

Bow went wide eyed and whispered at the top of her lungs. "I-i can't do that!!"

"Of course you can!”
Haruhi said frustrated and suddenly all the cocoons began to open.

Bow squealed and rolled to the side to stand up quick. She tried to focus on how to do what Haru did and fixated all of her energy on her arms like the solo weapon.
Just as one of the inhabitants came at her, the pink haired girl threw up her arms in defense and suddenly, blades like those on her gauntlet formed on her firearms.
She stared at them in shock for just a split second before putting them into use like she had seen JaK do so many times.

The two girls fought the mutated bee creatures while running from them. "Guess you can do more than you thought after all."

Bow was panting by the end of it and had her hands on her knees. She looked up at Haru though with a proud smile. "G-Guess so..."

Haruhi put her hands on her hips. "You know, with a little direction you could be pretty good."

Bow blinked and looked at her confused. "W-What do you mean? J-JaK leads me just fine... a-and don't the professors give us direction as well?"

"I'm talking about self-defense. Or basic combat." She walked ahead. "Why do you think I don't need a meister to become a death scythe."

Bow walked a few steps behind her and shook her head, rubbing her arm softly. "I-i need JaK... without him I would be dead..."

"Wouldn't you rather protect JaK." Haruhi rubbed her arm. "Look I never told anyone this, but he and I --" an explosion interrupted her in the far distance. "Oh no!" It was where they left the group.

"I-i would love to protect him!" She went wide eyed and was about to continue when Haru started talking again. And Bow would have loved to hear the end of that confession, but unfortunately, the explosion sent it on one ear and out the other. Bow didn't wait for Haru as she ran back to the source of the incident. "J-JaK!? Rico!?"

The two sprinted as fast as possible. Bow was actually really fast when it came to Jak being in danger.
When they arrived at the scene they would do so in just enough time to see Rico, Kris and Cynthia (in weapon form) sprawled across the ground and Jak being held by the throat by a boy with white hair. Kyte had natural black hair so at first the two girls probably wouldn't have realized it was him. Until of course they saw his face and then a dark cloaked figure appear out of his shadow to his left. The shadowy figure was a slender man in a trench coat wearing a mask.
"You bastard..." Jak spat out blood. "That's a demon blade. Tell me you didn't do it Kyte?" JaK couldn't even struggle as Kyte lifted him up higher. "Kuro, weapon mode." Is all the white haired boy replied as the trench coat figure turned into a dark sword and into Kyte's hand. Kyte looked away from Jak to the two women and impaled Jak right through the stomach. Blood shot out of the teen's back and Onto the ground before he too hit the floor moments later, unmoving.
Haruhi eyes grew wide as she clenched her fists. "...No.." They had come to save this man and now.

Now…
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Now Bow was livid. Her eyes turned crimson and she morphed into sub-weapon form. Only this time, her entire body was covered in blades.
The pink haired weapon ran at Kyte with no hesitation. A blood curdling scream escaped her lips as she drew one hand back and tried to punch him in the face. She wasn't thinking clearly, that much was obvious.
However, what was also obvious was the fact that her power had grown exponentially at the sight of JaK being skewered. "Die, you BASTARD!!!!"

Kyte lifted his sword to block her attack, the clank of her blades hitting his own rang loud all throughout the area and caused Kyte to skid backwards. "Interesting...I didn't know you had this power Bow."
Meanwhile Haruhi decided to charge blindly wasn't the answer, checking to see if Cynthia and Kris was. "Guys speak to me, come on, what happened?"
Kris rose his head up and soon after Cynthia reverted back to human form. "What the hell, Kyte's lost it, we have to kill him."
"I see that, he just....he just killed Jak. But why, what happened!?" Haruhi howled while Kyte hop scotched backwards away from Bow. He seemed to enjoy observing her new abilities.
"You know if you had more skill in combat, you might actually be terrifying." Kyte remakes as his now red eyes focused on her manically shaking.
Kris stood up with Haruhi's help. "After you guys left we tried to sneak in and when we did we discovered Kyte in the temple...with that demon blade person...eating the remaining villagers that the insect army we fought was collecting for him. Kyte bonded with a weapon that eats human souls."
Kyte suddenly stopped running and jabbed his blade at Bow. "I know something about terror."
"We tried taking him down after he spotted us with Pheonix comet." Cynthia said.
"The explosion we saw." Haruhi said quietly.
"But he wasn't even really phased, he bleeds and all but...his blood was black..." Kris seemed weirded out.
"JaK tried to solo fight him and we provided cover fire but...this was the result." Cyn said looking towards Jak and growing quiet. "He's on a whole different level with that freaki for blade."
Haruhi suddenly looked to Bow. "And now Bow's trying to fight him alone." Haruhi formed spikes across her forearms.

Bow growled and continued to try and kick and punch him. He parried all of her moves, but this power she had surging through her right now, it made it seem like she could fight forever.
"Idiot! Dumbass! Moron! Shitfacefucker!!!" She kept attacking, staying on the offense until he stopped completely and took a stab at her. She raised her arms in front of her as defense and skidded backwards.
" W-WHY!?!?" The pink haired girl ran at him and jumped, flipping in the air to bring down her foot at his head. "Why did you do it, Kyte!?" Tears streamed from her face as she continued to fight on.

Her foot struck the top of his head, he didn't bother to block. Blood ran down the top of his forehead and he calmly spoke to her. "Because a mere two-star meister can't change anything." Haruhi charged into the fold hoping she made it in time. "Kuro." Suddenly a half body formed out of the sword and reached for for Bow but before he could touch her Bow was shoulder tackled by Haruhi out of the way and instead she was grabbed. "Execution!" Kuro said and Haruhi was instantly electrocuted. She screamed but Kuro reeled back his hand a moment later because Haruhi's spikes. His hand bled black as well from her spikes. Haruhi dropped to her knees after the shock. "Weakness is the true evil. I am a necessary evil. You all trust in Lord Death...How ridiculous, he is an agent of death. No better than a demon and you don't know his true reason for existing." Kyte began to soul resonate but his weapon and started to glow. "But I do. I know the truth, the black blood has told me all."

Bow rolled away and watched as her friend was electrocuted. "N-NOOOO HARU!!!!!" She growled and stood back up, her eyes glowing red as she sauntered back to him, staying just out of reach from Kuro.
"That black blood has rotted your mind. Where is the meister I know? I actually remember you. You were at the top of every class, so close yet so far away. Now you're just scum. Lord Death protects all of us. But now, you're too far gone to protect." She blinked though, what the #%!$ was she supposed to do? Everyone was dead or fatally wounded, and here she was. The weakest one. What power did she hold?
Her eyes faded and she bit her lip, tightening her hands into fists. No. She wasn't so weak. He even said so. A smirk crossed her face and she charged at him again with a maniacal scream, trying to figure him out... she would jump away right before actually attacking.

Kyte prepared to counter Bow when she suddenly leaped out of the way.
Taking advantage of Bow's fakeout an array of gunfire rained down upon Kyte who swatted away each shot with his dark weapon. "Bow...don't worry about this guy." Cynthia's voice cried out as she and her mister kept their focus on Kyte.
"He's just mad he couldn't even protect his weapon." Kris said as he ran to Bow's side while unloading round after round.
"I'm not done yet either!" Haruhi said as she suddenly sprang to life and landed an elbow smash on Kyte from his blindside, but the spikes didn't penetrate his skin thanks to the hardened black blood. "And you're not alone."
"Can't you even remember that..." A tounge voice called out as a figure zipped across the field and leaped over head. Everyone would be shocked to see it was JaK. "YOU DUMMY!!!" Jak roared at Boe but all his ferocity was focused in the blow he landed on the nape of Kyte's neck from above. "SOULLL PURRRRRRGE!" Sparks and archaic energy splintered all throughout the battlefield from the impact point of jaks palm strike and Kyte's upper back. The possessed meister's body slammed into the ground and created a crater from the sheer force of JaK's blow. The teamwork between the four academy students in that moment would've made even professor Poe cry out, forevermore.
JaK rose up afterwards, bloody and beaten but still alive, surprisingly. "And I made you a promise I intend to keep."

Bow just stood back and watched in shock and awe at her classmates. No, her friends. When JaK appeared she gasped and was about to cry out when he called her an idiot.
As soon as he landed his blow, she ran to him, not caring if they were still in danger or not. "J-JaK!! Y-you're alive!!! Oh thank god... i-i need to treat all of you quickly." She started to get her medical gear together, completely forgetting about Kyte for the moment being.

JaK nearly collapsed in Bow's arms. "Damn...that took a lot out of me. JaK coughed blood into her hand and upon closer inspection Bow would witness the horror of a smeared mix of red and black blood. JaK had been impaled by the demon blade afterall.
"Hey! Look out!" Kris howled as he fired a shot. The projectile struck Kyte's blavk blade as it veered from the path of slicing through Bow and JaK to protecting its master. To JaK's surprise Kyte was Completely fine.

Bow went wide eyed and all color drained from her face as she saw the black blood mixing with his own. The girl was in shock until Kris called out to them. Instantly, by second nature alone, she picked JaK up and jumped out of the way to safety. "Stay." Her voice was dead, as were her eyes.
The weapon turned back to face Kyte and all of her emotions came flooding back to her, fueling her power. She ran at him at full speed and screamed, bringing back an elbow, jumping into the air, and trying to impale his #%!$ing face.

Jak dropped to one knee while clutching his abdomen. He watched Bow go on the attack and gritted his teeth. "Dammit, but how?!"
Kyte engaged in swordplay with Bow after deflecting the initial attack showing he was not phased in the slightest still. "I adjusted my soul wavelength to yours in an instant making you unable to affect me." Surprisingly in Bow's fit of rage she knocked the demon blade upwards leaving an opening.
Haruhi ducked under Bow and launched at Kyte but the possessed meister juked sideways at the last second avoiding her. However she only smiled after missing Kyte. He was in perfect position.
Kyte looked up to find Kris overhead with Cynthia cocked and aimed. "FIRESTORM!" A hailstorm of projectiles rained down on Kyte like a meteor shower. So much so Kyte wasn't even visible from with the shower. "That did it." Kris called out as he landed on his feet.
"Think again." A voice rang out soon after showing it was Kyte. Once again he was unharmed and he was holding a second sword that had been used to absorb the damage.
"Is that..." Haruhi looked back and saw Rico was missing.
"Did you truly believe my weapon would abandon me?" The katana began to resonate a red glow from within Kyte's hand. "She was never lost, and neither am I. I have accepted the path of the demon!" Kyte suddenly unleashed a wave that carried with it all the force of The attack Kris had just unleashed. "Backlash Wave..."

Bow watched in awe at the other teams work and thought for sure that that would be the end of Kyte and his demon blade.
In horror though, she saw the katana and went wide eyed, her jaw dropping to the floor. "R-rico!?" The weapon glowed red and Bow knew it would be trouble. She was about to jump out of the way of the blast when she remembered JaK and the condition he was in.
Without even hesitating, the girl ran over and tried to pick up her meister, but she wasn't that strong. And she didn't have time to think of a better plan. She growled and shielded him with her body as the wave came searing across the land.
The weapon screamed but made sure to protect her meister. After the storm, she turned back to Kyte. Her back now looked as if she had fifty lashes, but her eyes said she didn't feel a thing.
Again, she charged. Head first. Eyes crimson. Wanting nothing more than to end his existence.

Kris and Cynthia were blown away as the wave scathed over them and JaK was shielded. JaK looked on from his hands and knees as Bow attacked Kyte again. "Please," Kyte said as he parried not only Bow but Haruji as well who avoided the backlash wave as well by an inch. "As if you could touch me." He said as his swords danced at break neck pace to deflect their blows. "You're weapons for the hand of death." Kyte artfully attacked back with his dual blades. They flickered in the burning sunlight as both girls found his swordsmanship to be topnotch. "But what is death to a demon!" Kyte said knocking them both back and then glowing with a black hue as he raised up the demon blade and it seemed to catch on fire. "Let me show you the difference between a weapon of death and a weapon of Akunin." The demon blade suddenly caught on fire with dark black flames and then shot out towards Haruhi like a writhing snake with the head of a dragon. "...Burn forever with ETERNAL NIGHT!" The line of fire was diverted when a figure suddenly dropped in front of them and caused an impact so huge rocks and debris got in the way of Kytes resonated Attack and caught the obstacles ablaze instead. After close inspection it could be seen the interloper was Malatani. His hands were in his pockets and his eyes were stern.

Bow was blocking and attacking as best she could. She wasn't trained in hand-to-hand combat at all, so even avoiding major injury was unbelievable. Luckily, she was a quick learner and had watched every battle JaK ever fought through the eyes of a weapon. She knew what it looked like, the only thing she had to think about was making her body react the way JaK's had so many times before.
However, her body was beginning to take its toll. Her endurance and stamina weren't nearly up to par to be dealing with this kind of intense battle and she was starting to slip up bad. Kyte would be able to get in quite a few strikes and she was gritting her teeth just to stand up straight.
When he lashed out the fire snake at Haru though, the pink haired girl went wide eyed and started to run to shield her. If Haru was injured, there was no hope. Bow could die and there would still be a chance of them succeeding, but not if the real weapon was gone.
Before she got to her though, she was knocked away by the sheer impact of the newcomer. When she looked up from her back, she gasped in awe and wonder as she saw Malatani. "...th-thank god..." She got up and went to his side. "I-is there any way we can help you, sir?" The girl was panting heavily and barely standing, but she still wanted to fight.

"No." Malan said as he looked across the field to Kyte. "This is my fault. I didn't realize Kyte was so weak a demon such as Akunin could take him."
Kyte began to laugh hysterically. "Take me over?" Licked blood off the demon blade. "I went to it. Long ago I realized the error of Lord Death's ways, what you neglect to tell others."
"Enough. Haruhi, can you still move?" Haruhi nodded. "Good change into weapon form."
"Going to fight me are you Malan?" Kyte began to resonate with his dual swords meanwhile Haruhi turned into brass spiked knuckles and landed on Malatani's hand. "As I am now, even you can't win."
"If you believe that." Malan began to approach Kyte. "You've been underestimating me all along." Suddenly four bone like pikes flew out of Malan's back and converged at Kyte's location. Kyte leaped up to avoid and Malan charged into him forcing the meister to block with both swords. Kyte flew back but landed on his feet unscathed. Once Malantani landed he instructed Bow to tend to the wounded if she could and evacuate the premises. "I'm probably going to have to kill him." Malantani said as each back spike swiped at Kyte from a distance.
"Liars shouldn't talk so high and mighty!" Kyte said as he knocked away the sub-weapons and dashed towards Malantani.

Spoiler:

Bow nodded and didn't argue when she was told to help the injured. She raced to JaK first and bit her lip as she looked him over, wiping tears from her eyes as she fixed him up the best she could in just seconds. "C-can you stand??"
Assuming he said yes, she would help him up and supported him as they went over to Kris and Cyn. She tended to their wounds as well and got out of dodge of the battle.
When they were safely away, she looked back and bit her lip, whispering. "H-Haru was in pretty bad shape... i-i should go back..."

JaK wasn't quite listening he was focused on the ensuing battle. "Wow..." The two forces clashed back and forward at speeds the eye, much less human, could barely keep up with. However Haruhi was obviously falling wavering Kyte's blows weren't being deflected as well. "You mean we will." JaK said as he rose up and Cynthia and Kris too.
"We were assigned this mission," Kris said as he stood up.
"And we can't let the teacher outshine us." Cynthia chimed in. Bloody and beaten the meisters and weapons weren't gonna let their resolve waver.
Meanwhile Haruhi finally exited weapon form and dropped to the floor. "Sorry Malan I -"
"It's ok Haruhi." Malantani said clenching the now bare hand. "I can handle this alone."
"But for how long?" Kyte said as he strutted across the battlefield. "Without a weapon and against me we both know who will be the eventual victor."

Bow looked at the three wounded teammates and bit her lip. She was about to protest but when she saw Haru hit the ground, she knew there was no other way.
The girl smiled gently and nodded. "A-alright then... what's the plan? JaK and me up in front to create openings for you and Malantani??" She hated to put JaK in more danger but that was the best she could come up with right now. Her and Haru had been fighting alongside each other and she wasn't fairing too much better. But she wasn't done yet.
The weapon turned full form and slipped onto JaKs wrist like a glove. "Ready when you are!"

Cynthia did the same. "Alright, despite talking a good game. Kyte will be expecting that." JaK looked to Bow. "Maybe we should soul resonate?"
"No..." Haruhi stepped into the fold holding her side. "We should."
"What?" Kyte said as everyone went quiet, JaK especially.
"We should tell them." Haruhi said looking at JaK.
"...ok."
Back on the battlefield Malantani was breathing heavily. "What are they still doing here..." He mumbled.
"I know you well Malan," Kyte said. "You're thinking retreat right now because you know you can't win."
"If you think words are gonna rattle me, I taught you nothing."
"You taught me not to make fool choices. Fighting me past your limit is a good way to get killed."

Bow went wide eyed in shock and confusion before shifting back to human form. "W-What are you talking about Haru? I-I'm his weapon..."
Her voice was shaky. The way they looked at each other. Had she forgotten something really important? But Kris and Cyn looked just as lost, so maybe not. "...w-what's up you two? "

Haruhi explained the situation. And JaK confirmed then told them the plan. The others were shocked but surprise could wait right now Malantani needed help.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:37 pm

As Malantani leaped back to avoid getting getting slashed Kyte shot forward his second blade from under his arm that missed the slash. It appeared as if Mal would actually take damage until Bow i gauntlet form blocked the jab as JaK lunged in the way. Kyte sucked his teeth and prepared to cut JaK when from his peripheral he saw Kris setting up and without turning or looking placed the blade behind his back and deflected the bullet. "Even if you did land a direct hit haven't you learned?"
"He'll just harden his blood." Truthfully Malantani had struck Kyte multiple times in this body but the black blood was aiding him.
"I'll take care of that!" JaK said. Kytes hands were both being blocked. One blade was trapped between the point of Bow's gauntlet form and the other was deflecting constant fire from Kris. Soon Kyte would adjust though so while JaK was close he poised his hand to strike Kyte.
"This again?" Kyte prepared to adjust his soul wavelength to negate JaK's soul disrupting technique again. "You won't sever my link."
"Sever you're link?" Instead of forming a palm JaK made a fist which then had brass knuckles form over it as Haruhi transformed into weapon form one last time. "What I want to sever..." Suddenly Haruhi and JaK began to resonate and her weapon formed transformed into golden shinning tiger claw - like the shredder from ninja turtles. "IS YOU! CROSS BLADE!!" To kytes surprise the swipe slashed into his flesh and caused streams of black blood to drop from his waist line.
At this time Kyte moved to retaliate against JaK but in that moment Malantani was already back in place and jabbed one of his spider leg like pikes from his back at Kyte who instead had to block now rather than Attack JaK.
The demon meister slid back and grabbed his side. "Well played...I wasn't aware you could soul resonate with more than one weapon."

Bow went silent after they finished explaining. Life left her eyes for a split second before she shook her head and nodded in agreement at the plan. She couldn't let anything affect her right now. The weapon locked those feelings away and transformed for her meister. Her soul was strong and steady.
As they battled with Kyte she just kept focused, not saying a word. It wasn't like she needed to anyway. They had their art down to a perfect choreographed dance. When it was time, she bit her lip and held herself strong so that she didn't disrupt their plan. The weight of resonating with another soul almost crushed her own and she coughed, but barred it.
Immediately after Kyte slid back, Bows soul suddenly shrank and wavered. She was at her limit, but she didn't say that. She couldn't. Now more than ever she felt she needed to prove herself. She whispered to JaK. "C-come on... w-we can take him..."

Kyte looked at them all. "Well it appears im surrounded and outgunned. I would love to see how many of you die trying to take me down, but I have Much bigger goals right now." Kyte resonated again and slashed the ground sending up a cloud of debris and then he was gone.
JaK dropped to his knees. "It's over."

Bow fell out of weapon form and coughed up a bit of blood on her hands and knees. She stood up shakily and bit her lip. "W-who needs medical care??" She started to walk around to fix everyone up.
The girl was wobbly and even her vision was unclear, but she still had to prove her worth. Especially now that she knew some of his past... Why did he give her up? And accept weak me in return...

Haruhi transformed out of weapon form and laid on the ground unconscious. Then was picked up by Malantani. "Kris and Cynthia help JaK and Bow. And all of you...good work." Getting a compliment from Malan was harder than baptizing a cat. So even in their condition all the meisters were surprised then in unison they all laughed and smiled.

Bow smiled with the rest of them and then ran over to Malantani, looking extremely concerned. "W-will Haru be okay?? I-is there anything I can do to help??" The girl faltered and almost fell, but caught herself right in time.

JaK placed a hand on her shoulder "let's just go home." His stomach seemed fine now in actuality.

Bow bit her lip and shrugged him off, but nodded and started to head the direction of home. She didn't make it very far before almost passing out again. This time she really did land on the ground...

JaK sighed and went to pick her up. "I got you." He said lovingly.
"You need help?" Kris said.
"Nah, Bow's my partner so her burden is My burden." He said happily.
Malatani only smirked at this comment and walked along side them as they went back to the academy.

Bow couldn't argue with him right now. She was once again relying totally on her meister. The shame weighed down on her and she coughed harshly. "I-I'm not good enough to be your partner, JaK... y-you deserve someone better..."
She knew she shouldn't be saying it, especially not after the battle they just got through, but she couldn't help it. The girl was coming down from an emotional high and crashing hard.

"Shut up..." JaK said as he carried her. That's all.

Bow bit her lip and looked away from him, blushing lightly. "...s-sorry..."
She was soon asleep, cuddled in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:43 pm

The next day at school after debriefing lord death JaK and Bow could be seen exiting his chambers with bandages all over them. Bow seemed annoyed at JaK for exaggerating too much again. "What's with you?" JaK said as he began to unbandage himself.

Bow had her arms crossed and was briskly walking away from the boy. There were quite a few things about that journey that she was still wrapping her mind around. When she heard him, the girl bit her lip and growled lightly. " N-nothing, JaK..."
The weapon gripped her head and paused for a moment. She winced and then shook her head to try and clear it. Doubt still plagued her even more now... How was she supposed to compete with Haruhi? JaK must have always thought she was weak. That's why he felt obligated to protect her. Tears started to slip down her cheeks involuntarily.

JaK looked at her annoyed. She had been acting funny ever since..."what the heck's your problem!" JaK said flailing his arms. However before anything could be said Haruhi, Kris, and Cynthia could be seen walking along with Malan.
He signaled to Bow. "You come here. I need to explain to you what happened to Kyte. And you'll need to take notes knowing your condition. JaK you don't have to come." JaK looked at Bow and folded his arms. "Don't mind if I don't."
Malantani raised a poised eyebrow. "Come along then Rain, and don't make me repeat myself. Now." He seemed a little impatient. Probably because he too was hurt in that battle. His forehead had a single bandaid on it.
Haruhi looked to Kris and Cythina but Kris turned from her and walked the other direction. Without a word. Cynthia followed slowly behind but occasionally looked back. Leaving Haruhi alone with Jax.

Bow was just about to say something when Malan showed up. She bit her lip and blinked as he told her to come with him. Just as she was about to tell JaK to come on, he said he didn't have to. And the way JaK said okay, it made Bow bite her lip.
As they walked away from the two, she kept looking back as if worried or something. Once they were out of eyesight though she sighed and hugged herself gently. "So... what is it we need to know that they don't?"

Malantani stopped walking for second and stared at Bow. "Perceptive. Yes there is something I need to tell you that I've already made the others aware of ... But furthermore there's something you need to know about JaK."
Meanwhile JaK scratched the back of his head and Haruhi drew a circle with her foot on the ground as they stood across from each other. Haruhi also had many bandages. "So..." JaK said.
"Ya, so uh ... Good work with that soul resonance."
"Nah, it was your idea." Silence. "Kris didn't seem to happy."
"Nope. But neither did Bow."
"I'm having just about as much luck as you." JaK looked away.
"Do you think it was...it was right to tell them about us?" She twirled her bangs.
"At the time," JaK put his hands in his pockets. "What choice did we have?"
"Ya I know, but Kris and I are dating and I never told him..."
"....We used to be partners."
"Ya."

Bow blinked and tilted her head in honest confusion. "I thought this was about Kyte... what ELSE do I need to know about JaK that I didn't just find out?" She sounded annoyed, but also hurt. Why hadn't he trusted her with that information sooner?

"Not here. Follow me." Malan and Bow walked to his office. "What I'm about to tell you can never leave these walls, but you need to know so you don't make the same mistake as Haruhi. There's a reason JaK and her no longer are a pair and it's because JaK left her."
JaK looked at Haruhi sternly. "I'm sorry if that was weird for y-"
"No I'm fine." Her voice rattled. "Um so Malan told me something interesting today which is actually why Kris is probably pissed."
"Isn't he always?" JaK chuckled.
Malan pressed his palms together. "JaK Sage..."
Haruhi and JaK finally lightened up and began to playfully punch one another in a familiar manner. "So what did you need to tell me?"
"...is the son of Lord Death." Malantani went silent to let that information sink in. Healing so quickly from Kyte's injury. Healing so quickly in general! The yellow eyes, the ridiculous skill, and Kyte's warning about the DWMA's lies. All of this would hit Bow all at once.

Bows heart had already dropped when he said that JaK had left Haru. If that was the case then there would be no time at all before he left her!
Then the real important thing was said aloud and Bows jaw hit the ground. Her eyes got wide and she couldn't speak for a full minute. Her mind reeled as that information sunk in and she gripped her head and growled. "...W-what... W-why are you telling me this, Mr Malantani?? Sh-shouldn't JaK be the one to share personal information like this himself?? Or at least be present while you do it!?" The girl was confused beyond belief and was just trying to grasp at concepts she could understand right now.

"JaK doesn't know...It was an experiment - Lord Death knew if he somehow died he needed a successor. So JaK was created, but as you know Lord Death has an heir. So JaK was never told of his past. I tell you this because it'll make it easier for you to understand what I'm about to say next."

"Huh?!" JaK leaned back. "He said you're joining our team?"
"Is that okay?" Haruhi blushed.
"Well ... erm, of course I just don't understand what about Kris?"
Malantani informed Bow of Haruhi's joining the team and his reasons as to why. "Kris can't resonate with Haruhi. Only JaK has been able to so to get her to use her full potential the idea is to have her work with both meisters. This is why all five of you will be forming a team."

Bow was going through so many emotions and it was giving her a major headache, but she tried to stay calm and collected. She rubbed her arm gently and looked away. "Th-that sounds like a really wonderful idea... they work really great together... obviously... but... with her on his team, they won't need me..."
She knew she was being an idiot about it all but right now she couldn't help it. "S-sorry... I'm just being dumb..." She brought her knees up to her chest in the chair.

Malan turned to look at a younger picture of him. "I wasn't even a death weapon at that time." Then he looked back at her. "Back when they were partners. Haruhi was very similar to you, unsure of herself, always needed her meister but somehow JaK brought out the best in her. I can see the attraction you both share with him....however, Haruhi's feelings turned to love and suddenly she couldn't stand to see JaK hurt. She realized after one particularly bad mission that JaK could die. So she refused to turn into weapon form sometimes, she tried to fight on her own, her only thought was to protect the one she loved. Till this day she prefers to fight in sub-weapon form on her own." Malantani looked to bow sternly. "I don't know if JaK knew of her feelings but after she got hurt seriously one time when trying to fight for JaK instead of with him.......he broke it off." He poised an eyebrow. "That's why I've told you about him Bow. So you won't make the mistake of thinking he needs protection. As a reaper child he will be fine. The overprotective feelings Haruhi is why led to their split. You have great power and to say JaK shouldn’t dual wield you both is ludicrous.

Bow took all of that in. Haru loved JaK? That made Bows heart sink even deeper... but wait. She didn't love him, right? So why should that matter?? The girl shook her head. That wasn't important right now.
Slowly but surely she took in all this information and sorted it out in her mind. After minutes of deliberation, she finally spoke very quietly. "So as long as I don't try and protect him, he'll keep me around... because he'll have to protect me... I hate that. I see why Haru chose her path..." She sighed and gripped her head again. "B-But you're wrong... I don't have great power... he would be better off able to focus on her..."

"That's another thing I brought you in for...you are." Malantani rose up. "You discovered a new weapon form I understand?" He looked up as if remembering old times. "That's because you're an enchanted weapon - a dark arms of sorts. In fact it would make sense JaK would eventually find you. You two have potential to be the strongest duo in all of the DWMA." Malantani stared at Bow and smiled. "But of course what you really decide to do with any of this info," he opened the door for her to leave. "Is up to you. I won't watch you. But be warned of JaK knew of his past....there could be vast repercussions and we'll need both of you to stop Kyte and his new demon blade." Mal was done, it was clear. Bow was free to leave.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:57 pm

After telling JaK about everything involving Kris and Malan's decision JaK sighed and smiled. "Ok, but let me ask you...do you love him?"
JaK needed her to answer it was clear but Haruhi seemed caught off guard and awkwardly replied. "Yes.."
"Then we're good." JaK sighed ecstatically. And she did too, although it was a half smile.
"Well I should go, later." Haruhi trotted away. "Gotta go find Kris and make up." JaK waved.

Bow just nodded and walked out the door, immediately sitting down to write everything out in her journal and tucking it away. She still didn't believe him about her being powerful, but that didn't matter right now.
When she got to JaK, the pink haired girl rubbed her arm and forced a small smile. "S-so I've heard the good news..."

JaK stared as the girl approached and plastered on a fake smile. As soon as she said that she was embraced by JaK. "I'm sorry..." Tears began to stream down his face. "I know you were worried about me and I made you worry." JaK held Bow tight as droplets peppered the top of her head.

Bow blinked in shock as he started to cry, and even told her sorry. A soft blush swept across her cheeks as she hugged him back. "I-It's okay... I'll always worry about you JaK, but, i-i know you can take care of yourself... I just want to be there to help however I can..." She looked up at him with a genuine sweet smile.

JaK pressed his forehead against hers. He didn't need to say another word for the moment.
The bell rang and signaled it was time to begin class again.

Bow blinked and looked at her watch. "Wow... lost track of time!" She took his hand without thinking and ran to their class.

"Dummy!" JaK pulled his hand away. "We have the same class tomorrow today I have PE with Mr. Hyde." JaK chuckled and then darted in the other direction.
waiting outside Bow's class was Haruhi with her arms folded.

"O-oh... right." She looked down at her hand and bit her lip before running off to her own class.
When she saw Haruhi she came to a full stop and blinked in confusion. She rubbed her arm and bit her lip. "H-hi... s-so... you're on the team now! G-glad to have you..."

"Come on," she unfolded her arms. "We're skipping class."

Bow went wide eyed. She had never skipped a class a day in her life! ... Not when she remembered anyway... at least not on purpose... "W-What?? Why??"

"It's about JaK and Kris." Haruhi said.
Meanwhile in Mr. Hyde's PE everyone was wearing dojo like attire. Malantani was also there watching from the door crevice. "Class today we will begin with basic combat." Said the hulking figure that resembled a hunch back troll in a sweater vest known as Mr. Hyde. Next to him was a much smaller and frailer man in a lab coat and horn times glasses, Dr. Jekyll. Jekyll taught soul and anatomy 2A. "Now the doctor and I are a team - weapon and meister, like many of you. But who is responsible in a weapon relationship for being the physical fighter.
The class answered in unison, the weapon.
"Wrong. It's both. Weapons relying on their meister and meisters relying on their weapons leaves both defenseless should they lose the other. Therefore as a weapon I can fight even without Dr. Jekyll which I'm sure you all assumed. But you'd be surprised to know that Dr. Jekyll has defeated me in every hand to hand encounter even in my sub-weapon form.
The class all made auditory noises of shock and awe. "Meisters, even with just your hands and toes you must prove to be as deadly or deadlier than your weapons. Weapons and meisters who can stand alone against any threat are invincible together. Now we're going to practice some hand to hand combat. Since Kris and JaK are the more wounded of the group you two will be my subjects for now because it wouldn't be fair to put you both against healthier students.
JaK and Kris eyed each other from across the room as a circle was formed by the students for them to enter. Kris had a stone had distant gaze etched across his face and JaK a deepening frown.

Bow blinked and rubbed her arm. "Y-Yeah? What is it? How is Kris handling all of this? I know how I feel... his emotions must be ten times worse AND stronger than mine..." She then realized what she said and held her hands out in defense with her eyes wide. "N-not the way that sounded! I-I'm just having a pity party over here... i-I'm honestly happy that you're on our team because now JaK has a strong weapon!"

"Kris is...." Haruhi stopped talking and said. "Look just follow me. As your teammate you'll need to trust me like you do JaK."

Kris. JaK. They stood across from eachother with a crowd of students around. JaK in a white gi and Kris in a black. "Kris I -"
JaK began to say something but was cut off. "I don't wanna hear it." Kris said as he took an assassins stance and began to him the three rules of being an assassin.
Mr. Hyde began to speak. "Ok this is a friendly exhibition match and here are the rules.." JaK stolidly idly as he wat he'd Kris dagger like glare never leave him.
"Fine." JaK said Boeing and assuming a martial arts stance. Kris wasn't in a friendly mood for this exhibition he was mad and vengeful.
"Bad without further ado gentlemen..." Both boys face intensified their emotions as they tensed up. "BEGIN!"

Bow bit her lip and nodded, following Haruhi without a second thought.

Haruhi led her to the rooftop area, since classes were in session not many people were moving around. As soon as they were clear of prying eyes Haruhi armed her weapon form. "What would you do if someone took JaK from you?" Haruhi turned to her. "Would you fight for him?"

Bow looked around as they finally stopped and wondered why they were on the roof top. When she asked her question, it took the pink haired girl by surprise and she blinked. "Y-Yeah... of course I would!!" She blushed lightly at telling the girl that loved him that, but it was true... Bow would never key anyone take JaK away from her.

Haruhi gritted her teeth and dashed to Bow to shove her over. "Would you fight for him? How far would you go?"

Bow squealed and turned sub form quickly to block, skidding back as she did. The weapon went wide eyed in shock and confusion. "W-What are you doing!?" She then thought about her question and growled. "I'd fight you to a bloody pulp if that's what you're asking!!" She ran at Haru and twirled to try and throw her off guard while bringing her forearm around to slice her chest.

"Good." Haruhi said as she stood firm and ready.
Just as JaK did as Kris charged him and leaped to jab at his throat.
Haruhi was nearly knocked to the floor by Bow's strike, but instead retaliated by ducking low and swiping at her midsection.
Kris swerved around JaK's mid section strike and threw a jab at the boy, but JaK parried the blow and caught his hand then hip tossed him over his shoulder.
As Bow was flung through the air by Haruhi the girl cried out. "What if I took him from you? WHAT IF I threatened to kill him, is he worth dying for!?"

Bow yelped as she was hit but landed gracefully and came running back throwing jab after jab at the girl and finishing with a high kick to her face. "Listen here you $%@#! If you ever even thought of hurting him I would not hesitate to take you out!! He's my meister!! He's worth everything to me!!!" As she screamed her eyes turned crimson with passion and her speed and power increased noticeably.

Haruhi's bladed forearm sparked as it collided with Bow's and then was surprisingly kicked and rolled across the ground as Bow's stats increased.
JaK rolled back to his feet after Kris landed what would've been a typically crippling blow to his body.
JaK rose back up and engaged Kris in a flurry of fists, flips, and kicks. It was like the most damage round interpretive dance or game of twister anyone had seen as the highly skilled hand to hand combatants maneuvered around each other.
Not too dissimilar to the bout between Haruhi and Bow as the their blades danced and flickered in the light. The aound of clashing metal resonated as they interweaved around one another and traded back and forward. Eventually locking their blades together. "And what if you're too weak? What if you can't save him, what if he tells you to give up!?! What then?!!"
JaK jumped backwards from his stalemate with Kris only to be tripped by Kris and then performed a quick headspin to avoid being stomped on. Kris cartwheeled out of the way of JaK's wild windmill kick but as he landed the cartwheel he was surprised to find JaK was already next to him with a haymaker ready.
Haruhi roared like a lioness as she prepared to strike Bow with the haymaker.

Bow growled as their blades clang together and she was right up in Haruhis face. "Then I ignore him!! I will give everything I have and MORE to protect him!!! I won't let anyone ever take his life!!" She broke the engagement between the two and skidded back, staying up straight. She saw the right hook coming and bent down while swooping her right leg at the girl's knee with the momentum. On her hands and knees, she jumped up to tackle the other weapon to the ground. "Why the #%!$ am I saying any of this to you though!? We'll be fighting WITH each other!!"

Haruhi leaped over the leg and then was tackled to the floor. "That's the point." she said.
"STOP!" Yelled Mr. Hyde. JaK sat on the floor looking shocked as Kris was on top of him with his fist raised high to bash his head in. "Kris is the winner."
Malantani had seen all he needed to see. He simply smirked and left the room. Meanwhile Kris got up angrily and walked away from JaK. Dr. Jekyll intervened. "Hey that's not sportsman like -"
"Nah," JaK said standing up. "It's fine." He said looking down.

Blinked in confusion as she sat on top of the girl with her first raised as well. Her eyes shifted back to violet and she dropped her hand, looking down and placing her face in her palms. Going into the extremes of her emotions had some negative side effects. One being that the rest of her emotional state was highly unstable.
"I-I'm confused... C-can we stop fighting now?? I'll do anything and everything I can to protect JaK... and you!! ...i-i don't want to fight my teammate anymore... please..." She morphed out of weapon form and sobbed silently. The girl was a ball of mixed emotions.

Haruhi shook her head. "No." She got up. "That's exactly why we need to keep doing this." Haruhi placed her hands on her hips. "Look it's been made clear to me that I can't be worried about him anymore and I don't want to...I have...Kris." Haruhi hugged herself. "That means you have to look out for him for me." Haruhi's expression got dark. "Besides I'm sure Kris thinks there's something between us and If I rush to his aid...anyway, we both need to get stronger you especially. That's why I wanted to test you, to see if you were strong enough for him, and that's why I'll keep testing you."

Bow growled when she got up and her eyes burned crimson again. "You think you have to TELL me to look out for him!? Who the hell do you think you are!?!? I'm his weapon now! I'm his sword and shield!! I was doing just fine before you came along!!... again..." She looked away and hugged herself as Haruhi finished. The pink haired girl glared at her and got into attack position. "Fine. Let's keep testing me, shall we? I don't even know my limits... So let's find out." She ran towards Haru and brought her fist back as if to punch but then flipped over her at the last second and twirled to sweep her feet out from under her.

"Maybe I'm being petty..." Haruhi said as Bow charged at her and didn't flinch as the girl flipped overhead. "But if all you can do is throw a fit when someone attacks him." The last second was a second too late Haruhi was already ready for her with a counter as she caught her sweep. "Then he's gonna end up with another hole in his stomach." The cooler headed weapon yanked Bow towards her and hugged her. "Please, what you're doing now is what u did..." Tears streamed down her face. "And I lost him." She let go of Haruhi and wiped her face. "You're getting better, but you're not great. We should keep practicing because like you said we'll be working together to protect the men we..." Haruhi refused to finish the sentence.

Bow instantly melted in the girl's arms and her eyes flushed to a crystal blue as tears ran down her face too. When Haruhi stopped talking, Bow finished the sentence for her. "I-i love him too, Haru... but... I could never compare to you... I'll only ever be his mediocre weapon..." She looked down to her hands and reverted to human form. "Before yesterday I didn't even think I could fight... I know I'm just throwing a fit, but I honestly don't know what else to do... I need training to be able to defend both of you..." The girl smiled softly up at Haru. "Because I'm going to protect all of my teammates. Not just JaK. But in order to do that, I'm gonna need your help... I know I'll never be great like you, but... c-can you help me be better?"

Haruhi rested her forehead against Bow's. "Yes, yes I'll help you."
Sad music filled the scene as JaK walked slowly down the hallway and ran into Mal. "Don't feel like talking about it.." JaK said brushing past him.
"You don't have anything to say? Well I must say that's a first."
"Very funny." JaK said as he tried to walk out of earshot, but not fast enough.
"So you think giving him that is going to fix it?" Malantani raised both eyebrows and tilted his head.
JaK stopped. "What are you talking about...?"
"You're soul purge: that haymaker you threw at him, you could've used it and paralyzed him for the win. Risky but it probably would've worked. Problem is you didn't use it which led to the counter at it landed and the loss." Malan placed both hands in his pockets after ending his allegation.
"Wow," JaK said as he continued to walk off. "And they say I make up stories. Loss is a loss man, gotta move on."
Malantani only smiled at JaK. "That it is JaK. But being humble to your rival is something more entirely." He said low as JaK exited his view.

Bow smiled gently and nodded. "Th-Thank you..." The girl suddenly dropped to her knees and was clinging to Harus shirt. "...th-throwing a fit takes quite a bit out of me apparently..." She giggled lightly and wiped sweat off her feverish forehead. " W-Wanna go get some ice cream?"

Haruhi giggled back. "Sure." She helped hoist her up and they staggered away from the balcony. "For the record...I really do love Kris, but I'm afraid I worry about him more."

Bow blushed as she was helped up and wobbled with her. She smiled gently and nodded. "I think that's okay though... Kris seems to really love you as well... but... if you do end up with JaK... you have my blessing..." Bow had given up on JaK already. She had given up on every guy. She didn't want them to have to deal with her lack of memory.

"No you don't understand what I'm telling you." Haruhi stopped. "There's places Kris will go that JaK never would." Haruhi grabbed Bow by the shoulders. "Kris was raised as an assassin and killed a lot of innocent people before I ran into him. He was going to kill me too but we fell in love and now he's...ok." Haruhi looked away. "But sometimes the madness of it all still affects him. The women and children's face. Sometimes it takes both me and Cynthia to control him but if JaK were to find out..." Haruhi looked back at Bow. "Keep an eye on JaK ok? Because I'm gonna have my hands full making sure he never has an episode in front of him or the next fight they have..."
The view split between an image of JaK walking down the hall alone and Kris biting his hand in anger until it bled with Cynthia trying to console him in the background. "...One of them might die."

Bow went wide eyed in shock at what she just heard and was frozen in place for a minute before slowly thawing as she nodded. "O-okay then..." Was all she could manage to say. Gulping, she looked back at the school and bit her lip. "M-maybe we should go back... JaK is gonna wonder where I am... A-and I don't know what I would say to him..."

"That's easy..." Haru said while moving them both along. "Studying with a close friend." Haruhi grinned.

Bow blinked and blushed happily, giggling and hugging her around the neck to keep from falling. "Okay!"
She thought about it and whispered. " I don't think I've ever had an actual friend... so... thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:08 pm

- A Week passed -

Haruhi howled as she and Bow charged at each other drenched in sweat from deep within the woods. Both the women collided in mid air making a large impact and then jumped back, each female had on gym tight attire. Haruhi's consisted of short black spandex and a leather black bando.

Meanwhile Kris and Cynthai tested their ability to shoot using every sense except Kris's line of sight. The meister shot moving targets blinded folded.

As Haruhi and Bow sparred in the background JaK could be seen doing one hand stand push-up on top a small Boulder. Both boys were shirtless and also drenched in sweat.

"Ok bring it in." Malantani called out suddenly as he entered the fold from the cover of the forest. Behind him followed a student. "I have someone I want you all to meet."

Bow had on the same shorts with a sports bra on, in white. Her long pink hair was pulled back into a ponytail to keep it out of the way as the two of them sparred.

The weapon had increased her skills exponentially, far beyond what would be thought possible for a human, but she just chalked it up to the fact that she had watched JaK for so long that it just came more naturally to her.

When Malantani showed himself, they all immediate ceased what they were doing and walked over. Bow saw the new student and smiled politely, extending a hand. "Hi! My name is Rain Bow! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

The frail ginger boy didn't shake her hand and just blushed. "Aww come on Hotwire! Don't be rude!" A random voice chimed out and then from behind his back appeared a girl with Cyan colored hair in a flash of light. It was clear she was a weapon. "Hi there, I'm Jenny and this is Hotwire, my meister."

Kris raised an eyebrow at the odd duo while JaK folded his arms seemingly unimpressed.

"His real name is Dominic." Mal chimed in. "He's called Hotwires because at the academy he's known as the tech expert even among 3 star meisters."

"Sick." JaK spoke. "So you must turn into some dope laser katana or something." JaK directed at Jenny.

"Uh no," the girl replied and transformed into chain scythes that landed into Hotwire's hands.

"Uh...h-hi." Dom said sheepishly.

"Woah! So cool! I wish I had a form like that!!!" The pink haired girl giggled and waited for Jenny to turn back human before again extending a hand. "Love the hair! Nice to meet you, Jenny! Are you and your meister joining our team or something!?"

Hotwire gasped as the chain scythe returned back to human form and grabbed hold of Bow's hands and shook then while jumping up and down. "Oh wow thanks! I like yours too." She nudged Bow. "Hotwire almost never compliments me. No wonder you never have any luck with the ladies." She teased causing the boy to blush.

JaK intervened. "As fun as all this is, you wouldn't interrupt us to introduce us to a student. So I'm with Bow are they joining -"

"That's entirely up to you." Malantani said seriously.

"I vote no." Kris said. "He'll just bring me down. I mean just look at him. Can barely look ME in the eye. Go back to the academy kid, or better yet drop out, you're just gonna die."

"KRIS!" Haruhi slapped him on the back.

Hotwire hung his head shamefully. However Jenny's expression was more combative. "Actually you guys would be bringing us down." Jenny remarked. "I've already eaten 99 kishin eggs all I need is 1 witch soul."

Everyone's mouth gaped open in unison. "Ehem," Malan coughed into his hand. "As I was saying. This isn't up to a vote and looks can be deceiving. Make no mistake Hotwire is here to boost you. He's not only a tech genius but also a combat expertise and can sense individual souls from outside the academy walls. He's very gifted."

"Even so," JaK said firmly.

"Even so," Malantani said firmer. "If you really believe you don't need a team addition prove it to me with your next assignment I'll be handing out this evening. Anything less than success on all your parts and I might think this is too hard for you and send these two to deal with Kyte themselves." Malan watched as all of them tinged at the very name. "Alright I'll leave you all to it. I look forward to great things from this team."

Malan turned to leave, but stopped. "By the way...the team captains are Dominic and Jenny for the next mission they have more experience and track record than all of you."

Both JaK and Kris glared at Hotwire like an exposed wound as Malan left him to train with the group.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Bow didn't see the problem with a great new addition to the team. She listened to everyone as they went held a conversation and just bit her lip. It seemed to her that having these two on their team would make everything easier on all of them and have it to where protecting everyone would be simple.

Just as she was about to actually raise her voice, Cynthia beat her to it. "I think we should have a sparring match to see if these two are really as good as their track record. Maybe they were just fighting beginner souls."

The pink haired weapon blinked at the suggestion and thought about it for a moment before nodding. "I-If we're going to test their skill, then we should use the best team out of us five... So... Either you and Kris or JaK and Haru... So... umm... Maybe do it as a tournament style? Kris versus JaK, and then the winner between them goes on to fight new guy and Jenny??" She had already forgotten Hotwire's name. "A-and I'll be referee!"

"Uh actually..." JaK and Kris we're going to interject. Meanwhile Haruhi facepalmed - Bow had obviously forgot about her telling her Kris gets crazy sometimes and they were trying to avoid that. "If that's what we're doing I can fight two teams at once." Everyone was quiet.

"You cocky little %#!@!" Kris said at last and signaled for Cynthia to convert to weapon mode.

"Well it would be more fun than training," Haruhi said transforming into spiked brass knuckles and went to land on JaK's hand but Kris snatched her up before JaK could reach.

"Hey!" JaK said.

"I plan to end him quick, so I'll be using my partner and MY girlfriend thank you very much."

"Whatever dude," JaK said under his breath. "Bow?!"

Meanwhile Hotwire and Jenny backed away from the group. "Fighting already with themselves? What did we get ourselves into."

However Hotwire's shy nature had started to dissolve as he observed the souls around his frenemies. "Don't take them too lightly. JaK and Bow have extremely strong soul presence. Keep a look out." The teen could literally see a pink and purple aura bubble flaring around them.

Bow hadn't forgotten about it, persay. It had just slipped her mind because she thought it would be a really fun idea for a friendly sparring match. But when tempers started to flare, she instantly regretted backing Cynthia up at all.

Even Cynthia wished she hadn't said anything like that. When she was called for though, she immediately obliged and then smirked as Haru transformed as well.

When the brass knuckles were snatched up by Kris though, both Bow and Cynthia went wide eyed. "Kris! Give Haru back to JaK! There's no way Bow can handle all of us!"

Bow looked at JaK and shook her head when he called for her. "A-are you kidding!? Both Cynthia and Haruhi are stronger than me!! Throw in another and you'll be out in mere seconds!! You need Haru..." She then looked over at the newcomers and sighed, shaking her head. "Maybe instead of a dual, we should just get to know them?"

JaK looked at Bow as if in momentary agreement but then Kris shattered that whole concept as he broke into a sprint towards Hotwire. "You think they're your real problem!? Then take try taking this lightly!" Kris lunged into the air and shot two rounds at Hotwire from his hand canon but Hotwire whipped his chain and repelled the shots then jumped back as Kris landed on the ground and took a swipe at him with the spiked brass knuckles.

As Hotwire moved back he tossed both ends of his chain scythe towards Kris and held onto the magically extending linked chain by the center. However the teen easily avoided both linked chain blades as they passed each side of him and drove towards Hotwire again aiming his firearm at his head.

"YO KRIS WAIT!" Jak said as he realized what was about to happen. "Dammit Bow, hurry and transform before-"

"Too easy." Kris said as he began to pull the trigger. The enemy had tossed his weapon away this would be over quick as Kris said earlier.

"Agreed," Hotwire said as both the weapon and meister began to glow. "Extremely easy." The chain from the chain scythe suddenly began to wriggle and although the blade ends had missed Kris they too came to life like the heads of two pit vipers and lashed out at Kris. The weapon wrapped around his ankles and then pulsated a wave throughout his entire body. "SOUL RESONANCE: LIVE WIRE!" Like JaK Hotwire channeled his soul wave into Kris by using Jenny as a conduit. Kris howled as it appeared he was being electrocuted but in actuality was just being severed from his link with both weapon he possessed.

Haruhi and Cynthia were in agony as well from this attack. Luckily it didn't last long enough to put any of them down for too long because JaK had ran across the battlefield right to Hotwire's blind side and aimed to surprise attack him.

"Got your flank with no weapon, DONE!" JaK said as he jabbed at Hotwire only to be ducked and then sweeped off his feet by a low-kick. Hotwire then reeled back Jenny like a tape measurer and blocked JaK's next blow when he kipped back up to his feet with the butt of both scythe blades. "What the hell," JaK said as he tried to overpower Hotwire. "He knew I was coming?"

"We told you," Jenny chimed into from her scythe form. "He can sense your soul from miles away."

JaK glanced across the grassy battlefield and saw his other three teammates were all on their hands and knees - still stunned from the duos' special attack. "Now I'm getting excited." JaK said and locked eyes with Hotwire.

Bow saw the look in JaKs eye and smiled happily as she thought she had avoided a fight. But then Kris had to ruin that dream by attacking first.

This time the pink haired girl didn't hesitate. She morphed into gauntlet form and slid onto his wrist perfectly. "Let's get 'em!"

It was obvious she was in a good mood. Her soul energy was at peak levels and meshed with her meisters perfectly.

She watched in horror as Jenny and what's his face sent their teammates to the ground like it was nothing, but she believed in JaK.

When JaK said he was getting excited, she smiled and spoke up. "Me too! Let's have fun, shall we!?" She wanted to see if she could do any better than Haru. The weapon knew it was probably impossible, but she wanted to give it a shot.

"Sorry," Hotwire suddenly said after their rejoice. "But I've already figured out how to win. JENNY!" Hotwire suddenly let go of his weapon and grasped JaK's hands meanwhile the chain scythe transformed to sub-weapon form in mid-air and flipped over JaK and landed behind him as Hotwire held JaK in place. During her flip she extended chains from her hands and wrapped them around JaK's neck.

"Bow turn into human form and get her-"

"Not a smart idea. If she turns I'll Attack her. If I die, Jenny will still break your neck leaving both meisters dead....so at the moment this is a draw. The other option is to use you as a hostage once the others recover. Either way the battle phase is over or its a draw."

JaK silently raised an eyebrow.

"The point wasn't to win." Jenny said and tightened the chains.

"It was to prove I can handle both opponents in a relatively short time." Hotwire sheepishly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Bow bit her lip and spoke nervously. "Th-they've got us, JaK. And he's right. The point of this was to test their skill. O-obviously they're better than all of us and Mal knew what he was doing."

The pink haired girl morphed into simple human form with her hands raised and a sweet smile on her face. "Now that the fight is over, how about we just talk?" She scratched the back of her head and giggled lightly. "I've already forgotten dude's name again..."

"Hotwire." Jenny said as the chains dissipated from JaK's neck.

JaK rubbed his throat. "Not how I would've wanted it to go down, but ok..."

"Actually no." Hotwire said. "The reason this was the best tactic because I knew in most other scenarios I'd lose."

The sound of a gun cocking resounded through the air. Everyone paused as they looked to Kris. His weapon pointed at the side of Hotwire's temple. "Guess you didn't see this coming..."

Bow smiled. "You really are a master strategist, huh?" She was about to go over to Jenny when she heard the gun. Instantly she was in the line of fire and looking at Kris. "What the hell are you doing!? They're on our team silly!!"

Cyn spoke up and tried to get out of gun form. "Kris! Stop it! We're not trying to kill them!"

Hotwire looked frightened. "Kris stop it you made your point." Haruhi said now out of weapon form and grabbing his shoulder.

Jenny was gonna intervene but JaK stayed her with an extended hand but didn't take his gaze from Kris.

Everything in the scene was immobile for a half minute. The grass didn't sway, there was no chirping birds, and Kris's trigger finger did not twitch. The boy smiled. "I'm kidding," he said releasing Cynthia. "Jeez calm down guys. If he really cracked under pressure, like that, he wouldn't be of much use to us now would he?"

Haruhi took a deep breath, Hotwire swallowed a wad of spit, JaK wiped a bead of sweat from his brow and Jenny scowled.

Bow sighed in relief and got out of the way, going over to JaK.

Cynthia got out of gun form and stretched, smirking lightly. "Yeah! If he was seriously gonna kill him, I would have gotten out of weapon form, duh!" She chucked lightly.

The pink haired girl rubbed the back of her neck and rolled her eyes. "Nooooow time for hanging out??" She was totally done with training at this point.

"Nah," Kris said grabbing his things. "Didn't you hear the man? We've got a big mission tomorrow." Kris lit a cigarette and walked away from the group. "I'm headin back for sleep and to prep." Cynthia followed after Kris.

"What's up with him?" Jenny said as the remainder of the students stared on.

"Don't mind Kris," JaK said rubbing his nape with one hand. "He just has douchebag syndrome it's not contagious so far though."

Haruhi patted Bow on the shoulder. "I need to check on him - Goodluck with these three."

Bow nodded to Haru and then turned back to face the new comers and JaK with a big smile, partly fake. "So! What would you guys like to do!? Wanna come over and watch a movie and eat ice cream and stuff!?" She giggled lightly, trying to make the two feel more at ease.

JaK glared at Bow when she invited them over. "Actually," Hotwire looked them over. "I wanted to show this to your whole team but I can start with just you two."

Jenny frowned. "Awwh, it's gonna take forever to teach them that."

Bow looked over at JaK and blinked, biting her lip when she saw his aggravated face. The girl was thankful when Hotwire had another idea. She sighed in relief and smiled sweetly to Jenny. "We're pretty fast learners... what is it you guys wanna show us??"

"A secret weapon." Jenny said before changing into weapon form.

"Now," Hotwire said catching her. "Watch carefully..."

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:34 pm

The following day the sun was blaring once again. Except this mission was far different from the former Mal had assigned them. The gritty sand was baron of life, all except for the dozens of tourists and the crashing sapphire waves on the shore. "HURRAY BEACH DAY!" Haruhi yelled out as she cartwheeled onto the sand in an all black bikini. Followed by Hotwire in black sun flower print beach shorts and no top, revealing his thin and frail body frame. As well as ample amounts of sun tan lotion spread about his body.

"You didn't miss anything did you Jen?" Hotwire said examining himself and smearing some lotion down the bridge of his nose. "I burn easily."

"Relax," Jenny said as she applied more lotion to his shoulders as they walked onto the beach. "I got every nook, cranny, and crevice, and I mean every." the girl stated. Her attire consisted of a striped white, stone gray and blue bikini. With her cyan hair tied into a side ponytail.

Bow looked out across the beautiful scenery and inhaled. As far as she remembered, the girl had never seen a beach before. "Wow... it's gorgeous!!" She giggled and threw off her little white sun dress to reveal...

A simple school issued one piece. Standard navy blue. The girl was smiling brightly in excitement and ran into the ocean without a second of hesitation. She went straight under water but almost instantly came back to the surface coughing and rubbing her eyes. "There's salt in the water!! It burns!!" She ran up to JaK looking extremely confused with her eyes red rimmed from opening them below the sea. "W-What is this!?"

Jak approached Bow in the water with his hands on his hips. "Jeez it's the ocean dummy, there's saltwater in every inch of it. Don't you even remember that much?" Jak splashed water at her and laughed. His rippling muscles glistened under the bright sun rays all the way down to his black ripped shants.

Meanwhile Kris was in a full surfer's wet suit. He tried to teach Cynthia how to surf farther off shore where the waves were bigger. The result of the attempt usually ended up with Cynthia ending up face first in the sand. The girl was wearing a one piece bikini as well: black and white polka dot which had a hole in its midsection that showed off her belly piercing.

Bow blushed in embarrassment and pouted. As soon as she inhaled to speak her retort, the girl's mouth and nostrils were filled with the stinging salt water. She went into a coughing fit for a moment before growling and looking at JaK with hate in her eyes but a playful grin on her lips. "Meanie head!!" She roared and giggled as she tried to tackle him into the water, splashing him back. "Evil evil meister!!"

JaK was tackled under the ocean surface and then shot back up with Bow in his arms around the waist. He suplexed her overhead and crashed back into the water. As JaK and Bow wrestled in the water Hotwire and Jenny made their way into the ocean.

Jenny was having a great time cartwheeling and splashing around but Hotwire wobbly submerged himself. "O-Oh ok I'm in, but what if I'm stung by a jelly fish or attacked by a shark."

Jenny slouched her shoulders. "Ya know for such a smart guy you'd think you'd realize that this close to shore there's no sharks."

"AH! Something bit me!?!" Jenny sighed and turned away. "No I'm serious something -" Hotwire was suddenly pulled under water. A moment later Haruhi popped up from under the water with his swimming goggles in hand. "Aha! Victory!" Jenny couldn't help but laugh as Hotwire shot out the water gasping for air and flailing his arms.

Bow squealed when she was picked up and had the brightest smile on her face as they continued to wrestle like always. When she saw the action over by Hotwire and Jenny though, the pink haired girl smirked and took in a big gulp of air before sinking below the surface. She came right up behind Jenny and pulled her by the legs into the water before bringing the both of them up again for air. "Don't laugh at your meister or you shall meet the same fate!!" She was laughing whole heartedly. Something she hadn't done in a very long time...

JaK backpacked over to the group. "This reminds me of the time that I caught that squid with my bare hands."

"Ah shut up!" Haruhi yelled as she and Jenny dog piled on top of the boy, causing s giant geyser of water to propel into the air. Everyone laughed at the event even Hotwire, that is until Kris and Cynthia came over.

"Yo they're about to board the ship." Kris said. All the students lost their cheerful expressions.

"Ok, everyone know their jobs?" Hotwire said putting back on his goggles. To which each student silently nodded. "Let's move. Remember your objectives."

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:46 pm

JaK, Bow, Haruhi swam through the water like fish under the boat's surface. The vessel itself was cruise liner with hundreds of party guests. Once there the teens trams formed into weapons. JaK grabbed hold of both and stabbed Bow into the surface to hold on as the ship began to leave port and soul resonated with Haruhi. Once the golden hued tiger claws were out JaK carved an opening into the ships hull for them to enter through.

Meanwhile both Kris and Cynthia were on board the ship. However rather than sneak on they were pretending to be passengers. Kris had on his trademark fedora and a white tux with a black tie. While Cynthia was wearing a black garnished gown with white gloves. Kris and Cynthia immediately preceded to the casino floor where a dozen body guards stood at a table hosting their target.

A chain scythe flew up onto the edge of the deck and hooked onto the side just as one of the crewman were passing by. The sailor looked overboard to see where the hook had come from and was immediately grabbed by the collar and thrown overboard by Hotwire.

The boy climbed up and over the ledge afterwards and took a deep breath. "Awh, why did I have the most dangerous job."

Jenny transformed out of weapon form and patted him on the back. "Come on Hotwire let's get to the controls. Everyone's counting on us."

Hotwire looked up at her and smiled. "Right!"

Bow sat back and watched as her team got through the bottom of the ship and then transformed back to human. "I don't like sea water..."

Cynthia was beautiful in her slim evening gown. If you didn't know, you'd think her royalty the way she demanded attention with her grace. She gave a signal look to Kris, asking if he was ready for phase two. "this should be fun."

JaK and the two female weapons entered from the bottom of the ship. Surely the control room would be alerted of the hull breach. Hopefully Hotwire and Jenny could handle it. "Let's just focus on finding the cargo." JaK said as they made their way through the lower levels of the ship.

Meanwhile the crew in the control room noticed the lower levels were taking on water. Before any action could be taken however the ironclad door blocking off the control room from the ship was cut down and in walked Hotwire with his dual chain scythes in his hands. Behind him were four bodies, all unconscious. "So your ship's taking on water and you don't sound the alarm?" Hotwire got into a defensive position. "A little isn't it?" The captain growled for the crewman in the control room to either seize the boy or kill him.

Back at the casino Kris and Cynthia sat down at the table and Kris threw forward a dozen chips. "Buying in." All other chips at the table were sitting in a large pile in front of a woman with a pointy hat and thick accent. "Mm, vittle boy. You vant to play?" The thick russian woman said with a smirk as she rested her robust breast on the table top.

"No, I want to win." Kris said as he pulled out a large bag of gold coins that had been given to him by Malantani.

Bow just followed JaK, keeping an eye out for any kind of movement or activity.

Cynthia was doing the same for Kris. She was standing behind him and had her hands on his shoulders. "You got this, babe." She was posing as his girlfriend to throw off any suspicions. She even gave him a kiss on the cheek to seal the deal, making sure to scan the area to see how many of these loons were working for their target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Dark Souls.   Soul Eater: Dark Souls. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Dark Souls.
Page 1 of 1