Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNoobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Voting_barNoobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNoobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Voting_barNoobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Noobies (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Mariya was raiding the kitchen looking for something to drink when she heard Rocky call from the other room. Mariya scuffed a bit at the last suggestion. "Anything but a chick flick, spare me." She said, sounding disgruntled with the very idea of it.
The bad taste was wiped from her face when her eyes landed on the liquor cabinet. Jackpot. She tried to open it, but it was locked. She forced the lock open, one of the small glass panes on the side shatteribg loudly in the process.

"Don't mind that, nothing to see here."
Mariya assured her sort of guest as she pulled out a fifth of expensive lookibg vodka. Perfect. Stood up, looking at the glass on the floor and frowning. Someone could get hurt. Not her, but someone. She took off her purple polo and threw it on the danger zone. She was wearing a tank top under it anyway.

She went to the home theater to the waiting Rocky, holding up the bottle. "Don't say i dont know how to spend the day. Ura!" She called as she tossed the bottle to her friebd. "What did you pick out?"

Mariya would plop down next to Rocky on the love seat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Moments passing, Willow heard the very distinct noise of the cabinet shattering, great. Even if she tried to hide the mess from Will, she could definitely hear it, it hurt. She could also hear the cloth she threw on top of the glass that solved nothing, how did she shatter it anyways? Whatever... When Mariya walked back in the room Willow soon realized that the clothe she hard being thrown on the ground was her shirt, nice. How was she not cold in this room?
Her new friend entered the movie room with a bottle of vodka and a lack of shirt. Well she had a tank top, but still. Looking at the TV still, Willow caught the bottle with one hand without thinking. After stopping on a movie, she looked at the girl who sat next to her then down at the bottle. "Vodka??? Really? You couldn't have picked a more Russian option." She joked, reading the ever so fancy wording, her eyes squinted. Willow rarely drank, ever, she used to drink but could barely hold down her liquor. When she did drink she acted a fool and ended up with embarrassing videos of her on the internet, so she just stuck to smoking. "I'll take shots.. only if you have a free crib for the rest of the day." Will bargained, pulling up the zombie movie she chose. "This one is supposed to be really funny. Its a parody of Warm Bodies, The Walking Dead, and Zombieland!" She told her excitedly, pulling her knees to her chest for warmth. "Are you an alcohol kind of gal? Or a weed kind of gal?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Rocky caught the bottle with surprisingly good reflexes. You'd think with skills like that, she'd have less bruises... but Mariya didn't dwell on the thought, instead pulling the bottle back after Rocky had a chance to read it. "I can promise you that my parents will not be home all day." Mariya said truthfully. Her dead mom and missing alien father were certainly not showing up here anytime soon.

With an easy twist, Mariya popped the cap off the bottle, then proceeded to take several glups fron it before passing it back to Rocky as she let out several brraths, letting the harsh liquor sting escape her mouth. "Tastes like home." Mariya said with a wink. As the girl pulled her knees up, Mariya adjusted her position to put her feet out and stretched, not realizing she'd moved closer to her friend in the process.

Her new friend asked if Mariya was a drinker or a smoker, and Mariya grinned a bit and shrugged. "I've never even smoked weed before. I've had a few cigars before. I think weed is more of an American school thing..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:21 pm

The Russian promised that her parents wouldn't be home for the rest of the day, meaning they would be able to do whatever they wanted, perfect. For whatever reason, Willow was slightly suspicious, she always seem to have bad luck with these kind of things, bad things just kind of happened to her. Whatever, if worse comes to worse she could pull on her spider girl mask, which the whole suit was in the bottom of her back pack, and get the hell out of there.
Willow watched as she took a couple of gulps and ever so purposely breathed out, holy **** that was strong. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, it looks like she was either going to get trashy or just pass out entirely. "I apologize in advance" Following suit, Will took two gulps and pinched her nose, she hated it already. It burned going in, going down, and every moment afterwards. As she drank, her friend answered her question. "Well not only is a high better than being drunk, but it doesn't hurt to smoke, whereas this makes me feel like a little *****." She sighed, at this point not caring that Mariya was inching closer and closer. "Next time we hang out I'll let you smoke with me, I have a dub in my car." She explained, watching as the crappy parody unfolded in front of her eyes.

45 minutes in and 5 shots down, Willow was laughing uncontrollably at this monster of a movie. Every time something remotely funny happened she was bending on top of Mariya and had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. She was the complete opposite than she was earlier, now she was loud and touchy. When she wasn't laughing or saying something stupid, she had her head on Mariya's shoulder or her legs on Mariya's legs.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Mariya laughed as she watched Rocky struggle to take real shots, pinching her nose and cringing hard. Mariya would have pegged her a lightweight after a display like that, but the girl proceeded to do about four more shots in the next 45 minutes. Mariya had more than that, but she was in no condition to brag. Her head was feeling pretty light itself. Thinking better, Mariya put the mostly empty bottle to the side, where hopefully they'd forget about it.

"It only hurts because you have a virgin gut, Rock. When you grow up in Russia, you learn that the sting is the best part." Mariya said with a slurr and attempt at a sauve wink.

It was a little hard to focus on the movie with the drunken girl all over Mariya. With her thighs in her lap,or breath on her neck... this was starting to turn into an exercise of self control for the kryptonian. She swiped the discarded bottle back and quickly finished it off to distract herself...

God, how many squats did this chick do a day?
"I like your butt."

Oops.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Mistakes were definitely made. Will only knew this girl for about 6 hours now and she was already throwing herself on top of her. The Russian made a joke about the sting being the best part, followed by Willow laughing like that was the best thing she heard all year. After more of these shenanigans Mariya came out of no where and said Will had a nice butt. Given that this wasn't a normal circumstance, it didn't phase Will at all. However, had she been sober and in her right mind, she might have been either a flustered mess or ready to fight her on spot. However, since she was drunk, she started giggling. "Uh duh. You better. I do enough squats that someone has to admire my booty." Spider Girl said ever so out of character. Never in her sober dreams would she ever refer to her own body part as a booty. Never.
"Okay... so.... I think I need coffeeeeee" Sounding like a wasted sorority girl, Willow put her hand on Mariya's thigh to stand up, wobbling slightly as she did so. "I need caffienee in me." That was the one thing that hadn't changed about Willow.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Mariya's guess was right, it was the squats. Dang. Mariya shook her head quickly, the last of that vodka hitting her at once and keeping her shook at the situation. She needed a new distraction.

Mariya tried to focus on the movie, but her inattentive nature proved to be enough to ruin what was left of the movie. She didn't even know the main characters name? What were they doing?

Luckily, Rocky said she needed coffee, then stood on wobbly feet. Mariya chuckled a bit at the unsteady girl. "You should probably sit down. There broken glass in there and you look like you ain't got your land legs yet."

Mariya pointed out, then struggled a bit to stand up herself... but she found herself wobbling too. Crap. "Maybe we go together? Teamwork." Mariya declared, laughing as she did.

When they got into the kitchen, Mariya would let Rock figure out the kurieg while she found the baily's in the cabinet. "Irish coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 2:15 pm

As soon as she stood up Mariya told her she should sit down. She had told her multiple times that it wasn't a good idea for her to take too many shots and that the only reason she could was because she was Russian... But who cares! Willow just shook her hips a little bit and was soon joined by Mariya, saying they both should go. Of course just as soon as her Russain friend got up, she was equally as wobbly, which gave her the bright idea that they should go together. "Don't even worry about it, I got this." Will told her, walking to the kitchen like she just spun around in circles. Luckily for Willow, despite looking like she was going to topple over almost every other step, one of her super powers was her incredible balance. So even in this mess of a state, she didn't fall a single time, or need any help staying that way. She just looked like she was going to fall over, a lot.
After she started making a single cup of coffee, she suggested irish coffee, whatever that mean. "As long as it's strong I'll... I'll consume it." Will said after a burp, making her laugh. The girl avoided the glass and hopped up on the island, now sitting and watching. Her head was spinning and she felt like she was floating almost, except she was just kicking her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 2:27 pm

There was at least a few times Mariya considered stepping forward and trying to catch Rocky, but every time the girl impressively kept on her feet and made the thought pointless. With reactions and balance like that, the girl probably played softball or something. That would explan the thighs too...
This girl was distracting.

"I can make it strong if you want, then." Mariya said, pouring at least 2 shots of Baily's into the cup as the coffee was being made. That should be strong enough for the girl, right? Mariya hadn't had normal limits for a long time, but that seemed right.

Mariya moved over to the counter as they waited for the cup to fill, leaning back against the counter next to where Rocky was 'floating'. "I never imagined I'd make such a fun friend my first day of school. Did you have a boyfriend back home?" She said with a chuckle.

The machine dinged, and Mariya would hand Rocky her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Willow was looking around and didn't realize that she had basically spiked her coffee... Well technically she didn't but... but Will was definitely not aware of the alcohol in the coffee she was about to consume. Her friend said she never expected to make a friend like Will on the first day, then asked her if she had a boyfriend. As Willow thought, she took two big gulps of this coffee, it was black, but there was definitely some kind of flavoring to it. "I don't even need a dog anymore since I have a friennndddd." Willow told her in a sing song voice, leaning her head on her shoulder for a bit while thinking about the whole boyfriend thing. "Not really. I had a boyfriend in middle school for like.. a weeeek?? Maybe?? But I don't think that counts." She explained, taking another sip of her coffee.
"I can tell you one thing, you don't need a boyfriend to make out with someone. MMMMMMM" At this rate she wasn't even making sense. She had put her coffee cup down and was rolling her head back and forth on Mariya's shoulder, mumbling things. "Your skin is so soft."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Rocky started sluggibg back the the coffee, and Mariya raised a brow. She was both impressed and worried for her new friend. She knew what she was doing... right? Everyone in Russia knew exactly how much they could drink, but here they were so strict with their drinking... could this amateur have overdrank? Mariya didn't want to clean puke.

Rocky still responded to the questions, though, so Mariya's worry faded to a happy buzz again. "Don't need a boyfriend to make out, you say? I guess you're not wrong, but..." Mariya started, pausing a bit as the giddy girl rolled her head around in her should crook.

"You really think my skin is soft? Heh. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm tougher than I look. About the making out thing, I don't believe you. We have to test it." Mariya said flatly, lifting Rocky's chin up before crashing her lips into the other girls. The kiss would be controlling, with the Russians tongue exploring wherever it wanted...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Willow started humming a song she just made up in her head, her coffee only half drank. Whatever flavoring in that coffee did not help her alcohol head ache, because everything was getting more fuzzy and her head didn't feel like it was on your shoulders. After that ever so nice comment, Mariya said something about testing... testing her boyfriend?? Willow wasn't really listening, she was singing that lovely little song in her head, well she was until Mariya lifted her chin and started making out with her. It didn't really connect what was happening, Willow was frozen for a few seconds.. Did she like this? Yeah... but... Mariya was a girl.. Will liked guys, she always liked guys.. Why did she liked this.. Probably because she was drunk off her ass, let's be real, it definitely wasn't because how soft Mariya's lips were. This was too nice not to embrace.
Willow ran her hands through her hair and parted her lips, letting out a soft moan. She would pull her in front of her so that Willow was still sitting on the counter and Mariya was between her legs. She took a breath and looked at her friend, pupils dilated "I don't even know your name.. I'm so sorry.. I'm drunk.." And without waiting for an answer she crashed her own face back into this new friend of hers.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:18 pm

The kiss went about as well as it could have, with Rocky parting her lips and letting out a moan that made Mariya's hunger increase ten fold. That, and the girl tasted delicious, despite the gross after flavor of black coffee. When they pulled apart Mariya took a few hearty breaths, intent on going right back to kiss her...
but the girl was stuttering off excuses and apologies, Mariya started to scowl. Had she misread the situation that badly?

Before Mariya could say anything, Rocky's lips were crashing back into her mouth. Mixed signals much? The fleeting thought left as fast as it came, replaced with a numb enjoyment of the other girls lips.

Something could have probably been said about living in the moment, but as Mariya pushed the girl back on the counter and began to crawl on top of her without breaking the kiss... words didn't matter much.

When they finally did separate, Mariya was on her hands and knees over Rocky who was laying on the kitchen counter. "Mariya. That's my name. You never asked."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:05 pm

She hadn't even let the other girl respond before pulling her face into hers, Willow's hands running through the other girls hair. Then she made the advance to push Will further back on the counter, climbing on top of her. She pulled up, Will assumed for more hair, to tell her what her name was... Finally. Her name was Mariya, it was a lovely name, but it didn't sound Russian... at all. Will was hoping for something harder to say so she could come up with a dope nick name.. Oh well.. "Willow... Call me Will.. It's a pleasure to finally know your name." She slurred her words slightly, but she seemed to be coming to her senses... kind of.
Without skipping a beat, she arched her back and pulled Mariya back into her, her hands snaking up her tank top. Honestly she had no idea what she was doing, but her drunken self just wanted to touch every part of this girl. She started kissing her jaw as well, her hands wandering.

Just as Willow was really getting into it, she heard someone walk up to the front door. A normal person would have no idea they were hear yet, but since Willow was a drunken idiot, she didn't really care that it didn't make sense. Her arms were still up her tank top when she looked over towards the living room "Uh ohhhh... I thought you said you had a freee crib." She slurred, giggling still. After she said this, the front door would rustle open, audible enough that Mariya could hear. Will didn't understand the severity of the situation quite yet, she just liked where her hands were.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Things were getting better. Today was shaping up to be one of the best days Mariya had since she got to America. The girl was not only giving into the kiss, but it looked like things were going further the way hands were up her shirt. Mariya purred like a panther as her own hands wrapped around Rocky's waist, starting to tug her waistline down...

Willow heard it first, making Mariya tense a bit and look up in disbelief. This would be the first time that dude came home before 9 all week! For real?! Now of all times?!

"We, uh... We gotta go Rock. Pick this up another time." Mariya said pushing Willow's hands down and rolling off the counter. "I specifically said my parents wouldn't be here. Because I don't live here. I thought the guy was out of town! We need to go or he'll call the police."

Mariya would help Willow up, not bothering to pick up her shirt before heading to the back door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobies (Bloo) [IS]   Noobies (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobies (Bloo) [IS]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next