Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Man down! (Bloo) Vote_lcapMan down! (Bloo) Voting_barMan down! (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Man down! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Man down! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Man down! (Bloo)   Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Amongst the scientists of Jump City, rumours were spreading that one of their own was out to get them. Dr Bradley Black had sworn revenge on all of them, and now people he had sworn to kill were dropping like flies. There wasn't enough evidence to suggest it actually was his doing, but there were enough 'coincidences' to raise their suspicions.

For this reason, Dr Francis Krakowski was working on a bodyguard of sorts. No, it wasn't what his grant was for and he'd probably get in trouble if anyone found out, but that wasn't as important to him as his life.

Francis made some last adjustments before he cranked up the power, the electricity coming to life as the metal body he had built started powering up. After a few seconds, the metal body spoke with a robotic voice Greetings master.

Francis laughed with joy, it worked! But he needed to make sure that everything worked, so he turned to his creation and opened his mouth to speak, but then the robot cut him off Intruder alert! Identify yourself!

At that moment, someone burst through the doors coming at them. The outfit he was wearing made his face impossible to see, under the helmet he was Metamorphi. Francis scrambled back and his robot moved in front of him and raised his arm, firing an energy blast. Meta dodged to the side, avoiding the blast, then punched the robot in the chest.

The robot was pushed back, but wasn't phased by the punch. It jumped at him while activating rockets on its feet to propel it faster, punching Meta into a wall. Meta made its way over to the robot, meeting it halfway, then grabbed onto it. The robot dashed forwards, ramming him into a wall.

Meta grunted in pain, but managed to manoeuvre around it and get two arms around the robots neck and tightened. The neck was less protected by the armour covering the rest of the body, so with enough time and pressure the neck was crushed under his grip. From there, Meta tore the robots head off.

The robot was still moving, so Meta turned his arm into rubber so he wouldn't get electrocuted, then stuck his arm inside the robots body through where he broke off the head. He tore and pulled at everything he could reach, until the robot was non responsive.

Meta then heard his masters voice in his ear Metamorphi! Go out the side exit and into the back alley, you'll intercept Krakowski!

Metamorphi did as told, intercepting the old scientist. The man opened his mouth, possibly trying to plead for mercy, but there would be no mercy. Meta punched him in the jaw, dropping him to the ground, then then he put a foot on his throat and stomped on it, breaking his neck and killing him.

Meta scraped the blood off of his boot, then prepared to head back to base.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Man down! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man down! (Bloo)   Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 12:56 am

The scene that the avaricious Sin stumbled into was far more interesting than he had first imagined in his head. When he found out the person he was seeking was at a house, he assumed he'd be barging in on a late night Netflix session and the worst case was there would be a sock on the doorknob and he'd have to bother his mark in the morning.
This, though. A murder? It seemed impudent to call what Greed just witnessed a simple murder. Assassination? That had a more apposite ring to it, he decided.

As the man prepared to take his leave, the clicking of a glass door could be heard on the other side of the room. Greed stepped in from the rainy night, happy to be out of the chill that the Californian nights brought about.

To assure the assassin that Greed meant no harm, the Sin clapped thrice to announce his presence. There wasn't an attempt to stay out of the skilled assassins eyes here, not by this foolhearty Sin.

"That was something truly special right there. The way that robot looked, I almost expected more of a fight, though. Before you get all defensive though, I'm not here about them. I'm here to make friends with you. You can call me Sinbad. I make it my business to know interesting fellas like you. What should I call you, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Man down! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man down! (Bloo)   Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 2:51 pm

As Meta prepared to leave, there was a click from one of the doors opening. Meta turned to the sound, making his way over to the man who came in, stopping a few metres away from him, making sure he looked threatening. However, the man was not there to cause trouble, instead complimenting him on his victory and stating that he was here to make friends. He introduced himself as Sinbad and asked Meta's name.

Meta put a finger on his ear and started whispering What do you think, master? his master responded, though Greed wouldn't be able to hear it See what he wants. Go on, tell him your name. Meta then turned back to Greed Metamorphi. What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Man down! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man down! (Bloo)   Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 2:29 pm

The man had a different reaction than Greed had first expected. He walked over towards Greed, making the Sin shift a bit uneasily. He wasn't exactly confident that he'd be able to fight the man that just destroyed that cyborg like thing, but he was pretty confident he could get away in the rainy night.
Greed didn't miss the slight action of Meta whispering to himself though. There was an accomplice then?

"I wanted to see what you were capable of, really. It seems that I found the wrong guy, though. Is that a voice in your head you're talking to, or you got some kind of hands free device there?"

He didn't really like the idea of working with somebody not mentally stable.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Man down! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man down! (Bloo)   Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Sinbad said that he was here to see what Meta was capable, but he seemed disapointed in what he was seeing, asking if he was crazy or just talking through a hands free device. Meta wasn't bothered by the rude question, not that Sinbad could see his face through the mask anyway I'm communicating with... someone he then heard his masters voice and put his hand to his ear again It's okay, tell him about me Meta nodded, looking back to Sinbad He's my master, the one who created me.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Man down! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man down! (Bloo)   Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 am

Greed raised a brow at Meta's carefully worded response, one that the Sin classified as atypical. The one who created him. Most call their biological superiors parents, but the wording implied that he wasn't exactly born; alternatively he was created. This brought the idea of some form of test tube baby to Greed's devious mind. It would explain the strength and seemingly natural talent. The man ws bred to be a soldier of some form. How useful.

"And this is your purpose? Breaking into places and assassinating? You seem to be a talented hound dog, if I do say so myself. I'm the kind of person who often finds needs- or jobs, for guys like you. Tell me, what does your master charge for your services?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Man down! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man down! (Bloo)   Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:05 pm

As Meta listened to Sinbad's response, his eyebrows creased underneath his mask and his hands balled into a fist when Sinbad questioned what he was doing, but his voice stayed cool and smooth It is what my master made me for. The will of my master is the only purpose I need. Meta then heard his masters voice in his ear again Well said, my creation. But it's alright. Give the man your earpiece so I can talk to him.

Meta nodded, then looked at Sinbad My master wishes to talk to you He took off his helmet, revealing himself to be a handsome boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, if he was wearing a sports jacket he would look like a stereotypical jock from a high school movie. He then took out his earpiece and gave it to Sinbad. If Sinbad put it on, he would hear the voice of an older man who talked with a slightly posh accent So, Mr Sinbad, you want to talk business?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man down! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man down! (Bloo)   Man down! (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man down! (Bloo)
Page 1 of 1