Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting the locals (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 2:35 am

Surprisingly, the serpent was cooperative and admitted she was not from this planet. The news was surprising, but not overly so. Superman wasn't from this planet either, so it's not like life beyond Earth wasn't something humans had already proven. It was just a matter that Tanya herself had never been off world, nor met anyone from a different planet.
Her curiosity was growing.

"Hn... I suppose I might be able to write it off as a business meal. Fine, I agree to your terms, but you must answer any and all of my presented questions or I will take it as an act of hostility."
Tanya agreed, hoping that the last part would reassert her dominance in the conversation... but the echoing sound of her stomach growling seemed to demoralize her.

"Within reason, of course..."
Tanya really hoped the serpent would still agree. She was starving and a warm meal sounded like a slice of heaven at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 4:54 pm

"Hey if you're buying then the least I can do is answer a few questions to show my thanks." Zil'costa said with a little chuckle. She didn't know why but she found it so amusing to talk with this child, probably because she was the first human to really stop and actually chat with her.

"Yes, within reason. Can't give away any big secrets after all." Zil'costa agreed after Tanya relented just a bit in her demands. If it meant a free meal then the Serpentor was more than willing to play along. It wasn't like the inhabitants of this planet posed much of a threat to her own kind anyway, especially if they didn't have any faster than light space travel yet. If things went well, maybe the Serpentor could establish a colony or trading outpost on the planet... or near the planet at the very least. That was assuming that the humans had anything that was of value to the Serpentor people anyway, otherwise it was likely they'd just write the humans off and leave the planet alone entirely until they developed a bit more.

"Lead the way Tanya." Zil'costa said with a soft smile, raising herself out of the sand and letting the little bits fall away from her gleaming scales.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Tanya nodded and spun on her heel to lead the way. It felt a little careless to leave the possible enemy behind her, but she kept her other senses sharp and ready in case she needed to defend herself. She tried her best to look confident leading the way, but as this was her first time in Jump City she had no idea where any restaurants were. The bubble tea place was an option, but they didn't have much food there. Only muffins, if she remembered right...
"I don't know what style of food you prefer."

Tanya said, hoping the snake lady knew more about the area than Tanya did... but before the alien had a chance to answer, Tanya spotted the perfect retreat. It was a surf and turf style of restaurant with outdoor seating. It looked like it wouldn't be horribly expensive. Perfect.
"We'll go there."

Once they got there, the waitress looked shocked by the alien, but Tanya commanded her attention with an assertive glare and a loud clearing of the throat.
"Two. Outside preferably."

The hostess was too shocked to notice a child was ordering her around, and just nodded and grabbed menus. They were led to a high top table by the street, and immediately when Tanya sat she had to pout. The table was at her eye level and she could hardly see anything...

"I'll get a high chair for you."

How embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 pm

"Well haven't really gotten a chance to see what you humans eat. I hope meat is an option." Zil'costa said as she slithered up beside Tanya, staying alongside her instead of behind her. As a soldier it was just rude to stay behind someone, unless you were moving in formation with allies of course.

As it turned out Zil'costa hadn't really had a chance to explore much before today. She'd been resting to recuperate from her rather harsh crash landing, and then she was busy settling into an old warehouse where she'd stashed her wrecked ship. Truth be told today was her first day to simply go out and explore the new world. When Tanya picked out a place to dine Zil'costa let out a happy hiss at the selection. A place with outdoor seating was perfect!

Zil'costa noticed that now that she had a human alongside her that the others seemed a bit less fearful, no longer stampeding away from the very sight of her. They still weren't exactly friendly, but hey she'd take what she could get. When Tanya requested that they receive outdoor seating Zil'costa smiled and let out a friendly hiss, waving with one hand at the stunned waitress. The table was in a nice sunny spot, though the umbrella built into the table meant they could enjoy some shade if they so wished.

Zil'costa made herself comfortable, coiling most of her body next tot he table and resting her elbows on the surface. She noticed that Tanya herself was in need of a little boost though.

"Well it was rather kind of you to take my seating comfort into consideration before you own. I don't think I would have been very comfortable inside. I'm starting to notice that these human buildings tend to be less accommodating for one such as myself." Zil'costa said, flicking her tongue outward once before picking up the menu to have a little look at it.

"Huh. I know the language, but I have no real idea what any of these foods actually are yet. What would you suggest for someone who likes meat and fish?" Zil'costa said, looking to Tanya for a recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 9:27 pm

When the high chair arrived, Tanya tried to make the process of changing seats as quick and unnoticeable as possible but considering the fact that there was an alien at the table almost everyone noticed. Tanya settled really quickly, and cleared her throat as she was about to talk to the serpent... when the waitress put a children's menu in front of her complete with crayons.

How embarrassing.

In an effort to minimize publicity, Tanya made no comment on the bright and cartoon filled menu she was given. There was an obvious frown on her face to reveal her dissatisfaction with the situation. The extraterrestrial was full of kind words for Tanya's consideration, but if the blonde was honest she picked this place because it was the first she saw. She was reading over her own short and uncultured menu while her scale covered guest asked what she should get.
"I'm going to get the... Clucks and fries..."

How humiliating.
"If you like fish, they might have a fish sandwich or something. I'm not sure..."

Shaking away the annoying culinary decisions, she decided to get back down to the real reason she was here. She needed to begin her informal interrogation now, and gather as much intelligence as she could.
"Tell me about your race. What powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Zil'costa noticed that Tanya got a different menu than her own, but she wasn't quite sure what significance that had. Well whatever the reason it seemed to make Tanya a bit uncomfortable, just like needing a high chair had. Zil'costa also noticed the bright little sticks of wax and wondered what those were for, but quickly lost interest as she read her own menu.

"I'll take the... surf and turf." Zil'costa said, deciding to try that since it was featured so prominently on the menu. She handed the menu to the waitress, smiling at her as the human nervously took the menu back.

Now that they'd placed their orders she turned her attention back to Tanya entirely.

"Well I did say I'd answer anything within reason, and it's no big secret what my race does. Though I suppose since this is our first contact you lot wouldn't really know much. I'm guessing not many other races come to visit this planet. Well anyway the Serpentor are a generally peaceful race. We seek out habitable planets for colonization. If the planet already has sentient life on it then we try to establish trade routes with them for mutual benefit, and if the inhabitants allow we'll also send colonists to set up shop as it were. We don't mind sharing after all." Zil'costa said, telling the truth as there was no need to lie... nor would she have bothered lying in the first place. Lying was such a chore.

"I haven't seen enough of this world yet, but it seems pretty nice so far. Once I reestablish contact I might recommend we send a proper delegation to negotiate terms for a trade outpost. Maybe on the moon, I don't think I saw much of anything when I went by there." Zil'costa added, seemingly perfectly at ease with discussing such things with a child.

"As for powers. I don't really know what you'd qualify as a 'power'. If you're talking about interesting traits my species has, well we're impossible to poison. In fact there were these certain aliens who tried to poison some of our diplomats one time, oh it was hilarious how they started to freak out when nothing happened. Of course our diplomats didn't really understand what was going on at first, but once they figured out that there was treachery... hahahaha! Oh, long story short our troops totally wiped that race from existence and took their planet for our own. Oh geez, what were they called again... bah who cares, they're extinct now." Zil'costa seemed very amused at the talk regarding the entire genocide of a planet's population. But as a soldier she didn't really seem to mind it at all. War was war after all. One could at least have the decency to do it face to face like her kind did instead of trying to be all sneaky about it.

"So what can you humans do? Besides look adorable I mean. You're all so cute with that weird little tuft of fur on top of your heads." Zil'costa looked like she was sorely tempted to reach out and ruffle Tanya's own hair, but somehow restrained herself.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 6:31 pm

The waitress took their order and Tanya did her best to keep her pouting under control... but couldn't resist crossing her arms with a stern frown. When the serpent started explaining the unique traits of her species, Tanya again regretted not bringing a notebook with her. This information was starting to pile up and her small head was beginning to start with a headache...
"Troublesome being a salaryman..."

She mumbled out, barely audibly as she rubbed her temples a bit. The serpent wanted information in exchange, making Tanya huff a bit. What was she buying food for if she was expected to share information on humans too?! This was starting to feel like a waste of funds... but the rumbling in her stomach reminded Tanya not to complain about it too much. She was really looking forward to the food.
"I cannot say what abilities humans have..." Tanya started, patting to tuff of hair on her head subconsciously, "not because I plan to keep secrets, but because there is a wide variance in abilities. From boring and mediocre strength to the ability to destroy planets with ease. I will warn you, though... if you do plan on trying to invade, we've fended off alien attacks before. Kryptonians, Darksied... I'd advise caution."

After a few moments of playing with her hair, and with the end of her thinly veiled threat, the waitress returned and placed waters in front of her strange customers. Tanya nodded a firm appreciative nod, but kept her mouth shut until the lady was out of ear shot.
"What do you require to establish contact with your mother base?"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Zil'costa sipped at her water once it came to the table, while listening to Tanya speak.  It seemed that humans were an interesting breed indeed if they'd faced threats like Darkseid, though she wondered how they'd managed to meet the now extinct Kryptonians.  The fact that she knew the name on this backwater world was proof enough that it was true though, how very interesting!

"Is that so?  Power to blow up entire planets eh?  I'd think I would have heard more about humans by now if that was the case.  Anyway, like I said earlier as long as you humans don't try any treachery like certain aliens whom I've forgotten the name of, my kind really don't want any conflict if we can avoid it.  Wars are expensive and a lot of work, of course you know that already if you're a soldier like me.  Still it's impressive that such an out of the way world would have contact with someone like Darkseid.  One of our outposts had a nasty run in with some of his parademons once, but we fought them off with only minimal losses."  Zil'costa said with a smile before sipping her water again.  She waited a bit before answering Tanya's last query, finishing her glass of water first.

"Well if I could just repair my communications equipment on my ship I should be able to send a signal out, of course this planet is a bit out of the way so I might need something to boost the signal further.  Or if I could get out into space again I'm sure I could find a nice spot to send a signal from that would reach my kind.  I bet they'd love to visit this place as a vacation spot just for the nice sun and sand alone!  If the food's good too... well you might just find this planet as the next big galactic hot spot."  Zil'costa added, apparently enjoying her stay on Earth so far.  Whether or not Tanya believed her was up for debate, but the Serpentor girl spoke only the truth.  She knew more than a few of her kind that wouldn't mind coming to a place like this for a bit of rest and relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 3:24 am

Tanya sipped on her water while she accessed the serpent in front of her with half lidded eyes. The alien tried to one up her statement about fending off the conqurer Darksied, saying her race did it too with minimal losses. This earned a bit of a smirk from Tanya.
"I must wonder how big a species that's never heard of the Justice League must be. Alas, I'm no foreign diplomat of the world, unless the Empire commands me to be. If you want to worry about vacations for your weak, you should find a way to speak with them."

Tanya said, deciding that she wanted to distance herself now. She had information about the unknowns abilities and the like. If they needed soldiers or test subjects, they would have to find her.
"In the meantime, educate me on how a species like yours engages in small talk. I need more information."

The waitress returned with plates, setting a small portion of food that had cartoon napkins and were shaped like silly animals in front of Tanya and the serpents order in front of her. The cook here was no master, that was for sure, but it wouldn't be terrible. The waitress made no effort to stay, leaving ratger abruptly.

OOC: Sorry about the lateness. My computer broke so I'm posting from my phone now. XD
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Zil'costa merely shrugged at the words about not knowing who the Justice League was. She certainly hadn't heard of them. If someone had mentioned the Green Lantern Corp however she would have known exactly what organization was being spoken of. She really didn't care what the humans thought of her race as long as they didn't try to hurt her kind.

"Well what would you like to discuss? I'm afraid I'm not up to date on local customs and such." Zil'costa said with a sweet grin, flicking her tongue out as she watched Tanya. The little humans were just so darn adorable! Zil'costa just wanted to hug them for some reason. Maybe it was the odd little tuft of fur that almost all the humans had on top of their heads that made them look so oddly cute.

Zil'costa's thoughts were interrupted however as the waitress came back and set their food on the table.

"Oh? Looks like the food is here. Let's see what Earth food tastes like..." Zil'costa said as she flicked her tongue toward her plate of food. There was a nice looking piece of meat on there and what looked like some sort of large bug carapace with a lighter colored meat within it. A human would have called it steak and lobster, but for Zil'costa it looked like a browned meat and a white meat. Still, it smelled pretty darn good to her.

Grabbing her fork and knife she cut a piece off her steak and then popped it into her mouth. She chewed on it and found the taste to be quite good. Now curious about the white meat in the red carapace she jabbed her fork into that and tore out a piece to eat. A moment later her eyes went wide.

"Wow! Human food is delicious!" Zil'costa declared with obvious approval in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the locals (Bloo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2