Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Vote_lcapMeeting the locals (Bloo) Voting_barMeeting the locals (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting the locals (Bloo) Vote_lcapMeeting the locals (Bloo) Voting_barMeeting the locals (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting the locals (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Meeting the locals (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Zil'costa had healed up from her rather rough arrival on the planet. Thankfully she'd found that odd android Ren and been allowed to stay with him until she'd healed, and Ren's acquaintances had managed to stash her ship in a warehouse near the shore as well. Not wanting to over impose on his hospitality she'd set up inside the warehouse, using her ship as her new base of operations while she made repairs. Yet having the coast so nearby had been quite distracting, so here she was now slithering through the nice warm sands of the beach. Unfortunately the appearance of a large, Serpentor warrior, was not what the locals had really thought they'd be seeing at the beach.

Zil'costa was met with the humans running away in fright of her. She let out an exasperated hiss at the reaction, not expecting the locals to be such cowards after Ren had come and helped her. Still it wasn't totally unexpected so she ignored them for the most part. It wasn't like she was breaking any laws as far as she knew, so if any local authorities came to investigate she could calmly explain that she meant no harm and perhaps start some diplomatic relationships. Until then however she was going to enjoy the sunny day and the oh so warm and comfy sand caressing her scaled underbelly.

"Oh, this planet is much nicer than I first thought. Such wonderful warm sand. I can't wait to see some more sights though." She said to herself as she continued to enjoy the beach. She adjusted the tank top she'd acquired, copying the local custom of staying clothed at all times. Her memory crystal glinted brightly on her forehead, the tiara like fixture soaking up the sun just like it's host was soaking in the warmth. Another twinkle around her neck might have caught the eye as well, a necklace with a little red gem snug around her neck.

Zil'costa continued down the coast at a leisurely pace, watching as yet more beach goers ran away in fear.

"Oh come on! I'm not even chasing you or anything!" She shouted after the latest bunch, crossing her arms in front of her chest and hissing in agitation.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:47 pm

Upon hearing of her redeployment, Second Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff was optimistic. A redeployment to a first world country that had no history of Separatists? Simple observe and report? Her mind danced with the idea of sitting at a cafe all day, trying all sorts of different tea flavors and the occasional pastry. Oh yes, life in America was something that had been built up in the young girls head to the point of redeployment sounding more like a vacation.

There must have been some higher being in her life though. One determined to bring Chaos into her orderly and lax life. The child's plane had landed in the early AM, and she was upset to know that she had to fly as a mandatory "unaccompanied minor" despite the fact that she was more capable than the entire staff of the stupid plane. Then, after the several hours (just over half a day) of being treated like a useless toddler, Tanya landed in the busy and crowded airport to find that her weapon was taken through intense customs.

Yet another annoying drag was being led around by the airport staff to the office to retrieve her weapon. She had to tell the man that it was a toy. Degrading her weapon so. It helped that normal humans couldn't shoot it.

Alas, Tanya was determined to save the second portion of her day. Once discharged from the security's holding area Tanya went straight to the most reputable cafe on the shore front. With her pay from the army, affording the fancy bubble tea was easy. Just when it was brought to her, and she was ready to relax and enjoy it, was when the commotion on the sand started.

"Oh no..."
She ventured aloud, spotting the snake creature immediately. Empire protocol required immediate investigation and appraisal of all possible magic entities spotted.
"It's so troublesome being a salaryman..."

Her feminine voice came out with a sigh as she stood and left her cold and refreshing bubble tea to approach the snake. Coming up behind it as a crowd pushed passed in terror, Tanya rested her gun on her shoulder and spoke in her most authoritative tone.

"Halt, strange creature. As part of rules section 1908 you are in violation of protocol. I, Second Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff, offer you this chance to register yourself and your abilities with the Empire database with no violence. If you refuse, I will be forced to use hostility."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Zil'costa turned to look at who was addressing her and was startled to see that it was what she'd come to think of as one of the young humans. Children if she recalled the correct word. Still the way in which this 'child' spoke and the obvious weapon being pointed her way was enough to convince the rather well traveled Serpentor from doing anything foolish in this situation.

"I'd like to request a written copy of these rule and protocol that you claim I am in violation of." Zil'costa said, being part a military herself she recognized what sounded like some sort of military's set of codes or something.

"As you can see I'm unarmed and have no intentions of hostility. I am merely trying to enjoy a day at the beach. If you wish to communicate further then I would be happy to, though it would be a bit easier if you lowered that weapon." Zil'costa stated, having no intention of starting trouble with any local authorities if she could help it. After all her ship still needed a great many repairs, and she was unlikely to be able to acquire the needed materials without the assistance of the local population.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 10:10 pm

The serpent requested a copy of the rules and protocol, making Tanya scowl a bit. She didn't carry manuals around! She was a soldier, not a police officer! Though the thought and her actions seemed to be at odds with each other at the moment. Was this new job just her being a police officer? Even so, Tanya was relatively certain that police officers in this country were not required to carry written copies of all the laws on them. That would be ridiculous!

"Rules section 1908 exert: All beings that defy traits of natural and normal sapien-sapiens must register with the directory of the Empire for possible future research or weaponization."
Tanya did her best to quote the text word for word, and though she had doubts in her own abilities her years as a studious and obsessive learner payed off. She could probably write the whole book from scratch, honestly.
"I am not required to show a written version of these protocols to enforce them, but I was kind enough to read them off to you. These protocols apply to all lands under Empire control... though... wait..."

As she explained further, Tanya stumped herself. The Empire had no control over Jump City. Not yet, anyway. Her mission was to decide if the place was worth expanding to. Did that mean that she was expected to ignore the blatant disregard of their statues here? The thought mad the little girl cringe. She reached to her communicator of her shoulder, gun still resting her her other one.
"Tanya Degurechaff to HQ, I have found a creature in violation of protocol 1908. Please advise."

She spoke loud enough for the snake lady to hear, but didn't get an immediate reply back. The operator was probably researching himself.
"As I'm not sure the protocol, I suppose you ca go about your business 'enjoying the sand'. I will remain here watching until I've been advised."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Zil'costa allowed herself a little smile as she apparently caused the young soldier some confusion, though she rather disliked hearing the part about needing to register for some sort of weaponization by some so called Empire. What kind of Empire was confined to a single planet anyway? Heck her own species had colonized several systems and they didn't call themselves and empire!

Zil'costa was a bit intrigued by the young soldier and slithered slowly toward her, stopping a few paces away. She practically towered over the youngster, but then again she towered over most of the humans she'd seen.

"Let me guess. This area isn't exactly under your empire's control? Disputed area or some such?" Zil'costa probed, flicking her tongue out as she smiled again.

"Or are you just scouting and the inhabitants of this area don't even recognize the authority of your empire? Well whatever the case is I'd be happy to chat with you if it will put you more at ease."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Tanya squinted at the snake, examining it up and down as if staring at it for long enough would expose some secret plan the creature was hiding. A chat, she demands? What information might the enemy be trying to extract. Tanya was definitely going to remain on guard around the beast, then.
"I can't promise the Empire's response time, so I suppose something must be done while we wait."

Tanya relented, struggling for a second to holster her weapon on her back as she usually did. They needed to design a uniform for her size! The Empire had vast resources... ugh, but they shouldn't waste them on their youngest and smallest soldier any more than they already had. So, with a frown, she shimmied her gun to the holster on her back. It was way easier to get out than it was to get in.
"Identify yourself then, creature. What should I refer to you as?"

Though the 'chat' was supposed to be friendly, Tanya remained formal as ever. She often worried that if she'd ever let her guard down people would look at her differently because she was a child. After her experience on the airplane, she was rather sick of being coddled. She'd had enough of it for the day.
"Do you have family? Are they nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Zil'costa couldn't help but smile a bit as the small human relented enough to chat with her. It was rather amusing to watch the young female put away her weapon, and also a bit of a relief as well. Maybe seeing her talking with a local human would make the other humans a bit less cowardly, especially when they saw that she meant no harm to them if they didn't try to attack her.

"You may call me Zil'costa. As for what I am, I am a Serpentor so you may add that to whatever database you use for such things." Zil'costa said casually, coiling a bit in the sand as she relaxed in the warmth of the sun. She rested her upper body on her lower body, laying down enough so that she wasn't towering over the human before her.

"Yes I do have family, and no they are not nearby at the moment." Zil'costa stated, being a bit vague on the last part on purpose. All things considered this tiny human seemed to act in a rather professional manner, at least it was a refreshing change of pace from the uncalled for fleeing at first sight of Zil'costa coming their way.

"So what may I refer to you as? I don't think you'd appreciate being called 'tiny human female' anymore than I would like being called 'creature'." Zil'costa asked, deciding that having introduced herself she deserved to at least know this person's name in return.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 am

It seemed like the serpent creature was being honest when it said it didn't want to fight, and despite all of it's prior resistance it offered up what it's species was. Tanya made sure to commit this to memory, and include it on her first report back. She'd have to write a coded letter when she got to her hotel. She wasn't assigned a permanent residence yet, and Tanya wasn't sure if that was because they didn't want her to stay long or if it was just laziness on the part of whoever was assigned to look after her. There was a rampant plague of uselessness among the deployment officers.
"I already told you who I am. Second Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff. I guess that's a mouthful, though. I suppose as long as it's casual you can refer to me as Tanya."

She repeated, looking around at the civilians that still seemed to have no intentions of getting anywhere near the snake--Zil'costa. Tanya diligently adjusted her uniform, making sure everything remained straight and proper after she'd holstered her rifle.
"If your family is not near, where are they?"

Tanya pressed for information under the guise of 'chatting', though her intentions probably weren't hard to discern. The girl was formal to a fault sometimes, and anyone that saw the conversation could probably deduce that it was going as if it was an interrogation.
"You're clearly new to the area, as the locals aren't accustomed to you yet. What are your intentions?"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 9:20 am

"That is quite a mouthful, so Tanya it is." Zil'costa said with a little flick of her tongue as she continued to lounge in the sand, her strange crystalline tiara shimmering nicely in the sunlight.

"You really should loosen up a bit Tanya. All this formality and standing at attention will age you prematurely you know. Take it from a fellow soldier, even if we don't serve the same leaders." Zil'costa said with a chuckle. It was obvious just from looking that even if Tanya was being quite uptight, Zil'costa was anything but.

"As for my family, they're most likely back home. Or maybe not. Been awhile since I had contact with them, though I'm sure they're both fine or I would have been contacted about it." Zil'costa said as she stretched a bit, adjusting her own tank top to keep things decent as she lounged there.

"Very astute observation. Yes, I'm new to the area. I could say the same about you. You don't exactly blend in with the other humans here, especially with that item slung over your shoulder. I could very well ask the same about your own intentions here, but I have the feeling you would likely dodge the question. As for myself, I'm just here to relax a bit. You know, see the sights, soak up some sun, enjoy the local culture, try the cuisine. Let's call it an unexpected vacation on my part."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Tanya remained ever vigilante towards the way the other girl spoke. Making notes about her being a soldier, and keeping in mind that she wasn't a brainless soldier, either. She made some pretty astute counter observations about Tanya that the younger girl didn't think would be overly apparent. Though, when she was in the War College and on the battlefield soldiers and her uniform blended in rather easily... so it was never really a problem to her.
"There's a time for loosening up and a time for order. I think this is one of the latter."

Zil'costa repeated that her intentions were to relax and enjoy the sun again, making Tanya long for a vacation herself in honesty. She wasn't sure where she would spend her dream vacation, but the beach was certainly not a bad pick... she'd just worry about all the people thinking she was some lost child and trying to help her. When she was out of uniform, it was a situation that happened a lot.
"Tell me then, you say your family is back home. Where is that, exactly?"

Tanya kept the interrogation going, but her shoulders dropped a bit to show she'd started to relax. The Empire was taking a while to respond, making Tanya tempted to ask her question again.
"And why a beach? Can you even swim?"

That last question was more for her curiosity than her duty...
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 2:48 pm

"Well I'm certainly not going to tell you how to do your duty, so be as orderly as you wish." Zil'costa said with another little flick of her tongue, it seemed she did that whenever something amused her.

"As for my home. Well I'm not at liberty to give that information yet. You know, proper channels and disclosure of information and such. Let's just say it's a military secret and leave it at that eh?" Zil'costa added, still obviously in a rather good mood. She had to admit that while this young human might not be her first choice for a partner to talk with, at least she was stimulating conversationalist. As Tanya asked the last bit Zil'costa grinned enough to show off some rather sharp and intimidating fangs, though she had no intention of trying to appear intimidating.

"Why the beach? Well for one thing the weather is very comfortable here. A nice little breeze blowing off the sea with just a hint of salt, and the luxurious sand. You probably don't understand, but a nice stretch of sun warmed sand simply feels amazing against my scales. A. Maze. Zing." Zil'costa said, wiggling her lower body a bit to burrow it further into the sand around her to show that she was quite serious about how good it felt.

"And yes I can swim. Quite good at it in fact. Almost as quick in the water as I am on land. Just zip right through the water if the fancy takes me to do so." Zil'costa added, letting out a happy hiss of contentment.

"Now I wish to ask something. Of course you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Is it common for humans to have such young soldiers or are you just an exception?" This wasn't for any nefarious purpose or even an inquiry about the earth's military, Zil'costa was simply curious about Tanya in a similar manner to how the girl was curious about Zil'costa.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:18 pm

The snake lady, who Tanya had trouble associating a name with for some reason, repeated how much she enjoyed the sand on her scales and whatnot. The child couldn't relate at all to the opinion, so decided not to comment and just watch the strange way the sand moved when she wiggled under it. Tanya read somewhere that snakes were supposed to be scary for little girls, but she remembered playing with the gardener snakes in the back yard at the orphanage before her magical capability was discovered.
"Not at liberty to say where you're from or the name of the army you serve? A diplomat might call that cowardice on behalf of your nation. Are you sure that you're comfortable serving a nation of cowards?"

Her words were scathing, something that Tanya was exceptionally good at. Most people took extra offense to a child lecturing them. She didn't really understand why, because if someone was superior to you in some way that they had the ability to scold you, it shouldn't matter their age.
"I couldn't imagine you swimming, really. And no, my age is abnormal for the EMpire's military, but my skill is above average."

She added lightheartedly, tactically trying to avoid a conflict now. Damage control, she rationed. It was then that her comm tool buzzed to life, and Tanya put it to her ear to listen. She nodded a few times, looking back to the serpent as she did.
"Roger. Understood."

She put it back, crossing her arms.
"I have orders not to attack unless engaged first."

Vague.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:29 pm

"Diplomats can say whatever they want to. Bunch of windbags in my experience. I'm just a soldier and thus I'll follow my orders when it comes to that sort of stuff. You understand right?" Zil'costa replied, giving a little wink at the end. She didn't seem at all affected by the scornful tone Tanya had been using, after all she was used to much worse than that from much scarier aliens. If anything she found Tanya to be absolutely adorable!

"Ah, so your kind aren't in the habit of employing child soldiers. Well that's certainly sensible. To be part of a military at such a young age speaks well of your skill, otherwise I can't imagine that they'd let you serve... let alone have such a nonrestrictive posting." Zil'costa commented, noting the distinct lack of other soldiers in the area. Or if there were anymore in the area they certainly weren't making themselves known. Of course there was always the chance that they were hidden in cover or observing from afar.

As Tanya's communications device came to life Zil'costa leaned her upper body forward a bit, though she couldn't really hear anything being said. It didn't matter anyway as she was quickly informed that Tanya had orders not to attack unless engaged first. That caused the Serpentor to grin again.

"Well good. I guess that means we won't be gutting each other on such a lovely day as I have no intention of attacking anyone on this planet unless they give me good cause." Zil'costa said, her lax attitude letting one important word slip... the fact that she'd used the term 'planet' when speaking about the area.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 9:56 pm

The serpent said something that Tanya found herself scuffing to. Diplomats being windbags? Hardly! Diplomats had the most important job. Keeping Tanya in the safety of a homeland position that saw no combat at all because the diplomats negotiated peace! The small blonde relented at the second part of the statement, though.
"Diplomats that manage do avoid war are respectable. Certainly make a soldiers life easier. Though, I suppose we are just destined to serve out whatever orders come from their negotiations anyway... It really is tough being a salaryman."

Tanya says with a sigh, looking around for some sort of a chair to sit in while she observed the serpent creature. She really didn't want to get sand on any more of her uniform than necessary. Her survey turned up fruitless, but while she was scanning the serpent said something interesting.
"From this planet? How strangely worded that is. Are you implying that you, yourself, are from another planet? It'd certainly explain your existence. I'll have to add this to my report."

Tanya said, nodding as she made another mental note. She'd really need to start carrying a notepad around so that she could make these notes easier.

It was at that moment that her body chose to betray her. Her stomach growled loudly, and though Tanya was sure the serpent heard it she paid no attention to it. She was on duty after all.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:02 pm

"Oops, ya caught me.  Yeah, I'm not native to this planet.  Didn't really plan on visiting it either, but here I am."  Zil'costa said with another laugh.  She didn't seem to get perturbed by anything so far.  It didn't really matter if the locals knew she was alien, as she'd need to make some contacts with them anyway to acquire the needed material for repairs... not to mention find someone who could make said repairs for her since she wasn't a freaking aerospace engineer!

The Serpentor's eyes widened a bit as she heard the Tanya's stomach start growling.

"Sounds like you could use a bite to eat.  I wouldn't mind sampling the local cuisine myself to be honest.  Unfortunately I don't have any of the local currency... hmmm, that could be a bit problematic quite soon.  Hey, would you mind if we had some lunch... your treat?  I'll answer some more of your questions to show my thanks."  Zil'costa offered, hoping for a free meal.

Last edited by Fox on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the locals (Bloo)   Meeting the locals (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the locals (Bloo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next