Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Vote_lcapNot Me This Time  - Page 2 Voting_barNot Me This Time  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Vote_lcapNot Me This Time  - Page 2 Voting_barNot Me This Time  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not Me This Time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Not Me This Time  - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Lance didn't know how to explain it, so he just grabbed Will and ran him to the room.

"I'm not sure how to explain it.... Jak told me to get you and it was important."

Lance reaches the room with Will right next to him. Lance is panting slightly hard as Lance walks in after Will does. The door closes behind them and Lance looks on. He isn't sure what is happening right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Taking in the odd scene of an unconscious Grace writing in a small black book, Will goes over to her side and reads the dreadful note. Closing his eyes once he has finished, Will sends himself into Grace's mind.

A flash of lightning blinds Will before fading to reveal the dark, horrific world of Grace's nightmare. Deciding get off the ground and fly until he finds the ice girl, Will shouts her name a couple of time when he sees a skeleton covered in ice reaching out to take Death's hand.

Not in this world Necati!

Forming a ball in his hand, Will blasts it at the figur of death, but is shocked atthe appearance of his magic being black instead of white in this world.

Whats going on in here?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Lance stands on the side of the bed that Grace was in. Lance was standing right across from Jak and Will was next to him. Lance could only wonder what was happening. He continued to watch, but questions continued to go through Lance's mind. He looks up at Jak to possibly get some kind of answer to what is happening. What is this situation all about?

"Jak, I don't understand really.... what's happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Grace's hands put the notebook away. Inside her mind, the nightmare began to fade ever so slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 pm

JaK looks at Lance and thinks of the best way to explain this, since he wasn't here for the whole Hollowman incident or any of the other encounters with the Fallen.

"Basically, this guy or thing; Necatti, is death like literally, DEATH! He has the scythe hood and everything, also he's UBER Mega powerful. Tried fighting him a couple of times, trust me dude. If they make a material that can take one of his blows, I need to find and absorb it because this guy kicks my butt up an down Jump City every time we meet. In any case, we usually try to stop death from taking people who won't die of natural causes and because of that he kinda hates our guts. As to why he's messing with Grace, I have no idea; but believe me when I say it's nothing Good."

As Sage finished his mini explanation, his face contorts. He hopes Necatti's not attacking his other teammates just because of JaK and Will thwarting his plots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Inside Grace's mind, Necati looked at the intruder and laughed. He allows Will's attack to strike him, and fades away to nothing.

Grace looks up at Will and recognizes him. "What are you doing here?" She looks at her frozen dead arm. She tries to bring heat into it from the outside. Slowly, the ice melts away and her flesh appears over the bones.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Lance runs his hands through his hair as he takes a deep breath and then let's it out.

"I still have to catch up on a lot of things then. Hopefully Will can help her or do whatever to stop this."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Grace was now a full, living person again. But Will had seen it all. Her dark secret. "I never wanted anyone to see this," she told him. "Necati has been haunting me for years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am

OT: And now for a post from me on pain killers!

As the figure of Necati disappears and the icy skeleton turns into Grace, Will flies the rest of the way to meet her. Landing infront of her, Will takes the hand of Grace into his own.

You shouldnt be afraid of Necati, he is after all of us. Dont let his image strike fear into you. You have strong friends that will help you against him. Now come on, there's someone on the other side waiting to see you open your eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am

Grace woke up at Will's prompting. She saw Lance and Jak standing there with worried faces.

She instinctivly checked her black book. Good, it was in her pocket. "Hey guys. Is this in your tower?"

Thinking about the dream she had just had, she hoped that the others hadn't seen her writing. "Um, I didn't do anything...wierd while I was out, did I?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Lance got a smile on his face as he saw Grace open her eyes finally.

"Yeah, you're back in the tower again."

Lance then listened to her other question. Should he tell her what she did while she was asleep, or no? He really wasn't sure at first, but decided for now just to avoid the question.

"Don't worry, all that matters is that you're up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 pm

JaK was going to say 'HECK YA, SOME FREAKY S#%$!!', but then he saw Lance just compeltely dodge the question and went with a different approach instead.

"Welcome back to the world of the living, thank Will here for helping you and yup; this is the Tower, in all it's really high-tech and teenage inhabitant glory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:33 pm

So they had taken care of her while she was out. That was kind, Grace thought.

"I've never used that much power before. How long was I out?"

She tried to sit up, but felt lightheaded and laid back down.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Lance puts his hand on her shoulder after she tried to sit up. This was a way of telling her to take it easy. He gave her a smile, a warm and welcoming smile. She had a lot of questions right now, but what could you expect after blacking out.

"I'm not really sure... what do you guys say about thirty maybe forty minutes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:02 pm

"Oh good, that's all. Would you guys mind if I stay here for the rest of the night? I don't feel like going home." Her eyes got heavy and she started to close them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next