Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To Those I'm In A Thread With Vote_lcapTo Those I'm In A Thread With Voting_barTo Those I'm In A Thread With Vote_rcap 
Moon
To Those I'm In A Thread With Vote_lcapTo Those I'm In A Thread With Voting_barTo Those I'm In A Thread With Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To Those I'm In A Thread With

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

To Those I'm In A Thread With Empty
PostSubject: To Those I'm In A Thread With   To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:00 am

So Just sayign this is not me leavign thats why it not in that section, but it's time for me to get real here and explain why i havent been on here rping as much lately. Due to irl issues leadign back to ones that came from my time with my current ex and just things that happen every day I'm having some very heavy depression, Rping on here is fun when with the right people but most of the things I try to do on here get heavily delayed and some times put to a stop due to it right now 2 of my characters out of 3 are in a dead lock and i cant do anythign new with them until the arcs they are in are finished one being nearign 2 months and counting in wait time, the other nearing 4 due to the over all collective time and the 3rd character due to other issues makes it hard to rp them at all because of how some rps have been going for a long time now. I'm still going ot be tryign to rp but in certain threads I will likely be very slow for a long while now due to my depression eating at my muse which adds more to my depression due to it killign one of my outlets. hopefully things will change soon so I can start rping again but intil then iI have to say I'm sorry for the delays and just pm me if you want to drop any rps with me I understand. This is honestly the first time ive had to make an announce meant like this in 5 years and the first time in at least a year that ive had to explain that due to certain things in my life and certain people online have forced my hand to do something like this. With me I can handle drama if its either online or irl but its near impossible for me when its in both areas and is going on its 5th month of causing me issues and giving me no form of outlets. Its depressing to know that all plot ideas I have will be post poned due to certain people for months and stop me form moving along at all. I will say that people like Tython, Hb , Bloo (When we rp) and Dar all keep me going due to how well they rp and constantly they rp When I'm able to actively rp with all my girls without issue again I hope yorue all still here and willign to rp with me after all this happened and has come and gone. And Im sorry Tython and Hb for the threads im in with you both you dont deserve someone just vanishing for multiple days before they may even think about posting, and deserve nothign but epic and active rps. Thank you for being you, you guys, youre one of the things that have kept me going for so long now and I will always view the 4 of you as some of my closest friends, yes even you tython we may not have known each other for long by tyou have proven to me that you are a friend friend to have and someone i should hold onto friend wise, Never change you guys, I'm sory if this post spooked anyone, hopefully things will be better soon.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: To Those I'm In A Thread With   To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:45 am

Float

Um, well firstly I want to say I am sorry to hear you are depressed. It's not something I like seeing people in especially when I know them. I can see the frustration of long wait times especially in big threads. For example I'm in a thread to get into the Teen Titans, I am the last one to have posted on that which was ten days ago and the test has not even started yet. How I deal with long wait times like this is not limiting myself to one thread or Arc, take advantage of that fluid time. A few people should not be able to stop you from using that outlet of creativity. I'll happily do three separate threads for each of your character, hell with my second character in the works we could make this really crazy by doing SIX threads. feeling free

Secondly I am humbled you view me as a friend, I mean I did not think I left that much of a impression in my short time here. If you ever want to talk about things I'm always open on Skype if you have it or on steam or discord. Again I hope you feel better soon.

Oh, and one last thing.

I am prescribing you with a mandatory dose of cuteness everyday to help combat your depression.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: To Those I'm In A Thread With   To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 am

I'm sorry you're hurting, Mama E. *gives much hugs*I wish that wasn't so.We're here for you,and I'm glad I'm among the people that cheer you up.And no worries on the delays, ok? It's certainly understandable that there'll be delays,with how you're feeling, and I don't mind.And aye, I'm always willing to thread with you whenever you want. If you don't want main story,due to charrie story arcs and timeywimeyness, then I'm willing to do AU threads with you.^^ *huggles again.* Whatever I can do to help cheer you up. Hope you feel better soon. And excellent prescription Tython!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Those I'm In A Thread With   To Those I'm In A Thread With Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Those I'm In A Thread With
Page 1 of 1